The Healer's Alpha

By barngrjl

Hope spent her life trapped under the guise of protection, when all she wanted to do was live. Connor had los... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 29

24.2K 873 63
By barngrjl

Connor

"You feel it, don't you Hope? The power coursing through you."

She has to, even I can feel it through our bond. It's like a constant humming, a tool just sitting there waiting to be used, always accessible just at her fingertips. I just need to figure out how to get her to lock onto it and call it forward at will.

"Yeah, I feel it. I just don't know how to control it." She says, her eyes forming tears that I know are from frustration. I put my hands on her shoulders and squeeze them gently and she looks up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and I just want to take her inside and tuck her into bed, to keep her warm and safe.

But that isn't the world we live in. In our world, she is a target and she is my weakness. I need her to be strong and sure of herself.

"We'll figure it out. I'm here for you. I'll be here every step of the way. Just try to project it, baby. Imagine it as a tangible thing. Like an actual shield and push it outwards." I say and her tears disappear, replaced by a look of firm resolve.

"Ok." She says nodding as her face contorts into concentration and her body takes a defensive stance. She closes her eyes and her body begins to shake with effort. A few moments later, I feel my body engulfed with a soothing warmth, like a blanket. I smile as my excitement grows.

"I think you're doing it, Hope. Dean! Get out here!" I yell and Hope's eyes snap open as the warmth dissipates.

"No, Connor. Not again." She begs and I hold her cheeks in my palms.

"It's ok. I'm not gonna have him wail on me like last time. Just see of I'm right and it's working." I say and she nods, but still looks concerned.

My sweet girl, worried about her big bad alpha. God I'm lucky.

"You need another ass whoopin?" Dean asks as he flounces down the stairs in nothing but a loose pair of shorts smelling like Kade. I wrinkle my nose making him chuckle.

"Seriously?" I ask and he shrugs.

"The blatant display of masculine superiority I played over you earlier turned my baby on. What he wants, he gets." Dean says unapologetically as he walks towards me.

"At least one of us is getting it." Hope says with a pout, crossing her arms in front of her chest and Dean chuckles. I roll my eyes at the two of them.

"There's more important things to worry about right now than sex." I say and they both gasp. Even Kade walks out from the house, sitting down on the patio chair carefully.

"Lies!" He yells making Hope and Dean laugh. I clear my throat and let a little Alpha aura out. It won't work on Hope and barely works on Dean and Kade, but it should be enough to get them to focus.

"OK, Hope. Try it again." She nods and her face scrunches as she concentrates. Soon, the warm feeling floods over me again and I nod to Dean.

"Try to swipe me with your claws." I tell him and one hand shifts. It slips across my chest, gliding off of me like it hit nothing but air.

Dean's mouth gapes in astonishment as he looks at Hope. Kade's chest puffs up in pride and I smile at Hope.

"That's what I'm talking about!" I shout as I scoop her up in my arms and swing her from side to side. She squeals in joy and Kade comes down to join us.

"OK. Again."

After a few more hours of practice I can tell that Hope is exhausted. My mom pulled us away briefly for one last fitting of our outfits for the ceremonies. I can tell she is still irritated by me making us move them sooner, but afterward I plan to explain it to her because while my mom is incredibly sweet, she also does revenge better than anyone. After our fittings I carry Hope home and she nearly falls asleep in my arms.

Dean and Kade had prepared dinner which I was incredibly grateful for, but I noticed Hope barely eating.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" I ask her and she sighs before resting her head on my shoulder. Little things like that, where she takes comfort in me, brings me more joy than I ever thought possible.

"Just nervous. And scared." She says and I wrap my arms around her, kissing her head.

"I know, baby. But the Moon Goddess wouldn't have chosen you if you couldn't handle it. I honestly believe that. You, me, Dean and Kade together? We're unstoppable everything will be fine." I say as soothingly as possible. She nods and looks up at me with those doe eyes that make my heart palpitate and bites her lower lip.

"You know what would make me feel better?" She asks.

"Name it and it's yours." I tell her.

"An orgasm or two." She says sweetly making Dean spit out his water and Kade laugh. I smile down at her and scoop her into my arms.

"Your wish is my command." I say as she giggles.

I slam the bedroom door shut behind me and toss her onto our bed. She looks up at me with hooded eyes and licks her lips, making my cock harden so fast I get a little dizzy from the rush of blood. I climb over her and rip her clothes off, throwing the tattered shreds across the room, making her eyes widen in surprise. I lean down to catch her lips in a bruising, frantic kiss, I'm almost as desperate for her release as she is. My hands make gentle circles along her body, feeling all of her soft skin with my fingertips. She moans in to my mouth and reaches for my cock, but I take her hands and hold them over her head.

"This is about you, baby. I want to make you feel good. So sit back and enjoy." I whisper in her ear and feel her body shudder against me. I look down at her soft curves and see goosebumps and pebbled nipples.

Perfection.

I slide down her body leaving kisses everywhere I go. Her whimpers turn into quiet pleas as my fingers trace her sex, already swollen wet with her need.

"Please, Connor. Please!" I chuckle and look up at her. Eyes closed, lips swollen and red, cheeks flushed.

Just where I want her.

"We're gonna try a little something different tonight." I coo trying to make my voice smooth like velvet. Her breathing hitches and she nods.

"Do whatever you want to me, baby." I groan in response and rest my head on her belly.

This woman will kill me.

I lower myself further until I can smell her sweet arousal. My tongue flicks out to taste her and her hips strain for more. I chuckle, but oblige my needy mate, plunging into her slick folds and devouring her as she bucks and pleads for release. When I can sense she's close, I pull away dropping kisses along her inner thigh instead. She let's out a squeal of agitation, but I only chuckle.

I go back to twirling and nipping along her clit, running my finger along her soaking wet slit, but never quite sinking it in the way I know she wants me to.

"Connor!" She yells frustrated at me and I stop my movements all together.

"What are you doing?" She yells, agitated now. "Get back in there!" She yells again making me laugh heartily this time.

"Who do you belong to?" I ask her, tracing my nose along her sex inhaling her intoxicating scent before using my nose to twirl her clit. She groans at the contact but I pull away again.

"Hope?" I ask and her eyes pop open to look down at me.

"You Connor. I'm yours." She says making me smile. I lick her furiously until I feel her near her release, only to pull back again. Tears of frustration prick her eyes and her fists clench into balls.

"Soon sweet girl." I appease her. "Do you trust me?" I ask and she looks down at me, her eyes once harsh with anger soften.

"Of course." She says and I smile widely at her.

My tongue darts out to continue it's teasing of her nub as one finger slips into her core. She tightens around me and cries out, the lower half of her body leaving the bed as she adjusts to the fullness. I use my other hand to lower her back down and keep her in place. I slip my finger out, now coated in her juices, and slip it down to her other hole. I feel her body tense as I massage around the outside.

"Connor?" She asks and I stop for a moment to look up at her.

"Trust me, baby." I say and she nods.

I slip the finger in only to the first knuckle and hear her sharp intake of breath. I devour her pussy like a man starved, thrusting my tongue into her core before slipping it up to circle her clit. I pump my finger in and out of her ass gently and feel her begin to climb towards her release. As she tightens around my finger I increae my tempo, faster and faster slipping a little further inside of her each time. After a lengthy build up, Hope screams my name as her body clenches so tightly I think she's going to break off my finger. Once all of the pleasure has been teased from her body, I pull my finger out gently and look up at her with a smile, her face tired but now relaxed and she smiles back. I wash my hands and face before cleaning her gently then climbing behind her to hold me to her.

"What about you?" She asks sleepily, nuzzling her little face into my chest.

"Tonight was about you." I say and she smiles.

"That was incredible." She says and I smile as my wolf puffs out his chest in pride.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I say quietly, kissing her head and running my hands gently along her bare back. I feel her relax against me and slip into sleep quickly.

I sigh and relax myself, knowing I pleased my mate and helped her sleep. My job is done.

At least for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14M 382K 36
Flicker never wanted a mate, especially an alpha one. She strongly believes that with an alpha mate, she would lose all her freedom and independence...
23.4M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
1.7M 70.3K 70
"You're angry, frustrated. You want some form of release. I can help you with what you want." I drop my hand to trace the edge of his wrist sensually...
109K 3.6K 40
"Are you willing to risk everything?" He asked, leaning his face in closer until our foreheads touched and our lips were barely an inch apart. His bl...