His Act of Possession✔️

By hishiraethhourglass

EDITED Davina Romano is quite an exquisite woman. Being one of the most famous assassins in the underworld... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
⚠️NOT A CHAPTER⚠️
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
⚠️NOT A CHAPTER⚠️
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
epilogue
bonus ;)

chapter twenty-one.

49.3K 1.2K 1K
By hishiraethhourglass

Edited🤍

D A V I N A

Zachary's eyes slowly flutter open, and I make my way towards him, making sure to keep eye contact. I drag my finger along his jawline, and squeeze his chin with my bent pointer finger and middle finger, lifting his face up to meet my eyes.

His eyes bore into mine, and I give him an innocent smile. I release his chin, continuing to drag my hand along his chest.

I stop at his lower abdomen, cocking an eyebrow at his fast breathing. I move my hand a bit lower again, and stop when I feel Lorenzo grab my other wrist, pulling me into his chest.

Zachary let's out a big breath, and I roll my eyes. "I was having fun." I pout, crossing my arms.

I turn around to face Lorenzo, and he rolls his eyes.

"Fine." His figure wallowing back into the darkness.

I grab a medium sized knife, and drag the flat side against my thumb. I then lift it against Zachary's face, and glide the flat side against his cheek and jaw.

He clenches his jaw, and I smile. I drag the knife down his body, and onto his arm. I teasingly place my hand on his thigh, and smirk to myself when I feel his pants move a bit. I look down at his boner, and smile in amusement.

"Okay, I'm serious now, that's enough." Lorenzo's voice echos through the dark, and I hold back my snicker.

I stand up straight, the knife still in my hand.

"Wh-What do you want from me?" He stutters, his voice being slower than usual, probably from the drugs.

"Here's the thing Hall, you mess with our mafia, you have another thing coming for you." His face falls a bit, but quickly recovers.

"I don't know what you're taking about." He shakes his head, avoiding contact.

I grab his chin forcefully, making him look up at me. I glide the knife softly against his neck, but not too deep. Blood slowly drips down from the open wound, and he winces.

"I don't appreciate it when little boys," I scowl, "Lie to me. I'm only going to ask you this once, or you can say good bye to your precious dick. Why the fuck did you hijack our shipments?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." And with that, I rip his pants off.

"N-No please." He whimpers, and I cut his boxers off.

His dick pops out, hitting his stomach.

"Aw, you better say good bye to your best friend." I chop his cock off in a smooth slice, and his screams are like music to my ears.

Dream come true.

I shove his dick into his mouth, and tape his mouth shut. "Shut the fuck up." I roll my eyes.

"You gonna be a good boy and talk? Or should I cut your little fingers off too?" I ask, sweetly.

He visibly gulps, and I can see his dick in the back of his throat.

I could hear Dad wince at the sight as he slowly makes his way towards us. You're next, bitch.

He rips the duct tape off Zachary's mouth, and Zachary spits out his dick.

It just flips as it hits the floor, and I try very hard not to laugh.

It's just laying there, dead.

Don't make my fucking laugh, brain.

Dad just stares at the dick on the floor with a blank look, and then proceeds to look at me.

"Wow, thank you, uhm." Dad awkwardly scratches the back of his neck.

I've never done something like this, it even surprised me.

I can't even control my thoughts most of the time, it just happens. And when I think about it, it's all I think about until I do it.

My brains weird, I guess.

Lorenzo and Santi stare at the dick, while Rafael breaks out into a loud round of laughter. He points at it, making him laugh even more. He throws his head back, and places a hand on his lower stomach.

He wipes a tear, and looks at our unamused faces, which makes him start laughing again.

"When it just flopped-" He couldn't even finish his own fucking sentence before laughing again.

"Shut up, boy." Dad growls, making Rafael shut up instantly.

Dad turns to Zachary, and he just blinks.

He grabs a blow torch, and lights it on fire. He holds it against Zachary's face, dangerously.

"You going to talk?" Zachary let's out a whimper.

"I said," Dad says, getting impatient, "You gonna fucking talk?"

"I work for the Blood's, and L-Leon's been planning another attack at another one of your loading docks." He sings out in fear, and when he looks at me, tears pooling around his eyes, I just smile.

"Okay." And with that, we all walk out.

"Don't leave me here!" Zachary screams, sobs leaving his mouth, but we lock his cell.

Maybe he'll survive, maybe he won't. I could care less.

We make our way back upstairs, and I squeal at the sight in front of me.

Who the fuck am I? I never squeal.

I hug Zade so tight, it knocks the wind out of him.  He laughs, and hugs me back.

"Ohmygod!" I smile, pulling away, keeping my hands on his shoulders.

"Where the fuck is that bitch?" Elvira's voice echos through the hallways, and I laugh.

"Elle!" I laugh, running towards her.

I halt when I see a baby in her arms, leaning against her body. I place my hand on my mouth, and just stare at at it with pure love.

"Holy fucking shit." I smile, looking down at it.

"You were pregnant?" I gasp, hugging Elvira, making sure not to squeeze the baby in her arms.

"Yeah, meet Anthea Zamora Moronne." I smile down at her, with pure adoration.

"Can I hold her?" I sniff, getting excited.

She nods, and I hold her close.

I walk back towards Dad and everyone else, and just cradle the baby in my arms.

I don't like kids, but her? Yeah, I'll protect her even if my life depended on it.

I snuggle her close to me, placing her head in the nape of my neck.

I see Zade and Elvira looking at me excitedly, and she curls into his side.

"I want a baby now." I whisper, closing my eyes with Anthea snuggles into my figure even more.

"I can help." Lorenzo smirks at me.

He comes to my side, and smooth out Anthea's hair. She has smooth brown hair, with a little hat to keep her little head warm.

Rafael walks to Zade and Elvira, giving them each a hug.

"Rafael, long time no see!" Elvira exclaims, pulling him in for another hug.

"I missed you so much, so did Davina."

"Did you find a lucky guy yet?" She looks at him with a smirk.

I smile at their interaction, until I hear Dad's voice.

"Guy?" Dad's ears perk up, looking at Rafael with an unknown look.

Oh fucking shit.

____________

HEY

YALL WE AT 3K READS NOW WTF

THANK YALL SM FIR THE SUPPORT I STG

ANYWAYS LOVE YALL🤍

WORD COUNT: 1199

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.6K 15
"Dia pelacur, dan dia bisu." This is just a fanfiction, so ... jangan disangkut pautin sama real life oke? Enjoy!
3.3M 29.2K 29
Tentang jayden cowok terkenal dingin dimata semua orang dan sangat mesum ketika hanya berdua dengan kekasihnya syerra.
4.6M 171K 39
Akibat perjodohan gila yang sudah direncakan oleh kedua orang tua, membuat dean dan alea terjerat status menjadi pasangan suami dan istri. Bisa menik...
341K 47.6K 42
"Bawel banget,sih? Bibirnya mau aku sumpel sama bibir aku apa gimana,nih?" Tentang Rose yang bersikeras menolak perjodohan dan Jaehyun yang bersikera...