Perfect Storm [Dave East FanF...

By LoveMiaxo

🚨Warning this book is VERY TOXIC 🚨 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough. More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
100k πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue
Third and Final Book out Now !!

1.

25.6K 309 264
By LoveMiaxo

Comment + Vote 🤍

5 YEARS LATER...
Naala's POV

I rolled over and looked at the time, shooting out of the bed when I realised what time it was. I moved the arm around my waist and slide out of the bed.

"Shit shit shit," I mumbled trying to put my clothes on. My phone buzzed on the dresser but I ignored it, I didn't have time to even check it.

I picked up all the clothes on the floor throwing them on the chair beside my bed. I fixed my ponytail and groaned at the love bites that decorated my neck.

"Get up," I said throwing his shirt at him. "Baby get up," I whined moving closer to the bed.

When he wasn't replying, I stepped into the bathroom to gather the rest of the stuff that was lying around the room.

"Bae," I said getting in the bed and nudging him slightly.

"Naala what are you doing?" Kree asked sitting up in the bed.

"My kids are gonna be home soon," I said in a hurried tone.

"Man," Kree sucked his teeth laying back down. "I don't know why you don't just tell them what we got going on,"

"You know why Kree come on," I said kneeling on the bed. "I'll make it up to you," I said rubbing his face.

Kree was the definition of a hood nigga, from the way he looked down to the way he walked. He was everything I liked in a man and more.

"I hate sneaking around with you," He mumbled pulling me back into the bed.

"I know," I pouted. "But they haven't seen me with anyone since —"

"I get it baby, you'on gotta explain," Kree said cutting me off. I smiled and leaned down, kissing his lips.

"I had fun," I said rubbing his waves. He flipped us over and nibbled on my cheek.

"We don't have to stop," He spoke kissing my neck softly. I moved his head and held onto his face.

"We do, they're gonna be back soon," I whispered with a sad face. I hated sneaking around as well but I was very particular about who I brought around my children.

I heard the sound of a car chirping and I cussed under my breath. He took so long to get up now it was too late.

"Put your clothes on," I said leaving the room quickly. As I closed my door, I spotted my lace thong on the staircase. I grabbed it quickly, stuffing it in my robe pocket. I jetted down the steps to make myself look busy when they came in.

"Ma!" I heard as soon as the door opened. It was followed by the sound of various footsteps coming down the hallway.

"Yes Papa?" I said as soon as Saint was in my sight. His face was all screwed up and he was dragging his backpack behind him.

"Ion like your husband," Saint mumbled walking over and giving me a hug.

"He's not my husband anymore Saint, what did he do and where's your sisters?" I asked looking behind him.

"Phat's being a crybaby and Nai stayed back for Piano," Saint responded. I nodded remembering that Sinai always had Piano on Wednesdays. He slung his backpack on the counter and walked towards the refrigerator.

"Boy get that off the counter," I fussed pushing his bag towards him. He huffed and slung in to the floor.

"Nasir I will beat your ass, what's wrong with you?" I snapped, his attitude was too much.

"He bitching cos I ain't get him that nerf gun he keep asking bout," A voice said from behind me. Rolling my eyes, I turned around.

"You signed them papers?" I asked before anything else.

"Nope," Amir smiled sitting on the couch. This was an ongoing thing. I served him with the divorce papers 5 years ago and he was yet to sign them. I've hired almost 5 lawyers to get him to sign but he hasn't budged.

"Bullet should have killed you," I muttered to myself. Amir dodged death, why? I still would love to know.

"Hey mama," Phat said coming in for a hug. Phat was the most sensitive child I had. She was definitely a daddy's girl but she always clung to me. We've taken her to see specialists and the only answer they had is that she was shy.

"How was school baby?" I asked lifting her up. She shrugged her shoulders and laid her head on my shoulder.

"You don't feel like talking?" I spoke making her shake her head and I nodded understanding.

"She never feels like talking," Saint said taking a Minute Maid out of the refrigerator.

"I'm not gonna warn you again," I pointed at him making him roll his eyes and leave the kitchen. "Just like your damn daddy," I mumbled.

"You wanna stay with me baby or go watch Tv?" I asked Phat was still laying on my shoulder.

"Tv," She said quietly. I made eye contact with Amir who came over and took her from me, carrying her to her room.

I looked at the staircase and saw Kree sneaking down. This nigga couldn't be quiet for shit, I heard the stairs creaking before I even saw him.

"Are you staying for dinner?" I said loudly to distract Amir from the sound of Kree opening the front door and leaving.

"Whatchu making?" Amir shouted back, I could hear his voice getting closer.

"What do you feel like?" I responded hoping he said he wasn't hungry or something.

"I ran out of that casserole you be making," He said coming in and rubbing his stomach.

"Trinity can't cook?" I laughed looking for the ingredients I needed to make the casserole.

"At all," Amir groaned. "How can a person fuck up noodles?"

"You're lying," I gasped washing my hands. "Not the noddles,"

"Why you think I'm over here most nights?" He stated leaning against the counter. I shrugged reaching for a chopping board.

"You heard from Niya?" Amir asked playing with his chain. I shook my head and turned to him,

"Not today, why?"

"I heard some shit went down at CalU last night, she blocked my number so I can't speak to her," He huffed.

"Why would she block you?" I questioned with my hand on my hip. "Ion know why y'all can't get along,"

"She was asking me for $1000," He complained reaching into the fruit bowl and taking a pear.

"So what? You're good for it," I replied. Amir scoffed and shook his head.

"That's why she does shit like that. She's got an allowance for a reason Naala don't just be throwing money at her,"

"But she's in college Amir, if my baby is in trouble then I'm giving her the money," I spoke passionately. I didn't want Maniya to go to college out of state but she begged and begged.

Of course, I cried buckets when she had to leave and I even contemplated moving up there.

"Mama!" Saint called stopping our conversation,

"Yeah?" I shouted back. I heard him running down the stairs and he appeared with his iPad in his hand.

"You got 50 bucks?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I do," I dragged out, "Why you asking?"

"Mmm," He said shoving his iPad into my hand. I took one look at the screen and handed the iPad back to him.

"My purse is on the chair in my room," I said dismissing him.

"Thanks Ma, love you," He said running back up the steps.

"See," Amir laughed. "You didn't even look at what he wanted to buy, you just gave it to him."

"It's 50 dollars, I know I have it so why wouldn't I buy it for him?" I said scrunching my face up.

"I ain't going broke behind your spoiled ass kids." He mumbled in response.

"Whatever," I said continuing what I was doing. I was enjoying the silence until I felt eyes on me.

"What?" I mugged him. Why the fuck was he staring so hard?

"Who's hellcat was parked up front?" Amir asked looking directly at me.

"Ion know, do I look like I monitor every car that comes down the street?" I replied trying to brush off my nervousness.

"I find it funny how it was blocking you in but you don't know," He laughed crossing his arms.

"I ain't the traffic warden Amir, maybe it was the neighbours," I said dismissively.

"Right, so those ain't hickies on your neck?"

"Damn can you back up?" I complained when I felt him getting closer. "All in my grill," I muttered.

"If you fucking someone else you could just say that," Amir said squinting at me.

"Who I'm fucking has nothing to do with you." I chuckled. "Stop trynna be friends with me, all we share is children,"

"So why he ain't met them yet then?" Amir pestered.

"Because I'm not ready the fuck?" I said rudely. "Listen Steve Harvey I ain't got time for all these questions- sign the damn papers,"

"I ain't signing shit and legally you still my wife so you shouldn't be fucking anyone else either," He said with a serious face.

I burst into uncontrollable laughter, "You're so funny," I laughed, "Legally you shouldn't be either so don't come up here with that bullshit,"

"Go check on Phat please," I said ending our conversation, "She's getting worse Amir,"

He sighed rubbing his hair with his hand. "No tears," He warned me before he started speaking. "She was crying when I picked them up."

"Why? Did you ask her teacher about it?" I said quickly stopping what I was doing.

"I think them girls are still bothering her," Amir said lowly. I pouted and huffed,

"But my baby doesn't do anything to nobody. Why can't they just leave her alone?" I responded tearfully.

"Hey we said no tears Naala," He sighed pulling me into a hug.

"You think it's us?" I questioned him thinking about the possibility. "Maybe we should transfer her,"

"Stop crying," He said wiping my face. "She's got Saint there so I think she'll be better there,"

"Saint!" Amir shouted rubbing my back softly.

"What!" He shouted back. Amir sucked how teeth and shook his head.

"Boy come here," He answered. After a while we heard his small feet running down the stairs again. He had his headphones hanging off his ears and his game controller in his hand.

"Get of my mama," Saint said as soon as he saw Amir hugging me.

"She's my wife," Amir answered with a smirk. I smacked his arm.

"Stop confusing him. We are separated Amir, I'm not your wife." I fussed and stopped hugging him.

"You heard her," Saint said bucking at him. This boy here.

"Stop," I said as they started play fighting with each other. "Papa has Phat been struggling in school?" I asked him.

"There's these girls that stay picking on her but we eat lunch together now," Saint said nonchalantly. My heart dropped at the thought of people not liking my Phat girl.

"Whatchu mean they be picking on her?" Amir said gesturing for Saint to sit beside him.

"At lunch and stuff, I see them laughing at her. So now she sits with me," Saint repeated.

"I'm going down there tomorrow," I said firmly. "They're bullying her."

"It's not that serious Ma," Saint said standing up. "I've got her,"

"Go tell your sister to come get a snack," Amir spoke up. I turned around and set the oven on - ready for the casserole.

"Stop crying," Amir groaned as I wiped my eyes.

"I can't," I said lowly. "She's unhappy and I don't know what to do. Saint is only 6, he shouldn't have to look out for her."

"I'ma sort it, don't worry bout it," He said holding my hand.

"Thank you," I said squeezing his hand back.

"Now tell me about the nigga you've been fucking?" He smirked making me snatch my hand back.

"Get out," I said stifling a laugh.

~~

"Daddy can you cut this for me?" Sinai asked Amir holding up a bread roll. He nodded and took it from her. I watched closely, noticing his hand shaking.

It was painful to watch him struggle with it but his pride wouldn't let him admit that he couldn't do it.

"I'll do it," I said taking the roll from him. He threw the knife down and got up from the table leaving without saying a word.

"Anger issues." Saint sang making Sinai snicker, I cut my eyes at them making them both stop laughing.

"Nasir if I tell you about your mouth again today I'm gonna pack up that whole room - keep playing with me," I said giving Sinai back her roll.

"And you know better," I said sternly at Sinai. Phat sat beside me, quiet as a mouse as usual.

"You want some more of this chicken baby?" I asked Phat who shrugged in response.

"Malia what did we say about words?" I spoke quietly,

"I need to use my words," Her soft voice said looking up at me.

"Just like that," I smiled at her. "So would you like some more chicken,"

"Yes please mommy," Phat said a bit louder this time.

"Perfect," I said kissing her head. "Me and Daddy are gonna have a talk with you about school is that okay?"

"I hate school," She mumbled. "I don't want to go back,"

"But you have to go to school Phat," Sinai interjected.

"I don't want to," Malia answered with tears welling up in her eyes. "Don't make me go back mommy," She said crawling into my lap.

"Oh baby," I said rubbing her back. I didn't know what to do.

"Please don't make me go back," She cried on my shoulder. I blinked away the tears in my eyes and shushed her.

"You're not going back," I said to her. Amir came back into the dining room with a mug, as per usual.

"What's she crying for?" He asked taking her from me. "Whatchu crying for?" He said to me.

"Phat doesn't want to go to school no more and mama got upset," Sinai said not lifting her head up from the her food.

"Schools that bad Phat?" Amir spoke to her making her nod and cry more.

"We can't send her back there," I cried pushing my plate away from me.

"Don't cry mommy," Saint frowned getting up. He really was the sweetest when he wasn't irritating the hell out of me.

"I'm fine Sainty," I said softly sniffing. "Y'all help me clean up," I said causing nothing of them to groan.

"Was that no allowance I heard?" I said cupping my ear. Before I could blink they were both clearing their plates off the table.

"Malia you gotta stop crying so I can hear you," I heard Amir grumble.

I went over to where they sat and sat down besides Amir, "Are you ready to tell us what's been happening?" I asked her softly.

"They're all mean mama." She sniffed. "Sainty tells them to leave me alone but they don't listen."

I nodded and took her hand in mine. "Can you tell mommy what they've been saying?"

"Uhn uhn," Malia cried harder shaking her head. I looked over to her dad for help because if he didn't step in I would blow.

"Malia we can't help you if we don't know what's going on. I know it's sad Phat but you gotta talk mama," He said to her.

Instead of answering, she continued crying holding onto Amir.

"She's not gonna say," I sighed standing up. "I'll move my meetings in the morning so we can go up to the school. What are your plans tomorrow?"

"Me and Trinity were flying out," He responded with a sigh. "I'll see what I can do."

Rolling my eyes I picked Malia up from his lap. I took her up the stairs and laid her in her bed, "I love you Phat,"

"Mmm," She mumbled turning over in her bed. It hurt to see my daughter hurting the way she was. Malia was a calm, quiet girl so I didn't see why she was being bullied.

I stuck my head in Saint's room and he was on the game, with a bag of Cheetos beside him. I shook my head and closed the door slightly. Next stop was Sinai's room, she was laid out on her couch with a book - my little scholar.

When I passed Maniya's room a wave of sadness washed over me. Soon they were all gonna grow and leave me like she did. I made a mental note to call her when I was alone before I went back down the stairs.

Amir was sitting on the couch with one hand in his trousers and the over thrown behind his head.

"You can leave now," I said sitting across from him in my favourite chair. I stretched my legs out and exhaled, I was finally able to relax.

"What if I wanted to stay?" He snickered. I opened one eye and looked at him.

"You've got a whole girlfriend at home," I replied. "I actually like this one, so treat her right." I've met Trinity once or twice and she wasn't as bad as his other girlfriends.

"Fake ass, you like her but you're fucking her boyfriend," Amir said standing over me.

"No I'm fucking my husband," I smiled as he looked down at me.

"Now I'm your husband," He said sitting beside me and lifting my legs up onto his lap.

"You'll always be my husband," I said as we made eye contact. He licked his lips and shook his head.

"You're trynna get me caught up," Amir huffed picking my foot up. He started to massage it making me moan softly.

"I've been wearing heels for like 3 weeks straight, you don't know how good this feels," I said throwing my head back.

"Naala quit moaning," He groaned making me laugh,

"I'm sorry," I responded, "It just feels so good," I tried to surpress the moan.

After a while, he pulled me closer and let me sit on his lap. "No," I said dodging his lips. "Trinity doesn't deserve that and I'm seeing someone,"

"You knew that last week," He said putting his head in my neck.

"I know Amir but that was wrong." I sighed moving away from him. "Go home to your girlfriend," I said standing up from the couch.

"Aight, walk me out?" He asked standing up looking a bit defeated.

"Yeah," I said leading the way. "Also, your hand? Should I be worried?" I asked referring to his hand shaking earlier.

"I thought I had this tremor under control but it's back again," Amir responded as we made it to the door.

"Let me see," I said holding my hand out. He put his hand in mine and I traced the scars that decorated his arm.

"I really could have lost you," I whispered looking down at the scars. That had to be the scariest thing I'd ever experienced. After the accident our whole family wasn't right, Maniya and Sinai were in therapy for almost a year just to get over it.

"I told you I'm never leaving you," He said lowly. I let his hand go and opened the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said avoiding his eyes. Amir leaned down pulling me into a hug. We hugged for a few moments before we pulled apart.

"Ole boy's back," He laughed making me look over his shoulder. Kree was parked outside, and was out of the car leaning on the hood.

"Go home," I laughed almost pushing him out of the door.

~~

"Stop Kree," I said moving his hand off my ass. "They're still awake," I whispered against his chest.

"Damn don't they have school tomorrow?" He huffed kissing my neck.

"Is that what you came here for?" I asked sitting up.

"Nah never that baby, but you smell so good," Kree spoke pulling me back down.

"Well then sleep," I said laying on his chest. I got comfortable on top of him and felt myself drifting off before he spoke.

"Did you fuck your baby daddy before I got here?" He asked me breaking the comfortable silence.

"No why?" I said trying not to seem obvious,

"That hug before he left," Kree answered playing with my hair. "Ion care if you're still dealing with him but don't lead me on Naala,"

"We're strictly parents. I've not had sex with that man in 5 years," I lied perfectly.

"I find that hard to believe," Kree mumbled making me sick my teeth.

"Why would I lie to you Kree?" I whined. "I only want to be with you, not him,"'

I thought the more I said it, the more I would start to believe it.

"You right, I'm bugging," He sighed making me smile thankfully.

"It's only you," I repeated kissing his lips. He held my neck and deepened the kiss whilst his piece pressed against my centre.

"Let me put the tip in," He mumbled against my lips. I knew that wasn't gonna be all but the way I was feeling made me want to risk it all.

"Okay quickly," I said giving in. I slipped my panties off and got on top of him, letting him do all the work.

~~

Dave's POV
2 days later ...

I picked up my car keys at the door, twisting the knob to leave.

"You were just gonna go and not say anything?" Trinity said standing on the top of the stairs.

"I didn't want to wake you up," I said quietly. She looked at me for a while before she spoke.

"I know you've been seeing her," She spat with such venom.

"My wife?" I asked to be sure who she was referring to. That's my wife for life Ion give a fuck.

"You two deserve each other." Trinity said shaking her head. "Don't bring me into your toxic mess,"

"You knew about our toxic mess before you started fucking with me," I shrugged my shoulders. It was the truth and she knew it - whenever my wife was ready to take me back I would drop her like a hot potato.

"Whatever, where you going I wanna come" She sighed walking down the steps.

"To LA," I said pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"By yourself?" She questioned crossing her arms.

"Nah with Naala and the kids," I responded. I saw her roll her eyes but I ignored it.

"Can you drop me off at my mama's house?" Trinity asked coming closer to me.

"I gotta pick them up first then I'll drop you," I said nicely. That's the least I could do.

"That's fine," She mumbled slipping her shoes on. I silently cursed because I knew she was about to be on some shit when she saw Naala.

We got in the car and I pulled off in the direction of the house. We rode in silence apart from the radio playing in the back.

"Do you even want to be with me?" Trinity asked turning to me,

"Trin I ain't got time for shit like that. I got too much on my head right now," I said honestly.

"Like what?" She snapped back,

"My daughter is stuck in LA, I gotta go get her. Malia's having trouble in school too," I said looking over at her.

"Your wife can't go and get her?" Trinity asked making me suck my teeth.

"Man just shut up," I said stopping her from speaking. The rest of the drive was silent, I heard Trin sniffing but I ignored her ass. Next time she won't say dumb shit like that to me again.

When we pulled up to Naala's gate, I warned her to keep her mouth closed unless spoken to. I wasn't in the mood to be picking her off the floor when Naala was done beating her ass.

I saw Saint standing by the door with a mug on his face. "Here this boy go," I said to myself putting the car in park.

"Why you standing out here like that?" I said getting out of the car.

"Mama put me out," Saint mumbled in response.

"What you did?" I laughed picking his backpack off the floor.

"Trashed my room," He said lowly. I stopped and slapped the back of his neck,

"Why the hell did you do that?"

"I was angry," He shrugged. I nodded and pushed the door open.

"Get in," I shouted loudly. I saw Naala helping Phat tie up her shoelaces.

"He told you what he did?" Naala fussed. "I swear to God Nasir you're not staying here no more. I have enough shit to deal with and you wanna act up so you gon' stay with your nana,"

"Nooooo," Saint started to cry. "Nana don't have none of the good channels,"

"That's tough," Naala shouted at him. "I told you about his anger problems Amir, I told you. He's not staying with me no more," With that, she walked off leaving Phat sitting on the couch.

"I don't wanna go to Nana's," Saint cried holding my hand.

"You know how she gets," I said stifling a laugh. His crying face was ugly as shit. "I'll talk to her though, you know she don't mean it,"

"Thanks Dad," He sniffed leaning on me. I moved my leg so he couldn't lean on me anymore.

"Ew move, come here Phat mama," I said holding my arms out for her to come to me.

"You okay?" I asked her quietly.

"I'm fine," She spoke lowly. It was better than nothing, she barely spoke.

"Are you excited to see your big sister?" I said making her perk up a bit. She loved her some Niya.

"Yeah," Malia smiled slightly. "We gon see her today?" She asked playing with my fingers.

"If your mama hurry's up we might just make our flight," I said loud enough for Naala to hear.

"Shut up I'm here," Naala said pulling a few bags behind her.

"Hey daddy," Sinai said coming behind her. She had her headphones in and her phone in her hand, like always.

"Take those out." Naala said pulling the headphones out of her ear. "You complain about headaches but you're always blasting music in your ears,"

"Alright mama damn," Sinai tried to say quietly. Naala laughed and nodded.

"I'm not dealing with your disrespectful ass kids today, I promise you I'm not. I am too damn stressed for this," Naala said walking past me.

"Now we finna be on this trip with your moody ass mama, y'all never learn," I groaned following behind Naala still holding Malia.

"Now why the hell?" Naala trailed off looking at Trinity in the front seat. "Amir please don't make me hurt you,"

"Chill out I'm dropping her off," I said quickly. Trinity rolled down the window and smiled.

"Hey girl," She said to Naala who fake smiled,

"Hey girllll," Naala dragged out before going over to my trunk. I couldn't stand her fake ass.

"Saint get in my truck," Naala said when Saint tried to pull one of the doors on the Escalade.

"Why?" He frowned. "You gon' hit me," He mumbled.

"Damn right I am, get your ass in that truck," Naala said helping Sinai into her seat.

"Phat you wanna go with me?" I asked Malia who was still laying on my shoulder.

"With mommy." She said quietly, I knew it was because of Trinity - Malia wasn't a fan of new people.

"Race you there," Naala said hopping into her Range Rover truck.

"Not fair I gotta drop Trin off," I said getting in the car.

"Too bad," Naala laughed speeding off making me start the car quickly.

"So Sinai how's school?" Trinity asked turning around to face Sinai.

"It's school," Sinai responded pulling a book out of her bag.

"Do you have a lot of friends?" Trinity questioned again making Sinai huff.

"Why do you wanna be one of them?" Sinai asked rudely.

"Chill out," I said focusing on the road. "Sinai if you don't wanna speak, then read your book,"

"Ion wanna speak," She said with attitude.

"Your mama knows you speak to people like that?" Trinity said. I turned back and Sinai was mugging the hell out of Trin.

"Bro what the fuck?" I cussed at Trinity. "What's your problem?"

"Your daughter is rude as hell," Trinity replied sitting back in her seat

"Now when her mama beats your ass don't say I didn't warn you," I chuckled speeding up. Naala was weaving in and out of the traffic, trying to get to the airport quicker.

"Lemme just drop you off, I'm already tired of you," I mumbled taking the next exit.

a/n - I couldn't never get rid of Amir, he's my fave 😩 Hold on cause this is about to be crazier than the last book xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love lies By

Teen Fiction

18.8K 273 19
js read..πŸ’•
967K 30.5K 53
Don't let the title fool you, they're not good. This book is about one of the most toxic relationships ever. Read more to find out. #1 in toxicrelat...
20.9K 792 19
second book to forever (discontinued)
960K 28.3K 81
love /l^v/ an intense feeling of deep affection. It's one of those things that you want to feel but hate the pain it causes. Warning - This book i...