The Fallen Hero (MHA x Highsc...

By ChromeStriker

A certain man loved a certain brown haired woman of the bael family. but he was just a mere human, he has not... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Prologue P1

3.7K 108 29
By ChromeStriker

"Spiraling Down"

Izuku summoned Venelana day by day and days turned into weeks until it became months. but the more it passes the more she seems distant what could have made act like it? who knows but izuku's confused heart would do everything to find anything about it.

He tried his contacts all over the world to find anything about her family but to no avail. until the last contact number on his phone. Azazel

..
.

Symbol of Hope Tower, Izuku was on top of his own 100 floor building just enjoying the smooth air dancing with his hair while he waits for someone.

Until... a strong gust of wind made him stood his ground and the person he was waiting for finally arrived with a glorious entrance. with 6 pair of black wings on his back.

"You called mister number 1?" With a smirk which izuku gave back in return.

"Yes, i have some question for you since i know your quirk is a fallen angel you know? maybe your familiar with the family i'll ask you." Izuku said while azazel raised his eyebrow. and gave izuku a go sign to go ahead and explain more.

"You see i have fallen inlove with someone for the past months, and she seems to be growing colder on me and distant these past days." He gave azazel the look of anger and he continue to speak.

"Perhaps you know a family line that named after a demon, Bael" Azazel's eyes widens in shock.

"What the? why is the number 1 hero in contact with devils? didn't they said will replenish their numbers but why are they coming after him of all people." Thoughts came into azazels mind, his stratigical mind was into play right now while he thought of several methods and situation on why would a hero of his caliber be given a interest from a noble devil family no less.

"Shes an angel if you ask me, the title of devil doesn't suit her heck even sometimes i think im more evil even though im a hero. shes too pure to be honest." Izuku cuts in and praised his queen.

"Look number 1... i'm sharing this to you now as a long time acquintance. if you consider of going against her family you will die. because i know devils can be mad in rage sometimes. after several dozen of centuries passed after the great war they are still as power hungry and prideful like their former king." He finished and izuku's left brow twitched a bit he seems confused but he got the idea after a good few seconds of thinking.

"So... your telling me that you dont have a quirk but a biological angel who have fallen from the grace of god and turned into a fallen?. that seems plausible and yet so intriguing, yes ye-" Suddenly he got cut off by azazel.

"Just keep holding my promise, kay? trust me you wont survive to see the end of the day if you go on with it" He said trying to convince izuku to stop with his non sense but it fall on deaf ears.

"Where is their base?" his smirk for a long time was gone, the mask of happiness he was wearing was gone.

"What? didnt you hear what i say? I said you will die if you continue with this." He replied to izuku who was still determined.

"Azazel, as the remaining favor a have left from you. tell me where their house ir territory is, this is my final winning bet for you to comply after this we're quits." Azazel moves his hand through his pocket. a device was in his hand now he meddles with it a bit and he gave it izuku.

"Here! I reassigned the destination to the Bael Household. after you got there a paper will come out of that and it will be your return ticket but after the moment you arrive use your quirk to destroy the artifact." Said azazel

"Hmm why?" Izuku replied a little confused.

"They will trace it back to me and another great war may come at our doorsteps. and i cant have that so please go with caution and do what i just say." After azazel said that he pushed a button on the artifact while izuku was holding it.

"Come back alive, Hope of Humanity" with that, izuku disappears by becoming particles as a magic circle below absorbs it all.

...
..

Izuku arrived at the office of the head of the bael household, and he was currently filling up some papers. one particular paper was a consent paper for marriage between zeoticus gremory and venelana bael. that marriage paper made him use one for all around his body. anger in his eyes when the man signed the paper and didn't realise his presence.

He wasted no time, izuku went for violence and punched the occupied man straight in the face. knocking his nose in causing it to cave in.

"Arghhhhhh my nose! guards! guards arrest this man!"

"Wait the device!" The said device vomits out a piece of paper and izuku took it. and smashed the artifact at the mans face and caused it to break on impact like the mans face.

"Help! Guards!" Marching sounds of deep footsteps can be heard outside the door and the said door breaks down and a spear sliced it into pieces.

"Sir! we are here w-" he didn't continue and saw the threat to the master's life and goes after izuku.

Izuku dodge the blows that the head officer throws at him. the sound of a metal and a bare fist clashing can be heard well the fist was stronger than any metal so that figures why it makes sounds when against metal.

"I wont let you get in my way!" He punched the guard in the cheek which leaves a dirty cut that split the mans left jaw.

"Agh!aghhh!" The now left cheekless man speaks incoherently.

"Your next! geezer!" He goes for the old man with the intent to kill, OFA 100% ready for impact.

But someones voice stopped him,

"Stop it izuku, please just stop..." She unwilling said while tears are in her eyes.

Izuku stopped, her voice soothe his anger and he was about to go to her but as he was walking at her direction and slowly going closer.

"I miss you vene-" A bone chilling sound can be heard, as izuku's stomach was pierced by the old man who coated his hand with powerful mana condensation that let him pierce some with a very high durability.

"ACKK!" He coughs up huge amount of blood much to the horror of venalana,

"Izuku!" She yells his name while she was being held by the remaining guards.

"Y-You bastard, you caught me off guard... Im going to K-Kill you... Bas... tard..." He was slowly fading away from life. he wasnt dead as of yet but he lost his consciousness due to huge amount of bloodloss.

"How dare you kill him! father you gone too far! Let me go damn it!" She yells trying to shake away the guards but to no avail.

"This is the boy your so infatuated with? his pathetic but for a human his something else, but against the supernatural like us. his nothing but an ant." The old bastard said with venom as if he loathe the man who his daughter is falling in love with.

"Grandfather will know of this! you're going to pay for killing the man i love! i will make sure you suffer punishment from grandfather!" She replied to her father.

"Oh really? do you really think that i would let you?" He puts a single picture at the table that made her tense in fear.

"Y-You monster! you're going to drag his friend's innocent family into this! just how low will you go father!" She spoke shakingly her voice is slowly losing her anger and fear is starting to show.

"I planned this ahead, i told you this before. your marriage will continue weither you like it or not." His voice is filled with very authoritative tone with every word.

She cant take it anymore, her lover died. now shes being threatened that the family of her lover's bestfriend is going to get killed is too much for her.

She gave up... She already lost her lover, what more can they want her body? They can have it but no matter what they do. her heart will never faulter as it only beats for one person, Izuku Midoriya...

She gave him one last kiss, a farewell kiss that she will treasure her entire life.

They took her away and everyone got out of the room. leaving the body that they thought was a corpse. but... izuku's pinky finger moves and his eyes opens.

With his almost breaking fighting spirit, he goes for his pocket and took the piece of paper.

"Te... lepo..rt.. Aza...zel...." The piece of paper glows and a magic circle appears beneath him.

...
..
.

Azazel was enjoying his night, sake on his right and a gaming controller on his left. just a normal weekend for him as this is the days he can relax.

Until...

A magic circle appears and drops a nearly dead body on top of his tv breaking it in the process.

"Izuku! what the heck i told you about this!" He hurriedly made a teleportation straight to the grigori base.

Shemhazai was just experimenting on azazel's past and abandoned experimentations. but azazel's sudden appearance with a near dead person in tow. He followed azazel straight to his experimentation room where he mades artificial sacred gears.

"Open the tank shemhazai!" Shemhazai did what he was told and hurriedly at that.

Azazel puts izuku's body slowly inside the tube, while checking everything making sure he wont have something inside there while he tries everything to heal him.

Hours passed but he didn't show any sign of life, his body isnt regenerating not even a speck of fiber.

"No no no! we need a replacement fibers for his missing stomach!" He runs around the room finding something that he may have made in the past but to no avail, he couldn't find anything.

"Sir how about this" Shemhazai points at a arm frozen in a huge block of ice.

"No its too pure, he cant handle it" Azazel retort but shemhazai replied back at him.

"But sir, isnt it better to give a dying man a little chance? without that he will die in a few more hours but with that he will have a chance, not a fixed time of death." Shemhazai pleaded a little, wanting azazel to see his point and azazel did.

Azazel defroze ice and took the arm, he opened the lid above the

"We're crossing our fingers here, it pains me to see it but my father will sure forgive me." Azazel whispers in a very low tone.

"Sir what if he awakens and fully recovered, what is he then? a human?" Shemhazai asked his superior curiously.

Looking at the tank with a cross symbol on it, he smiled.

"Then he will surely tip the balance of power on this world, after his birth a fitting title is worthy for him." Said azazel somehow building up suspense.

"Really what is it sir?"

"The Righteous Hand of God" He said as izuku's body began to twitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.2K 59
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
635K 23.1K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.2M 53.9K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
343K 12.5K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...