๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“”๐”๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ...

Por blossoming_moon_

"One Ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord... Mais

Book Cover
Season 1: Rise of the Snakes
5:33
00 | Bitter and Sweet
01 | Kids Are So Petty, But It's Okay Because So Am I
02 | Someone Should Had Stayed Behind
03 | Snakes Are Vampires Now
05 | Everyone Makes Mistakes... Well Expect Me
06 | Why Are Boys So Stupid?
07 | He's The Best Even If He Has A Mechanical Heart
08 | Jay's Turning Into A Snake, Yet He's Still Annoying
09 | Lou's Amazing Even Though He's Worse Than Sensei
10 | Kai Uses His Brain for Once, And Lloyd Is the Green Ninja
11 | We Have One Braincell and I Know For A Fact That None of Us Have it
12 | Pythor is My Mortal Enemy
13 | Kill The Goddam Snake, Garmadon Is Okay For Now
Season 1 Extra
Halloween Special
Season 2: Legacy of the Green Ninja
14 | Just Save The City But My Aunt Is Mad
15 | Ninja or Pirates? Doesn't matter Garmadon Wins
16 | Not Gonna Lie Evil Me Is Hot
Fan Art

04 | No Wonder He's Alone

414 18 8
Por blossoming_moon_

"You can crush my candy cane but you'll never catch me cry,"

Alphabet Boy - Melanie Martinez

0:30 —o——————— 3:42

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

"After all it's said and done. I did what I was supposed to do yet I don't feel happy like I had hoped"

(Third Person P.O.V.)

Another day had rolled around, it was currently five a.m. and Y/n could no longer sleep. She didn't know why but something was bothering her. Her mind drifted towards the young blonde kid, she didn't know why but felt like he was about to do something he would regret later on. She didn't know why but lately, she had been seeing Lloyd in her dreams, and she would have ignored it like the last time. Yet she learned her lesson, she should have listened the first time her mother warned her about these dreams.

"Y/n, we are not like the rest. Our history is far greater than others know, we are a mix of two pure good beings and a creation that has drifted from what it originally was meant to do, and like the Green Ninja we have a destiny to follow,"

The young girl didn't know what her mother meant, and she wouldn't know until she fights the Overlord even then she would not know the true extent of her role until it's far too late. The only one who truly understood the prophecy was Luna yet she was gone and no matter what she had done she was the leading piece that brought her granddaughter as the ———- in the prophecy.

"Y/n?" A soft caring voice calls out.

"Sensei?" Turning around the young girl came face to face with her Sensei. "Morning," She smiles pouring Wu his tea.

"Good Morning, how come you are awake so early?" Her sensei wonder accepting the tea from his student.

"Just had a bad dream,"

"A bad dream? Or a bad memory that you have forgotten about?"

"A bad dream, that I am afraid may come true," Y/n admitted staring at the blank wall.

"Come on, there's something that may help," Sensei Wu gestures for Y/n to follow him, leaving her tea behind she follows him.

↫↭↬

Of all the things Y/n expected she didn't expect Sensei's help to be meditation, yet she had to admit that it was helping her relax. By the time Y/n and Wu had finished their meditation, the boys were finally awake and were about to be officially late for training in about ten minutes. Deciding to check on her friends Y/n quickly informs her Sensei and makes her way toward the boys' room.

"Rise and shine, sleepy heads," Y/n called out entering the room.

"Hey shorty," Jay joked, ruffling Y/n's hair lightly.

"Jay," Y/n warns slightly glaring at her friend.

"What? You said we couldn't you 'princess', nothing about other nicknames," Jay defended brushing his hair.

"I hate to say it but I agree with windbag, the nickname is fitting, it annoys you, and it sounds cute," Cole added causing Y/n to roll her eyes.

"Fine, if this is how you guys want to play, well, then let the fucking games begin," Y/n shouted leaving the room.

"Should we be afraid?" Jay wonder staring at where Y/n once was.

"I could not tell you, but knowing Y/n and her pettiness. She has seen this as a competition of who can be the most annoying," Zane commented. "And by the looks of it, she's not planning on losing,"

"Here's an observation of my own, you guys are fuck, to say the least," Kai added knowing the shit that was about to go down.

↫↭↬

Zane appears to be walking very slowly at the back of the group, looking very perplexed and deep in thought.

"Hehe! A little slow today, huh? What exactly did you dream about?" Kai laughed at Zane, making him finally look up from the floor.

"I saw the falcon again,"

"Woah. Zane, every time you see that bird, something big happens," Jay interrupted him. Y/n paid attention to the conversation, as she follow Sensei out onto the deck and started to get in position. "First, it leads you to the secret treehouse," Jay explains.

"Then it leads you to the Bounty," Cole added, but the conversation was cut short by Wu beginning the stretches.

"All right. Stretches. First, the Swooping Crane," Wu instructs, getting into a crane-like position facing away from his students.

"This time, it showed me the Green Ninja and the other prophecized hero," Zane whispered to the others.

"The Green Ninja?"The others exclaimed in sync.

After the mere mention of the Green Ninja and the other prophecized hero Y/n stopped paying attention to their conversation and focused on her thoughts that kept drifting towards Lloyd and she didn't like that one bit.

Wu turns around sending his students a glare. "That looks like the Shocked Monkey. Bad form, more focus," Wu orders them as he turns back around, the three boys getting back into position.

Y/n is good at ignoring annoying or unpleasant things, and at this moment she has never been more thankful for this skill of hers. She could not understand the big deal with being the Green Ninja or the other hero. Well, of course, she knew that she was the other hero, the boys just didn't know that. Besides, what was the big deal? They would all defeat Garmadon together would they not? The thing is that both Chosen Ones will receive the credit while the rest don't get any which she thought was more than unfair. Besides, once all of this is over she would have to go back home with her aunt and uncle.

"Now, Pinching Crab," Wu spoke up once more, before crouching down and placing his hands in fists. The five copy his actions, doing just as he had.

"Well, tell us everything. And don't spare any details," Kai urged Zane. "There has to be a clue that tells us which one of us is gonna be the Green Nin..." He tries to speak but was cut off by his sudden screaming. Y/n immediately looked over, watching as Sensei pulls on Kai's hair, quite literally yanking him out of the conversation, and all she could do was laugh at him. "Ow, ow, ow! Hey!" He continues to cry as Wu finally let him go.

"What was so important to ignore my teachings?" Wu questions, causing the boys to go into panic mode.

"Yeah, what is so important you are willingly ignoring Sensei and interrupting value lesson time?" Y/n wonders out loud, giving the boys a mischievous look.

"Uh, nothing,"

"It was nothing, Sensei,"

"Yeah, we don't talk while you teach,"

"Everyone was paying attention,"

The four boys lied, all of them glancing at Y/n expecting an excuse, yet she shrugged smiling at them sarcastically. The boys look betrayed, but come on you can't expect to receive her help especially not after what happened in the morning.

"Since you all appear to be lacking in focus..." Wu began but was quickly cut off.

"No, I was paying attention..." Y/n tries to protest but Wu silences her.

"Shush. As I was saying, you can all share in the punishment," Wu finished, causing Y/n to go through various emotions simultaneously.

"What?" Kai exclaims.

"Punishment?" Jay shouts.

"It was all Zane," Cole commented, trying to shift the blame.

"I was merely answering their questions," Zane blurted out, trying to defend himself. Y/n laughed at this whole thing as she remembered how it used to be with her and her older brothers when they were all together.

"No free time and no video games. The rest of the day can be used for training. And tomorrow, for that matter," Sensei declares, causing murder to pass through Y/n's head for a split second.

"Training? For how long?" Kai groans like a desperate and whiny child.

"Until you can answer this simple riddle: what is the best way to defeat an enemy?" Sensei explains.

"Easy, with a sword," Kai comes forward eagerly, as stated confidently.

"Your fists," Jay suggests punching the air.

"Spinjitzu," Cole says spinning around quickly.

"Tornado of Creation?" Zane questions, tilting his head unsurely.

"All of you are wrong," Y/n commented.

"So do you know the answer spitfire?" Kai questions.

"I do know the answer. It's so simple," Y/n retorts, smiling confidently.

"Then said it,"

"Nah, because of you guys I have to suffer so I will not help you," Y/n glares at the boys harshly.

"Pace yourselves. You have a lot of training ahead of you. Make sure you sharpen your mind as well as your Spinjitzu," Wu sighs turning to head inside and ascending the steps. Once Wu was gone the four boys sighs and dispersed preparing for their long training session.

"Ugh. What's the best way to defeat an enemy?" Cole wonders aloud. "It could be anything, ugh!" He growls twirling his wooden staff around in his hands.

"Come on, guys, we're smart. We can figure this out," Jay replied starting his training.

"I wouldn't bet on it. You guys have one brain cell and Zane is the one who usually has it. If he doesn't know how could you?" Y/n questions as she starts her training.

"Shush Y/n," Kai glares at her as he punches a punching bag and sees Wu closes the door. "Yeah, but let's hear more about this dream," He replies as they gathered around Zane to finish their original conversation.

"Let me just say, the Green Ninja and the other prophecized hero are awesome,"

Y/n sighs leaving the boys behind in search of her Sensei to answer his riddle.

↫↭↬

"With his fist on fire, whilst she was hovering above the ground, her hands glowing a golden color," Zane finishes, the boy's face displaying an intrigued look.

"Whoa," They all awed, speechless.

"Wait, she?" Jay asks.

"Yeah, the other prophecized hero was a girl in my dream, in the scroll it mention that the other hero would be a girl, not only that but in my dream it was Y/n," Zane explains.

"So was her gi the same sea-green color?" Cole wonders as that was the only explanation for Zane to know that Y/n is the other prophecized hero.

"No, she wasn't wearing her gi. Instead, she wore a completely different outfit,"

"Then how did you know that it was Y/n?" Kai questions his friend.

"Because she wasn't wearing a gi at all, I could see her face,"

"So if Y/n is the other prophecized hero then I'm the Green Ninja," Kai comments, glancing up in deep thought quickly changing the conversation.

"What are you talking about? He had incredible strength to lift that cargo and save his life. It's me," Cole argues.

"No, no. Did you miss the part of the story where the guy pulled out Nunchucks? I have nunchucks!" Jay chimes in, pulling out his nunchucks as an example.

"I think you're all missing the point of this dream. The point is the Falcon flew on his arm and it was my dream, so naturally, it's me," Zane protests, only fuelling the growing tension in the group.

"I think we can cross Cole off the list. I could've lifted ten times..." Jay began but was cut off by Cole.

"Whoa, cross me off the list? Anyone can hold nunchucks," Cole argues, getting into his face.

"Since you are not training, you must have already found the answer to my riddle. What is the best way to defeat your enemy?" Sensei implies as he comes closer.

"Uh, the best way to defeat your enemy is to...train, Sensei?" Kai responds unconfidently, waiting for Sensei's response.

"Feeble and incorrect. Maybe more training will help you focus," Sensei confirms, looking away from his students. The four boys sigh, as Sensei continues to walk below the deck. "Remember what happened to your vehicles when you lost focus. A razor-sharp weapon is an extension of a razor-sharp mind," He finishes as the doors close and he disappears behind them.

"How am I supposed to focus when we don't know who the Green Ninja is?" Jay groans, causing everyone to look at him weirdly.

"I don't want to be training all day. Let's work together on this riddle. We can figure it out," Cole concludes, a determined tone in his voice leading the group back inside where they found Y/n sitting inside on a video call with Ed and Edna. "Y/n?" Cole questions.

"Yeah?" She replied saying her goodbyes to Ed and Edna.

"Why are you not training?" Jay wonders.

"Because I told Sensei Wu the answer and now I don't have to train," Y/n stuck out her tongue.

"You know the answer, then tell us,"

"Nah, don't feel like it," Y/n said as she walks away.

↫↭↬

(Second Person P.O.V.)

"Anyone got a solution to Sensei's riddle?" Cole asks as he spun a staff between his fingers. He knew that you know the answer, yet he didn't bother to ask knowing that you would not give them the answer.

"It can't be that hard. What's the best way to defeat an enemy?" Jay questions as he flips back and forth, practicing his reflexes.

"Zane, you're smart. What is it?" Kai asks Zane as he fights the equipment in front of him.

"I do not know, but I sense that Sensei is going to keep us here if we don't work together and find an answer," Zane replies.

"That bothers me because while we're here working, that means the enemy is playing," Cole complains, hitting the floor hard with his staff as he finishes his sentence. The four boys continue to train, some focusing more than others. You watch them from the side, taking a break from your book. "Wait, wait, wait!" Cole suddenly yelled gaining everyone's attention. "Guys, I think I just found the answer to Sensei's riddle!" The was a long pause you raise your brow at him.

"So, what is it?" Kai wonders walking towards Cole.

"Teamwork!" Cole shouted as if the most obvious thing in the world. You roll your eyes they were on the right track, kind of? You didn't even know. "I'm gonna go tell Sensei, anyone coming along?" Cole questions stepping towards the stairs leading to the lower deck.

"I'll go if you are right we can get out of this punishment faster," Kai said walking close so he was next to Cole.

"I'm going too!" Jay shouts rushing after the boys.

"Y/n?" Zane calls you.

"Yes?"

"Is Cole correct?" He wonders, you glance up at him smiling sweetly.

"If we are talking about Sensei, there is always a much deeper answer than Cole's answer," You replied returning your attention to your book.

"So he's not right?" Zane asks glancing at the direction his brothers went.

"Yep, but I could be lying to you," You joke.

"Why would you lie to me? Is this because it's technically my fault that all of us were punished?" Zane questions, clearly not getting the joke. You sigh leaving your book behind as you drag Zane to where the rest of the boys are.

"We need to work on your sense of humor," You commented, continuing to walk. You and Zane caught up to the boys as they were about to reach Sensei's room.

"Oh. You must have found the answer to what is the best way to defeat an enemy," Sensei comments.

"We have, Sensei. It's—On three, guys. One, two..."

"Teamwork!" The four boys exclaim, holding their hands in a circle like a cheer.

"Is this what you all think?" Sensei raises an eyebrow, the four nod their heads eagerly.

"Yeah,"

"Yes!"

"Absolutely,"

"Eh, I don't know," Zane shrug, as the rest of the boys look at him surprised.

"Sadly, you are all wrong,"

The four let out a loud groan of disappointment leaving the room with their heads low.

"I'm starting to think whoever figures out this riddle can be the Green Ninja for all I care," Cole groans annoyed that he still has to train.

Not a second later, alarm bells begin to ring and a flashing red light appears on the surface of the ship.

"What's that?" Jay shouts over the deafening wails of the alarms.

"Who cares? It's something else besides training!" Kai cheers, happy to have to do anything else but training. Rolling your eyes, you follow Kai below the deck where Nya is. "Break it for me, sis,"

"Lloyd and a Serpentine have overtaken Darkley's Boarding School for Bad Boys!"

You gasp, not because of what Lloyd had done, you kind of saw it coming, but rather more at where he'd done it. Your dream was coming true and if everything continues as it's going Lloyd may end up dying.

"That place is a cesspool for the crooked and the misbehaved," Jay complains, turning away.

"Doesn't mean we don't have to help them, we are heroes we help everyone even those who are 'crooked and misbehaved'," You quoted Jay. The team nods, following your lead, running over to the now pink button, and hitting it. After a fight with Jay and bringing his parents into the argument you had been able to change the color of the goddam button.

"I still can not believe Mom and Dad side with you," Jay groans glaring at the floor.

"That's because I am the favorite," You reply.

"You're not even their child!"

"Yet I act more like their child than you do!"

Before you and Jay could start a fight the boys drag the both of you outside the ship.

"Ninja, go!" You all shouted. The ship races towards the school, yet you could not push down the nervousness. What if you didn't make it on time and Lloyd dies? What if you saw the Serpentine that would cause misfortune to others?

↫↭↬

You walk over to the boys as they discuss a plan to stop Lloyd and the Serpertine, you watch the sky. You were hovering over the school, Cole tinkering with his vehicle next to you.

"Looks quiet down there. Should we infiltrate using stealth?" Zane questions.

"Ah, we've done that. What about using our Golden Weapons that turn into our vehicles?" Kai suggests.

"I don't have a Golden Weapon," You comment as Kai glances at you.

"Well, spitfire that just means you have to ride with one of us,"

"No, after what happened last time, I don't trust you guys," You reply slowly walking away from the boys.

"I have to agree with Pebble, I'm still working out the kinks on that. Does anyone have any other good ideas?" Cole adds as he messes around with his vehicle part. You send a question and look over to Cole mouthing 'pebble'; all he does is shrug.

"Hmm. Well, I have one idea, but you guys gotta trust me," Jay responds vaguely, using a weird and mysterious tone.

"Oh, I don't think I like the sound of this," Kai groans.

"Jay, why are you talking like that?" You question glancing at the boy.

"For dramatic effect Y/n," He replies, quickly explaining his plan.

Surprisingly enough, contrary to your belief Jay's plan wasn't completely hopeless. Honestly, it was worth a shot, you had to hand it to Jay he had a working brain cell that finally decided to work.

"Jay, I don't know about this," Kai says unsurely, as the five of you stood on the top of the ship's anchor, waiting to be slowly dropped off by Nya.

"Just hold on tight!" Jay reassured his brothers and sister before giving Nya the signal.

Everyone screams, holding onto the anchor for dear life as it fell from one floor to the next, each collision more painful than the last. Lloyd and Pythor dodge the descending anchor as it crashes through the roof down to the ground floor. You five coughed and wheezed as the rubble dissipated recollecting from the crash.

"That has to be one of the scariest things I have done willingly," You comment cleaning yourself up. "Let's do it again!" You shouted getting off the anchor.

"Okay, let's agree to never do that again," Cole proposed deciding to ignore your comment, as he now believes that you are an adrenaline junkie. In front of you is a group of about fifteen students, Cole walked over to them lifting his scythe at the students, making them whimper. Fortunately, he only cuts their rope. "Stay out of school, kids," He joked.

"Honestly I thought Cole was going to do something else with his scythe," You sigh, as your mind keeps playing tricks on you.

"What? You thought he was going to hurt them?" Jay jokes, and you glance away from him. "No, Y/n, he would never!" Jay defended his brother as you shrugged.

"You never know,"

"Well, well, well Kruncha and Nuckal. Substitute teachers, eh?" Cole teases, the two skeletons. "If we cut you down, we better not catch you hanging around Ninjago again. Or else," Cole bargains, the skeleton duo nodded desperately, willing to do anything to get down. He frees them and they run off, running into each other multiple times before finally running away. Cole shakes his head at their stupidity, you laughing at the duo finding them quite funny.

"He's on the top floor. Let's get him," Kai shouted as he notices Lloyd glancing down at your group.

"Ninja, go!" The five of you shout. Zane and Kai Spinjitzu up the stairs, Cole climbs on the anchor chain, and Jay takes the elevator. Vaguely remember your dream from earlier you decided to go through the attic climbing through the window that leads outside. Opening the attic, climbing up the ladder, and shutting the door, you notice something sparkling your attention is quickly taken away from your mission. Walking closer, you gasp, the air climbing out of your lungs. You could not believe what you were seeing, it was your brother's ring.

Grabbing the golden ring, you notice your family's crest on it. Tears dared to fall, bringing the ring closer to you, and causing the golden and silver rings to glow. If you weren't sure before now you were. Yet you wonder why was his ring here. As far as you knew he had never been here before. Tears started to fall, maybe you haven't realized it or had forgotten it, you'd grown up in these past months, but you are a child just like Lloyd. Well, not exactly like him, he wanted to become the ruler of Ninjago, but you did not. Yet both of you wanted your family back.

"The guys," You gasp, wiping your tears away, and putting the ring away. "You cannot cry right now. We are on a mission," You reminded yourself, climbing out the window quickly running onto the roof, and spotting Lloyd and Jay. Jay appeared to be chasing Lloyd, but the Serpetine was nowhere to be seen. "Jay be careful!" You shouted your dream still haunting you. Lloyd tries to escape but can't, he gulps after seeing how high he is from the ground. Noting that the bounty slowly lowers next to the roof, and the rest of the boys come through the large hole in the roof, you sigh in relief knowing that your dream didn't come true.

"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, you come here right now!" Sensei calls out angrily. Nya stood behind Sensei shaking her head in disappointment.

"I got him," Jay said throwing Lloyd on his shoulder and bringing him to Wu.

"Whoa! Hey, let me go!" Lloyd shouts in protest.

"You okay Y/n?" Zane ask.

"Yeah, just y'know a lot is happening right now," You sigh. "All I want to do right now is go to my room and stay there for all of eternity," You walk over to the other three boys, wanting nothing more but to understand why your brother's ring was in Darkley's Boarding School for Bad Boys.

"What should we do with him? Wash his mouth out with soap for a year?" Cole said as you join in the conversation.

"Ground him indefinitely?"

"Have him sit in a corner for a century?" Zane adds as they snicker amongst themselves.

"And this is why Wu trusts me more than you guys. Also, I am afraid of the day you'll have kids as clearly Lloyd hasn't had a good influence or someone to guide him in the right direction," You comment walking away from your friends.

"I know exactly what we must do," Wu replies as Lloyd gulps.

↫↭↬

It is now nighttime, everyone is back at Destiny's Bounty. Master Wu is reading to Lloyd, who is lying on Master Wu's bed. The ninja stand in the doorway, watching the scene with angry looks on their faces. You walked up to the boys, smirking at them as they peered into the Sensei's Wu room, clearing your throat, their eyes immediately turning to you.

"Que hacen?" You whisper, glancing at the door.

"Ah," The boys shout turning around ready to fight the person who crept up on them.

"Oh, is just you Y/n," Jay sighs, continuing to spy on his Sensei and Lloyd. Lloyd sat cross-legged while Wu read him a story. Wu sat across from him, his attention consume by the story he was telling.

"Why are you spying on them?" You wonder before the boys could reply Lloyd glances at the door, just missing the sight of the four boys as they spring out of sight and hid behind the wall. You didn't move, captured by his mesmerizing Scarlet-red eyes that stare right into your own. Those eyes that have been haunting your dreams lately, you wanted to ask him why your mind keep drifting towards him yet you couldn't. You gave him a small smile, which he returned.

"Is everything alright?"

"Um, yes everything is fine uncle I was just thinking about the story," Lloyd lies as he turns his attention back to his uncle.

"Very well, then shall I continue?" Sensei ask, Lloyd gave him a nod. Yet Lloyd's gaze found your own once more. You try to not laugh at Lloyd's horrible attempt at lying. The boy rolls his eyes with a smirk on his face as if trying to say 'I'd like to see you lie under pressure,'.

"I'm a better liar," you mouth, remembering all those times when you have blamed your brothers and the boys for things you have done.

Sure you are, you hear Lloyd's voice yet you didn't see him say anything. Shaking your head maybe this whole day was causing you to hear things.

"And that is why Jack the Rabbit never trusts a snake. The end," Wu finishes the story, Lloyd's attention turning back to his Uncle once again.

"Oh, if my dad had read me that book, I would never have made that mistake. I'm sorry, uncle," Lloyd sighed, ashamed of his actions. The four boys peaking around the door once more.

"You guys are acting like creeps," You stated earning a punch from Jay.

"Oh shut up,"

"Oh, you do not need to apologize. I am sure that if your father was still here, it would be the first book he'd read. Good night, nephew. Sweet dreams,"

Lloyd yawns in agreement, lying down in the small bed on the floor. "Ah, good night, uncle," Lloyd speaks tiredly. Wu left the room as you and the boys quickly move out of the way, trying not to be seen. Walking up towards the deck, waiting for Wu to arrive.

"I don't get it, Sensei," Kai complains.

"You never get anything porcospino," You joke.

"Why isn't the little brat getting punished?" Jay agrees to cross his arms.

"Yeah, we had to train all day and he gets to read a bedtime story? It's not fair," Cole says in disbelief.

"Hmm, you're right, I nearly forgot. Why are you not still training? Did you find the answer to the riddle?" Wu asks the boys.

"No, Sensei. We still don't know what the best way to defeat your enemy is," Kai sighs in defeat, as the boys slowly walk away while hanging their heads.

"It is to make them your friend," You said as the boys nod their heads in understanding.

"Oh,"

"Of course,"

"Yeah,"

"Idiots," You mumble leaving the boys behind and heading to your room finally. "Night!" You shout entering the hallway leading towards your room. Closing the door behind you, and taking Akito's ring, you couldn't help but wonder what his ring was doing at Darkley's Boarding School for Bad Boys. Thought it would be a question for another day as you need to sleep. Knowing that two bad nights in a row will cause you to most likely kill one of the boys

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

7.7K 313 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) โœฟ"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
100K 2.4K 25
Losing a friend was hard, but him returning as a ghost possessing another friend just to become the green ninja was something Y/n did not expect at a...
87.1K 1.8K 25
You and Lloyd grew up together. You did everything together, basically you two were inseparable. When Lloyd accidentally stumbles across the first Se...
29.6K 1K 87
(Tw- Language) โ€ขโ™ก"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."โ™กโ€ข โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก...