Little Rose

Od va_18x

Book #1 of the Rose series: Everly is a 4 almost 5 year old being raised by her older brothers. Not everythi... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 28

12.5K 370 42
Od va_18x

The next morning Holly and I woke up at the same time and stared at each other before bursting out laughing. We immediately put our hands over our mouths to stop ourselves from making anymore noise and waking the others up but it was too late for that when a hyper Bella, Candace, and Noah came tiptoeing into our room.

"Morning guys." Noah whispered with a grin as he climbed onto the bed closely followed by Candace and Bella.

"Where's Kade?" Holly asked.

"He's still asleep. He can sleep for days." Noah said with a giggle before burying himself in the covers from the cold.

What time is it?" I yawned as I rubbed my eyes trying to get rid of the sleep from them.

"9:15." Bella said proudly.

Ever since we learnt how to tell the time, Bella has been obsessed with it. Not sure why but it's funny.

"Momma should be coming to get us up for breakfast in a bit." Noah yawned.

Just as he said that, Eliza slowly opened the door to find the five of us cuddled up in bed. She opened the door wider as she laughed at us before placing a soft kiss on our heads.

"Morning babies, where's Kade?" She asked amusedly.

"You know he's asleep momma." Noah giggled.

"I'm going to go get Kade and be back to take a picture of you guys." She said before rushing off with a huge grin on her face.

She soon came back with a sleeping Kade in her arms along with her phone in her hand. She gently laid him down in between Holly and I in the middle of the bed and pulled her phone out to take pictures of us. We didn't realise how many pictures she took considering the fact that we were all silently laughing at a snoring Kade.

"Okay kids enough of that, let's get breakfast." She said with a chuckle before helping us out of bed and leading us to the bathroom to brush our teeth.

While we were brushing our teeth, she carried in a half asleep Kade and helped him brush his teeth. Two minutes later the seven of us made our way downstairs and sat at the dining table ready to eat.

"I made pancakes and eggs, does anyone want anything else?" She asked as she began serving the six of us.

We all shook our heads and immediately dug into our breakfast while Eliza poured us our drinks in.

"These pancakes are delicious." I said once I finished my mouthful.

"Thanks honey." She said with a wide smile as she sat down herself and started eating.

"Oh my god." A sleepy voice said from the doorway.

The seven of us turned our heads to see Caleb stood in the doorway rubbing his eyes and squinting at us as if we were aliens.

"It's not Christmas yet, why are the elves here?" He said with a amused grin.

"We're not elves silly." Candace giggled.

"How was the party?" Eliza asked as Caleb took a seat next to Kade and served himself food.

"It was fun the cake was delicious." He said with a teasing smirk fully knowing that he'll get all our attention.

"Did they save some cake for us?" The six of us asked immediately.

"Hmmm I don't know." He said playfully as we all whined.

"It's alright kids maybe we can bake a cake ourselves later on." Eliza said as she shot Caleb a playful glare.

"Caleb isn't allowed any." Kade said with a mouthful of pancake.

"Okay girls finish up and head upstairs so I can help you guys get ready. Caleb, help the boys." She said she picked up her dishes and disappeared into the kitchen.

"We should play on our trampoline later on." Noah said with an excited grin as we all nodded in agreement.

"I'm done!" Holly said.

"Me too!" I replied with a mouthful of pancake.

"Me three." Candace said as she shoved the rest of her pancake in her mouth.

"Me four." Kade said followed by a loud burp making the seven of us laugh.

"Okay girls let's go upstairs. Bella honey, come upstairs when you're done." Eliza said as Holly, Candace and I followed Eliza up the stairs.

We were all changed and ready in our morning clothes 10 minutes later and were patiently waiting in a line for Eliza to do our hair.

"All done." She said with a grin as she finished braiding my hair.

"Me next me next." Bella said as she quickly sat in front of Eliza leaving Candace rolling on the floor out of boredom.

"Why don't you two go find Noah and Kade while I do their hair?" Eliza said to Holly and I as we nodded and rushed out of the room.

"Let's go outside." Kade shouted from Noah's room.

"There you are. Where are Bella and Candace?" Noah asked as the two of them ran down the hallway and to us.

"Eliza's doing their hair. They'll meet us outside." Holly said with a grin as she grabbed my hand and led the three of us down the stairs.

Once we made it to the backyard, we climbed onto the trampoline.

"Elijah taught me some tricks in summer." I said proudly as I started jumping on the trampoline.

"I can do a backflip." Noah said as he playfully stuck his tongue out at me.

"Well I can do the splits." I replied as I crossed my arms.

"Well I can a somersault." He challenged once again.

"Somersaults are boring, I can do a cartwheel." I said with a smirk.

"Alright alright kids, you can both show off later. Jenny just called and she said she's picking you two up in an hour." Eliza said with a small smile as Candace and Bella ran towards us and climbed up.

"Awwww." The two of us pouted and sat on the trampoline.

"It's okay honeys, you guys can have another sleepover another time." She reassured as she knelt down in front of us.

"Let's play hide and seek." Bella squealed excitedly as we all agreed.

We spent the next hour playing hide and seek and honestly it was a lot of fun. The rounds were quite long considering how small we all are and how we can easily fit in small places.

Right now I'm hiding in the cupboard underneath the sink while the rest look for me. I'm the last one standing and I'm pretty sure Jenny's here. I can hear her chat with Eliza in the kitchen.

"We give up Everly come out! You win!" I heard someone shout.

Do I come out or do I not?

It's getting a little cramped in here.

I let out a small sigh before pushing open the door and squeezing myself out of the tight space with a wide grin on my face.

"I win!" I squealed excitedly as I skipped over to the entrance of the kitchen.

"It was good talking to you Eliza. I better get these two home." Jenny said with a smile as she gave Eliza a quick side hug and grabbed our bags from the island.

"Let's go girlies. Say bye to your friends." She said as she helped us with our coats.

Holly and I both hugged the four of them goodbye before thanking Eliza and following Jenny out the front door.

"How was it girls?" She asked as she started the car and pulled out of the driveway before driving off down the street.

"We had so much fun." We both said excitedly at the same time.

We spent the whole ride home chatting about everything we did. It was honestly the best sleepover I've ever had! I should have a sleepover of my own. Not sure how Ben would handle 6 kids though. Oh well, maybe I can have a slumber party for my birthday! That'll be fun.

"Ev, baby, do you want to stay over at ours for a bit? Give  the boys some alone time?" She asked softly as I nodded with a wide grin and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"If there's no cake when I go home they're in big trouble." I said as Jenny opened the car door and helped the two of us out.

"Don't worry baby I made sure to hide a large piece for you in the fridge." She winked with a wide grin as I squealed and immediately hugged her. Well her legs. Same thing.

Once we made it inside Alex and the twins were sprawled across the couch snoring away. Holly and I silently giggled while Jenny rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe these three fell asleep, they woke up just a couple hours ago." She huffed as she marched into the living room and shook Alex awake.

"Now isn't time for sleeping." She whispered harshly as she placed a blanket over the twins.

"But I'm tired." Alex whined like a child as he rubbed his eyes.

"Girls you two can go play upstairs, it's too cold to be playing outside." Jenny said as she ignored Alex' whining.

We nodded our heads before rushing up the stairs and into Holly's room.

We spent the next god knows how long playing with toys, creating games, spying. I hadn't even realised it got dark outside till I glanced at the window and saw the moon shining bright in the night sky.

"Girls are you hungry?" Jenny asked as she opened Holly's room door.

The two of us nodded our heads before leaving our drawings on the floor and followed Jenny down the stairs and into the dinning room where Evan and Elena were already seated.

"Where Adam? And daddy?" Holly asked as we both sat down.

"I sent the two of them grocery shopping." She smirked as she placed a burrito each on our plates.

Alex absolutely despises grocery shopping. He always makes sure to not be in the house or use a work excuse to get out of it. However when Jenny does manage to send him, he always drags Adam with him considering the fact that he hates it just as much as Alex. I don't get why though, it's a place full of snacks and chocolates and they can buy whatever they want!

"Jenny can you walk me home after lunch?" I asked as I swallowed my food.

"Course I can honey." She said as she kissed my head and sat down.

20 minutes later, we were all done eating and I was more than ready to go home. I love spending time here but I just miss the four of them lots and lots. Plus there's cake waiting for me.

"Come on babe, get your shoes on l'll go grab your bag and Mr bananas." She said before jogging up the stairs.

"Hey kiddo, you leaving already?" Alex asked as he walked in through the front door.

"Yeah, I have cake waiting for me." I said with a grin.

"How was grocery shopping?" I asked as I strapped my shoes and stood up from the stairs.

"It was awful honey." He sighed dramatically.

"It wasn't that bad." Adam said as he rolled his eyes and placed some bags on the counter. 

"He spent majority of the time flirting, flirting is bad honey." He said seriously as Adam let out a loud cough to cover up his laugh.

"Come on baby let's go." Jenny said as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

"If you missed anything on that list I'll be sending you grocery shopping for the next month." Jenny threatened as the two of us walked out the front door leaving a petrified Alex behind.

"Poor Alex." I giggled.

"Oh honey, you'll understand how fun this is when you get married yourself." She said as she opened our door.

"The boys said I'm never allowed to get married." I shrugged.

"Oh they're being silly, of course you'll get married!" Jenny said with a wide grin.

"No one is getting married." A loud voice shouted from the kitchen.

"You boys are very annoying." She said as we walked into the kitchen to find Ben in the pantry.

"I missed you Benjamin." I grinned as I ran to him and opened my arms.

He immediately lifted me up and hugged me as tight as he possibly could.

"I missed you too baby girl, tell me all about your sleepover." He said as he sat down on a stool.

"I'll get going kids. Bye." Jenny said with a grin as she kissed my head and walked back out the front door. 

"Before I tell you all about the sleepover I have two questions to asked you." I started as he raised his eyebrow amusedly and nodded his head for me to continue.

"Where is my cake?" I asked as he let out a loud laugh before getting up from the stool and walked to the fridge.

He opened the doors and there sat a large slice of cake with a sticky note saying 'don't touch this is Everly and she'll kill you'.

I let out a loud squeal before wrapping my arms around his neck squeezing him as tight as I could.

He picked up the plate before closing the fridge and sat back down on the stool and handed me a fork.

"Next question?" He asked as I stuffed my face with cake.

"Can I have a slumber party for my birthday? Pretty please." I pouted with my convincing puppy dog eyes.

"We'll see." He said with a smirk.

"That means yes!" I squealed excitedly.

"I can't wait to invite all my friends!" I said as I jumped up and down.

"Finish off your cake first honey then you can plan your party." He said with a chuckle as he took the fork from me and fed me himself.

"Where is everyone?" I asked as I swallowed a mouthful of cake.

"Elijah got called in for an emergency, Austin is lesson planning in his room and Aiden went out with his friends." He told me as I nodded my head.

I spent the next hour filling him in on the sleepover. I had to restart my whole story because Austin heard me and demanded I start again and tell him all about it.

"And then Caleb tried kidnapping us..." I started but was soon cut off by the ringing of someone's phone. Austin's to be exact.

"I'll...I'll be right back." He said with slightly pink cheeks as he answered the phone and walked out of the kitchen.

"That's his girlfriend." I whispered to Ben as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Hmmm you seem to know everything don't you. Tell me more." He said as he tried getting more information.

"Well, Austin has obviously started liking Cassidy and they both definitely try be secretive about it but I can tell. If they're not dating right now then they definitely will in the future. Also what time are you taking Athena on a date, it's dinner time in how many hours?" I asked not wanting to look up at the clock.

"Three baby." He chuckled.

"Benjamin, did you ask Athena on a date?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Yes honey I did." He said as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Yay! Where are you taking her? What time are you leaving? Did you tell any of the boys? I give you permission to come home whenever you like!" I squealed excitedly.

"I'm leaving in two hours, no I did not tell any of the boys so it's our little secret till further notice, and we're going to a restaurant for dinner. Also thank you your highness for permission." She said as he pinched my cheek.

"I'm so excited Ben!" I squealed.

"It's my date baby how are you excited." He chuckled.

"I want to go on a date too. They sound fun." I grinned cheekily.

"Oh no young lady, you're not allowed on any dates never ever." He pouted.

"Oh stop being a baby Benjamin." I giggled as I wiggled off of his lap and onto the floor.

"We have two hours and you need to get ready mister." I said as I put my hands on my hips and signalled for him to follow me.

He let out an almost inaudible laugh before getting off the stool and following me up the stairs.

Once we made it to his room I rushed into his wardrobe not realising that I can't even see half of his clothes.

"Benjamin, I need my stool in here please!" I shouted.

"Yes ma'am." He called out as he went to get my stool.

"Are you going to a fancy restaurant?" I asked once he came back with my pink aurora stool in his hand.

"Yes honey it's a fancy restaurant." He sad as he switched the light on.

"You go take a shower because you do smell a bit while I pick out an outfit." I told him as I pushed him in the direction of the bathroom.

He looked slightly hesitant however one look from me made him roll his eyes and go to the bathroom.

"Benjamin you need to smell good so take your time!" I shouted from outside the door before heading back to his wardrobe.

You can't go wrong with a suit.

Using my step stool, I reached up on the rack and pulled out his black suit. Perfect!

I rushed to his bed and carefully laid it down so it wouldn't crease and rushed back into his wardrobe.

Accessories!

Once again, I stepped up on my stool and pulled open his watch drawer. Ben has a secret obsession with watches, he has a full collection of them too. I'm not allowed to wear any of them because they're too expensive but I'm not bothered. I have my own watch collection.

After looking and analysing each and every watch, I found the perfect silver one and put it on his bed next to his suit. What else?

Oh my goodness, how could I forget?!

I pushed my stool to the side before running out of his room and to my own. I made each of my brothers a special bracelet while I was making friendship bracelets for my friends. Ben needs all the luck he can get.

Once I got his bracelet, I ran back to his room to find him exiting the bathroom and drying his hair.

"I picked out your suit. Quickly get changed." I said as I pointed to the suit on the bed and hid the bracelet behind my back.

"You're so bossy." He teased as he carefully picked up the suit and disappeared into his closet.

10 minutes later he walked back out with his hair slightly wet.

He stood in front of me allowing me to inspect him. Once I made sure he was dressed perfectly, I picked up the watch from the bed and tried putting it on his wrist.

"This is so complicated Ben!" I huffed as I fumbled with the lock.

"I'll do it honey." He chuckled before lifting his wrist and easily doing the lock. Show off.

"I have a surprise for you." I said excitedly as I grabbed his wrist and held it out.

"Close your eyes." I said with a grin as he rolled his eyes and closed them.

I slipped on the bracelet I made for him and waited for him to open his eyes.

Once he did, he immediately looked at the bracelet and then at me.

"It's for good luck." I said with a grin.

He immediately wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"I'm never taking it off." He said softly as he continued staring at it.

"Alright Benjamin, now you just need some perfume, run a comb through your hair, and put some shoes on and you're done!" I said proudly as I rushed back into his closet and picked out the coolest looking perfume.

"Good choice." He said with a grin as he knelt down letting me spray him.

I carefully sprayed his neck and body with perfume making sure not to get his face or overdoing it.

"Perfect! I'm so proud. You're growing up Benjamin." I sniffled.

"Sweetheart you're so dramatic. It's only a date." He said as he put his hands on his hips.

"Yeah well this 'date' could lead to your wedding." I told him as I rolled my eyes.

"That's a bit of a stretch but okay." He chuckled before turning to his mirror and running a comb through his hair.

A whole hour later, Ben was stood in front of the door ready to go. I made sure to give him tips for his date which will definitely come in handy. Like telling her she looks pretty and asking her if she wants more dessert because everyone loves dessert. Oh and also opening all the doors for her because Noah said that Eliza said that that's what gentlemen do.

"Okay Benjamin, this is it. Be safe, don't drive very fast to show off, make sure you're perfect and come home on time. I expect a full and detailed account on the date!" I told him strictly.

"Don't you worry sweetheart. Thank you for helping me." He said with a chuckle as he grabbed his keys.

"Goodnight Benny." I mumbled as I yawned and opened my arms for a hug.

He picked me up from the stairs and squeezed me before planting a kiss on my head and leaving.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

734K 16.2K 57
Highest ranking - #1 in siblinglove Being the youngest of five isn't always easy, especially when you're the only girl, outnumbered by four brothers...
551K 7.8K 17
//Higest ranking: #4 in princess// #1 in kind// #2 in alone// ...
40K 817 52
Rose a normal 17 year old girl. Her life was rough but normal, normal until she meets them.
1.8K 64 22
A beautiful and strong minded miraculous toddler ADELIANA born in the de- luca family got kidnaped they tried to find her but they lost the hope the...