The "new" Girl

By grassisntgreen

Y/n L/n was a quiet girl at Hogwarts sorted into Slytherin and was never noticed by anyone. She became friend... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
A/n
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
A/N
new characters
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15

chapter 12

1.2K 27 3
By grassisntgreen

"Y/N?" She heard a voice.

"Y/N? Can you hear me?" The voice said.

Her eyes fluttered open. She was looking up at Charlie.

"Oh Charlie I'm so glad it's you." She smiled. "Where am I?"

"The hospital wing." He told her while getting up out of the chair next to her bed. "Water?" He asked.

"Yeah, thanks." She rubbed her forehead.

"Here."

"Why have I passed out twice in the past month." Y/N said again before taking a sip of the nice cold water.

Charlie laughed in response.

"So what happened." Y/N asked.

Charlie looked at the ground. "You don't remember what happened. I guess you hit your head when you fell."

"Exactly like last time. Charlie what happened."

Charlie sighed before giving Y/N a recap of what happened after the first task.

"There are rumours flying around the school." He told her.

"Flying as in you falling off your broom when you play quidditch?" Y/N grinned trying to brighten the mood. She was asleep for four hours. (It was about seven thirty.) She had no idea what people thought of her now.

"Shut up." Charlie glared with a small laugh. "Anyway if your feeling good enough we should go to dinner. People are expecting you."

"People as in?" Y/N asked.

"The entire school, and Cedric. Mostly Cedric. Maybe Draco. No Draco's distracted with Pansy. Oh Elliot! Mae, and Liane, yes Liane." Charlie rambled.

"Why are you still talking. You've mentioned like six people." She rolled her eyes.

"Ok well let's go down and see everyone." He grabbed her arm and tried to pull her out of bed.

"No, I wanna sleep." Y/N tried to lie down, but Charlie grabbed her waist and put her over his shoulder.

"Madame Pomfrey." Charlie called her over.

"Yes dear." She smiled.

"Y/N is all better." He smiled and showed her face to Madame Pomfrey. Y/N was frowning.

"Ah she looks great. Just make sure she gets something to eat for dinner. And Ms. L/N maybe try to stop falling."

"Will do." Charlie grinned goofily.

"Of course Madame Pomfrey." Y/N smiled.

Charlie walked out of the hospital wing with Y/N still over his shoulder.

"Your my least favourite person right now Charlie." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"You totally just rolled your eyes didn't you."

"No." Y/N lied.

"Mhm. Ok." He hummed.

Charlie walked impressively fast for having another human on his shoulder.

"I'm really glad I'm wearing pants right now." Y/N muttered.

Charlie chuckled at Y/N's words.

"What's so funny." Y/N elbowed him in the back.

"First of all, Ow. Second of all your funny."

"I'm a comedian at heart." Y/N said, sarcasm covering her words. "Now put me down we're right by the great hall."

"Fine but you better not run away." He said while putting her down.

"Too bad." She tried to run but he caught her wrist and dragged her back to the door.

"No I don't wanna go inside." Y/N tried to run.

"Too bad." Charlie grabbed her hand, lacing his fingers between hers.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm making sure you don't run away." Charlie smiled.

"I hate you." Y/N glared at him.

"Aw love you too."

Charlie opened the doors. Due to the fact that they were half an hour late to dinner many eyes were on them.

"I don't like this." Y/N mentioned.

"Why?" Charlie asked.

"People are looking at us."

"Well. Act like you don't even notice." He smiled. "Just look at me."

"No."

"Your acting like a six year old." Charlie rolled his eyes.

The two walked over to Liane and Mae.

"Oh thank Merlin, Y/N." Mae smiled embracing her in a hug. "I'm so glad your ok."

"Yeah totally fine. So what happened when I was asleep?" Y/N asked although she already knew the answer.

What happened between her and Cedric had spread like a wildfire.

But Liane still decided to explain. Telling Y/N a couple details Charlie had left out. Handing her the newest release of the "Hogwarts Herald." Y/N's smile dropped.

Y/N looked up at Liane in shock. The picture of her and Cedric had been put in the school paper. Lucky enough for her it was dark and no one could tell it was her. But underneath the picture the Heralds head writer, (Jessica Landon : Slytherin, one of Y/N's greatest enemies to ever walk the planet) and the head editor, (Hallie Hoffman : Ravenclaw) had written a little note underneath.

"Guess who! This couple is hiding their identities from the school but all of you know them very well. They're names won't be revealed-"

"Oh, well thats a good sign." Y/N thought.

"Unless they come see us in our office at 9:30 pm November 24 1994 to speak with us about a special task."

That was today.

The time was 8:45 pm.

Of course Jessica and Hallie had to make them do shit. Nothing ever happened without anything for them. That's one of five reasons Y/N disliked them.

If you were wondering, here's the list:

1. In first year they found each other quite quickly. Due to the fact that they both loved money, their looks, and making fun of others, they became inseparable quite quickly. They wouldn't hang out with anyone else unless they lived up to their  "standards".

-you must be rich

-you must be pretty

luckily they weren't pureblood supremacists.

2. They bullied her constantly. Once she got two marks lower than Jessica on a potions exam and they rubbed it in her face for weeks.

3. They always went after people Y/N liked. Just to spite her, or show her how much better they are. In the beginning of third year Y/N started to like Cedric. Now she acts like that never happened. Anyway, Hallie found out and immediately went after him. Unlucky for Y/N they went out for three months. The whole school had a feeling they slept together... which they did. And the only reason Y/N knew was because Hallie sat down with Jessica right next to her at lunch, On purpose obviously. And talked about it in full fucking detail.

4. Nothing ever happens without something going in their favor.

5.  they want to ruin Y/N's life. Because of the incident in first year.

Jessica hated her so much that she convinced her parents to pay professor Snape a shit ton of money so she was able to have her own dorm.

If your wondering what the incident is, here's the story.

It was Y/N's first year at Hogwarts she had been there for a month already, and she absolutely loved it.

She had already become super close with her dorm mates, especially with Jessica. Her and Jessica had also gotten super close with a sweet girl from Ravenclaw named Hallie. The three were practically attached at the hip.

As October began Y/N had started to get closer to a boy named Harry. Her parents were surprised when Y/N told them she had become friends with Harry Potter. They never thought they would cross paths.

One day Jessica asked Y/N if she could help her with a problem. Y/N obviously said she would help, Jessica was her friend.

"I need you to get Harry to like me." Jessica asked.

"Oh I don't know if I'll be able to do that." Y/N said.

Jessica rolled her eyes and pouted. "Only a true friend would help me. I guess you're fake." She started to walk away but suddenly Y/N caved and said she would help.

For the next three weeks she would be talking up Jessica to Harry. Even though Harry showed absolutely no interest in the subject she still tried. For her friend.

"So does Harry like me yet?" Jessica asked while the three ate.

"I'm not sure, he seems to avoid the topic whenever we talk." Y/N poked at her food.

"Well that's fine." Hallie started. "I have a great plan. Y/N all you need to do is make sure Harry is in the great hall at 8 am sharp tomorrow."

Y/N nodded, that would be easy.

Once she was done her food she got up and walked over to the Gryffindor table where Harry, Ron, Fred, George, and Lee Jordan were talking.

"Hello everyone." Y/N smiled.

"Hi Y/N." They all said, except for Ron. He was still mad at her for beating him in a race in Madame Hooches class for beginners broom riding.

"Harry I need you here at 8AM sharp tomorrow morning." She ordered.

"Well, alright. I'm usually here at that time anyway." He said.

"Perfect. I will see you then." Y/N smiled and started to walk back to her table. Noticing Hallie and Jessica weren't there she decided to start walking back to her dorm to finish potions homework.

As she was walking down the halls a group of third year boys laughed at her and she kept her head down, they shoved past her pushing her to the ground. Laughing at her saying, "how are you a Slytherin, you're too shy."

"Leave her alone." A voice said from behind her.

She turned around to see a tall sandy haired boy, presumably Hufflepuff due to the yellow colour of his robes.

The rest of the third year boys walked away. Only he stayed.

"I'm Cedric, Cedric Diggory. And you are?"

"Y/N L/N." She whispered quickly.

He looked at her in shock. He wasn't expecting one of the chosen ones to be a scared little child.

"Anyway, I have to go do potions homework." She said.

Cedric nodded and waved goodbye.

Suddenly she noticed two redheads right behind her.

"Hello Fred, Hello George." She smiled.

"So," Fred grinned. "Whats so important that you need Harry here at exactly 8am."

"Ok don't tell anyone." Y/N said. "But Jessica likes him and wants him to like her so she's going to come into the great hall looking amazing or something, and maybe they'll get to eat together." She shrugged.

"What a beautiful planned event." George seemed to put emphasis on the word planned.

That made Y/N stop dead in her tracks.

"You guys are not allowed to pull any pranks." Y/N glared.

Fred smiled. "We never agreed to that." And in the blink of an eye they were gone.

All Y/N could think about was. "Shit I totally fucked this up."

She truly had.

I know you're all thinking, "If the twins pranked her why did Y/N get in trouble."

Well the reason for that my friends. They made a note saying.

'THIS WAS ALL Y/N'S PLAN!'

A note Y/N never saw.

The prank was probably one of the biggest pranks the twins had pulled so far.

Right when Jessica walked in they flew over with brooms and poured a green jelly all over Jessica. They then dropped white feathers all over her along with red glitter.

George started flying around chanting "Potter will never like you!" Until the whole great hall joined.

As if things could get any worse. Fred handed her the note. Jessica looked so mad, she looked like her head was about to explode.

As she walked towards Y/N she could see steam come out of her ears.

Jessica slapped Y/N as hard as she could across the face.

"How could you do this to me!" Jessica cried.

"Jess I had absolutely no part in this."

"Save it. We aren't friends. And I'm going to ruin the rest of your 7 years here."

Over the years Jessica and Hallie tormented her less.

The last big one was for sure Hallie and Cedric's relationship.

But now she was back in square one.

They were going to ruin her fucking year.

Y/N looked back down at the paper reading the last line.

"Thank you to Reeta Skeeter for this image."

That bitch.

______________

2030 words.

don't forget to vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 952 40
Bella Makenna, a sixth year Hufflepuff, is just an average witch attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She spends her days watching Q...
222 2 14
There were only a number of things that Hermione considered to be an essential part of what she loved most. Harry and Ron her two greatest friends, H...
367K 10.5K 52
Let's read a story. One about a girl who grew up in her own mind. Times she was too deep in her own thoughts when people talked not to realize how mu...
2.1M 45.5K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...