unaging dream. ใ€ไธ่€ๅคขใ€‘

caethasis

"๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๏ฟฝ... ะ•ั‰ะต

ใ€a/nใ€‘
ใ€๐ฌ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฆ๐š๐ง.ใ€‘
ใ€๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ.ใ€‘
ใ€๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.ใ€‘
ใ€ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ .ใ€‘
ใ€๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅใ€‘
ใ€๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐๐จ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ.ใ€‘
ใ€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌใ€‘
ใ€๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ.ใ€‘
ใ€๐ค๐ข๐›๐ž๐ซ๐š&๐œ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ&๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿใ€‘
ใ€๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐žใ€‘
ใ€๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ.ใ€‘
ใ€๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒใ€‘
ใ€๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐใ€‘
ใ€๐จ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ.ใ€‘
ใ€๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒใ€‘

ใ€๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ .ใ€‘

258 14 17
caethasis

❝𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚, 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚.❞
𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑣𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

Vampires, werewolves, witches and whatnot were fairly common in your world. While you were neither of those, you were friends with a few of them.

Of course, with mythical beings comes consequences. One of them is the idea of a mate, a lifelong companion that has been decided by fate. It is mostly undisputed by those beings as they have had them ever since the start of their existence.

However, humans were on the more carefree side of that. They were born with no such ties to anyone, and if they fell in love then they did. In comparison, human emotions were far more fickle; unreliable yet far more freeing.

Most humans were left alone in terms of their love lives, as it was extremely rare to hear of a case where a mythical being was mated to a human. The statistics for it are said to be about a 0.00005 per cent chance, so around 1500 humans of the population of 3 billion would be mated to a mythical being.

All those who go their entire lives without having a werewolf or vampire or any being for that matter trying to abduct them and proclaim them as their 'mate' are the lucky ones, the normal ones, while the rest who weren't so lucky were unfortunately abducted and held in captivity most of the time.

Of course, the law enforcement and government could not do anything about it. It was not in their place to dictate what those beings could or could not do, for they were the ones who would be crushed in mere seconds. Although there are weapons made to combat these creatures, they were expensive to create and even more expensive to buy as the materials used to make them were so scarce, so it was only to be used in dire circumstances.

Basically, if you were abducted by a mythical being and proclaimed as their mate, there is practically no way out.

And as unfortunate as this sounds, you were one of the unlucky few.

Well, at least he was attractive.

Dante was quite peculiar to say the least. While he did technically abduct you, he did it with your consent. Well, that wouldn't even be called abducting anymore.

His voice was soft yet seductive, eyes a mesmerising shade of amber and head of silky black-brown hair. His fangs weren't prominent, but every so often you caught sight of the canines peeking out.

He lived in a castle like most vampires did, in a land where the sun does not shine and weather an everlasting cool breeze. It was much better than the fluctuating temperatures at the human countries where it could be snowing one day and hot as hell the next.

He was gentle with you, but he never shied away from feeding on you. With you consent, that is. He would drink and drink until you fell unconscious, which after he would take care of you until you were back to normal which took a few days.

He was possessive as well, which was unsurprising. Any unmated male that was within a ten meter radius of you could definitely feel his brooding, and if any was bold enough to make a move on you? Well, guess there was another murder to clean up. And you were getting locked back in the castle.

Dante was a high ranking official in the vampire world, almost on par with the royal family. Hundreds of years of carefully creating relationships with the appropriate people and calculated actions led him to his place near the throne, exactly where he wanted to be.

His high ranking explained why he could so casually commit a murder in broad daylight (maybe daylight wouldn't be the word for it but it works) with little to no consequences. His status as one of the most important officials and vampiric powers that far exceeded most was what made him an almost untouchable man, one with little to no regard for the lives of others.

Keyword, almost.

The only one who could have him weak on his knees was you, his beautiful, perfect, flawless mate. If you asked, he would spend every second worshipping the very ground you stepped on, doing anything that you wished. As long as it didn't include you going back to wherever you came from, that is.

Your original home was a taboo topic, one that Dante would not entertain for long. He would become closed off and harsh, his usually warm eyes suddenly becoming colder and his fangs seemingly growing sharper whenever he opened his mouth. If you tried to hold on to the topic he would simply walk away and then ignore you for the next few days, having the maids bring you your meals and forbidding you from even leaving your room.

Those days were the worst, when he neglected you and drowned himself in paperwork. As he was really the only person you knew for thousands of miles, being away from him for a long period time made you anxious. He was certainly a handsome one, and if he so wanted to he could have an affair with just about any woman he wished. Hell, even the princess made her crush on him extremely obvious even while you were there.

If he so wanted to, he could throw you out and you would die, if not from lack of food then it would be a vampire sucking you lifeless.

The thought of dying like that made you want to vomit.

You had become so dependant on Dante it was extremely worrying. Even if you knew deep down that he would never do such a thing and would rather drive a burning stake into his heart than ever cheat on you, much less willingly, the irrational fear of never being good enough for someone like Dante still clawed at you and screamed at you, an ugly, green-eyed monster that never seemed to let you go.

It often made you cry for days on end when Dante wouldn't so much as walk pass your door, the anxiety of him potentially having an affair with a prettier, more elegant woman still ate at you from the inside, so much so that all you could feel after your crying fest was tired. Days like those were days where you neglected to eat, where you could barely get yourself to get out of bed to take a shower.

He knew of these worries you had, but he willingly chose to ignore them in favour of you learning your lesson. It was harsh, but the harsher the punishment the more likely you were to remember to not do it again.

"My darling, you must understand that I do this out of love and not hate." He would whisper, softly stroking the top of your head as you buried your face in his chest. "I love you with my entire being, and I would never, ever cheat on you with anyone."

And just like always, you believed him, for that was the same words he had told you whenever he hypnotised you.

a/n:
Dante - means everlasting

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

16.6K 681 28
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. "๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐๏ฟฝ...
102K 3.2K 18
"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ." "๐™Š๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ." __________๊งโœฉ๊ง‚__________ ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™—...
Disney Character x Fem! Reader Oneshots Errina

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

137K 1.9K 39
Everyone with a decent soul loves Disney and has fallen in love with at least one character. Now this oneshot book is your chance to be transported t...
Yandere x reader one shots pipsqueaks89934

ะฃะถะฐัั‹

203K 2.8K 28
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ There are โš ๏ธ trigger warnings โš ๏ธ ...