Noblesse Oneshots

Autorstwa mdzJoDrt

hello, this is going to be my first fanfiction story and I'm doing it based on the webtoon comic written by... Więcej

first things first
One
Two
The Time Shinwoo Didn't Listen to Captain Jack Sparrow and Just High Tailed it
Four: First Date
Five
Six: A day like no other
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Pt.2 of Ten
Final Chapter

Twelve Pt.3 of Ten

51 1 1
Autorstwa mdzJoDrt

A/N: Helllo!!! Here is a third part of the trio plus Frankenstein turning into babies. I think that this one will be more of Rai, Seira, and Regis taking care of them. Their actions will be based on some of the experiences I've had while babysitting my cousin. 

Anyways, I think that's all I have to say, I hope you enjoy!!!💜💜💜

________________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV 

"NOOO!!!" The white haired noble boy flinched when he heard a miniature size Takeo scream.

"What do you mean 'no'?" Regis kept holding the diaper in front of him, trying to get close to him without Takeo screaming or attempting to run. "Do you not want your diaper?" Takeo Shook his head and ran away as fast as he could towards Seira. 

Meanwhile Rai was trying to give Frankenstein a change of clothes while he just hid under the furniture out of his reach. He kept trying to reach him and every time he got close Frankenstein escaped and hid somewhere else. "Your clothes are dirty, you need to change them."

"Ca'ch me first!" He started running away again and just barely dodged Tao who was crawling away from Seira who wanted to give him a bath while holding both M-21 and Takeo's hands. "Seya, food." Takeo kept pulling her while avoiding Regis who still had the diaper. 

"You just ate, M. Takeo, go with Regis." He shook his head and kept avoiding Regis but this time Regis managed to get him so he put his diaper on despite the many protests. Frankenstein ran besides Regis so he used that opportunity to catch him so that Rai could change his clothes.

 Tao kept crawling away from Seira, she started to get frustrated so she picked up M-21 and went to pick up Tao. She went to give them both a bath while Rai and Regis looked after Takeo and Frankenstein. After bathing all of them they took a nap so the nobles could finally take a moment to relax and get the house chores done.  

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

M-21's POV

I woke up and saw that Regis was sleeping as well as Tao, Takeo, and Boss. Seira and Rai weren't here and since I didn't want to be awake alone I woke Takeo up. He looked at me and I just pointed to the kitchen. We got up and started to walk there. 

Takeo opened one of the cabinets and found the dish soap. "Bubbles." I nodded and dragged a chair from the table to the sink. He got up and opened the water while I got another chair. The water was not staying so I got the wash cloth and covered the drain. We tried to open the dish soap but we couldn't so I went to wake up Boss.

"Open." I handed him the bottle and he opened it and then followed me to the sink. He got up in my chair and poured the dish soap in the sink. 

I got some of the foam and put it on Takeo's hair as well as on Boss' hair. I got bored of playing so I went back into the living room. I found a Marker on the table so I grabbed it and started drawing on the walls. Just while I was finishing my master piece Tao woke up so I gave him another marker and he just started to draw on himself. 

My diaper felt uncomfortable so I woke Regis up. "Reshi, I poopoo." Takeo and Boss were still in the kitchen and were giggling while Tao had started to draw on the walls.

"What did you do to the walls!? Frankenstein will kill us when he turns back!" The door opened and Seira  came in with bags of groceries followed by Rai who also had bags of groceries. They both stopped as soon as they saw the walls and looked at Tao then at me.

"Reshi, I poopoo." My diaper felt uncomfortable and he needed to change it. 

"What? Do you need a diaper change?" Yes! How hard was it to understand? 

After the diaper change I got sleepy so went back to sleep. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tao's POV

After they took the marker from me they put us back inside the ring of blankets and pillows. Rai and Regis were sitting on the couch doing their homework. We all kept trying to get out of the ring but every time we managed to escape they would just put us back, Boss had actually tried several times to go down to the lab but he never got far enough. 

So this time we made a plan to help Boss get down to the lab, kind of. It was simple, since I was the youngest I would make a huge scene that would force all three of them to focus on me while Takeo, M-21, and Boss used it as an opportunity to escape.

After we were done eating they would sit us back in the ring and after a while they would turn of the light to sleep. It was a that point were I put to the test my acting skills and started crying uncontrollably while looking around and trying to get away from them. They were probably expecting the others to be asleep by know so they focused solely on me, meanwhile, the others had started their escape plan. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Frankenstein's POV

As soon as Tao started crying I signaled to Takeo and M-21 to follow me and we moved as silently and quickly as our tiny bodies allowed us to. The hardest part was the elevator because if it made any noise then our plan would be a complete fail. The doors opened, but the noise was overlapped by Tao's constant crying so they didn't hear it. 

Now we just had to reach the buttons. I jumped as high as I could and pressed a lot of buttons but I finally got the one I needed. The doors opened several times before reaching the lab but once we got there we all quickly got out and went inside. 

"I nee' chair." Takeo and M-21 pushed a rolly chair from a corner of the lab to my desk. I got on it and saw all the different things there. It all looked very confusing, but I had to believe in myself. I just grabbed a bunch of chemicals and put them together in a glass container. A very weird looking liquid was the result of all of them. I put equal amounts of the liquid in four containers and gave one to Takeo, M-21 and myself. They looked at me confused and worried. "We drink to turn back." 

Right after I said that the elevator doors opened revealing Master, Seira, and Regis. Before they could say anything I drank the liquid and then everything went blurry. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Rai's POV

After Frankenstein drank that strange liquid Takeo and M-21 were soon to follow. They all fell unconscious and a blue smoke started to fill the air. When it had cleared they back to their adult bodies. I saw another container filled with the same liquid as the ones they had drank so I grabbed it and gave it to Tao, who was in Seira's arms. Before he could transform we set him down on a bed in the lab, we also moved the other to a bed. 

We waited for about an hour until Frankenstein woke up. He groaned before opening his eyes and said "Why am I in here? Wait. What happened with the glass that Tao broke?" He got up and started to go to where the original accident had occurred.

"It has been taken care of." Frankenstein stopped his steps and turned to look at the three modified humans.

"What happened to them? I should do a check up as soon as they wake up."  We just nodded in agreement and let him continue to walk around the lab to find everything he needed. 

"Frankenstein, do you remember anything that happened?" He stopped to think for a second and then said "The last thing I remember is Tao breaking a beaker and everything went pitch black. Did something happen during the interval of me being unconscious?" 

"Yes, but it is irrelevant." 

He wanted to ask more but kept quiet and continued looking for his materials for the checkup. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello!!I! I am still on a hiatus but I saw an opportunity to post something so I did. I don't know when I'll be able to post again since I have more rigorous classes this year and I get home late, so don't expect an update anytime soon. 

The ending, as per usual, is s***t but I am sleep deprived so I have an excuse. This was the last one for this little series of chapters and I'm debating on whether or not I should write a chapter of this happening before in the past. 

Also I got a little journal with writing prompts, I haven't started it yet but I have read some of the prompts and if I have time I think I will write an answer to the prompt as if I was a character from Noblesse. 

Anyway, this note was far longer than I expected but I think that's all I have to say. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed and until next time!!!💜💜💜

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

80.4K 924 17
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ: Hi, I'm James Gibbs. This is my first fanfiction, and my first story on Wattpad. This is based off of the Japanes...
6.7K 313 11
Y/n, a girl who was brought to the Noblesse world for a unknown reason. As she was stuck there she learns to communicate with the people there as she...
44K 1K 21
Hey guys, This is my second Craig x Reader story, but this is my first Neko reader book. I really hope you guys like it and are patent with it, becau...
41.4K 587 23
Read the title dudes. It's not hard. Request taken on the 1st chapter. Everything belongs to DreamWorks. Only the plot is mine. Enjoy!