Love, Quackity | QUACKITY x R...

By bunch_of_stardust

Your suddenly internet famous cousin Tom Simons and best friend, introduces you to his other online friends... More

Y/N BACKGROUND STORY
The Dream SMP || Chapter 1
Discord || Chapter 2
The surprise || chapter 3
The Grand Carnival || Chapter 4
The Grand Carnival 2 || Chapter 5
She loves me || Chapter 6
The House || Chapter 8
Tommy || Chapter 9
Replaced || Chapter 10
Apology accepted || Chapter 11
Lazy || Chapter 12
Reveal || Chapter 13
~appereciation post~
Collab || Chapter 14
Cut the cameras || Chapter 15
Oh no || Chapter 16
Take two || Chapter 17
First Stream || Chapter 18
Adios! || Chapter 19
On the way to fame || Chapter 20
Twitch || Chapter 21
Raid || Chapter 22
Karl || Chapter 23
Confused || Chapter 24
Why would you lie to me? || Chapter 26
Lore || Chapter 27
Promise || Chapter 28
10K?!
Going Feral || Chapter 29
Some nerve || Chapter 30
Someone at the door || Chapter 31
The Telephone || Chapter 32
Temporarily || Chapter 33
Victory || Chapter 34
Picnic || Chapter 35
Rain || Chapter 36
Trip || Chapter 37
florida || Chapter 38

Dsmp || Chapter 25

467 7 14
By bunch_of_stardust

A/N: I haven't uploaded a chapter in almost a week because I've been spending a lot of time writing this long chapter. So I hope you enjoy because I have had no sleep-

Ranboo's POV:

Today was the day I was going to finally meet Y/N in person. I was pretty excited! I really want to see her house. From what I've seen in her streams and calls, it looks big and modern. Yesterday, Tubbo said he was free and available, so I headed over to the kitchen where he was eating breakfast. I saw him sitting there with some pancakes.

"You made pancakes?" I asked,  I didn't know Tubbo could cook pancakes.

He shoved a slice of pancake in his face, "No, I postmated them here."

"Ah..."

"What are you gonna eat?" Tubbo asked, "Sorry, I didn't order you anything."

"That's fine, I'll just have some cereal." I said.

He looked at me while I grabbed a bowl, "Cereal? We have bagels in the cupboard you know."

"Yeah I know," I said in reply grabbing the minecraft creeper crunch cereal.

"Minecraft creeper crunch?!" Tubbo asked laughing, "When did you buy that?"

"Uhh, I think about 2 days ago."

He burst out laughing, "Why?!"

I started laughing a bit too, "Because it says to eat it when your sad, and I'm just always, so very sad."

"Your always sad?"

"Yes."

We both just started laughing. I tried pouring my milk in the bowl but I missed because I was laughing, which just made us laugh more.

"You better clean up that shit on the counter before we leave, cause I'm not doing it." He warned me.

"Fine," I said sitting down beside him and scooping my cereal into my mouth, "Y/N is bringing Tommy with her you know."

"Yeah, I know. Tommy texted me about it."

"Nice. It should take us about 25 minutes to get there, so we should leave at around 2:30." I told him.

"Sure," He replied, "you gonna bring the mask and glasses?"

"Yeah, probably. Y/N might stream so I probably should." I said before shoveling more creeper crunch in my mouth.

"Your really enjoying that creeper crunch, aren't you?"

"Eh," I answered in honesty, "It's not that great."

He finished the last bit of his pancakes and walked over to put his plate in the dishwasher, "How do you think chat will react about the meetup with Y/N today?"

"What is this?" I asked while bringing my bowl to the dishwasher aswell, "Is this some sort of interview?"

"I was just wondering..." He answered making me feel kinda bad.

"Honestly, I don't know. The fans have seen you with Y/N, but they haven't seen me with Y/N. I mean, I haven't seen myself with Y/N either!"

"Fair point," He said snatching my bowl out of my hand and putting it in the dishwasher, "Y/N's pretty nice. You should be fine."

"I hope so."

Y/N's POV:

"Why can't I fucken sit in the passengers seat?" Tommy asked me, crouched down next to my rolled down car window. I was in his driveway picking him up to go to my house. 

Today was the meetup with Ranboo, and I thought it would be cool to have Tommy there too, so I invited him. But right now, he was being a bit annoying. I have been sitting in his driveway for about 10 minutes now waiting for him to get in the car, but he hasn't. He made me talk to Philza on his phone, and now keeps insisting on sitting in the passengers seat.

"I said no, Tommy!" I looked over at the dashboard on my car, "Shoot! It's 1:30, we gotta go! PLEASE just get in the backseat!"

"But I want to sit in the front!" He whined.

"TOMMY!"

"Fine!" He said opening the door to the backseat and sitting down.

"Put on your seatbelt." I said noticing the seatbelt warning on the dashboard.

"No, I'm a big man." 

I turned my head towards him and looked at him dead in the eye, with a straight face and said, "Tom, put on your seatbelt."

He laughed a bit, "Okay! Okay!"

I finally got out of the driveway, and started driving to my house.

"Why are you in such a rush? It's only 1:32 and they're only gonna arrive at fuckin, 3:00!" He questioned noticing the time on his phone.

"Well, I would like to stream a 'You laugh, You Lose' thing and then edit it, and upload it on youtube." I replied, "The thing is, I don't have media share set up, and I don't know how to."

"So you need my help?"

"...yes."

"Well, you got the right man for the job."

"Shut up Tommy." I said making him laugh.

~~~

It was 2:00 and Tommy and I finished setting up early. We had an hour to spare, so I called Alex.

*in the middle of the call*

Alex: Ew, Tommy! 

Tommy: What? What's "ew"?

Alex: What's that green shit in your hair?

Tommy: What? There's nothing in my hair!

Alex: Yes there is!

Y/N: Oh wait! I see it, lemme get it out...

Tommy: WHAT THE FUCK?! IS THERE ACTUALLY SOMETHING IN MY HAIR?!

Y/N: Yes! Stay still!

Alex: *laughing*

Y/N: I got it out!

Tommy: Eugh! What the fuck is that?!

Y/N: I think it's... moss!

Alex: Ew, Tommy, you live in moss?

Tommy: No, you dickhead! I don't know how that shit even got in my hair!

Y/N: That's disgusting Tommy.

Tommy: WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN?

Alex: *laughs* What were we talking about before this?

Y/N: I don't know, I think we were talking about how different American english and British english are.

Alex: Oh yeah!

Tommy: I stand by what I said earlier, Americans and American English is fucking weird.

Alex: What's wrong with Americans and American english? You guys call your boots, a boot, and your fucking trunks, a boot!

Tommy: Trunks?! That just so, eugh... you american.

Alex: I'm not even fucking American Tommy!

Y/N: Yeaah... I don't think we should continue this topic!

Alex: Probably not... so, what are you guys gonna do today?

Tommy: Well, today Ran-

Y/N: JUST CHILLING! Uh, I mean, we're just gonna be chilling here... at the house.

Alex: Okay! If you guys are gonna stream, I'll try to watch but my Twitch isn't working properly today, so I'm sorry if I miss it.

Y/N: Nah, it's fine.

Tommy: Yeah, we are probably gonna stream with-

Y/N: EACHOTHER! We might stream with eachother.

Tommy: Can you stop fucken cutting me off?

Y/N: No.

Alex: Anyway... have you guys seen everyone on Twitter?

Y/N: No, why? What's Twitter up to?

Alex: They're going nuts making fan edits and fan art about that one fucking clip in Tommy's video!

Y/N: What clip?

Tommy: Your fucking kidding me...

Y/N: No... there's more than one clip-

Tommy: The kissing clip!

Y/N: Oh... yeaaahh that clip...

Alex: Yeaaaahhhhh... so, uh..

Y/N: uhh...

Alex: Um, I gotta go now..

Tommy: Bye Big Q!

Y/N: Bye..!

Call ended

Tommy's POV

The call ended at around 2:40-ish, leaving me and Y/N about 20 minutes left until Ranboo and Tubbs came. I don't know why any time I brought them up during the call, Y/N would cut me off and try and flip the topic off of them. It was fuckin weird. As we waited, Y/N played some bedwars and I helped her out on the side since she was kinda shit.

"Kill this guy, KILL THIS GUY!" I yelled at her pointing at the guy from the red team trying to destroy her bed.

"Why? He's visiting!" She complained.

"No he's not! He's trying to destroy your bed!" I explained, "Your on the yellow team, and he's on the red, which means he's trying to break your-"

The red team broke her fucking bed and won.

"Did I win?" She asked turning her head towards me.

"No! Red won! They broke your fucking bed!"

"Oh..." She said leaving the game, "I don't get it."

I looked and her and said, "I know."

Just as I said that, we heard a ring a the door.

Y/N looked at me and smiled, "It's time!"

We both got up and ran down the stairs to open the door. Of course, I beat Y/N to opening it and seeing Ranboo and Tubbo.

"Hello!" Tubbo said as I swang the door open.

"Hey Tubbo... and Ranboo." I replied.

Y/N smiled and gestured her hand in the house, "Well, don't just stand there! Come on in!"

"Wow," Ranboo said looking around, "your house is really nice!"

"How do you keep it so... clean?!" Tubbo asked Y/N.

"Well, I mean," She said starting to explain, "when you live alone with nobody around that often, it's pretty easy!"

Ranboo and Tubbo nodded and we were all just, silent. So I asked, "Uh, what are we gonna do now Y/N?"

"We could chill, or we could stream now and chill later?" She answered.

"Well, what type of stream did you have planned?" Tubbo asked.

"Tommy and I set up Media share so we could do a 'You Laugh, You lose'.." She answered, "But I mean it's your choice! We can do something different!"

"No!" Ranboo objected, "That sounds fun! We can do that and chill later...if you guys are all okay with that.."

"Yeah! I think that's a great idea!" Tubbo added.

"Cool!" Y/N said turning her head towards me, "Tommy, could you lead them to my room?"

"Sure!" I answered.

"Great! I'll grab some water, unless you guys want anything else?" Y/N asked.

"Nah, water's fine!" Tubbo replied.

"I'm fine with water too." Ranboo said.

"Do have coke?" I asked Y/N. I wasn't about to drink some boring fucking water.

Y/N rolled her eyes at me, "Of course I do, I have some in my fridge for whenever you come."

She started filling up glasses with water as I led Tubbo and Ranboo up to Y/N's room. We sat in there and waited for Y/N to come up with the drinks so she can enter the passcode on the computer and start the stream. She eventually came up the stairs with three glasses of water and one can of coke.

"Sorry that took so long," Y/N said handing over the cups of water, "here's your coke Tommy."

I grabbed the coke out of her hand, "Thanks, alright... Y/N can you please put in your fucking passcode?"

"Oh yeah, sorry.. gimme a sec..." She said moving her seat closer so she can reach the keyboard and log in.

Once the computer was unlocked, we loaded up Twitch and started her stream with the loading screen.

"Everyone ready?" Y/N asked, "I'm gonna remove the loading screen in a second-"

"WAIT!" Ranboo shouted, "I need my mask and glasses!"

"Oh shit! Ranboo almost just did a face reveal!" I added.

"They're right here on the desk!" Tubbo said grabbing them and handing it to him.

Ranboo grabbed the mask and glasses and put it on as fast as he could.

"Alright," Y/N said laughing a bit, "now is everyone ready?"

"Yep!" Tubbo replied.

Y/N turned on the facecam and unmuted the mic.

"Hello Chat!" She said. The chat started going crazy as they noticed Ranboo and Tubbo, "As you guys can see, I have the bench trio with me!"

Tubbo waved, "Hi chat!"

"Hello!" Ranboo said also waving.

"WHAT'S GOING ON CHAT?" I asked loudly into the mic, "HOW ARE WE DOING TODAY?"

"Tommy," Y/N said pulling me back from the mic, "not so close to the mic please!"

"Why?"

"Your gonna break the mic and everyone's ears!" She complained, "Also, while Ranboo is here chat, can we all thank him for encouraging me to start streaming? Yeah?"

"I also sent her links to all this equipment!" Ranboo added.

"Can I get some hearts in chat for Ranboo?" She asked chat. Chat went nuts spamming the purple twitch hearts.

"This is fucking stupid." I said to Y/N, "Can we just start already?"

"This is not stupid! This is Ranboo appericiation!" She replied.

"Yeah!" Ranboo exclaimed.

"Ugh..." I groaned, " Can someone explain to chat what we're doing?"

"Sure!" Tubbo answered, "Today chat, we're gonna do a 'You Laugh, you lose' with media share! All you need to do, is donate money and attatch a YouTube link with it. All four of us will have... five lives is it?"

"Yeah, five lives." Y/N confirmed.

"Five lives, and chat, your videos have to make us laugh. If we lose all five lives, the stream ends!"

"Alright, you guys ready?" Y/N asked us.

"Yeah!" Tubbo and Ranboo replied.

"Let's do this boys!" I answered.

"Okay!..." She said as she reached over to enable media share, "Chat! Media share is now on!"

Y/N's POV

We were all so concentrated trying not to laugh while watching the videos playing. I couldn't believe how many videos were loaded up in the queue... do you know how much money I'm making?! We were going pretty well until we got to the video of the joker, and Tubbo tried imitating it and he was really bad which made us laugh. After that, all of us were holding it in, but Tommy let out the tiniest snort at the video of George screaming and chat called Tommy out for it. We were holding on to three lives left which was pretty good. 

"Ah man, how has it only been thirty minutes and we lost two lives already?!" Tubbo asked.

"Well, I mean three lives isn't that bad." Ranboo answered.

I nodded in agreement, "True, I thought we'd be doing worse." 

"I got to go now, but have my money." The text-to-speech read out from someone who donated.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed the stream!" I said in response to the dono, "Thank you so much by the way chat for all the donations today! This is insane! Thank you!"

"Check your discord." One of the donos said.

"A one hunderd dollar donation?" I exclaimed realising the amount donated.

"Holy shit! Who just donated?" Tommy asked.

"Lemme see.." I said scrolling back to that notifacation, "It was-"

"DREAM?!" Tubbo shouted, "Dreamwastaken donated you one hundred dollars Y/N!"

"Wait, really?" Ranboo questioned.

"Yeah!" Tommy replied, "Look! It says dreamwastaken donated a hundred dollars!"

"He wants me to check my discord? Sure! I'll check my discord for that much money!" I said pausing the media shares and opening discord, "Wait... no way..."

"What does it say?" Tubbo asked.

"It's the server IP for the Dream SMP!" I exclaimed.

"LET'S FUCKING GO!" Tommy shouted jumping out of his seat.

We all eventually got out of our chairs and started jumping together and shouting. After we were done that, we sat back down and turned on Minecraft.

"Sorry chat, I just turned off Media Share because now were gonna play on the Dream SMP!" I explained, "I will leave some off the videos in the queue play while we explore the SMP, but the 'You laugh, you lose' challenge is over now."

"Oh! It's loading!" Ranboo said as we watched the Dream SMP server load on my screen.

Once it fully loaded, we all shouted again. I was so happy. I didn't expect this to happen today. I couldn't wait to tell Quackity and see his reaction. We continued on and the bench trio behind me helped me find my way around, and we built a nice little log house across from Tommy's house since there was nothing there (at the time I'm writing this, there is nothing across from Tommy's house). It looked nice! We created a little flower garden infront of my door. I couldn't wait to call Alex tomorrow and show him the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 82.8K 63
*REPUBLISHED* "ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴠᴀʟᴇʀɪᴇ ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ʜᴏꜱᴛ..." valerie davis didn't know the first thing about twitch. that is, until she...
236K 7K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
472K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...
449K 10.9K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰...