π€π­π­π«πšπœπ­πžπ βœ”οΈ

By emilywithoutths

'Vincenzo Salvatore' only his name brings fear into people. He is a ruthless Italian mafia Don, that everyone... More

✨Info✨
The actors
>>1<<
>>2<<
>>3<<
>>4<<
>>5<<
>>6<<
>>7<<
>>8<<
>>9<<
>>10<<
>>11<<
>>12<<
>>13<<
>>14<<
>>15<<
>>16<<
>>17<<
>>18<<
>>19<<
>>20<<
>>21<<
>>23<<
>>24<<
>>25<<
>>26<<
>>27<<
>>28<<
>>29<<
>>30<<
>>31<<
>>32<<
>>33<<
>>34<<
>>35<<
>>36<<
>>37<<
>>38<<
>>39<<
>>40<<
>>41<<
>>42<<
>>43<<
>>44<<
>>45<<
πŸ˜€
A new book

>>22<<

5.3K 106 14
By emilywithoutths

Allison's POV:

I woke up on Vincenzo's chest while he was still sleeping his hand around my waist. My eyes caught the clock and it was 11 am so I've slept for 6 hours. It went fast.

I looked back at Vincenzo and everything he did last night came to my mind making me smile. He was fucking me the whole night in different positions, it was pleasure and I loved it.

I placed a kiss at his cheek before I grabbed his shirt and placed it on my naked body. I can't even feel my legs. I sat on the bed looking around me for something to support me while I'm standing.

After minutes I gave up and slowly grabbed my legs and placed them down. I then grabbed the night stand and slowly stood up my legs shaking very badly.

"Fuck" I muttered sitting down again. With another sigh I stood up again and leaned to the wall. As I was about to take a steep his deep voice came.

"It's because I fucked you so hard amor" He said making me turn around and see him smirking. He looked hot his hair all messy.

"It's not funny" I said turning around again before I 'started to walk'.

Before I could take another steep further his strong arms came and carried me bride style.

"Let me help you" he said walking us to the bathroom making me smile. He placed me on the marble before he went and turned the tub on. He placed soap inside before he came to me again.

"I'm sorry piccola" he said making me smile while  his hands were on my waist.

"Don't be because..." I said placing my hands on his chest.

"I liked it" I said again making him smirk before he went to my neck.

"I know you did by the way you screamed my name" he said into my neck making me giggle. He started to place kisses down my neck while his veiny hands were resting on my thighs.

"I think we should stop because I will not keep up if you fuck me again" I said making him pull away and smirk. He was looking at me before he took off my shirt or more exact his shirt. He carried me again and walked us to the bathtub.

He placed me inside the lovely warm water before he took off his boxers and came behind me. His hands were resting on my waist hugging me while my head was leaning on his hard chest.

"Vincenzo..." I whispered my eyes closed.

"Yes piccola" he said into my ear.

"I love you" I said making a deep chuckle escape his mouth.

"I know you do...I love you more" he said making me smile before he bite my earlobe. Non of us said something after because I was too tired and he don't talk much so there was silent.

After some time his deep voice talked again making me open my eyes.

"When are you finished with school?" He asked.

"Next week but I still haven't chosen what I want or will in that mater or even wich college I want to attend" I said a bit annoyed. Everyone knows what they want except of me, I feel lost when they are all talking about wich university they want while I'm sitting like an idiot.

"Well you like too dance so do something in that" he said making me smile.

"I'm not a professional dancer and I don't want to have something to do with that to be honest" I said playing with the bubbles in the tub. Dancing reminds me of my mom and I don't want to remember her.

"My dad wants me to study law but I don't know" I said when he asked what about what my dad thinks.

"I mean he have a point you like to argue and be stubborn" he said making me look up at him and give him a dead stare making him smirk.

"Did you roll them?" He asked when I rolled my eyes. Fuck.

"No I didn't" I said praying not to die. He took my chin in his hand and made me look up at him. He was dead seriously.

"I'm sorry" I whispered when his eyes were burning mine. I really don't want to be punished. He bent to my face and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Chose a College in this city " he said between the kisses making me smile.

"Well if I study law I will have to leave the states" I teased him making him look at me dead seriously.

"No you will not" he said making me smile.

"No I will not" I said again before I kissed him. We were in the water before we both took a shower and walked out.

He placed me on the couch in the closet and went to get dressed since I told him I can get dressed by myself.

He started to get dressed while I was looking at my clothes to find something to wear.

"Could you give me the grey joggers and bra" I said to Vincenzo making him turn around and walk to my clothes.

"Those?" He asked making me mutter a 'mhm' he took it and walked over to me.

"Thank you" I said grabbing it before I saw the same watch I bought him on his wrist again today. It made me happy seeing it actually.

"Your welcome amor" he said before he kissed my forehead and went to his suits.

I placed my grey Calvin kleine underwear before I slid into my joggers. I then 'stood' up with shaky legs and started to walk to the mirror.

"I can walk" I said when Vincenzo came and carried me.

"No you can't" he said before he placed me on the chair in front of the mirror, no I can't.

I brushed my hair before I took it in a high ponytail. I placed some mascara and lipgloss before I grabbed my warm grey jacket.

"Where should I place you before I go?" Vincenzo asked making me chuckle. Well it was kind a his fault I can't walk so let him suffer.

"I'm hungry" I said making him smirk.

"I'm hungry for food Vincenzo" I said again before he carried me.

"Well I'm also hungry but for something else" he said smirking making me look away. Soon we reached the living room beide he placed me on the couch.

"I will tell the maid to make you something sì?" He said kissing my forehead.

"Okay" I said before he pulled away.

"I love you" I said before I grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him.

"I love you too piccola" he said before he walked out the door. I grabbed the remote and started to go through Netflix. Some time after the maid came with a plate filled with pancakes and fruits with a big glass of juice.

She placed it down and walked out before I started to eat. It was so good I was literally starving. I watched the100 while eating my food.

4 hours after:

4 and half hour have passed and I'm still laying down and seeing the100. It's actually a good show Noah knows what he sees.

I was starting to get bored to be honest and I just wanted someone to talk too. With a sigh I decided to message Vincenzo. I miss him.

Me: when are you back?

Ma big baby: already miss me?

Me: yes....I just want to know when you will come back because I'm bored.

Ma big baby: well I don't know when I'm finished today

Me: I'm bored I can't even stand on my legs to do something😶 omg can I invite Lucas and the others?

Ma big baby: yeah not gonna happen Allison if you invite them I will come and kill them all I'm already trying hard not to kill them because you still hang out with them.

Me: whatever 🙄

Ma big baby: don't roll them

Me: I didn't and how can you see if I did huh?

Ma big baby: I see everything amor

Me: 🤡🤡 that's clown shit

Ma big baby: if not your legs I will have spanked that shit out of you

Me: I love you too 🥰🥰

Ma big baby: I love you more

With a sigh I placed my phone down and started to look around me to find something to do.

"You there!" I shouted when I saw the maid standing and cleaning.

"M-me miss?" She asked confused.

"Yes come and sit" I said making her still stand where she is.

"Don will kill me if he sees me talking to you miss" she said sounding afraid.

"No he won't now come on before I tell him that you didn't do what I said" I said making her legs finally move to the couch. I told her to sit and she took her time before she did that.

"So..what is your name?" I asked making her eyes widened.

"M-Maya" she said. She looks like a Maya to be honest. She had wavy black hair with chocolate brown eyes and her body was also not too slim yet not to thick. Curvy.

"How old are you? You don't look old" I said again.

"22" she said looking into my eyes.

"Well in Allison and I'm 17" I said making her smile.

"Pretty name" she said making me thank her.

"For how long have you worked here?" I asked her again.

"Almost 2 years" she said making my eyes widened.

"Wow...oh I mean like you are young but you are working here I'm feeling like your life wasn't easy" I said making her smile a little smile.

"Your feeling is true" she said looking down her hands. Before I could ask another question another maid came.

"Maya what are you doing?!" An old lady came that is probably also a maid.

"I-I'm sorry Ledia" she said afraid standing making me raise a brow.

"Go and do the laundry now!" She yelled before I talked. I fucking already hate this old lady.

"No she will not go I told her too come and if you have a problem with that then tell Vincenzo" I said looking at Ledia. She immediately looked down before she apologized and walked out again.

"Oh my god you don't know how happy you just made me feel!" Maya said sounding very happy. I could tell she hated her. We started to talk again about random things.

2 hours after Maya stood up and told me that she have to leave since it was already 6. All the maids and guards went out leaving me all alone in this empty mansion.

I started Netflix again before sleep took over me.

5 hours after:

I stood up feeling empty and cold without Vincenzo beside me. I looked around me and it was dark only the lights from the pool are visible. I grabbed my phone to check the time and it was already 1 am and Vincenzo was still nowhere. He haven't even texted me and I'm starting to get worried.

I started to call him but he didn't pick up and it made me extra worried. With a sigh I 'stood' up and headed to the garden to get some air.

I opened the huge glass door and walked to the nearest chair. I sat on the pool chair and looked at the calm water in front of me.

It was chilly but I loved it. I had my jacket around me so I couldn't feel it that much. With a sigh laid back looking at the calm sky. The starts were visible tonight and they were all shining.

Before I know it Vincenzo's deep voice came making me flinch.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" He asked making me flinch.

"I called you 100 times where the fuck were you?!" I asked angry. He was standing his first 3 buttons opened making his tanned chest come to the view.

"I'm sorry amor" he said laying beside me before he took me on his chest.

"Don't do it again Vincenzo" I said making him kiss my forehead. He looked angry to be honest.

"What's wrong why are you angry?" I asked looking up at him. His jaw was sharp like a knife while his knuckles were white.

He didn't say anything so I went to his face and placed my forehead on his.

"I love you" I said taking his big hand in mine. His eyes suddenly calmed and turned to hazel again.

"I love you more" he said before I went closer to his lips and started to kiss him. His tongue was inside my mouth having control as usual.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes that were by now calm. He started to scratch his thumb on my cheek making me smile.

"What did you do today?" He asked while I was playing with his shirt.

"Not much...actually do you know what? Your head maid is very annoying" I said making a chuckle escape his mouth.

"What did she do?" He asked playing with my hair.

"Okay so basically I was sitting and talking with one of the maids that is Maya and then she came and was like 'Maya what are you doing?!' Like chill" I said making him chuckle. It's good too place him in a good mood.

He grabbed me by my chin and pulled me closer to his face before he kissed me again.

"I've missed you" he said between the kiss making me smile.

"Me too" I said kissing him again. I pulled away and laid on his chest again before silent went on.

His hand was on my arm while his fingers were moving slowly at it making me comfortable.

"You see this one up there? The one shining with a lot of other stares around it?" He asked pouting at the shiny star that was shining very very much.

"Yah" I said looking up at it.

"It's yours" he said making me look at him.

"Ours" I said again making him smile.

"Ours" he said before I kissed him.

"Okay so every time I miss you I will look at it and so will you deal?" I asked very serious making him chuckle.

"Deal" he said kissing me again. I laid on his chest again while this time he was playing with my hair making me sleepy. Before I know it darkness took over me.

Vincenzo's POV:

I carried her and took her to our room. I opened the door and soon the dark room came to the view before I walked in and placed her little body on the bed.

I kneeled to her face before I placed a kiss on her forehead making her hair come at her face.

"I'm so sorry piccola..." I whispered taking the loosen hair behind her ear.

"I tried hard but they don't understand" her hands were holding mine not letting go making me smile. She is so beautiful.

"I love you amor" I placed another kiss on her forehead before I walked to the balcony to smoke.

I turned the first cigarette on before it turned to the 5 cigarette in a row. I was angry. Angry of why I love her. Angry at my dad. Angry at the stupid Americans. It's all because of my dad I will hurt her. She don't deserve it damnit what the hell am I doing?!

"Vincenzo come back" I heard her sweet voice making me smile. I stood up and walked inside to take a shower before I walked out and headed to her.

————————————————
A new chapter. I like this chapter I don't know why... anyways what do you think Vincenzo hides?

💭
„I know you....
You are in my stars"
-AA
💭

Vote 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 139K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
991K 16.7K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
830K 13.1K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
404K 8.3K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...