Into The Real World (TPN x MH...

By HeyoImJustHere

"you can't just set the place on fire!-" he deadpans "well, Ray was about to set himself on fire soooo.... wh... More

Character Description
Ch. 1 Past
Ch.2 Finding out (Past p2)
Ch. 3 Time Goes By
EXPLANATION A/N
Ch.4 All Might? More like bitch Might
ch.5 A little Visit
Ch.6 Before The Exams
Ch.7 Exams
<3
Ch. :)
Ch.8 Dreams/flashbacks
Ch.9 A week to myself......or not (p.1)
ch.10 family week (p.2)
oops
ch.11 Stress for your week? (p.3)
Ch.12 Feeling...
Ch.13 Acceptance? I sure hope it does
Ch.14 Hold my hand, we're going to hell
lol
Ch.15 Tests Suck
Ch. 16 (filler chapter)
Ch.17 As president of this nation...
:D
another note (sorry)
Ch. 18.5
Ch.19 What went wrong?

Ch.18 Wait a Minute.... Who are you..?

110 3 2
By HeyoImJustHere

Sorry that the last chapter seemed a bit rushed

(TW/CW: )

(10/9/21)

~^~

Horu didn't know what to expect when going into her support class.

They had a few theories, but Immediately getting bombarded with questions like —why she wasn't in class the past two days and why they were only there for a little over half day— was not one of them.

Then a girl(?) that seemed overly exited introduced her(?)self;

"Hi! i'm Mei Hatsumei! wanna see my newest baby?" Mei said, energy practically bouncing off the walls.

"I- what?" Horu was kinda confused, now she heard of people calling boats or cars their babies —which she still thought was a bit weird— but calling their inventions their babies? that-

...makes sense actually...

But Mei didn't wait for a full response and was already dragging Horu to what looked like her own corner.

"So this is...!!" Hatsume went on and on about her different inventions.

"..and this one can..!"

So in the midst of her rambling Horu decided to ask.

"So... what pronouns do you use?"

"Oh! She/her!! what about you!"

"uhm she and they"

"cool!" She said and went back to her rambling.

'well at least i know that she's accepting'

Horu was only half focused on what she was saying and decided to look around the room at other students. That's when she noticed that most of them were already looking at them.

Most were giving them looks that basically screamed "i feel bad" some were deadpanning at Mei.

A few were glaring at Mei with what looked like...envy?

Half of them looked away after realizing Horu was looking at them too.

"I have an idea!"

"hm?" Horu turned back to Mei.

"Let's make babies together!!"

"I- cough what!?" Horu choked, shocked by the bluntness.

Mei wasn't paying attention again, she was already planning out new ideas for the 'babies' that she want to make with horu.

'oh' Horu thought, hitting her forehead with her palm.

She walked a bit closer to Mei's workspace to help out with whatever she was going to make using those random parts she has.

They ended up making a few bombs together and Horu was pretty sure a bunch of the students were scared of them.

Power Loader looked like he wanted to quit.

Though she had to admit, it was fun.

~ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ˢᵒ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ⁱᵗ ʰᵘʳᵗˢ, ⁱᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿ' 'ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ ⁱᵐ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿ' 'ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵍⁱʳˡˢ, ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ˢᵒ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵒⁿ ᵘᵖ ˢʰⁱʳᵗˢ~

Once the lunch bell rang they walked out together. They seemed to be enjoying themselves talking about different types of bombs and how to improve the ones they've made.

"HEY HORU! And- friend?" Horu jumped at the shouting even though she expected the voice after hearing their footsteps.

"Hey itsu" Horu smiled.

"Hi! I'm Hatsume Mei!" Mei excitedly introduced to the new person, "Nice to meet ya!" She held out her hand.

"Oh! Nice to meet you too! I'm itsuki!" Itsu happily shook her hand, matching her energy. Mei shook it so hard he felt like he would get whiplash but his happy demeanor never faltered.

"Do you——"

Horu tuned out their conversation decided to find their brother.

They took a few steps forward before almost falling to the ground by a crushing hug.

"HORU!" izu said as he held her like his life depended on it. "I have so much to tell you!" He said happily.

To any other person it looked like a normal happy, but horu could see the nervousness in his eyes from being with him so long.

"Great! We can go find my hair band that i lost while we're at it!" Horu didn't really need to find a hair tie, but who knows if someone is listening in.

"cool!" Izu said calming down a bit.

They let go of the hug, but horu made sure to hold his hand and squeezed it to reassure him. Izu squeezed back.

They walked out of the cafeteria into the mostly empty hallways, nobody that was in the hallways gave them a second glance probably assuming that they needed something or wanted to go to the restroom/bathroom/washroom i dunno whatever you call it.

They made it into a more secluded halway and izu started talking about why he wanted to say in a vague way, moving from their other mindless conversation.

"I saw someone..." Izu spoke, Horu just stared at him confused.

"Someone?" She encouraged him to continue.

"They had the numbers there, not covered." Izu contunued.

Horu paused for a moment to think.

Then her eyes widened in realization.

Izu noticed this and continued.

"I saw them from 1-A's window, they seemed to be waiting for something... or someone" he thought back.

"I think they were waiting for us, and know what class we're in" He says, not being as vague as before.

"They we're a bit older than us... I don't remember any history of others, y'know, leaving there, before we did" He says being slightly vague again.

"They had brown hair right?" Horu said suddenly.

Izu was confused, but made sure not to show it and agreed with her question.

"Oh that's Lou! Remember them from a few years ago? Junior high." Horu said.

Izu could tell that name had just come from the top of horu's head, and now knew that this was a cover up for eavesdroppers. Anything is possible, especially in a top hero school. You can never be too careful.

"Oh yeah! They must be waiting for our school to end to pick us up, i don't think dad told them what time it ends" He played along, hoping that if anyone was  eavesdropping it wasn't Shota or Hizashi.

"Yep, probably meant to be a surprise but now we know!" She said smirking.

Izu almost didn't catch her blinking a morse-coded "talk them" before turning away. He knew they meant to talk to them after school.

"Let's go back to the others! i can't wait to see Lou later!" Horu said, already running back.

"Yeah! Wait for me!" Izu followed after them, his smile not faltering for a moment.

Behind a corner someone frowns in confusion.

That sounded so odd yet so normal, so why did it seem off? He thought as he watched them disappear into the lunch room doors.

He didn't know anyone named Lou, he didn't remember if they did either.

But he definitely doesn't know everything about those two, so they could know someone that goes by the name Lou.

"What are you doing?" A monotone voice suddenly spoke, interrupting him from his thoughts.

"Fucking hell-!" He flinched in surprise, turning to face the other, "Icy-hot bastard don't do it that!" he yelled in his face angrily.

"Do what?" The other seemed genuinely confused even despite his face and voice staying neutral.

"Just- never mind, just fuck off" He dismissed him.

"k bye" The other said, unbothered and turned the other way.

He just stared as the other walked away as of nothing happened before walking away in the same direction as well.

Another figure sat from in front of a screen.

'interesting...'

'This will be fun'

He thought excitedly.

After all, he's always loved puzzles and challenges.

No one can ever keep him on his toes like those two or three.

~ⁱ ᵉˡˡ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵉᵃʳᵗʰ, ʳᵒᵐ ᵃ ʰᵘⁿᵈʳᵉᵈ ᵐⁱˡᵉˢ ᵃʷᵃʸ~

Time seemed to never end as Horu stared at the clock, then the lesson, then glanced out the window at the figure, well hidden and unmoving. The clocks ticking seemed to be endless as time went by so slow and droaning.

It took a while for Horu to find them, Izu must've been really bored since it would be a lot harder to if you weren't looking for them.

They then glanced to izu and blinked morse code knowing that if they tapped it, the teacher would get irritated by the sound.

H- /why can't school end/

I- /idk i'm crying/

H- /so much blinking/

I- /bet others think we're weird now/

H- /i only caught half of that but yes/

Then a pause and glance to the person out the window.

H- /zoned out for moment/

Izu looked there too.

I- /don't worry about it for a bit/

H- /Hard not to/

I- /Ik but we chillin/

H- /whatever weirdo/

I- /Were twins weirdo/

H- /idk what ur talking about/

Izuku rolled his eyes and Horu did a mocking talking motion with her hand in retaliation.

"Kids, i don't know what type of drugs you're on, but get off them till school ends please." A voice spoke from the front before retiring to whatever lesson she was teaching.

They twins snapped their heads to the front at midnights words then looked back to each other —once she went back to doing her thing— with equal 'shocked' expressions.

They silently laughed while staring at each other before zoning out of the lesson like before they communicated.

~ˢʰᵉ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵇʸ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵒᵘⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ~

Horu was staring at the clock once again then back at the hidden figure, counting the seconds before the bell rings, ready to bolt out of the room to be one of the first out of the school.

3, 2, 1,

nope.

2, 1

...

ring

'yes finally'

They thought as they immediately sprint out of the classroom, izu hopefully not too far behind.

They were almost the the gate and noticed that the figure had stood up and started walking the opposite direction of the school.

Horu was confused until they slightly turned around and subtly motioned for them to follow as they speed walked.

Horus pace slowed to a jog as they followed them, hearing light footsteps behind that she recognized as izu's.

Horu and izu, no longer jogging, kept a steady pace behind the person as they made a few turns and crossed the street a few times.

They then turned into an alleyway and slipped into a door, Horu almost hesitated to enter but decided 'fuck it, if we get murdered sucks for us' and slipped in as well, Izu right behind.

The figure walked into another room and turned on a light before sitting down.

They hadn't closed the door yet seemingly not wanting to seem like to threat to already cautious teens and sat down, motioning for the twins to do the same if they want.

They moved their barely long fluffy raven hair out of the way of their neck, revealing their number, and said "gracefield, demons, we need to talk" Leaving subtle hints but not giving stuff away, to seem more trustworthy.

Horu nodded getting the hint and went to close the door.

"Horu-" Izu said but decided against it.

Horu looked back in question

"Never mind," He dismissed.

Horu nodded and closed it, walking back to sit down next to izu who sat down while horu closed the door.

"Sooo Lou.." Horu said, trying to break the awkward atmosphere.

The figure raised an eyebrow in confusion and slight amusement. Izu let out a few snickers at the reference towards earlier.

"Right sorry," The person spoke up clapping and clearing their throat, "My name is Elle, and i'm from Glory Bell"
(their name is pronounced like the letter L)

Horu's eyes widened in realization. Of course they hadn't known! They were from another plant! How could she be so dumb.

"Yeah, I escaped when i was 11, i'm 17 now, so about 6 years ago" They continued. "I also go by they/them pronouns." Their stare hardened, daring them to say something.

"Oh cool! i go by she/they pronouns, the order of em doesn't matter in my case." Horu responded happily.

"he/him" Izu said.

Elle's look softened, "Good to know! now let's get down to bussiness" They said as their look hardened again.

wc: 2021

pretend there's another day before the attack please-

also i'm not dead :)

have an amazing rest of your day or night, if it hasn't been the best i hope it gets better :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 941 12
This is a cross over of Fnaf and Aphmaus Mystreet. Read to find out the story.
52.2K 1.8K 61
This is a text story between Levi and Y/N.
107K 1.9K 18
Karin is glad that her brother Ichigo is back. A year has been passed after the war between Aizen and the Soul Society. Karin notices that Ichigo has...
28.3K 4 2
17-year-old Manami Yoshikawa moves back to her hometown after her father dies. She reconnects with old friend, Light Yagami, who isn't the same perso...