Ever Since I Met You

humyyussuf

Meet Lea Davis, a girl who nobody at school actually cares about, a girl with the brightest smile on all the... Еще

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
NOTICE
Author's note

Chapter 16

554 14 1
humyyussuf

"Have I told you how lovely you look princess!" Damien says for the 10th time, I groan and glare at him.

"You have said that 10 times since we left!" I say annoyed.

"Oh come on princess, you're adorable!" Damien says smirking. "You see right, I can read people, you're quite easy to read actually, you clearly you don't get compliments often because your face turns a pink whenever I say something, even if you hate me!" My face turns a deep shade if red.

"Why exactly are you doing this?" I ask frustrated.

"Well that's something that you will find out in time!" Damien says with his stupid iconic smirk, before I can say something back, the limo stops.

The chauffeur opens the door and Damien gets out holding his hand out for me, I reluctantly take it.

"Of course you would be bring me to a fancy restaurant!" I say rolling my eyes.

"Well not just any fancy restaurant, I own this restaurant and it is the best in town!" Damien says smugly and leads me inside.

"Of course you do!" I look around the empty restaurant, it would have been better under different circumstances.

"Oh come on princess, your face obviously says that you love it!" Damien says winking before pulling the chair for me back and than sits down  on the seat opposite me.

"So who are my parents?" I ask impatient.

"Chill princess, some champagne first!" Damien says smugly, a waiter comes and pours the champagne.

"I don't drink!" I say quickly.

"You do tonight!" Damien says rolling his eyes, he holds up his champagne glass up and motions for me to do the same, I sigh and clink my glass with his. "To new beginnings!" Damien says before taking a sip, I stare at mines, watching the bubbles and reluctantly take a small sip.

The sweet taste and the fizzles of the bubbles make my heart race and I take another sip.

"See you never know until you try it!" Damien says with a wink.

"Okay my parents!" I ask impatient.

"Your father's name is Oliver Wilson!" Damien says smirking, I give him a confused look.

"Am I supposed to know who that is?" I ask raising an eyebrow, Damien chuckles.

"You will find out more princess!" Damien says smugly. "Not today but soon!"

"That was not part of the deal!" I say angry, the waiters bring individual plates, I stare at it for a second, steak with white sauce, steak.

"Well I didn't exactly clarify what exactly I was going to tell you!" Damien says smirking before eating a bite of his food.

"How in the name of pumpkins are you the leader of The Scorpions?" I snap angry, Damien chuckles. "What about Liam's dad?"

"Oh he is just a distraction, a diversion, bait, a means to an end, he is just an ant!" Damien says brushing it off like it's nothing.

"For how long have you been the leader?" I ask hoping for more answers.

"A long time!" Damian says winking, than his gaze falls on my untouched plate. "You haven't touched your food yet!"

"I know!" I snap annoyed. "Not hungry!" I say and carry on pushing my food around the plate.

"Alright than, eat whenever you feel like!" He says shrugging and goes back to his steak.

"I need more answers!" I say impatient.

"I know but there's nothing much for me if I tell you about anything else!" Damien says smirking.

"Just take me home!" I say angry.

"Dessert!" Damien says to the waiter standing a bit far away from our table, 5 seconds later the plates of dessert and I am pretty sure I am drooling. "Dig in princess, you still look very hungry!"

I don't bother replying and just start gobbling down the chocolate cake slice with fresh cream, I have to bite my tongue to refrain myself from making any weird noises.

"I want another slice of this cake!" I say glaring at Damien, he chuckles and asks for another.

"So how exactly did your encounter with the boys go after what I told you!" And in a split second my appetite went down the drain and I glared at him as I pushed the nearly empty plate.

"It went fine!" I say annoyed.

"I'm sure it did!" Damien says smirking.

"Take me home if you're not going to tell me anything else!" I snap frustrated.

"If that's what you wish than of course princess!" Damon says dabbing his mouth with the napkin, I get up and start walking away. "It's rude to walk away like that!" I don't say anything and carry on walking.

It all happened in a blur, I was busy walking when a force smashed me to the nearest wall, the force being Damien, he leaned close enough for me to feel his breath tickling my ear.

"Don't walk away princess, it's too late to do that!" Damien whisper yells, his body trapping me against the wall, his muscled chest pressing my back to the wall roughly, his one hand around my throat, I try to squirm out of his touch but fail miserably, his other hand travels down the front of my dress.

"Damien stop that!" I say as my voice breaks slightly, he chuckles, his hand travels down to where my gun is.

"Nice trick, it won't work on me!" He took the gun and threw it somewhere in the room, than his hand went travelling up, stopping just above my breast, exactly where the microphone is, he takes it out.

"Don't worry guys, she will be back home in 20 minutes!" Damien says before throwing that also somewhere in the restaurant.

"Damien let me go!" I say my voice breaking a little more, he brushes his nose against my ear.

"Oh poor princess is in a dilemma!" He says chuckling. "Don't worry, I won't do anything that serious now, besides I still have to break you, mentally, and than break you physically, both of those sound amazing to me.

5 seconds later he backs off and I quickly turn around  to face Damien, who is standing there with his stupid smirk.

"The chauffeur is outside!" Damien says before walking away.
I drag my legs that are pretty much jelly outside to find the chauffeur standing with the door to the limo open, I get in and sigh in relief, my heart is pounding in my chest, my lungs are closing in.

Breathe Lea.

I close my eyes and do my breath in and out procedure.

The moment the limo stops I don't wait before quickly getting out of it and I am instantly squashed in a hug.

"I thought I lost you!" Liam says worried, I hug him back tighter. "What did he do?" Liam asked pulling back slightly.

"Nothing, can we please just go inside!" I say with a sigh, Liam nods.

The moment we walk in the house, both Connor and Andrew squash me in more hugs.

"Guys can I please just go change first!" I say exhausted, Connor and Andrew nod and let me walk past, I feel Liam following me to the room.

The moment he closes the door he pulls me in for a hug.

"What happened exactly?" Liam asks worried. "Talk to me raspberry!"

"He had me against the wall and he was angry!" I say just above a whisper, Liam tenses. "And I couldn't do anything!" My voice breaks and Liam tightens his hold around me.

"He's not going to get anywhere near you ever again!" Liam says softly but I sense the seriousness in his voice, I pull away and start walking to the shower when Liam pulled me back, his deep ocean blue eyes gaze into mine.

"Liam I need to go shower!" I say in a monotone voice, Liam keeps his one arm snaked around my waist whilst the other is caressing my cheek.

"You're pushing me away raspberry!" Liam says worried. "Don't do it please." Liam says pleading.

"I just want to be alone." I say and turn my gaze to the floor, Liam tilts my face back to him, he leans closer, our noses are touching and our breaths mingle together.

"I know it's a lot to be handling right now but I want you to know that I will be there every step." Liam says confidently than he lets his lips meet mine in a heart melting kiss, short but full of emotions.

"Thank you Vanilla bean!" I say smiling, my breathing is uneven as I try to catch my breath, Liam chuckles before letting me go for my shower.

The moment I get in the bathroom I strip out of  the hideous dress and step into the bathtub, I breathe out in relief as I feel exhaustion creeping through my bones.

-------

Liam's POV

I walk out of the room with my blood boiling in my veins from anger.

"Is she alright mate?" Andrew asks worried as I sit down on the couch.

"I don't know!" I say with a frustrated sigh. "Any more clues on who this Oliver Wilson is?"

"Nope, nothing at all!" Connor says annoyed. "It's like he doesn't exist!"

"It's 11pm, maybe we should take a break for the night and carry on in the morning mates!" Andrew says yawning.

"Yeah that sounds fine!" Connor says with a sigh and they both head to their own rooms, my blood is still boiling with anger.

Lea's POV

I walk out of the bathroom, the towel wrapped around my body, my whole body feels more relaxed. I start rummaging through my suitcase for a cute pair of pyjamas.

And the door swings open, causing me to shriek loud as I hold the towel tighter.

"Fucking hell raspberry, I think you burst my ear drums!" Liam says smiling.

"Liam what are you doing, get out!" Liam smirks as his eyes lower, lower, than come back up, my face turns a deep shade of red.

"Or I can just stay!" Liam says smirking, I grab the nearest thing, which happened to be my very fluffy pink unicorn slipper and chugged it at him, he didn't expect it and it smacked him straight in the face, I quickly cover my mouth to hold in my laughter.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" I say as a few giggles escape, Liam gives me this evil and playful smirk before as quick as lightning he pushes me down on the bed and gets on top of me, pinning my arms over my head.

"You threw a unicorn slipper at me!" Liam says with a raised eyebrow, his lips are turned into a smile, I burst out laughing.

"You should have seen your face!" I say in between my laughter, soon Liam also starts laughing, but than he stops and smirks, I give him a quizzical look.

He holds both my hands with one of his hands, his other hand rests it on my arm and instantly lightning shoots up my arm making me giggle.

He leans closer to my face. "This is for throwing me your slipper!" Before I can say anything Liam starts tickling me and I break into a full laughter, a painful laughter, I try to squirm out of his hold but fail miserably.

"Say you're sorry!" Liam says grinning, I hesitate for a while so he instantly starts tickling me again.

"Alright, alright, I deeply apologise for injuring your face with my unicorn slipper!" I say grinning and a few giggles escape from me, Liam has the biggest smile on his face.

"You're my world raspberry!" Liam says sighing, he rests his hand on my cheek, his other hand is still pinning my arms above my head. "You're everything to me!" Liam says with a small smile.

I let my mind adjust to ths situation and that's when I notice the position we're in and also the fact that I am wearing a towel that rose up, thank the dead broccoli that I actually wore underwear, my face is a deep shade of red.

Liam keeps his eyes on mine, his hand caressing my cheek, he leans down until our noses are touching, our breaths mingle together.

"I want to kiss you, I want to do more than just kiss you!" Liam says with his eyes closed, I don't wait and let my lips meet his, his eyes instantly shoot open and he instantly catches up on the kiss, his hands move down to my waist whilst my mines go around his neck to his hair as I pull him closer.

His mouth travels to my jaw, down to my neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses, my brain has officially died out of intense emotions.

RIP brain, may you find happiness wherever you are.

Images from Damien and other encounters at school start flooding in my head.

"Raspberry what's wrong?" I open my eyes to find a really worried Liam, I shut my eyes tightly close and try to wipe the memories from my head as a burst of emotions rush through my head uncontrollably, the walls start closing in as my lungs start struggling for air. "Breathe raspberry, focus on something else!"

I focus on my heartbeat, it slowly starts settling down as I feel my breathing return to normal.

"Feeling better?" I open my eyes to find a really concerned Liam looking down at me, I nod as I feel the exhaustion running through my veins.

I look around and see that I have my head on Liam's lap, the sheets are draped over me.

"You passed out for about 3 minutes!" Liam says sadly, he strokes my hair with one hand whilst the other stays on my cheek.

"I freaked out and than the memories flooded!" I say sighing.

"You need to rest raspberry!" Liam says calmly, I nod and get up, taking the sheets with me. "Here!" Liam holds out one of his shirts for me, I take it and slip it on without any hassle.

"Thank you Liam, not the shirt but for being here with me!" I say and throw my arms around him and pull him tighter to me, Liam hugs me just as tight.

"I am pretty sure I should be the one thanking you!" Liam says chuckling, he kisses the top of my head. "You need rest!"

The moment my head touches the pillow as Liam pulls me closer to him I fall into the world of dreams.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Hopelessly Devoted Briella Diamond

Подростковая литература

19M 587K 56
"Never call a girl a bitch," I glared into his eyes as he opened them, piercing into me, the bright blue drink I had just poured over him still dripp...
Privileged 🌟MAHUM🌟

Подростковая литература

729K 56.2K 77
"You want to know what I think of you?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. I smirked in a confident manner and nodded, eager to hear his answer. He took...
Fixing The Bad Boy ✓ MT's personal 🍑 cl...

Подростковая литература

5.1K 341 24
WARNING!!! I wrote this when I was 12, so please here that in mind as you continue😂🙏 ----- [COMPLETED] Life is unpredictable; we can all relate to...
A Living Hell ✔︎ {editing} chokeahoe2.0

Подростковая литература

191K 3.7K 29
When Bree moves to a new school, the last thing she expects is to bump into an old friend. But her friend has changed, into a cold, badass player who...