King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

By BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... More

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2
Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 20: The Coronation
Chapter 21: The King of Hope
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 23: The Jump
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow
Epilog: The Festival of Love
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace

8.3K 486 406
By BlairWitch91

Taehyung woke up around noon. Jimin was nowhere to be found so he took a shower and went downstairs looking at the impressive interior of the mension. It was truly a home of the royalty. The windows were reaching from the floor to the ceiling. Crystal chandeliers were sparkling above his head, and crossing the second floor he found a portrait of Prince Hoseok. Someone who painted him did a great job. He looked powerful, but also warm and caring. Like someone who will take care of his family.

Taehyung loved art, and could appreciate the artist's talent. Whoever painted it did it with a lot of heart.

'Oh, you are up, Tae!' he heard Jin's voice. He embraced Tae's shoulder with his arm. 'Come I will feed You and show you around'.

'Do you know where Jimin is?'

'He was so excited so he went with Hobi and Joon to the company. After Yoongi mentioned him being a good figure to be Hobi's bodyguard we thought that it would be good to show him how it works and if he will want to do it...' he explained seeing the frown on Taehyung's face when he heard his brother ditched him.

'What an asshole...' he mumbled.

'Don't worry, he is with Namjoon. He could be safer only with Yoongi or Jungkook.'

At the mention of the youngest name Taehyung almost pricked his ears like a curious rabbit. He was low key - high key interested in what he is doing, but he didn't want to ask directly. Instead he asked:

'So, what are the rest doing when the prince is not here?'

'Well, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays two of us are going with the prince to Diversity headquarter. Me and Joon actually are working there so it's usually us. But we have training and other responsibilities connected to the Kingdom too, so we can easily reshuffle our schedules with the other two. And then they're mainly there to look after the prince.'

'So what's their main job?'

'They are training the troops...The Kingdom doesn't have a regular army. It doesn't need it, but we are training wolves to be ready to fight if the situation changes. After the training they are ready to work as uniformed services in the whole country and inform us if anything will be off. The best units stay with us if they want. At the royal grounds we have around one hundred soldiers in barracks, the company, around the royal family or living nearby. Yoongi and Kookie are also in charge of intelligence and any crisis situations. So I think you will mainly work with them...'

They entered the kitchen, where Jungwon and Soobin were sitting. Seeing Taehyung Jungwon instantly scooped closer to Soobin on his chair.

'Good You are here boys, I've made lasagne as promised!' Jin informed clapping enthusiastically, expecting the excited screams and probably he would hear them from Soobin if Jungwon wasn't pulling his brother's sleeve.

'Sorry, hyung' Soobin said, looking at Taehyung apologetically. 'He is really shy...'

'Jungwonie, you will eat right? If you don't, Taehyung will think it's not tasty. It will break my heart...' Jin was acting dramatically to get the little boy to eat.

'I can go...' Tae suggested.

'No, you can't. We eat together as much as we can,' Jin said, not taking "no" as an answer. He sighed and took out his phone from his pocket. He waited for a few signals and then said: 'I need your help in the kitchen... Yeah, fine.'

He served the dish on the plates for everyone and said:

'Boys, will you show Taehyung around after dinner? I need to check the papers after my absence.'

Jungwon was looking at the ground but at least he didn't look panicked after hearing Jin's request.

'Sure, hyung' Soobin started stuffing his mouth with the food.

Taehyung planned that too, but then Jungkook entered the kitchen and he forgot.

'What's up, hyung? ' he asked, smiling widely, but stopped abruptly seeing Taehyung by the table. He blushed. ' Oh, hi everyone... What do you need me for, hyung?

Jin pointed his eyes at Jungwon without a word, but Jungkook seemed to understand.

'I just wanted you to eat now. I know you have a busy afternoon...'

'Thank you, hyung. Oh my God! Is it lasagne?!' he screamed suddenly, and Jungwon jerked his head up immediately. He suddenly looked really nervous once eyeing lasagne, once Jungkook. 'You all already have it? I call dibs on the rest!'

'NO!' Jungwon suddenly rose from his chair.

'But you haven't even eaten the piece you have on your plate, little prince. I don't think you need more.' Jungkook crossed his arms on his chest.

'I will eat!'

'I will believe it when I see it!'

'Fine!' Jungwon instantly stuck a fork in the dish and started to eat.

Taehyung laughed. His deep laugh filled the room, making Jungkook look at him, and then fastly looked at the ground.

Soobin bared his teeth in a smile too.

'Hyung, you should eat too, before it will disappear' he advised.

Taehyung dug in but by the corner of his eyes, he noticed Jin's subtle nod to Jungkook. Then the taste of the food took all his attention.

'Fuck! It's amazing!'

'Language!' Jin smacked his head.

'Sorry, hyung' he whined like a scolded puppy.

Jungwon gigled, peeking at him. But then he triumphantly showed his empty plate to Jungkook.

'See! I ate!'

'Ok, ok... I can share...'

'Count me in' mumbled Taehyung having a cute pout on his mouth while munching. For a moment Jungkook stared at him, but then Jungwon whined.

'Eeeeh?!'

Jin laughed.

'Don't worry, Wonie. Do you think I don't know my boys? There are two more in the oven. Eat as much as you like...'

   After eating Jungkook disappeared like a mist. But still Taehyung was under the impression that he had a great impact on the youngest prince. He was wondering why and the fact that he still held the situation with ease was impressive.

Soobin and Jungwon took him on a trip through the palace. Soobin was talking. Jungwon was quietly following them. He didn't seem to be afraid of Taehyung. More like he didn't trust him enough to talk.

They showed him the gameroom, all the other bedrooms, their own rooms, the gym, the swimming pool, the orangery. Then in the official part the offices, the courtroom, the council room, the coronation hall, the ballroom.

Then they took him to the garage to show him all the cars and other vehicles. On the outside they showed him the gardens, training fields, barracks buildings, and other small palaces on the royal ground. All of it was mind blowing.

It took them four hours to get back to the main living room. Hearing them, Jin peeked out from his office.

'Taehyung, you should go to the monitoring room. They need to give you your ID for entering the company. And they should put your fingerprints on the database so you can have access everywhere.'

'Ok, hyung. I know where that room is now, so I can go by myself.'

'That's great. The rest should be back in an hour, and Yoongi is on his way, so we can have a meeting later. Boys, you have facetime with your parents, go fast...'

Soobin and Jungwon ran upstairs and Taehyung went to the monitoring room.

There were two guards there. They were chatting while looking at akademia lot of monitors. One alpha and one beta. Taehyung could recognize their smell even before he entered the room.

'Hello! I'm Kim Taehyung. I was supposed to report here for my ID card and gain access...'

'Welcome, Mr Kim. I'm Kwak Dong-yeon and this is Lee Jae-won. It's nice to meet another royal wolf...'

'Thank you. So You are one of the regular soldiers here?'

'No, we are still in training, but hopefully they will choose us to stay...' said Dong-yeon.

'And here is your ID, Mr Kim.' Jae-won gave him the plastic plate. 'But unfortunately until Mr Min will come back only Mr Kim Namjoon is able to give you access and register your fingerprints in the database...'

'But Jin-hyung said I need to do it.'

Two guards exchanged dissatisfied glances.

Taehyung straightened up, feeling his wolf trying to show them his dominance.

'Is there any other way?' he asked politely, but with a cold tone.

'Text him' said Jae-won to Dong-yeon pointing with his chin on the phone.They looked like Taehyung forced them to do something disgusting. Jae-won then turned to Taehyung and bowed. 'We will try to solve this issue, but we don't know if we will get the answer soon...'

Their behavior was strange so Taehyung just sat on one of the chairs and said:

'I will wait. Don't mind me.'

'As you wish', Jae-won bowed again and both guards got back to observing the monitors.

'I can't wait for Sir Min to come back' whispered Dong-yeon, not knowing how good Taehyung's hearing is.

'Yeah, when I see him I want to punch him' answered Jae-won whispering and at this moment the door opened.

Taehyung blinked seeing Jungkook. And again this guy looked like taken out from anime. Each time he saw him he felt like hitted by lightning.

The guards didn't bother to stand up or show him any kind of respect as they did with Taehyung. It angered him greatly. Even if Jungkook wasn't an alpha he was a royal wolf. He was above them... But they didn't know Taehyung was an alpha. So what was the matter with their attitude?

Jungkook's face was cold. He didn't look like a fighting god like yesterday or like a cute boy from today's lunch. He looked like a cold hearted man made of stone.

'What's the problem?'

'We need to grant access for Mr Kim,'' Jae-won said, not looking at him.

Jungkook looked down at him, but then looked at Taehyung nervously.

'No problem...' he walked to the console and typed a password on the keyboard. 'Hyung, please put your hand here', he pointed the hand reader to Tae.

Taehyung needed to stand really close to Jungkook to place his hand on the reader. Jungkook felt as Taehyung's chest leaned on his shoulder. He gulped hard when the manly fragrance of Taehyung's perfume hit his nostrils. He tried hard to focus on slim hand on the console, but the long beautiful fingers didn't help his consciousness.

He hesitantly, slowly turned his head to peek at the gorgeus man's face next to him and his breath hitched, because Taehyung was already looking at him.

Their eyes met.

The world stopped.

I know you, whispered Taehyung wolf in his mind.

I know you, whispered Jungkook wolf in his mind.

Both their wolves were puzzled and confused. There was some kind of longing in them. Some kind of warmth and sweetness they couldn't truly recognize in each other. Like it was covered under layers of water, too deep inside them to reach it.

Taehyung parted his lips and Jungkook's eyes traveled there at once, breaking the eye contact. He almost immediately realised what he was doing and his eyes dropped back on the console. He cleared his throat and pressed a few buttons.

The voice from the machine informed: ACCESS GRANTED FOR KIM TAEHYUNG.

'It's done, Hyung. Your hand and fingerprints are registered,' Jungkook said, straightening up.

'Thank you' Tahyung said, still awestruck by the beautiful eyes that he had the chance to stare at from so close. Jungkook's eyes had something innocent and magical in them. But before he could say anything else Jungkook turned to the guards.

His attitude changed entirely. He looked at them coldly.

'If there was anything else that required the system administrator's password in the past days?' he asked.

'We don't know...' said Jea-won.

'You were on the daily shift for the whole week. It's your responsibility to know!' Jungkook's voice made the guards stand at attention. 'So I will ask you one more time. Was there anything that required the administrator's password?'

Dong-yeon and Jae-won looked at each other and then one of them opened the drawer and took out the folder. Jungkook took it and started to look at the documents there. He raised his eyes on Jae-won.

'Explain...'

'M-maybe the night shift...'

'Bambam and Yugyeom had the night shifts. And I confirmed all the requests they asked me to! And these weren't there at that time...'

'We didn't know if You were the person responsible for accepting...'

'Yoongi-hyung was on the mission and Namjoon-hyung was with a prince! Who is the third person responsible for security issues?'

'Y-you' Dong-yeon stattered and Jae-won rebuked him.

'So don't give me this bullshit! Is that all?'

The guards looked at each other again.

'If I will get to know later that there was something more I will ban you for training...'

'You can't do that!' Jae-won with clenched fists, took a step towards Jungkook, but Taehyung put a hand on his chest.

'Think twice,' said Taehyung warningly. Jae-won looked terrified, like he just realised that Tae is still there, he nodded in Dong-yeon's direction.

Dong-yeon opened another drawer and gave the file to Jungkook, who took it without a word and left the room in a hurry.

Taehyung stared at guards for a little bit longer and then left the room slowly enough to hear: "What an asshole! Don't worry this piece of shit can't ban us!'. He had this urgent need to go back to the monitoring room and ban them from training in a more violent way, but he didn't actually know what was going on, so he let it slide. For now.

He caught up with Jungkook. The younger one seemed to be nervous and angry... but there was something more to that too.

'Sorry You had to witness it, hyung' he said.

'I've always thought that royal soldiers will be more professional...' Tae shrugged.

'Oh, they are. They just don't like me,' a crooked smile curled across Jungkook's lips.

Because you are an omega? The question popped in Taehyung's mouth but he didn't ask it out loud.

Seeing the uneasy expression on Taehyungs' face, Jungkook frowned.

'They are good soldiers. You don't need to worry, hyung'

This took Taehyung out of his thoughts.

'Call me by my name. I would like to call you by your name too...'

Jungkook blushed and timidly looked at the ground.

'Sure, hyung, you can call me as you like. But I can't.'

'I'm telling you, you can. Just talk casually with me. I'm almost your age...'

'But you are not... hyung...' Jungkook smiled mischievously and that made Taehyung smile widely. Sudden commotion in the living room caused them to end their conversation.

They went there and saw a short gray haired man throwing his bag on the couch.

'Yoongi-hyung!' the relief and admiration in Jungkook's voice was so clear that Taehyng felt something cold and nasty in his stomach. The boy hurried to his hyung side, he looked like he wanted to embrace the older one, but stopped himself.

Yoongi smiled at him and patted his back, then he ruffled his hair.

'How are you, kid? Everything's fine?' he asked.

'Now it is' Jungkook showed his teeth with a wide smile.

He could kill enemies with this smile, Taehyung thought while looking at him, but then he looked into the eyes of Min Yoongi. This guy had such a powerful aura. Taehyung had no doubts that he was a warrior.

Yoongi stretched out his hand.

'Hi! Nice to meet you personally'

'Same. But please, spare my brother nasty comments...' Taehyung squeezed his hand.

'I will try,' Yoongi smirked and then checked Tae's from head to toe. 'You have a nice body. Do you train?'

'Yeah'

'Good. Hope you can keep up with Kook. He needs a partner...'

Both boys blushed.

'Hyung, I'm doing just fine' said Jungkook pouting.

'I know. But when I am not here You can't train everybody by yourself...' Yoongi rubbed his face. 'I'm so sleepy. What plans do we have for today?'

'We are waiting for Hobi, Joon and Jimin' Jin appeared in the living room. 'We can eat and talk then... WHY TF YOUR DIRTY BAG IS ON MY COUCH!?'

'Nice to see you too' Yoongi grimaced.

They glowered on each other for a while, but then Jin shook his head and took Yoongi's bag.

'You need a shower, asshole. I asked the maids to change your bedding to a fresh one.'

'Thanks' Yoongi went after him to the stairs.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook confused, but the boy just shrugged.

'It's just them being them. They were two first guardians. They know each other too well.'

'Oh? And you?'

'I was the third one.' Jungkook answered simply. Taehyung wanted to ask more, but the car stopped in the driveway. 'The rest is back... I have work, so I'll meet you later, hyung,' he said and walked away.

'Told you to stop calling me that!' Tae screamed after him, but he didn't get an answer.

The next thing he noticed was the prince himself running through the room, screamin: 'Yoongi is back!'. Next Namjoon came shaking his head in amusement and then Tae saw Jimin. But he wasn't looking like his brother. He was wearing an expensive white suit, his hair was styled and he looked... rich.

'Hi, TaeTae!' he welcomed him.

'Yaa! You pabo! You could have woke me up!' Taehyung smacked his head.

'But You were sleeping so peacefully and the prince offered me to accompany him to Diversity! It's amazing Tae! I've met vampires, fairies and wizards! They all are working together like it's normal!'

'That's great! But you left me alone!' Tae pouted.

'Wasn't your day great too?' Jimin asked cleverly.

'It was...' Taehyung admitted reluctantly.

'Don't worry Taehyung. Tomorrow we are all staying here' Namjoon calmed him down, but his attention turned out completely when Jin walked down the stairs. They both started to shine internally with a warm and peaceful light.

Mates.

Taehyung couldn't help but smile. It was such an incredible bond... He saw Jimin looking at them too, with a longing expression. He knew his brother was waiting for his mate to appear for so long.

But this thought made Taehyung smile to fade away. He said goodbye to the 'finding his mate' thought a long time ago... For someone like him the chances were like one in a million...

His train of thoughts was stopped by Yoongi coming back and Hoseok embracing him with his arm.

'Stop being clingy already! You didn't even let me to shower in peace!' Yoongi pushed the prince away like an annoying fly.

'This place was so boring without your grumpy ass, Yoongs' Namjoon laughed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes but then he focused on Jimin, who was looking at him like he saw the pile of golden coins, but then looked shyly on the ground. Yoongi stood in front of the younger, with hands in his pockets.

'Oh, hi! You are Jimin, right? I might be slightly rude yesterday...' he started.

'You were' said Namjoon.

'You were' said Hoseok.

'You were' said Jin.

Yoongi glared at them.

'It's fine' said Jimin quietly. 'They lend me your clothes for the company...'

Yoongi checked him out and stopped at his eyes.

'They look good on you. You can use them until the tailor will make your own.'

'Thank you!' Jimin smiled widely with his "international sweetheart" smile that Taehyung knew could make women and men crowls to his feet. And yeah... Yoongi's lips parted a little automatically, then he gulped and moved to the kitchen, shaking off his mesmerized state of mind.

'Tae do you want another serving of lasagne?' asked Jin.

'Really, hyung!?' Taehyung's eyes sparkled. 'But the rest haven't eaten yet...'

'I've made enough,' Jin ruffled his hair with a smile.

Jimin sat next to Taehyung, but he for sure was more absorbed by Yoongi's presence.

'Where is Kook?' Yoongi asked.

'He already ate...' answered Jin.

'He said he has work,' Tae said at the same time.

'Work?' Yoongi turned his head to Taehyung. 'What work? At this hour?'

'He took some files from the monitoring room' Tae shrugged, but then he noticed a quick exchange of glances between Namjoon and Yoongi. What the fuck was going on?

'Ok, so I think we should do the ceremony in two days. The day before my birthday,' started Hoseok.

'Tomorrow' said Yoongi between bites.

'I think he is right,' Namjoon nodded.

'Why?' asked the Prince.

'First of all Sung-jae knows they are here. We need to act fast enough to don't give him a chance to attack and stop the ceremony. Second of all going to the company when he knows was extremly stupid! And taking Jimin with you was dangerous! They could try to take him over to... ' Yoongi glared at the Prince.

'He wouldn't dare,' Hoseok's voice darkened.

'He kidnapped his own little brothers, Hobi! Of course he would!'

Taehyung and Jimin's jaws dropped.

Hoseok's head lowered.

'Yeah, you are right. It was dangerous...'

'And third of all I need to check their abilities and start their training. And I won't do it till I have proof that they won't run away after.' Yoongi smiled mischievously. 'Rose will be here in two weeks too. And I am telling you that I'm not exaggerating. Sung-jae will try to stop the coronation at all costs'.

'We need to prepare for the ceremony as soon as possible,' Namjoon tried to convince Hoseok. 'After the pack will be officially formed, he will have a hard time doing anything. And we will be stronger.'

Hoseok looked at Jimin and Taehyung.

'But are you ready? Are you convinced that you want that? There is no coming back...'

Taehyung laughed. His laughter was contagious. Everybody smiled widely. Even the corner of Yoongi's lips rised a bit.

'I was ready a long time ago My Prince,' Taehyung said. 'Actually I thought that it's impossible for me. So believe me I don't want to waste any more days not being where I want to be.'

'And I really like to be your personal bodyguard Hobi-hyung. So I would like to apply for the job. For an indefinite period.' Jimin smiled widely.

'Than it's settled' said Hoseok, emitting this warm sunlight energy from inside.

'I will start the preparations' Jin stood up and left the kitchen.

'I will check on Kook and inform him about the plan' Namjoon left the kitchen after Jin.

'And I need to find my brothers and make sure they did their homework' said the Prince, shaking his head.

Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin stayed in the kitchen, eating slowly. Until Yoongi raised his brow questioningly at them. Waiting for the questions they wanted to ask.

'Jungwon and Soobin were kidnapped?' Tae asked finally.

'Yeah. Four years ago... Jungwon was just four then and Soobin was ten. Sung-jae wanted to force his father to let him form a pack.'

'What did the King do?'

'He couldn't do it. He was arguing with the Council. So Hoseok organized a mission in secret. We didn't have time. So we just packed our things, took a few recruits and tracked them down. They held the boys for five days... But finally we found them and released them...'

'Thanks the Moon Goddess for your skills' said Jimin, but Yoongi shook his head.

'The real hero was Jungkook... Joon and I were so caught up in a fight, recruits weren't really prepared for it too. Jin was with Hoseok... And Kook was the one that saved them. He didn't care about the fight. He ran directly to the boys as we all should. We were so angry that we just wanted to beat Sung-jae's men to death. But Jungkook found the kids. Exactly on time, before Sung-jae's men have the chance to move them again as they planned. He took them out of there. He gave them back to Hoseok. And he came back to help us.'

Lost in thoughts Yoongi drank from the glass, and continued:

'It was Kook's first mission. He was just a brat then... He was 16, he yelled at us that we should go find the kids first, but we didn't listen. So he ran there by himself to save the day...'

'And the boys?' Taehyung was looking into his plate.

'They had bruises. Soobin was punched a few times, probably protecting Jungwon. Jungwon didn't speak for almost two years after the kidnapping, with anybody except Soobin, Hoseok, Jin and Jungkook.' Guilt and regret was evident on Yoongi's face.

'If you wouldn't fight with Sung-jae's men Jungkook wouldn't be able to go to the boys. So You were a hero as well,' Jimin said softly.

Yoongi looked at him surprised.

'You really do look like a fairy' he said absent minded, but he snapped out of it pretty fast. 'Well after that event I changed the whole training routine. For a wolf, during a fight, control is everything...'

'Why?' Taehyung asked. He thought so as well, but till this day he never found another wolf that could state it so calmly.

'What will come of killing the enemy when You will be late to save what's important...? Because your mind will change you into a bloodthirsty animal...'Yoongi smirked bitterly and stood up. 'Well tomorrow you can see the training and the day after you will join.' He turned to exit, but stopped and looked at them. 'I don't think that they've told you that the last one in the kitchen is the one that cleans up...' he grinned and walked away. 

Taehyung was the last one to leave the kitchen. He was so caught up in Yoongi's story that he forgot to eat. And Jimin being the petty bitch he was, didn't want to help him. So he was going through the corridor an hour later, when he came across a slightly opened door and heard Namjoon's voice.

'Kook, what happened?'

'Nothing, hyung. I just need to register these documents in the database...'

'But these people were here like a week ago...'

'I know. Sorry. The files got lost. We found them today. It will be done till morning, don't worry.'

Taehyung frowned. Why didn't he tell the truth?

'I'm not. I know how busy you were without Yoongi here.'

'It's ok, hyung. Go spent some time with Jin-hyung. He just got back yesterday. Bet he missed you.'

'Ok' Namjoon sighed. 'But don't stay late...'

Jungkook giggled and Taehyung managed to hide behind the doors before Namjoon came out of the office. After Namjoon's footsteps fell silent, Taehyung leaned on the doorframe. The room was filled with screens and computers. But they weren't displaying the views from the camares. Just datas. And behind the desk Jungkook was focused on reading the documents and inserting them into the database.

'Why did you lie?' Taehyung asked out of nowhere.

Jungkook jumped on his chair, placing his hand above his heart.

'Jesus Christ! Hyung! You are really good at hiding your scent! Nobody has been able to come close to me without me noticing for the last ten years!'

Taehyung smirked.

'Don't change the subject...'

'I didn't lie. The file got lost,' answered Jungkook sternly.

'On purpose'.

'Doesn't matter.'

'It does.'

Jungkook and Taehyung scowled at each other for a while until Jungkook shyly lowered his head and repeat muffled: 'Doesn't matter' again and got back to work.

'Can I help you?' asked Taehyung after a while.

Jungkook looked at him utterly surprised.

'But it's boring.'

'Yoongi mentioned me working with you so I probably should learn what to do even if it's boring'

'Oh... Okay then. Take a chair...'

Taehyung grabbed a chair and placed it next to Jungkook. The boy looked pretty flustered but he didn't protest. He cleared his throat.

'So, here are the files. We need to put everything the recruits filled on the paper into the system, so we can configure their access to restricted zones. After that we can prepare the passes for them. This part you need to fill here... ' Jungkook showed the field on the form and then the right field in the database.

'And this?' Taehyung pointed out another information on the form accidentally touching Jungkook's hand. Jungkook's fingers moved a little, responding to the sudden touch. Taehyung didn't move his hand. He was mesmerized by the softness of Jungkook's skin. He wanted to do it again... To check if his brain doesn't play a trick on him. Because damn... how could his skin be so soft?

'D-do you get it?' asked Jungkook quietly, looking at his knees.

Taehyung snapped out from his thoughts.

'Yeah. It's pretty easy...'

Jungkook nodded and turned to his own screen, accidentally brushing his thigh on Taehyung's.

Taehyung gulped. Why the frickity frack he felt like being next to a live cable that could set him on fire with the lightest touch? He didn't have these feelings with anybody else... And here he was... so conscious about the lightest "accidental" touch.

He peaked on Jungkook's face.

He was handsome. Even beautiful.

But that didn't explain Taehyung's reactions.

'Thank you, hyung,' whispered Jungkook, not looking at him.

'Tae-...'

'What?'

'TaeHYUNG. That's my name. Told you to use it...'

'In your dreams.' Jungkook giggles filled the room.

Taehyung shook his head at his stubbornness. He will make him call him by his name...
_________________________________________

Happy Namjoon Day!
It's already 12 of September in Korea!
Everything best for the world's best leader! I hope he will have time to take care of his plants and read a lot of books! We love you Joonie! 💜💜💜💜💜

As I promised next chapter before the Monday's one! Hope you liked it!

Blair_Witch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 13.2K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
652K 29.3K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
27.2K 908 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...
37.1K 2.5K 16
So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this book💙🌟 Story of a soft kind boy who all his life never felt any love and effection fr...