Impressing the Clients

By kalypso3

Paula was an Asian girl living her life at 26 in Canada. She's in a happy relationship with her boyfriend. Sh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
-
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91

81

3.3K 84 10
By kalypso3

Third Person's POV

"You fucking traitor!" Marco spat as his brother and him were dragged into a place, their head cover were finally removed. A lighthouse.

'Where the fuck could we be? Lighthouses were always located on cliffs or shoals near the sea. And if we're at sea, how long was I passed out to not know which day it was or where we were exactly.' Marco thought to himself.

"I'll fucking kill you, you ingrate!" Mason growled as well as they were both dragged into the highest room of the lighthouse and were tied to each of their designated metal chairs.

Never in their life they would have imagined to be at this side of life. To be the one to receive torture.

"Let's keep this simple and easy. I'm gonna need your signature, your fingerprints, your eyeballs, and the location of a precious loved one. And when I say a loved one, I didn't mean your pathetic little toy. I want the other precious woman in your life."

Oliver stood over them arrogantly. He was fearless this time. Six long years, he did what he had to do to keep within their radars and now, he can truly be himself. And their plan, if executed perfectly, could make him a hundred-millionaire by the end of this week. He was excited to get this done and over with.

"If you gave that all up right here, right now, I can promise you a quick, painless, clean death. And a guarantee that the remaining of your friends and family will be spared. But if you don't," he trailed off and approached Marco and looked at him straight in the eyes full of wrath. Oliver's memory of getting beaten up by Marco was fresh. And now, his time has come to return the favor.

"Then I'd do every little sick thing you did to all the people you tortured, give you a slow and agonizing death. And just before you both take your last breath, I'll bring Paula, beat her up until she was too weak to refuse me and fuck her in front of you."

"FUCK YOU!!!" Mason and Marco simultaneously screamed at the traitor in front of them. They both wiggled with all their might to break loose but it didn't do anything.

Oliver wasn't sure exactly if he would do the last thing he spoke. He was never violent against women and he never had fantasies of trying so. He just wanted to add a little spice to the conversation in case the twins didn't get how serious this situation was. And Paula was just a pawn in this game too. She was just one of the unlucky ones who got caught in the crossfires.

All he cared was the money and his much awaited freedom. All these years, it was finally coming to fruition. He suffered and sacrificed a lot, more than his partner he thought, and he would not let anything ruin this for him. And if the situation ever calls for him to be violent against women, specifically to Paula, he was ready to do it. For the money, and nothing else.

Marco and Mason were both frustrated at their seats. Marco kept trying to wriggle his way out of the ropes which Mason thought was a complete waste of energy. But he wasn't gonna stop his brother from it. Anything, literally anything right now, was better than not trying at all.

Marco was sweating as he tried and tried. But none of it even helped to lose the ties a little bit. All his mind could think of was they can get all the money they want, they can have all their possessions, but he cannot give his life or his eyes for that matter. He couldn't bear to think not to see Paula anymore. He couldn't imagine leaving her so soon. This was the very first time he fell in love, deeply at that, and he barely expressed it. And even if he survived but lost his eyes, it hurt him even more. He would be a disable. He will become useless. And again, he wanted to live for Paula. He wanted to serve her, to please her, to appreciate her all his life. Not the other way around.

Mason was more radical. He wasn't thinking of losing his life or his eyes or all of his things. He was scanning the room for weak points. For exit points, for possible improvised weapons. But he too was thinking of the same person. Paula. The girl he wanted to die beside to. He was willing to lose every fucking part of his body and ultimately, his life for the woman he loved. But not like this. Not right now. So he calculated any possible move, even though how small the chance they had in escaping.

Suddenly, the door behind him opened and revealed the man behind all of it. Oliver chose to take his leave and let his partner talk to the twins. He has done enough for this plan he thought.

"No." Marco audibly mumbled as the man walked slowly towards them.

"Fuck. It can't be him," Mason murmured as well, absolutely bewildered at the revelation.

"Not expecting me?" The man asked playfully. His smirk couldn't be any more genuine than this. This was his life-long dream, to finally have the Davidson family at his mercy. To finally get what he deserved.

"W-why?!" Mason asked, still couldn't believe of the person standing in front of them was the enemy they had been searching for all this time.

"I'm taking what belongs to me," the man only answered as he dragged another chair in front the twins and sat by it backwards, his forearms rested at the top of the backrest. He was enjoying his view. The twins who ruined his life.

"What did we ever do to you?" Marco gritted. As much as he's curious, all he wanted was to kill the man in front of him. If only he could.

"You were born," the man just chuckled and shrugged. "You were both mistakes in this world. And I am here to correct it."

"Once you're both gone, my life can continue on how it's supposed to be. My life can finally pick up from where it was ruined."

"What the fuck are you saying, crazy old man?" Marco spat. "If you want our money and our business, then take it for all I fucking care!"

"Oh, Marco," the man mentioned his name sweetly, "you didn't understand a thing I said, do you? You are the mistake. You and you!" He pointed his finger furiously at Marco and Mason.

"You are both a fucking abomination to my life! You ruined me!"

"How?!" Mason shouted back. This was all fucking stupid for him. He can't see the fucking point why this man had this deep desire to destroy them.

"We didn't even fucking know you before the reconstruction!" Mason added.

"But I know you and your whole lives!" William Ty shouted back.

His tears cannot be held back as he grabbed Mason's collar forcefully. He was inches away from Mason's face and all he wanted to do was slice a knife through his face. He hated his face. He hated both their faces. It reminded him of their father.

"I've been watching you and your perfect, happy family living your perfect, happy lives. I've been in the shadows for too long. I wanted what you had!"

"A family?" Mason asked, in a sarcastic tone. 'Cause Ty had a family, a happy one at that.

"Arabella," Ty recited a name.

The twins both went silent and was unable to move. They were completely floored at the mention of their mother's name. No one, not one, has ever mentioned her name after their father died.

"She was mine. She's the love of my life," William cried audibly. "She loved me! Until your fucking father stole her from me! He poisoned her mind! He turned her against me!"

The twins were still silent and not moving a muscle. Still the mention of their mother was too much for them. She's the purest soul the world has ever had. Marco's tears were brimming at the corner of his eyes while his fists were balling up tightly as he listened to Mr. Ty shout their mother's name. Mason was just staring into nothing.

Nobody has dared to mention her for the last ten years and hearing the name for the first time in a long time hurt just as much as they heard it last.

"Magnus fucking betrayed me and stole my love from me! He was my best friend and he took her from me!" Mr. Ty completely broke down as he fell to the ground on his knees. His hands covering his eyes as he cried shamelessly in front of the twins. This was the first time he let all of this feeling out. To audibly crave for someone he hasn't been with for more than 30 years.

William Ty had married and had a son. He was a successful business owner now. No one suspected that he held all of these inside him for more the three decades. He had half his life dedicated for establishing a nice, happy facade with his family and business but inside, he desired nothing else but Arabella. His one and only. And he swore he would get her, whatever it takes.

"She was mine." He mumbled again as he sobbed.

"Your father already had everything. I only had my Ara," he murmured as he dug his palms against his eyelids and his fingers deep into his scalp. "I only had her and he took her from me!" He cried out as he looked at the twins who were just sitting there, frozen and unbelieving.

"HE TOOK HER FROM ME SO I VOWED TO TAKE EVERYTHING FROM HIM!" William stood and shouted at the twins faces, the veins along his neck were red and angry as he shouted so loud.

"S-she's dead, William," Marco finally spoke. His voice was breaking as he admitted the truth.

"Liar! I have proof that she was just in protection somewhere!" William braced his hand around Marco's neck and gripped it.

"She was! But she died there!" Marco looked at William straight in his eyes as he let his tears finally fell.

"She had an accident and we never recovered her body." Mason spoke up as well. The words sounded bitter as he remembered his mother.

The twins had no fucking idea what was the history between their parents and William Ty. They were only told of the love story their parents always narrated to them. They started dating when they were in college, taking up the same business program. From then, the couple built their chains of businesses from the ground up. One deal at a time. One partner or client at a time. They were the fast rising power couple of their time and behind closed doors, they were this gooey, clingy, annoying couple, only the twins can see.

It's true. They were a perfect, happy family. And as they grew up, they were raised to take over the business. Their mother wanted to retire early and live somewhere remote. Their father wasn't a big fan of remote, isolated places but if that's where Arabella wanted to be, he wanted to be there with her.

"No," William took a step back and shook his head.

She can't die. She can't be taken away from him. After all these years for nothing. It can't be.

"I wish she wasn't, man. I wish she wasn't," Marco mumbled. For a brief moment, all three of them forgot who were they to each other. In that brief moment, they all shared the same pain. The pain of losing the woman they loved most. The pain of time losing its war against love, because no matter how long she was dead, she was never truly gone for these men.

"No." William refused to believed it. He can't afford it to be real. He has to find her wherever she was.

He wiped his tears and recomposed himself. He spoke sternly as if he was sure, "she isn't dead. I will find her and you will give me her location now or I'll have Paula be killed and raped in front of you."

Both of the twins snapped their heads. They were brought back to reality.

"Don't you fucki—," Mason was about to lose it but he had to manage the situation calmly if they wanted to live.

"Please," he changed his tone and tried to appeal to William, "we love her. You, of all people, should know how it would hurt."

"Don't you fucking play with me Davidson!" William pulled a complete rage as he lunged to Mason. "I'll fucking kill you right now! I only need one of you!" He punched Mason face. Mason had no choice but to receive it.

"Stop! Please stop!" Marco pleaded as he had nothing he can do but watch his brother getting beaten up.

Mr. Ty heard nothing. All he ever saw was black. All he ever heard was this ringing in his head. Mason was as cunning and smart as Magnus, always trying to talk himself out of the situation, and it enraged William. William punched and punched until the blood was splattering out of Mason's mouth and nose, his eyes were completely busted. Mason barely maintained his consciousness when the beating has stopped.

Marco wanted to fucking kill William with his bare hands. He was so furious at what he had done to his brother. But then again, he was immobile.

"Hey, hey," he called softly for Mason as Mason was just heaving and grunting at the pain he received, "for Paula," he reminded his brother the one and only reason they can't fucking die in this place. Mason groaned in reply and nodded. He didn't even had the strength to speak up right now.

Marco had to step up for his brother. He had to do something.

"William," Marco yelled as William was pacing back and forth in front of them. William was not himself anymore. His utmost desire to get Arabella back has completely taken over his better thinking.

"Hey, William!" Marco called out again and this time William snapped his head to him. "I'll sign all the papers. I'll even give you my right eye for the access of all confidential files and properties we have in our secured vault in the bank."

"And Arabella?" William walked towards Marco.

"Her files are all in the vault." Marco admitted as he gave up her mother's files, which was the most precious thing they had in that vault.

"I need to know where she is now." William demanded sternly.

"Tuvalu."

"Where the fuck is that!?"

"Polynesian region in Oceania. You can look at the file once you access the confidentials. Take my eye."

"No," William answered back. He took a liking to Marco. Between him and Mason, William can tolerate him a little more. Mason was just too alike with Magnus.

"Take out his right eye." He ordered his men as he pointed to the limp state of Mason.

"What?! No!" Marco pleaded back. "Take mine!"

Mason only managed a hoarse chuckle, accepting his fate. He would absolutely end that old man's life the first chance he gets.

"When I get back, I want his eye taken out," William commanded to his men. "And him with all the papers signed and stamped with his fingerprint," he pointed at Marco.

"No, William!" Marco shouted.

"TAKE MINE!"

***
Author's Note:

I'm so glad to receive feedbacks from all of you. I'll find some time to answer to your comments. Thank you so much! This means a lot to me.

By the way, I have finally revealed their real enemy. I know some of you saw it coming but I hope it didn't ruin the story for you guys. It's only a matter of time for us to know their stories, too. Of course, we have to know both sides of the story.

All the love,
Kalypso 🍂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 2.3K 5
⚠️THIS STORY HAS EXPLICIT SCENES AND MATURE CONTENT. IT IS NOT ADVISED FOR THOSE YOUNGER THAN 18⚠️ Also, please be aware this is merely an EXCERPT fr...
1.1M 32.2K 36
Kale lives in his own little world. He loves his job at Bishop's (an offbeat book/media store). Has a best friend that understands him. Yet he wishes...
43.3K 880 44
Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, mature language, spanking, and BDSM-type elements. Slow burn. Plot-heavy. Please don't start...
2.4K 59 22
A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and years later I took a job, back there. Back...