Love Is Blind

By 6destooo

"You can't just tell a person you love em, you gotta show em There's different ways to show em, You gotta pic... More

-Friends
-Mad
-Death
-Angry
-Comfort

-Peezy

228 6 0
By 6destooo

Chapter One
|Peezy|

LeParis POV

I gasped jumping out of my sleep as the gunshots and screams from my nightmare ended.

I sighed, rubbing the crust out of my eye as I headed into the kitchen.

I sat down at the island after grabbing a cold water, sinking into my thoughts.

"Paris." My little brother, Marcus called my name as he entered the kitchen.

"What's up, why you up this late man?"

"Man I'm almost 13 I'm tired of y'all playing with me for real."

I couldn't do nothing but laugh, dude really think he grown.

"What I wanna know is, why you up right now.

"I found some of them nasty cds in unc closet again and-"

"You can stop right there bruh." I chuckled "I'ma let you do you." I said after getting up and heading back to my room.

I plopped down on my bed, sighing.

The 3rd time this week I had a dream about dying. I guess if you send a bullet you gone have to take it.

I reached over on the side of my table, grabbing a Xanax and throwing it back along with a sip of water. This was the only thing that helped me get some real sleep.

The thing about it is, I'm not scared to die. I know the shit I did to niggas, or people in general for that matter and karma don't skip nobody, but I know I got a lil brother to live for and a Uncle to take care of .

I just hope god hear a nigga when I'm praying and asking for forgiveness. I'm just a product to some shit, Ion do nothing without reasoning.

___________________________

"Morning Unc." I greeted as I entered the kitchen.

"What up nephew, aye ima kick Marcus lil black ass."

I laughed, "Why you say that?"

"I get up about 5 this morning, take me a piss and go in his room to check on him the boy got my ebony Cd's playing on the TV."

It wasn't long before I erupted into laughter, "Hell nah unc kick his ass."

"Aw I will wait till he get up he mowing that yard na."

"Unc he was mowing it anyway cause I know I wasn't, shidd."

"You ain't to grown to get yo ass whipped by Unc too boy."

"Yeah you trippin on that one Unc I love ya tho, I'm out."

"Alright be safe now, don't be out with them hoes all night."

I nodded and laughed to myself, he a trip.

Truth is, Ian had no pussy in months. Been the last thing on my mind for real, I'm going through too much right now to be worried 'bout a bitch honestly. Plus these hoes work a nerve wouldn't do shit but make it worse.

"Hello?" I answered my FaceTime for my homie, Cdot.

"What up nigga, where u at?"

"Shid, in trafic right na finna slide to the trap pick sum up."

"Aw I'm up here right now u must be picking up these Ps."

"Yeahhh."

"Well I was calling to tell u 'bout this kickback my homie pose to be having tonight. Finna be hella bitches there u tryna come?"

"Man ion know, Ian worried bout no party right now I'm tryna get this money."

"See I knew you was finna say some clown ass shit like that you always tryna be anti social nigga damnnn get you some pussy or sum for once."

"Fuck you nigga I get pussy."

"Yeah aight Ian seen you with a bitch since Kayla."

"Man fuck that bitch, you hear me don't mention her again."

"Why not? You still mad she sucked buddy dick?"

"This the shit I be talking bout bruh, bye." I said before ending the call.

Niggas find out yo bitch did another dick you never hear the end.

It wasn't my fault tho, at the time I was falling deeper in the streets and shit was starting to get crazier, I never had enough time for her so I guess she found somebody that did.

Shit ain't hurt me though, just shows me you ain't got no loyalty.

A bitch couldn't hurt my feelings anyway, when my pops was still here he always told me a bitch would eventually leave me like my momma, but I never listened 'til every bitch in my past left me or cheated when shit got hard. I never had the best examples of relationships to learn from growing up so I just did whatever I saw on the movies for real. That's probably why they didn't work, but I never cared to make them work either I always been the type to let whatever happens, happen and whatever go's go.

When I pulled up to the trap I noticed some females sitting on the porch that looked kinda familiar. As I got out and walked up the steps getting a closer look, I remembered we all graduated together. It was weird seeing them though— not because I fucked all three of them but because I haven't seen them since we graduated and it's usually all niggas here.

They all spoke but I ignored them, walking through the door.

"Who them bitches on the porch here fa?" I asked Cdot walking in.

"Shit ion know I thought them was some of yo hoes."

I walked back towards the door, preparing to ask why they were here when I was met with — I can say the baddest bitch I ever seen.

I licked my lips, sizing her up. "Who you here fa?"

She slightly bit her bottom lip subtly returning my energy, "I'm Freddie sister, my name Tri-"

"Yoooo!" Freddie yelled, walking in.

His smile faded when he looked over in my direction. "Get yo thot ass out his face Triveny."

"Bitch stop playing with me." She snarked, "I'm grown now you can't tell me what to do nomo."

"Bitches turn 18 and think it's shake that ass time."

"Cause it is, fuck."

Freddie shook his head. "Yo ass gone end up pregnant again then what you gone do? Abort it again too?"

"Bitch cause you ain't even have to say allat." She said before throwing her purse down and charging at Freddie with fists.

I was dying of laughter as me and Cdot tried to pull her off of him.

"See and you got these niggas laughing at me now. It's okay though cause I got jokes too. I hope it's funny tomorrow morning when you don't got no ride to the clinic to put that fire out you got from Serena last night."

Me and Cdot looked at eachother before our jaws dropped followed by burst of laughter .

"Hell nah bruh you got up in Serena? Everybody know that's a hotspot you just dumb cuz." I teased.

"Don't tell me you ate too ." Cdot added.

"Yop." Triveny exposed, causing us to laugh harder.

"Who funny now?" she asked Freddie before chuckling and walking out.

A mug stayed plastered on his face as we continued to laugh.

"I'm saying tho bruh, why you ain't been put a nigga on."

"Who my sister?" Freddie furrowed his brows at me. "Naw bruh you know the code fammo off limits 'less you ready to fall in love bruh. Plus, she just turned legal today that's why."

"Man she not worried bout no love she probably want the same thing I want. You see the way she looked at a nigga."

"Nigga you just tell me you wanna fuck my sister?"

"Naw Shid I'm just saying she grown now she can make her own decisions."

"Nigga shut up she ain't shit but my sister —that's not getting fucked by my homie end of discussion broski."

"Somebody sound a lil mad." Cdot said leaning back, sipping his drink.

"It's the sass for me." I added.

"You niggas need to stop using female slang. And ain't nobody mad. Y'all better act like y'all know how it go. Let me find out u tryna get on that with her. It's that bruh."

"Ooh I'm scared." I teased. "Shut up bruh nobody want ya lil sister. She probably just like her friends anyway."

"Nah that's one thing I can say she only ever had one nigga around." He said sitting down preparing to roll up.

"Like relationship wise?"

"Yeah I think he was like her first love type shit. Ian seen no nigga around since."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Look at you, tryna know more about yo crush." He teased. "Naw though, he went to jail 'bout last year I guess she tryna hold him down or some shit."

"Why you think that?"

"Nigga 'cause I do. You ask a lot of questions you know."

"Man I know if my shawty go to jail I'm getting a new bitch the same night. Hold down who?" Cdot added.

"I'm saying tho. This bitch stupid." Freddie laughed.

"So buddy in jail the one she got pregnant by?"

"Yeah how you know she got pregnant?"

"I mean you did just put her on blast in front all us."

"Aw yeah." He smiled at the thought.

"So when this dude pose to be getting out?"

"Bout next month or so, why?"

"Just asking." I said picking up the few pounds of weed I initially came for. "I'm gone on you niggas tho y'all be smooth." I said leaving out.

"Ight bruh."

___

Omniscient

"Lemme get 25 on pump 6." LaParis told the cashier at the gas station.

He nodded, pushing the buttons on the computer.

As he walked out the gas station , he was once again met with Triveny.

"Hey." She smiled.

"What up." He smiled back before continuing to his car.

"Why you in such a hurry?"

"I'm not." He stopped "Wassup?"

"Nun it's just I left before I could get your name."

"Peezy."

"Peezy?"

LaParis laughed, " Yeah what's wrong with that."

"Nothing I'm just not calling you that what's your real name?"

"Federal as hell slow down lil baby."

"Boy ain't nobody looking for you."

"Youn know who looking for me."

"I know they ain't got nothing to do with me so tell me."

He shook his head. "It's LaParis."

"See that name fye why you wanna be called peso?"

"Peezy."

"Yeah that."

He laughed. "Cause ion like the name Paris."

"How come?"

"Sound like a hoe name."

"It's better than Triveny I don't know what the fuck my momma was thinking I never heard no shit like that before."

"Shid I think it's a lil unique, you feel me I never heard it."

"Boy." She rolled her eyes.

"Im for real."

"Yeah aight," she dismissed his comments. "Take my number down maybe we can smoke tomorrow or something."

Paris didn't hesitate to whip his phone out as he locked her into his contacts and called to make sure it was the right number.

"Ight you be safe out here now." She smiled before continuing into the store.

"You too."
______________
Idk wat possessed me to make another book but im doing it out of boredom so if ion finish this one yktv I like it so far tho, this one might stick idk 🌚 -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 47.2K 15
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.3M 134K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.9M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.9M 106K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...