my darkness ~ Yelena.b

By yourdadsmytype

Hannah, the shadow, the mystery, and the cold sarcastic woman who never had a family until the avengers. Yele... More

authors hellooo
aesthetic
cold
alone
nice one
you betrayed me
drama, drama, drama
ursula
mission
wade
my son
ghost
afraid
jealousy, jealousy
authors note
parents evening
who are you?
love hurts
just a dream
editor's note
vanilla
Hela
my dove
Sweet rain
???

black heart

3.3K 84 12
By yourdadsmytype

Yelena pov:

I hate the fact that I'm weak when it comes to her. Years of torture and being taught that emotions make us weak and here I am. Falling for a cold hearted shadow.

I kept my head down fiddling with my fingers, cracking them now and again to release stress. She the elevator was going down unusually slow as it reached the garage. She couldn't even look at mez her gaze just stared forward, sunglasses on ignoring my eyes, ignoring me.

She walked forward out the elevator first picking a car to drive in as I just trialed behind her, swinging my legs in the passenger seat as I relaxed back into my chair wanting to sink out of existence.

Silence. The entire time was silence.

"why are you ignoring me" I turned my body in my seat to face her.

Nothing.

I let out a big huff before turning my legs towards the door not looking or speaking to her. This woman's mood swings.

We pulled up to the front of the school and got out the car, Hannah slamming her door clearly not in a good mood.

We walked towards Peter and these 4 other people, let's just say there conversation didn't look comfortable.
Stopping in her tracks Hannah glared at anyone who dare even look at her afraid if they stared to long they would turn into dust.

"Well well well what do we have here."

The boy that was speaking to Peter had now waltzed over to me, walking as if he was the shit. Putting arm over my shoulder he smirked down on me making me roll my eyes.

"What is your name gorgeous" he smirked at me.

"Flash don't" Peter had a hint of stress and nervousness in his voice.

I looked at Hannah to see her jaw clenching and hands in a fist on the edge of complete loss of control.

"Shut up penis Parker, I wanna know who this bombshell is" his hand had unraveled from around my shoulder and was now traveling to my waist landing on my ass.

Next thing I know flash had a broken arm.

"You dare touch, or even look her way I will rip your fingers off one by one and feed them to your mother" she said kicking him to the floor as he cried in pain.

"Did you hear me" she yelled at him

"Yes I'm sorry Hannah please" he whimpered making me laugh as I turned to look at Peter.

"We should probably go before Hannah kills him"

Peter is just frozen and then speaks

"Yep probably best let's go eat" he gives a worried smile as he runs to the car as I drag Hannah from squishing the boy.

"Hannah we talked about this you can't break peoples bones when they p-you off" Peter sighed as we all climbed in the car.

"I know but I just hate him and he touched Yelena so he deserved it" Hannah said with no expression on her face.

This woman is bipolar I swear. One minute she's not talking to me and acts like she hates me and the next shes literally beating up people who look at me.

"What food u fancying" she said to Peter.

"Chinese" he smiled

Hannah pov:

Rage bubbled in my vains, he touched her he layed hands on her. I gripped the steering wheel as we drove home with the Chinese in the back.

"Hannah drive faster this food smells so good I'm gonna eat everyone's before we get home" Peter was bouncing about in his seat as he held the bags while I pulled up in the garage.

"Cmon then let's go" I smiled at Peter as we walked to the elevator when I felt someone grab my hand and pull me to a stop. I turned round to be face with Yelena.

"What is wrong with you"

"What?"

"Why do you hate me one second and then care" she didn't have any emotions on her face.

"I love how you think I care" I laughed coldly as I got in the elevator leaving her there as guilt crept into my body as I looked at Peter stood next to me.

"That was way harsh Hannah" he looked at me with a sad sympathetic look

"I don't want to be hurt again Peter"

He just looked at me confused as I walked out the elevator to my room leaving him there.

I slammed my door locking it as I turned the shower on changing the lights to blue.

I felt the cool water run down my body as the feeling of regret and sadness crept into my stomach as tears dropped from my eyes to the floor.

Fuck why did I say that to her.

I changed into my pajamas and fell into a deep sleep trying to forget everything that's happened.

"Start from the beginning" I looked up to the man Infront of me interrogating
Me.

"No"

"You have to tell me what happened Hannah"

"She's dead, I told you she's dead"

"But-"

"No. No buts she's dead okay I killed her I lost control and she's gone there's nothing to explain"

"How could you kill the only person who care about you" a man said as he walked in the room as the other one left.

"W-what"

"Well no one could love you, I mean look at you. You killed your sister. You didn't even try to save her you just incinerated her body, pathetic if you ask me"

"I couldn't save her"

"You killed her on purpose"

My body launched forward sitting myself up as I caught my breath. Panting I looked to see that it was about 6am.

"I have a feeling I'm not going to be going back to sleep" I muttered to myself as I dragged myself to the kitchen.

"Who the hell are you" I looked at the woman opening the fridge.

That's my hoodie, why is she wearing my hoodie.

"Oh hi I'm Olivia" she smiled at me.

"Why are you wearing my hoodie" my body went cold as I heard her answer

"Oh Yelena gave it to me after we- erm yeh I got cold being ya know... naked"

My body went cold but my hand went hot.

"what" I looked at her with murder in my eyes as I heard someone behind me say.

"Olivia i- Hannah"

Yelena.

I turned to face her then look at the random girl in the kitchen.

"Who the fuck is that" venom in my voice as I watched her body tremble slightly looking for the right words to say to me.

"I met her at the bar"

I turned to face the girl and in one movement I turned the jumper into fire and ash as It dropped to the ground off her body leaving her exposed.

"Enjoy your bitch" I felt sick my stomach was turning and my head was pounding.

"Hannah please-"

"NO"  I spun around looking at her anger shaking my body

"no" I pressed the button for my floor the anger in my body taking over as I reached my room.

I fell to my knees as all the glass and wood smashed in my room as all the pain I'm my body was released. Sending waves though the building.

I felt a drip drop down my chin as a piece of glass sliced my lip as bruise formed on my cheek bone.

Walking to my balcony I pulled out my packet of cigarettes as I let the smoke intoxicate my lungs. My blood from my lips dying the end of it with every puff I took.

My heart ached again.

She doesn't want me.

HELLOOOOOO IM SO SORRY

I hurt my own feeling writing this but I really like this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.2K 52
Yelena just arrived at the avengers compound. She never felt safe with someone in her whole life. But it will quickly change when she'll meet y/n Ma...
4.9K 72 14
Y/n was born in a small family. As in small I mean only herself, father and mother... but her dad left her mom for what... they don't even know. Y/n...
50.4K 1.4K 26
A former Russian spy, Avenger, and Ballerina will have to face her ex-lover, Steve Rogers, on a mission. While Natasha's heart still belongs to him...
765 83 21
Some bonds between humans are beautiful and some are painful. Some bonds create voids when they are ripped out from its roots. Sometimes they can be...