Delicate (Yandere Haikyuu x O...

By hanachubby

Luna is a niece of Coach Ukai. After the police arrest Luna's father for child abuse, Coach Ukai adopt her. D... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
FREE PALESTINE
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17 ◉‿◉
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
EXTRA
SPECIAL

CHAPTER 18

11.4K 351 128
By hanachubby

THIRD POV

On the bed, Luna was laying in the center while playing Kenma's PSP. On her right werr Kenma, Hinata and Kuroo. On her left were Bokuto, Akaashi and Tsukishima. Surprisingly, the queen sized bed could fit all the boys. They all were chilling and talking about random topics.

Kenma was humming a tune while twirling Luna's strand of hair. She have been coughing softly for a while making the boys worried. "Is your throat sore? Drink more water." Kuroo passed Luna a bottle of water. He already unscrew the cap before giving it to her. "Th-thank you..Kuroo!" Luna smiled when accepting the bottle.

"Oh, Luna! You know..Tsukishima got invited to Youth Training Camp at Shiratorizawa!" Hinata suddenly said with a tearful eyes. He plopped down and cling on Luna's waist while weeping. "Kageyama also got invited to All Japan 19 below camp! I'm so sad~~" Hinata buried his face on Luna's torso while continue crying.

Luna pout hearing his crying sadly. "Don't c-cry..." She patted his hair to coax him. Tsukishima glare at the orange head. "Oi Hinata. Luna is sick. Don't make trouble." He said and pull Hinata's collars.

Akaashi placed his palm on Luna's forehead, then her cheek, and lastly on her neck. "Your temperature is still quite high...do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?" Akaashi asked in a worried tone. "Umm I just feel a little cold..an-and sleepy..." Luna yawned. 

Kenma tugged Luna's shoulder gently and lay again. He made sure she was in a comfortable position before he also lay down beside her. He wrapped his hands around her and placed her head on his chest. "Sleep, kitten." Luna nodded and it did not take time for her to fall asleep.

The boys all looked at Luna adoringly. The boys then took their leave quietly as to not wake her up. They all wish she will get well soon.

*
*
*
A few days already have passed, and Kageyama still did not see Luna. He heard she already healed from the fever, but Coach Ukai adviced her to just stay at home for resting.

Kageyama became restless since he will go to Tokyo tomorrow for the camp. He brought out his phone and dialed Luna's numbers. The call picked up in a second.

"Kage-yama!" Luna's cheerful voice rang out making the corner of his mouth soften. "Hi princess. How are you doing?" Kageyama unconsciously smiled sweetly. "I fine! You?" She replied. "Yeah I'm also good. Tomorrow I'm going to Tokyo. Wish me luck, princess." He said in his gentle voice. He was always cold and aggressive to others, but towards Luna, he soften up a lot. He always dote on her. "G-Good luck! I wish you b-best!" She laughed in excitemen.

They both talked for the whole night. This put Kageyama in a good mood. He woke up early like usual and prepare to take the train.

Meanwhile....

Luna came to Aoba Johsai for the evening practice. Oikawa send her a message stating that his team missed her. She also have been missing them so much therefore she decided to go to his school for a visit. The school ground kind of empty as the students went to their own club rooms. Oikawa already given her the direction for the gym but it's located quite far compare to Karasuno. Aoba Johsai indeed a big school after all.

Luna walked slowly as her ankle have been aching for days. She didn't know why. She stopped for a moment to rub her ankle hoping it could sooth it a bit.

Before she knew it, a group of people consisting of 7 girls suddenly surrounded her. Luna startled and wanted to back away but one of the girls grab her shoulder roughly. "Isn't this is the girl on Oikawa's wallpaper phone?" "Yeah, that's her."

Then, one of the girl with a pony tail leaned closer to Luna's face. "Hmm not that pretty." She mocked. "Hey, what's your name?"

Luna felt scared and she started trembling. "H-huh? I-I'm Luna..." She spoke in a small voice. When the girls heard Luna's reply, they all laughed. Luna was confused on what's going on and kept her mouth shut.

"What are you doing here? I've seen you in a volleyball match and pretend as the team's manager." The girl with short hair said flicking Luna's forehead. Luna cover her forehead with her shaking hands. The girls amused by Luna's frightened face and laughed again.

"You are not even the student here. You are whoring around the volleyball team aren't you?" One girl with long black hair tugged harshly at Luna's hair making her looked up. Luna didn't understand the word 'whoring' so she was not sure how she should reply.

"I-I don't under-u-understand.." Luna's eyes brimming with tears but she still tried to not cry by biting her lip hard.

"What?? This is a joke! You are just a fool!" Another girl laughed out loud. "You are stuttering bitch and stupid!" A different voice rang.

At this point, Luna began to cry. The pony tail girl began to slapping Luna's face and arms. "Hey what are you being a crybaby for?! You are so useless! How come Oikawa could like a stuttering bitch like you huh?!"

Luna felt confused with all these things. She didn't even know the girls or what she did wrong. But she apologized anyway, hoping they would leave her alone. "I-I..S-S-Sorry..." She sobbed.

"You know, your stuttering is so annoying! Stop the stuttering slut!" One girl with hair in bun pinch Luna's ear roughly. "C-Can-not.." Luna didn't know how to stop her stuttering. She have been having difficulty to speak but Ukai never be mad at her because of this.

"You trembling and crying like a baby! Grow up will you?!"

"Freaking spoiled crybaby! Crying for something like this!"

"You really are weak! Looks like a silly baby made a fuss over little things!"

"Oikawa and the others also must have been hating you, you know. Oh wait. You are too stupid to realize that!"

At that moment, she realised that people hate her for stuttering, crying and her being stupid.

But what can she do? She was trying her best in talking and learning. She always pay attention to her teacher for the homeschool. Not to mention, she thought she was doing a good job at completing her homework but she know now, she is stupid.

She felt even more puzzled now. Did her dad and the boys also felt the same? The whole time they felt annoyed with her?

She pushed the hand that grab her shoulder as hard as she could. She ran even though her ankle was hurting. She just wanted to get away from them. She felt suffocated.

Luna already in front of another building when suddenly, her foot slipped and she fell hard on the ground. Her knees and palm got scratches because of the fall.

'I can't even run properly...I am so useless. I cannot do anything..' Luna thought to herself. Then, she remembered how the girls laughed when she first stuttering in saying her name.

She suddenly raise her hand and hit her mouth. Her eyes still flowing with tears and sobs could be heard.

'It is all my fault! Why can't I talk properly?!' Luna keep on hitting her mouth and sometimes she hit her head. Blaming herself for being stupid. Her whole body shaking badly but she did not stop even though her lips bleeding.

"LUNA!"

Oikawa's voice echoing. His face shown panic and his hands quickly took hold of Luna's hands. "Wha-what are you doing?!" Oikawa's eyes opened widely, brows was furrowed and his hands that were holding down was trembling.

"Why are you hurting yourself?!" His voice was in a disbelief tone. Iwaizumi, Matsukawa and Hanamaki who were behind Oikawa also speechless. They stood still as if paralysed when they saw Luna in that state.

"I s-stupid! I-I n-not talk pro-per! Hate! Y-You ha-hate me!" Luna yelled making Oikawa flinched. Iwaizumi immediately enveloped Luna in a hug. "No, baby. No...we all love you. We will never ever hate you. There's nothing that can make us hate you." Iwaizumi was rubbing Luna's back gently. He couldn't understand why Luna suddenly behave like this.

The third years just return from running. The others still not arrived yet. When they were on their way to the gym, they found Luna on the ground. Oikawa was the first to dash holding Luna.

"Lie! Lie! Y-you hate me! I-I stutter! We-weak! And..I stupid!" She was sobbing when she yelled out. Matsukawa and Hanamaki squatted down near the small girl.  "Calm down, Luna. Please.." Matsukawa tried to wipe her tears using his sleeve.

But Luna still continued to cry while struggling to get out of Oikawa's hold. Hanamaki carressed her head trying to calm her down. "Please listen to us Luna. We really love you. Why did you think we lie?" Hanamaki was still in shock. His cheerful girl suddenly break down.

Footsteps sounds coming towards their directions. The faces of the rest of volleyballs players appeared. They too, shocked seeing the situation.

"What...is this? Luna?" Kindaichi halted his steps when he saw Luna's crying face.

"Kindaichi...get my phone." Out of blue, Oikawa instructed Kindaichi. The grand captain thought Luna should be calm once the Karasuno and her dad came. So he talked to Kageyama, who then, contacted Sugawara since Coach Ukai was discussing sonething with Takeda-sensei about Hinata sneaking in a camp.

Short after, Sugawara and Daichi arrived at the gym. The Seijoh boys managed to brought Luna in the gym despite her resistance. Currently she was in Oikawa's lap. She was crying lowly and refuse to look at anyone. Oikawa hug her on her waist and hold her hands in his other hand.

When Oikawa saw the panting Sugawara and Daichi, he whispered to Luna, "Baby. See, the Karasuno captain is here. Come on baby. They are close to you, right?" Oikawa rub his thumb on Luna's hand.

"Luna? Look at me. Everything is alright princess." Daichi said kneeling down to match Luna's eyes. It saddens him to see her beloved girl crying again. Just a few days ago she have panic attack, then fall sick. Luna still kept her gaze on the floor. She was hiccuping and did not say anything.

Sugawara have heard the situations from Matsukawa. He have his assumption about someone said horrible things to Luna. He knelt down in front of Luna and grab her fingers gently.

"Luna, can you tell me why you think we hate you?" Sugawara asked in a soft voice.

No response.

"I heard you called yourself stupid. And you said you stutter and weak. Why did you said that?" Sugawara still maintained his soft voice.

"What?" Daichi widen his eyes when he heard this.

Still, Luna kept her mouth shut.

Because she didn't know how to answer Suga. She was indeed stupid, stuttering and crybaby. It was a fact. She was useless.

"Then, Luna...can you tell me who told you these words?" Sugawara asked. He kind of knew someone must have told her that, or else, she won't suddenly broke down.

It was quiet for some time before Luna open her trembling lips. "S-some girls..." Her voice was shaking and low. Sugawara nodded.

"Did these girls told you that we hate you because you are stuttering, stupid and weak?" Sugawara tried to soften his voice but he almost couldn't hide how angry he felt. Some random girls just spouting nonsense that made her pure baby sad?

Luna weakly nodded. Sugawara placed his hands on her cheeks. Luna looked into Suga's eyes.

"Don't believe in what strangers says Luna. They didn't know us. What they say about us hating you is a complete lie." Sugawara said carressing her cheeks.

"What makes us so in love with you is your pure heart. Your stuttering or lack of knowledge is your progress in learning. That's okay. Nothing wrong with it." Daichi told Luna.

Oikawa kissed the side of her head. "That's true. We love doting on you. It doesn't matter if you are weak. We all are here to protect you. We will never stop loving you, Luna. You are so precious to us." He said snuggling into her neck.

Eventually, her crying died down.  Daichi carried her to home.
This incident made the Seijoh realized how fragile this girl is. Kageyama did warned Oikawa about her panic attack incident, but this event opened their eyes how easily she could break apart.

"Deep down in her heart, she still couldn't believe she was loved. A mere words of lies from random strangers could shatter her confidence." Oikawa said to himself, but still were heard by his teammates.

*******************************
Hana here!
I just realized my drawing in chapter 14 couldn't uploaded. So here, I post them again.

Luna played with Kenma PSP.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.3K 32
You were a volleyball prodigy, the perfect daughter, the one who always shined brighter than others... Then, why did this happen? - Fluff, smut, a...
456K 17.4K 47
■■COMPLETED■■ "She didn't need anyone, yet she was drowning in the words she didn't speak." -Anonymous The 14 year old prodigy came to Japan, vowing...
5.4K 120 18
WARNING: Strong Language Suna's sister's name is Lexi (aka Y/n) When Suna's sister becomes the manager of the volleyball team, everyone is so intere...
57.7K 2K 19
Tadashi Yamaguchi and Kei Tsukishima has been best friends ever since that day of middle school. Ever since Tsukki saved Yamaguchi from those group o...