𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖗𝖔-𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊 ۵...

By __cocogoat

'' 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮, 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝔂𝓮𝓽. 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓽𝓸𝓸, 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸... More

۵-۵-۵
1. | outcome.
2. | annual celebration.
4. | confrontation.
[ hugs , trend I saw and wanted to try! ]
5. | confession.
[ marriage. ]
6. | departure.
7. | warning.
[ questions!! <33 ]
[ please read!! <33 ]
|| update of new book, please read!! ||
Chapter Eight. 'The "All Mighty" War.'
Chapter 9. 'Sneaky Fox.'
Apologies.

3. | visitation.

2.1K 101 22
By __cocogoat

! In this Chapter, the theory of Scaramouche being Baals younger brother is Canon !

- - -

' Scaramouche, and Baal. They're coming here? ' Y/n asked once again, placing in her room as Hana, once again, read the letter.

' Well it says today. ' Hana replied once again, feeling exhausted and falling into the chair letting out a long sigh.

' But that doesn't give us any time to get ready. ' Y/n turned to face Hana with tired eyes and a frown on her face.

' But Miss Y/n, can't they stay here? ' Hana asked, standing up and letting Y/n take her chair. Before going over to make the bed.

' But we only have one guest room. If you haven't noticed, I never get guest's, we only made that room for Qing when she gets tired after a long day if playing. ' Y/n watched Hana as she fluffed Y/n's pillows.

' Well we can change that room onto more of a Japan like style to match Inazumas culture. ' Hana smiled, looking up at Y/n who lifted a brow.

' You can do that? Within a couple hours? ' Y/n fixed herself in her chair as Hana finished with the bed and started towards the curtain as Y/n door.

' Of course, if all the workers pitch in, we can certainly make it cozy enough and have the culture of Inazuma waiting for them. ' Hana bowed, then left between the split curtain, leaving Y/n smiling.

-

' Greetings, Baal, Scaramouche. Please, follow me. ' Hana greeted the two and a few guards at the gates of the city. The two nodded before following after Hana who made her way through the streets, receiving glances and bows towards Baal.

. . .

' Y/n will greet you shortly, tea? ' Hana asked, motioning for the two to sit in the large cushioned seats.

' Please. ' The two replied, Baal crossing her legs and Scaramouche placing an elbow on the arm rest and resting his head on his hand.

' Miss Y/n? They're waiting. ' Hana spoke on the otherside of the curtains, Y/n opened the curtian with a huge smile on her face.

' Really? ' Y/n asked, clasping her hands together, making her way down the hall. ' Oh, Hana, make us a picnic please! I would like to show Baal and Scaramouche the Sacred Pool. ' Y/n spung on her heel and huried down the hall to greet her guests as Hana turned the other way down to the kitchen.

. . .

' It's nice to see you again, Y/n. And even more of a blessing to see Fontaine flourishing. ' Baal bowed her head to Y/n as she stood from her chair and gave it to Y/n who declined.

' Please, Baal. You're my guests, keep the chair. I do not mind standing. ' Y/n smiled, and silently thanked Baal.

' Still got the chess board from last time Y/n, if so, can we play? ' Scaramouche asked, smirking up at Y/n who nodded, turning towards a large cabinet and took off a large dusty chess board.

' I never know how you can be on the same level as experience as Scaramouche at this game. No one has ever lost to him before or after him since he played you last. ' Baal chuckled as the two started their game.

' Not even you? ' Y/n asked, looking back at Baal after Y/n stole the foot cushion infront of Baals chair.

' Especially her. When I asked her to play she through I meant her armored chest plate. It was hilarious! Even granddad couldn't stop laughing. ' Scaramouche chuckled as he rethought the time, Baal simply looked away as her cheeks flushed pink from embarrassment.

' It's not my fault that I got into fighting at a young age and you stuck to your no good game play. ' Baal argued back, rolling her eyes before smirking as she found an old memory of the two.

' You tried to lift up the sword I used as a toddler when you were five and you fell backwards, right into the horse dump! ' Baal chuckled glaring at Scaramouche who narrowed his eyes a light shade of pink on his cheeks. ' We still tease his when he's near horses, he gets all flustered. ' Baal smiled at Y/n who laughed at the twos past together.

' So, Y/n, do you have any embarrassing memories of yourself? ' The two siblings as they finally stopped their quarreling.

' Hm, I don't necessarily remember any embarrassing stories of me, though I di remember when Barbatos took me for a drink with Morax, but in the end I passed out and Barbatos had the stomach flu for the next few hours. But Morax was completely immune. Must be his dragon side. ' Y/n placed her index finger onto her chin as she recalled the memory of the three Archons drinking.

-

' Barbatos, isn't that to much to drink? ' Morax asked, taking the large wine bottle from the short boy and setting it next to the sleeping Y/n.

' Oh- is Y/n hic tired already? ' Barbatos asked, scooting closer to the pale figure if Y/n with an empty wine bottle in hand. Only to be swiped away by a claw, attached to a normal arm, Morax simply stared Barbatos down as he retreated back across from Y/n, gulping.

' Y/n has a lot of work to accomplish later, let her rest. ' Morax picked up a teacup with his now, back to normal hand, and sipped it. While Barbatos took another wine bottle and started to take large gulps.

' Say, Morax. How long has it been since we hung out alone like this? ' Barbatos asked, his voice laced with uncertain and childish intentions. Morax raised a brow, looking back at Y/n before remembering Barbatos was drunk.

' A long time, Barbatos. But I believe it's time for bed. ' Morax stood, forcing Barbatos down onto a blanket just like Y/n's, then wrapping him in another blanket to keep him warm.

' But Morax... I'm not tired yet. ' Barbatos argued, kicking his way out of the blanket.

' It doesn't matter, I want you to Kay down and sleep. ' Morax looked over his shoulder from Y/n's side.

' Fine! Fine. ' Barbatos gulped, turning on his side as Morax sat back next to the fire.

' Morax.. ' Barbatos whined, Morax looking up from the fire at Barbatos who held his stomach in pain.

' Yes, Barbatos? ' Morax stood, walking over to him and resting a hand on his shoulder.

' I feel sic- ' Before Barbatos could finish he bent over and began to vomit onto the grass next to his blankets, Morax simply patting his back and holding the longer strands of Barbatos's hair back.

' Deep breaths, Barbatos. ' Morax remined the whining archon as he kept vomiting.

-

' That's it? I was ready for a more interesting story than that! ' Scaramouche complained, rolling his eyes.

' I'm sorry, I don't remember much since I was out cold, but I did ask both Morax and Barbatos and that's all they could recall aswell. ' Y/n apologized, bowing her head.

Baal glared at Scaramouche before looking back at Y/n, ' I still would've thought you knew better than to drink with Barbatos out of all people. Luckily Morax was there to keep an eye on you. ' She sighed in relief.

' What's so wrong with drinking with Barbatos? He's a kind person! ' Y/n replied, standing up for her drunken friend.

Baal rolled her eyes, clicking her tongue. ' The problem is that he's a drunk archon that always needs assistance because he cannot think with all the alcohol in his little head! ' She yelled, laying back into the chair, closing her eyes in a calming manner.

Hana poked her head out during this yelling, bringing out a plate of scones and setting them next to the chessboard.

' My apologies Miss Y/n, but it's getting quite late, picnic tomorrow morning perhaps? ' She whispered in Y/n's ear, Baal glaring at Hana and Scaramouche taking a scone and biting into it.

' Sea Salt scones? Never dared to end your desire for these scones, Y/n? ' The boy asked with a smug look on his face, Baal turning towards the scones and tasting one for herself.

' I can't the salt if right from our port. If anything, these are one of the healthiest pastries around. ' Y/n stated, puffing our her chest as a sign of pride.

Both the siblings turned to her, raising a brown before sighting chuckling.

' Sure, Y/n. ' Baal placed a hand on Y/n's shoulder with soft eyes, and a slight smile tugging on her lips. Scaramouche staring in disbelief before erupting with laughter.

' Oh, oh my Baal! Don't tell me you have a soft spot for our dear Y/n here. ' He started to place a hand on his knee, the other scrunched as a fist and hitting his chest, trying g to breath again. Baal quickly took off her hand and stared at Scaramouche who was now handed water from a maid with worried eyes.

' I do not, she's just a fellow archon. It's my job to see that she's healthy and fine. ' Baal stood up abruptly, and turned to Hana with a death glare that sent shivers down Hana's spine. ' Our room. ' Baal ordered, Hana bowing and walked off with Baal following, quickly tailed by Scaramouche and Y/n.

. . .

' Wow, it looks just like Inazuma! ' Scaramouche's eyes widened as he walked over to a cot decorated with a shirt table nearby and a few plants all over, with a silk curtian dividing the two cots.

' Yes. You did a nice job. ' Baal nodded, walking towards the closest cot, and setting down a few items on the table, Hana bowed and exited the room while Y/n stood in the doorway.

Baal looked up while you could already hear the soft snores of Scaramouche on the otherside of the curtain.

' Yes, Y/n? ' She asked, standing up to look at Y/n directly.

' Goodnight, my friend. ' Y/n smiled and bowed before turning and headed for the curtian used as a door.

' Goodnight aswell, comrade. ' Baal replied, laying down onto the cot and grabbing a book from the table next to her.

Y/n made her way down the hall to her own room with a large smile on her face, it was nice of Baal to come visit her.

- - -

Hope you enjoyed having Baal and Scaramouche visiting you, a lot of drama is gonna be happening next chapter, along with Baal being a little jealous of Hana.

Anyways, have a nice day, or night, see you next time!

Word Count : 1769

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 416 11
𝙞. 𝐐𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐗𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 ( zhongli ) ❝ how long, dear love, have you lived upon this mountain alone? don't you wish to live in...
373K 13.6K 36
- "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒎 𝑰 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖?" - "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒚, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆." [DISCLAIMER] all pictures and characters don't belong to me...
18.6K 326 18
genshin impact various / reader (oneshots) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ whether be fueled by the sweetness of delusion or the lasting bitter thought of sa...
92.1K 1.5K 79
╭────────⋅ · ☾ ☽ · "𝐌𝐘, 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 !" ✦⌇ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰɪᴄꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ. . . @mondaymelon. ⤷ x ɢɴ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴜɴʟ...