thinkin bout you - 𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻...

By slvt4erenj

❝ I just thought you were cool enough to kick it ❞ A story in which two teens fall in love through their lov... More

introduction
cast
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
BONUS CHAPTER
Facts + Q and A

one

11.9K 258 1.7K
By slvt4erenj

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
Time Machine - Willow
───────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►
𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

'I'm hungry' you thought to yourself. It was another Thursday afternoon, you finished all of your classes for the day and decided to listen to music in your dorm until you found something better to do. It looked as if it were about to rain. You watched the windows and noticed as dark clouds formed different shapes in the sky, huddling together to form one big cloud. You sighed as you got up off your bed and walked over to the closest to find an outfit.

"I'm not missing out on food just because of a little rain, that is if the rain even begins." You laughed to yourself.

(Choose one):

After deciding on what to wear you threw on your clothes and figured you would just skate to get your food. You grabbed your skateboard, and walked out the dorm doors. Skateboarding was always calming to you, you loved the way the wind felt on your face, the way the board felt under your feet, everything about it was just soothing.

You had no idea where you wanted to eat, you just knew that you wanted something and that you wanted it now. After about 20 minutes of skating you decided on Chick-Fil-A.

You walked in and the scent of freshly baked chicken nuggets blew into your face. There was a long line of people waiting to get their orders taken. Your eyes scanned around the room to see a brown haired girl from your class, her hair was in a ponytail, and she was practically drooling at the sight of everything on the menu.

The girl was standing with a bald boy, he was mixed with something but you couldn't tell exactly what. He wasn't really bald but it sure did look like it, he also had a great sense of style.

Apparently you were staring in their direction too much, her eyes caught yours. She whispered something to the boy and he turned to glance at you then nodded, your eyes widened as the brown haired girl started coming your way.

"Hey y/n!" The girl said with a huge smile on her face as she grabbed your arm and started walking back towards the boy.

"Hi.." you started "you're Sasha right? We're in some of the same classes." You smiled.

She came to a halt once you reached the boy she was with "Yeah, and this is my best friend Connie." The boy waved at you and in return you did the same. "I thought it would be better to bring you up here so you wouldn't have to wait as long." Sasha said calmly.

You turned back towards her, "Thanks, I appreciate it." The line hadn't moved for about five minutes, so you stood back and observed Sasha and Connie, they were bickering back and forth about what was better Coke or Pepsi. As the line moved forward, you found their conversation topics quite entertaining, you were learning a lot about them. Sasha can eat 4 burritos in under ten minutes, and Connie dressed up as Dora for his little cousin's 6th birthday party once.

Eventually you all ended up at the front of the line. Y'all ordered at the same time and Connie offered to pay, you accepted because free food, who's giving that up-

Connie walked over to a table to wait for the food with you and Sasha following behind him. Sasha interrupted your train of thought "Can I have your number? I can tell we'll be great friends, plus I think we should hang out more."

"Sure, why not." You beamed and gave Sasha your phone and she did the same, Connie also wanted your number so you exchanged numbers with him as well. Sasha assigned her name as 'Daddy Sasha' and Connie assigned his contact as 'PapiChulo69' which you ended up changing to something more fitting.

"ORDER FOR CAILLOU!" A worker shouted, both you and Sasha slapped your hands over your mouths to prevent yourselves from laughing. Right before you got out of line to wait for your food Sasha told you to change the name for the order.

"You better go get that Caillou-" Sasha giggled to Connie as she started laughing in his face. He went to grab the order with his face a tint of red from the embarrassment.

He walked back over to where the two of you were with a straight face. "You think you're so fucking funny huh? Funny, funny, funny. I'm keeping all the food for myself." He said as he walked out the door. Both of your smiles dropped as you ran after Connie.

"No, no! We're sorry for laughing it was a joke really! Just give us the food!" Sasha pleaded.

"Yeah it was a harmless joke." You said as Sasha wrapped her arms around your shoulders, she was on the verge of tears. Connie turned around and started walking back towards you both.

"Damn all this just for some nuggets... here." He dug in the bag and handed both of you your orders. You both took your nuggets and walked over to a bench to eat your food.

-- 20 minutes later --

It was getting dark and the three of you were done eating, and ready to go back to the dorms. You held your skateboard in the crook of your arm and walked back with Connie and Sasha. Once you arrived you both said your goodbyes to Connie since his dorm was in a different direction. It turns out you and Sasha are in the same dorm just different floors.

Both you and Sasha walked into the dorm and got onto the elevator. Right before you got off on your floor Sasha stopped you. "You should come hang with my friends and I tomorrow, it'll be fun. Someone we know is having a party."

You looked at her and said sure with no hesitation, you needed new friends anyways. Plus you hadn't done anything fun in awhile. "Just text me the details." She nodded and the elevator doors closed.

You walked into your room and kicked off your shoes, 'being with them is tiring, but it's also fun so I might just stick around' you thought to yourself. A few hours passed by and you finally decided to go to sleep. Right as your eyes closed you got a notification from a group chat.

BIKINI BOTTOM STRIP STREET 🩲🎣

daddy sasha 🥔

I just added y/n, the one Connie and I told you about. Say hi y/n!!

y/n😏

hey hotties ;)

jean 🐴

okay y/n coming in strong I see, and im jean

historia ☀️

hi, im historia

marco 🌗

im marco

armin 🌊 🐚

hi im armin, I hope you're doing well!

y/n😏

oh I like you Armin, we're besties now

armin🌊🐚

:)

mommy mika🧣🍒

heyyy y/n

y/n😏

MIKA- YOURE HERE?? ILY BAE

mommy mika🧣🍒

ILYT SHAWTY

ymir😈🥵

im ymir, and you two know each other?

y/n😏

yeah, mika's in the same class as Sasha and i

annie🥶

Hello. I'm Annie.

chef nicco🍲

hey im Niccolo, I like to cook

caillou👨🏼‍🦲

niccolo this isn't the first day of school, you don't need to tell us your interests..

chef nicco🍲

im being nice connie.

eren 💿🎸

hey, im your next boyfriend ;) otherwise known as eren

y/n😏

my next bf.. what makes you think i don't have one already?

eren💿🎸

i just know dw abt it babe, while you're at it change my name in your phone to something more bf like, I'll do the same

y/n😏

nah

caillou👨🏼‍🦲

NOT EREN TRYING TO GET A GIRL

ymir😈🥵

eren sit down somewhere. that's why you got turned down.

marco🌗

I CANT

armin🌊🐚

damn eren that's tough

eren💿🎸

stop it.

jean🐴

its cause she wants me

y/n😏

now I never said that..

mommy mika🧣🍒

she doesn't want either of you. she wants me.

daddy sasha 🥔

and me!

y/n😏

the girls are right!! plus idek what anyone else looks like...

eren💿🎸

here's a pic of jean:

jean🐴

stfu eren, that's why she doesn't want you.

y/n😏

okay.. that's enough im going to sleep

Everyone said their mixtures of goodnights and byes, and you drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 152 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
836 32 2
Eren's the new kid at Trost Academy and being fresh meat in his senior year isn't easy. Especially so when the only friends he's made yet have manage...
741 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...