chapter 12

"Y/N?" She heard a voice.

"Y/N? Can you hear me?" The voice said.

Her eyes fluttered open. She was looking up at Charlie.

"Oh Charlie I'm so glad it's you." She smiled. "Where am I?"

"The hospital wing." He told her while getting up out of the chair next to her bed. "Water?" He asked.

"Yeah, thanks." She rubbed her forehead.

"Here."

"Why have I passed out twice in the past month." Y/N said again before taking a sip of the nice cold water.

Charlie laughed in response.

"So what happened." Y/N asked.

Charlie looked at the ground. "You don't remember what happened. I guess you hit your head when you fell."

"Exactly like last time. Charlie what happened."

Charlie sighed before giving Y/N a recap of what happened after the first task.

"There are rumours flying around the school." He told her.

"Flying as in you falling off your broom when you play quidditch?" Y/N grinned trying to brighten the mood. She was asleep for four hours. (It was about seven thirty.) She had no idea what people thought of her now.

"Shut up." Charlie glared with a small laugh. "Anyway if your feeling good enough we should go to dinner. People are expecting you."

"People as in?" Y/N asked.

"The entire school, and Cedric. Mostly Cedric. Maybe Draco. No Draco's distracted with Pansy. Oh Elliot! Mae, and Liane, yes Liane." Charlie rambled.

"Why are you still talking. You've mentioned like six people." She rolled her eyes.

"Ok well let's go down and see everyone." He grabbed her arm and tried to pull her out of bed.

"No, I wanna sleep." Y/N tried to lie down, but Charlie grabbed her waist and put her over his shoulder.

"Madame Pomfrey." Charlie called her over.

"Yes dear." She smiled.

"Y/N is all better." He smiled and showed her face to Madame Pomfrey. Y/N was frowning.

"Ah she looks great. Just make sure she gets something to eat for dinner. And Ms. L/N maybe try to stop falling."

"Will do." Charlie grinned goofily.

"Of course Madame Pomfrey." Y/N smiled.

Charlie walked out of the hospital wing with Y/N still over his shoulder.

"Your my least favourite person right now Charlie." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"You totally just rolled your eyes didn't you."