The Lady Of mY HoUSe

ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... Еще

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
😀😀😀😀😀
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
🎉Partyyyyy🎉
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding😍😍
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

Mehendi

839 124 101
ATdreamyGirls1510

Ladies chattering amongst themselves and choosing their mehendi designs,taking chances to get their mehendi's applied.The mehendi wali suggesting them which designs they should select.The gents sitting away from this hustle bustle trying to not engage themselves in all this.

"Bela yeh shagun ki mehendi h tere sasural walo ne kaha h ki tujhe isse bhagwan ke pairo mein rakhna h phir yeh tujhe lagayi jayegi.....Ja puttar ja aur cheti se isse bhagwan ko chada de"said Bela's dadi giving her the mehendi bowl.

Bela was walking towards the lord's idol that was kept in the open garden arrangement.She held her lehenga with the left hand and in the right hand she held the bowl of mehendi.She was walking and suddenly somebody called her and she turned and when she turned she collided with somebody and the bowl fell on the person.She looked up to see who it was and she just froze.

"So..sorry..wo..woh ..mei..meine....I..am....really sorry...meine jaan bhujkar nhi girayi.....galti se....aap p....pr g..girr gayi"she was shuttering.

"Koi baat nhi....I will clean this...tum jaakr dusra bowl chada do bhagwan ko"the person said calmly without shouting on her which surprised her.

Guess karo kon tha jo Bela itna darr gayi??

Saying so Andy left to get his kurta changed.And Bela thanking her stars went to keep another bowl in front of lord.

So it was Andy...Bela ke sasurji.

"Bhai bhabhi toh bach gayi"Neil said.

Mahir nodded his head as he saw what happened.

Andy changed his kurta and came back to the function.

"Bade papa kya hua aapne kurta kyu change kr liya??"asked Neil as he went to him.

"Woh zara mehendi girr gayi thi isliye"Andy said.

"Ohh thik h koi nhi"said Neil and left. 

"Bhai sahab kya hua aapne kapde kyu change kr liye??"asked Shakti I,e mahir's chachu and Andy's younger brother.

"Kuch nhi bass mehendi girr gayi thi"Andy said.

Shakti noded  and left.

"Bade papa aapne kurta kyu change kiya??"asked shivaay as he walked up to him.

"Kuch nhi mehendi girr gayi thi"Andy said a lil frustrated with the constant questions.

"Ohh"said shivaay and left sensing his sour mood.

"Dad aapne kurta kyu change kr liya?"asked Ishan.

"Meri marzi"saying so Andy left.

"Kamal h"said Ishan and he also left.

Mahir and his brothers were watching this drama from far.

"Ab Rudra ko bhejte h phir dad uspr phat jayenge aur bht maza aayega"said mahir and all his brothers nodded at it.

"Bade papa aapne ghar se niklate waqt yeh kapde nhi pehne the...aapne kapde kyu badal liye??"asked Rudra as he saw him in diff clothes.

"Meri marzi....who are you to ask me questions you duffer... nonsense idiot...get lost"said Andy angrily as everyone was asking him the same question again and again so he got pissed.

Rudra made a pout and left.

Here all his brothers laughed Their lungs out at his misery(siblings are equal to Kutta and kamina....do you agree??)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Bela was sitting on the special seat that was arranged for the bride to be by her in laws side.It was preapred by her brother in law's I,e pyaare pyaare devarji 😀.She really liked the way they arranged a sweet and cute swing for her to sit and get her mehendi applied.She was sitting and listening to the mehendi wali as she was showing her some designs of the mehendi which she would apply on her hands.Looking as usual breathtaking in pista colour lehenga with  flower earrings and no other jewellery.

Mahir sitting beside her in his emerald green sherwani with matching pyjamas and looking devilishly handsome with his signature smile.

"Konsi select krni h madam tumhe??itni saari toh dikha di h usne (mehendi wali)"asked mahir.

"Nhi woh meine already apni design ready kr li h"she said.

"Ready kr li h matlab?"asked mahir not getting her point.

"Jiju iska matlab h ki Bela ne khud apni mehendi ke liye design ready kr li h"Shruti said entering the frame and giving the designs to the mehendi wali.

"Yeh wali lagayiye"said Bela to the mehendi wali.

"Ok ma'am"the mehendi wali said.

"Bela thik  h ma'am mat boliye"Bela said hearing herself being called ma'am.

"Ok Bela"the mehendi wali said smiling.

"Yeh Tumne banaya h"mahir said picking one sheet of design and looking at it keenly.

Bela hummed.

"Kaafi acchi drawing h yrr tumhari"he said and Bela gave him a weired look.

"Kya?? Compliment de raha hu mein tumhe kyuki meri itni acchi nhi h art"he said.

"Mein artist hu"Bela said as a fact.

"Ohhh ha mein bhul gaya tha ek baar ke liye...sorry"he said laughing.

The ladies of the family were sitting on other small couches that were kept a lil far from where behir sat.All the ladies of Bela's house I,e her mom,chachi,dadi,her sisters and her bestiee were also getting there mehendi applied.Mahir's nani was also getting her mehendi applied.

The gents of the both the families were busy attending the guests and talking to them.

"Bhai yeh bhajiya khao bht tasty h aur yeh green chutney ke saath toh kya lag raha h"Ishan came running with a plate filled with bhajiyas I,e fitters.

"Mein nhi khaunga tu hi kha"mahir said.

"Kitna oily h yeh ishu mat kha aur agar kha raha h toh iske baad pani mat peena wrna gala kharab ho jayega aur wese hi badi thand h"mahir said.

"Bhaiii.....Kitna baar Bola h mujhe ishu mat bulao it's Ishan...aur mein baccha nhi hu aur haa yeh oily nhi h aap health conscious ho kyuki aap dieting kr rahe ho"as Ishan said the last part Bela turned to look at mahir.

Bela's pov-

Yeh kyu diet kr rahe h??he is fit and fine and muscular also.

I looked at him when I heard dieting.

"Nhi nhi bhai weight loss ke liye dieting nhi kr rahe h....mahir bhai six packs bana rahe h na isliye diet follow krte h"said Neil as he also came to us.

"Ohh"I said.

"Neil Tu diet pr h u can't afford to have this bhajiya"mahirji said as soon as Neil was about to put the bhajiya in his mouth.

"Bhai yrr mein kya karu??iss buffet mein itni tasty tasty cheeze h ki mera control nhi ho raha h"Neil said and ate the bhajiya and mahirji gave him a look of disappointment.

"Chalo aap bhi kha lo aapki shadi h bhai"Neil said.

"No...wese hi bht zyada calories intake ho chuki h aur aage hone bhi wali h kyuki jo koi bhi milne aata h muhh mein mithaiya bharr deta h"mahirji said.

Dude seriously koi mitha bhi count krke khata h...aur mitha khate waqt calories ka kon sochta h???kis insaan se shadi kr rahi hu mein....😭

"Inko chodo bhabhi aap yeh taste karo bhajiya bht tasty h aur yeh chutney ke saath toh kya lag raha h 😘😘"Ishan said offering the bhajiya to me.

I showed him my hands which were of mehendi as the mehendi was getting applied.

"Koi ni mein khila deta hu"he said and dipped one bhajiya in chutney and forwarded it towards my mouth.I denied by shaking my head but he insisted a lot and so I opened my mouth and had it.He wiggled his eyebrows as if asking how is it and I nodded with my eyes wide as if saying it's yummy.

"Bola tha na mast h lo ek aur khao"and he stuffed another one in my mouth but I liked at as the Bhajiya was really tasty and chutney ke saath kya lag raha h 😘😘.

I thanked him.

"Kya yrr bhabhi aap mujhe thank bolkr paraya(stranger)bana rahi h....aur wese bhi mein aapka ek lauta handsome,smart aur caring devar hu toh mujhe toh aapka khayal rakhna hi hoga na...aur wese bhi aap bhi meri eklauti pretty bhabhi toh aapka dhyan toh mujhe rakhna hi h"he said dramatically and I couldn't control my laugh.He is a pakka dramebaaz and I have noticed this maybe becoz he is just 14.But he is really cute and innocent.

"Bhabhi iski baaton pr mat jana yeh sabko chuna lagata h"said Kunj as he also came to us along with rudra.

"Nhi bhabhi mein koi chuna nhi laga raha"Ishan defended himself.

"Ishu yeh kya garden banke aaya h tu"mahirji said out of sudden.

"Kyu mein accha nhi lag raha??"Ishan asked looking at his outfit.

"Bola tha na tujhe garden lag raha h pr tu mana hi nhi meri baat dekh bhai bhi bol rahe h ab"said Neil.

"Acha nhi lag raha??"he asked again.

"Phool podho (plants)ki dukan lag raha h"mahirji said.

"Sacchi"he asked again.

"Nhi toh kya jhooth bol rahe h bhai"said Neil.

"Tu photo mat khichwana bhai bhabhi ke saath bilkul ganda lagega aur family photo mein bhi mat aana wrna pics kharab ho jayengi"said Rudra.

How mean🥺🥺

Ishan's face became sad and his smile dropped.

"Aur koi puche toh mat kehna ki sehgal parivar ka h kehna kahi aur se aaya h....aisa dikh raha h agar logo ko pata chala hamari family ka h toh log hamara mazak udayenge"said Kunj.

They are so mean all are talking shit about him to make him sad on purpose.He was looking great.

He grew more sad.I really felt pity for him.

"Aap log bht bure ho mein dad ko bolunga"saying so he ran.

They all laughed loudly at the poor boy's misery.

"Isko rulana bht aasan h"Rudra said.

Big brother's always bully their younger ones (do you agree on it?? Becoz mine do)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ishan ran to Andy once he spotted him in the crowd.

"Dad"he said in a pleading tone.

Andy turned to look at him once he heard the voice.

"Kya hua?"Andy asked when he spotted a teary eyed Ishan.

"Bhai aur baki saare milkr mera mazak uda rahe h"he said and hugged Andy.

"Why do you talk to them then?"Andy asked moving him away from himself.

"Keh rahe h ki main garden lag raha hu aur Bolte h ki mein family pictures mein na aau"he complained like a kid.

"Firstly you don't look like a garden you look great, secondly without you the family photo is incomplete and lastly stop crying like a baby on such pity issues"Andy said.

Ishan nodded.

"Now wipe your tears wash your face and be back"Andy instructed.

Ishan nodded and left and Andy sighed thinking mahir won't change his devilish acts even now😂😂

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Yeh dekho masisa meine bhi mehendi lagayi h"Ansh said showing his mehendi to his masisa.

"Yeh toh bht pyaari lag rahi h"Bela said smiling at his excitement.

"Ladke thodi mehendi lagate h"shruti said who was sitting on a near by couche.

"Ha ladke nhi lagwate h mehendi"mahir said.

"Nhi meli masisa ki shadi h mujhe toh lagani padegi "Ansh defended himself.

But Shruti kept pestering him that boy's don't apply mehendi and he became sad and was about to erase it.

"Ansh ladke bhi lagate h mehendi shruti masisa toh aise hi bol rahi h kyui aapki mehendi unse acchi h na isliye woh jealous h"Bela said trying to make him understand or else he will start cribbing over it.

"Ha shuti masisa bad h"Ansh said.

"Accha chalo yaha se jao aur dadi ko mehendi dikhao jao"Bela said because she knew if he will be here Shruti will leave no stone unturned to make him cry.

"Ha thik h mein jaata hu..by by masisa I love you"he said and kissed Bela's right cheek and Bela also kissed his chubby cheeks.

"Kya yrr Bela sara maza kharab kr diya"said Shruti and Bela just shrugged her shoulders.

"Lagta h tum Ansh se bht pyaar krti ho"mahir said.

"Mera eklauta bhanja h"Bela said and mahir hummed.

"Arre jiju yeh dono khali bahar civil behave krte h wrna ghar mein dono baccho jese jhagdte hi rehte h....ab Ansh toh h hi baccha pr Bela koi kam nhi yeh usse bhi gaya guzra behave krti h"said Shruti and mahir amused to hear this.

"Tum abhi bhi bacchi hi ho"mahir said teasingly.

Bela made an embarrased face and was just thinking of ways to kill Shruti right now.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Bela ki toh kismat khul gayi ki itna accha ladka aur parivaar mil gaya"said Bela's chachi

"Ha wrna kaha yeh ladka aur kaha Bela"said another relative.

"Wahi itna hasmukh aur baatein krne wala ladka h yeh aur ek Bela h jiske muhh mein zuban h bhi ya nhi pata nhi"said another one.

"Ha doctor h ladka aur yeh abhi bhi painting hi krti h"said Bela's chachi

"Pata nhi chalta ki kab kiski kismat khul jaye aaj Bela ki bhi khul gayi"said another one.

"Iss ladke ke saath match hi nhi Hoti Bela toh bilkul...iske liye toh koi acchi,hasmukh, baatein krne wali ladki Chahiye thi bechare iski bhi kismat kharab h"said another one.

Bela knew this was a taunt for her but as always she choose to ignore it and stay quiet which she always did but mahir was not one was those he didn't liked it when they all taunted Bela.

He was about to give a piece of his mind to them but Bela stopped him from doing so when she saw he was getting angry with thier comments.

The mehendi was applied and it was getting dry so it was just behir sitting.

"Kya h Bela??tum kyu unko kuch nhi kehti??woh tumhari insult kr rahe h.....tum kya hamesha aise chup rehne wali ho can't you talk god damnit??"mahir shouted at her and she almost flinched becoz of his tone.

He left from there feeling very angry.Unknown to him there was one pair of eye watching this drama.

"Jaankr khushi huyi ki aap kitna accha sochte h meri hone wali bahu ke baare mein"said Andy and Bela gave a shocked look knowing he saw this drama.

"Bht acchi aur sanskari ladki mili h bht saari ladkiyon ko reject krne ke baad....kya h na bht khudayi (digging)ke baad heera niklata h"Andy said.

"Aap log khana khakr jayega plz"Andy said.

All the ladies made a embarrased face especially Bela's chachi.Andy turned to Bela and walked towards her and kept a hand on her head.

"You are perfect the way you are so don't get affected because of all this shitty comments"Andy said and Bela just starred at him and then Andy left.

Bela really felt lucky because it was the first time that somebody had shut people's mouth for her who is not her family She really didn't expected this and not at all from Andy but now she felt great to be his soon to be daughter in law.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mahir was standing far away from the hustle bustle of the function and was trying to get normal but was getting more angry thinking of all those comments and especially Bela because she choose to stay silent.

"You need to understand her and not expect from her to change herself"said a voice and he was shocked to hear it so he turned and found the person he had least expected right now.

"Aapne Sab dekh liya?"mahir asked.

"Yaa and woh bhi kr diya jo tujhe krna Chahiye tha"Andy replied.

"Usse chup nhi rehna Chahiye agar woh chup rahegi toh log usspr aur chadnege"mahir said.

He seriously couldn't believe he was talking to his own father after years and on this topic.

"She is a under confident girl mahir,she doesn't back answers people because this is the way she is and you know about it so your lashing out at her was totally wrong"Andy said sternly.

"Aapko hamesha mein gaalat hi lagta hu"mahir said.

"Because you are always wrong but you just don't want to accept it because you don't have the courage "Andy said and left.

Mahir sighed knowing he has messed up more now.He knew he was wrong he shouldn't had shouted at Bela when it was not her fault and rather than walking away he should have taken a stand for her.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I am sorry"mahir said as he sat beside Bela.

"Meri galti h sorry....kyuki mujhe tumpr aise chillana nhi chaiye tha...it's just that un sabko sunkr mera dimag kharab ho gaya and isliye tumpr gussa kr diya... usually I am not this person and I am really calm but its just aisi cheezo pr I loose my calm...anyways I shouldn't have done that aur mujhe aise walk  offnhi krna Chahiye tha instead mujhe tumhare liye stand Lena chahiye tha......aaj se promise mein tumhe na kabhi change hone ke liye kahunga aur mein tumhare liye hamesha stand lunga"mahir said with utmost sincerity.

"It's ok"Bela said.

"Tum aisi kese ho bela??koi tumhe itna sunata h toh kya tumhe gussa nhi aata??"mahir asked.

"Meri chachi ki baat kr rahe h na??"Bela asked.

"Ha"mahir said.

"Woh aisi hi h.....bachpan se aise hi sabko sunati rehti h...unka nature h aisa...jese mein apna nature nhi change kr sakti woh bhi nhi kr sakti h na??.....aur mahirji log toh Bolte rehte h kis kis ka mu band karwayenge??aur wese bhi chachi jesi bhi h woh meri family h aur family se thodi lada jata h"Bela said very calmly.

"Tum mein bht patience h bhai agar meri family ko koi tu bhi bol de na toh mein uska sentence pura hone se pehele hi collar pakad leta hu"mahir said.

"Exactly koi aur ho toh pr family se thodi lada jata h"Bela said.

"Agar family wrong ho toh??"mahir asked.

"Toh ek din unko realise ho jayega.....iska matlab yeh nhi ki unko unki galti batane ke liye unse behes ki jaye ya back answers diye jaye.....bade h woh humare haq h unka.....agar woh galat bhi ho na tab bhi unka samman (respect)krna hamara kaam h"Bela said.

"Tum pravachan bht acche deti ho pr real life mein Aisa nhi hota h Bela agar samne wala galat h toh usse bolna padta h aur uski wajah se rishte toot jaate h"Mahir said remembering his relationship with his dad.

"Rishte kabhi toota nhi krte unmein bas darar aa jati h....aapne woh doha suna h?? 

"रहिमन धागा प्रेम का, मत तोरो चटकाय. टूटे पे फिर ना जुरे, जुरे गाँठ परी जाय"

Asked Bela reciting the lines to him.

Mahir nodded.

"Iska matlab hota h ki agar dhaga tut jaye toh usse wapas jodne pr ek gaat ban jati h usmein aur iska matlab h ki rishte jab tut jate h toh wapas saath aane pr bhi unmein gaat pad jati h pr koi yeh nhi bolta ki tuta hua dhaga uss gaat ki wajah se wapas ek ho gaya usi tarah se Rishton mein darar aane se woh tut nhi jaate balki wapas saath aate h usi darar ki wajah se.......kyuki rishta tootne ke liye aagr ek wajah kafi h na toh rishta judne ke liye bhi ek wajah kafi honi chahiye"Bela said and mahir just started at her thinking about her words which did a really great impact on him.

After some time he just looked away and both remained silent.

Soon enough the lunch was being done so Bela's dadi was feeding her the lunch and Bela was happily having it from her hands as she remembered her childhood as in those days also her dadi used to feed her and she used to love it.

Mahir was having his lunch by sitting beside them.He was having the least calorific things from the buffet because he can't get his Keto box here.

His food included Paneer tikka and paneer stirr fry with some salad.He didn't went for any sweets or fried snacks.Bela just looked at him like he was from another world.

"Hayee mahir puttar yeh jalebi toh kha tu toh kuch kha hi nhi raha h"Bela's dadi said offering him a jalebi.

"Sorry mein yeh nhi kha sakta"mahir said denying politely.

"Hayee ek se kuch nhi hota kha le"saying so she forcefully feed him the jalebi and mahir had to have it now.Bela wanted to laugh at his misery but chose to stay quiet.

After the lunch they all danced and talked and then it was time to leave,so they all bid byy to eachother.

Singhaniya House,Jalandhar

Bela and all her family had arrived a few mins ago and all were sitting in the living room relaxing after the hectic function.

"Dekhte h ab mehendi Ka rang kesa aata h"said Bela's chachi looking at Bela.

"Rang toh pakka hi aayega tu kyu inni fikar kardi h"said Bela's dadi.

"Mein toh bas keh rahi hu ki rang accha Aaye toh pati pyaar krta h aur na aaye toh...."chachi left the sentence incomplete.

"Hayee pakka hi aaayega rang toh dekh lena Sab dekhte hi reh jayenge"said Bela's dadi.

Bela just shook her head at the argument.Her family just needs reason's to fight and when they find one they don't leave it.

"Bela chal Teri mehendi nikalkr aate h wese hi bht time ho gaya h"said shruti and Bela nodded and left with her.

Bela slowly slowly was removing the mehendi because her dadi asked not to use water.

After what felt like eternity to her the mehendi was removed and she just saw the colour which was very dark her cheeks turned red seeing the colour of the mehendi.

"Kesa h kesa h?"came Shruti running towards her and taking her hands in hers.

"Ohho yeh toh bht dark aaya h"said Shruti teasingly Bela turned more red.

After that everyone saw her mehendi's colour and were happy seeing it.

Some teased her about it and Bela just blushed.

Target-

Votes-95+
Comments-100+

Guys yeh bht bada update h its almost 4000words and meine apna decision change kiya h aur mein yahi pr continue krne wali hu toh you need to complete the target or else forget the update.

Last target jese hi complete hua as promised we updated on time without making you wait.....bas target complete karo and we promise to give you a wonderful update...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

52.2K 4.5K 25
"This is my bed, okay" he said sternly. "so should i dance Olala here." She replied sarcastically. He controlled his anger in a smile and said "if yo...
Muffin ki Tiffin (TS) (COMPLETED) VPS

Любовные романы

12.3K 1.5K 6
Thank you Yashna for the beautiful cover for Muffin ki Tiffin ❤️ loads of love ❤️ Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma are studying in final year BCA. Two di...
534K 29.9K 80
Best ranking #1 Love as on 06/22 #1 wattpadindia as on 03/21 #1 in pearlvpuri as on 11/20 #1 in Surbhi Jyoti as on 04/20 #1 in pvp as on 01/20 Hey...
The Reunion (TS) (Completed) Dharini

Любовные романы

8K 828 6
Bela Sharma and Mahir Sehgal were inseparable friends in their college. They were what their fellow students used to call 'Friendship goals'. Their d...