𝕀℀𝕋𝕀ℝ𝔸𝔸ℝ

By Aaradhyarora

Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter... More

Preface
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
SIDNAAZ IS IMMORTAL ❀
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.

8.

1.9K 315 89
By Aaradhyarora

SIDHARTH

Sid: Parth....
Parth: Yes Sir.
Sid: I want all the allowances the ceo's proposed yesterday in my cabin right now.
Parth: I will be there in two sir but would you be able to cross check them in a few minutes?
Sid:Why will I check them in a haste, I have whole two hours before the next meeting.
Parth: Sorry Sir that's the old schedule, there's a slight change now.
Sid (confused) : I remember I was supposed to be free for these two hours according to the one you mailed me in the morning.

I said checking my lined up meetings and saw everything cleared.

Parth (scared) : My fault Sir, I was not in the right state of mind in the morning so it just skipped ny mind and now when I saw Mr. Raichand I remembered the one I mailed you in the morning is actually your meetings that are lined up together.

I looked at him for a moment when I actually noticed him off today, he was not his own self.

Sid: It's alright parth, insaan ho galti ho jaati hai relax.

Parth (amused) : You are not going to fire me?

Sid(laughed) : What do you think I'm? A demon or something of that kind? Or a sadist type of a person?

Parth (immediately): What! no I don't think like this Sir.

Sid: Why will I fire you then? Just because you have always seen me serious about my work doesn't mean I never did mistakes. When I have learnt from them, why can't I expect others to learn from their own mistakes then, and about me being strict, yes I'm because managing all these branches makes you physically drained and the end product is stress and anger but that doesn't makes me a devil or something of that sort.

Parth: Ashu Sir were so right, you are actually not what you show from outside.
Always stay the way you are Sir, I am really liking this side of yours.

Sid (smiled) : Everything Ready for the presentation right?

Parth: Yes Sir, I have already seen it.
Sid: Great, you can leave and take rest

Parth: But Sir, who will write your notes.

Sid: I can very well do them myself, in case you forget I started everything alone so I will manage and you should have a sane state of mind before actually concentrating on work, because one mistake can be spared but not more. And haan if you need to share something I am all ears.

I was thinking what was wrong with Parth because I have seen him getting lost alot nowadays while stepping inside my cabin, usually it's all normal but today I was feeling a jittery feeling inside me, what was happening. I ignored it thinking maybe I was just overthinking and opened the door when something or rather someone fell directly in my arms. I couldn't even react of what happened all of a sudden but that touch it really did wonders to my soul. For once I wasn't thinking of where I was? Who I was? All I wanted to know was who she was and what was she doing here?
It was so wrong I knew but it felt so so right..
Before I could ask something she stood and went away speaking sorry.

God! What just happened with me? Was I actually staring someone in my arms and praising her, this is so not me.... Yes I have pretty share of affairs in my early 27 years of life actually before I met Aadia who changed me completely but never in those affairs I was attracted to someone by just a glimpse.
What the fuck is wrong with me? In these three days I have found myself getting mesmerized with three different persons, what will they think of me as?

Hello, I answered my phone without even realising who could be on the other side.

Mr. Singhania, where are you kab se wait kar rahe hai aapka.... Spoke someone and I recognised the voice, how can I not? This man is getting on my nerves now.

Just a second more Mr.Raichand, and with this I cut the call to get a hold on my heart which has no space for someone only if I knew that once again I'm going to meet the same someone who I'm unable to get out of my mind and for a sane state of mind this was so Illogical as I just saw her for the first time.

I was leaving when my phone rang again displaying Ashu,
I can't pick it up for now because he surely would guess something is wrong and I certainly don't want to see that disappointment in his tone when I failed to share what I know he needs to know.
But I can't even risk of him calling again and again as I need to focus on the meeting this time so dropping a message would be fine.

"Conference main hoon Ashu, can't talk right now. "

And as I thought he would atleast consider this, another message popped up.

"I need a call the moment you finish your conference "

Ashu and his typical ways, I thought before finally heading to the conference room.

*

Not again, I whispered under my breathe when once again I came in front of the one who has been on my mind from the morning, she was presenting the project and her each and every step screamed elegance and confidence. She detailed each and every detail of the project and for the first time in this project I actually saw a life in the project.

Impressive, I said.

And everyone looked at me as if they saw some ghost but I knew from where it came from.

I'm glad you liked it, Mr. Raichand said standing up and forwarding his hand and I signed the deal there itself.

So I guess it's final then, and please make sure everything to be particular Ms..... I paused looking at her for some answer.

Shehnaaz Singhania, she replied.

So Ms. Singhania I hope you are punctual with the timings because I hate those who don't value time, I said in a stern voice not wanting to give an impression that I was actually amazed to see such style of presenting.

I take my work very seriously Mr. Srivastav, I don't think you will have to worry about this, she replied confidently and I really really appreciate her because I could see a female version of my own self in some stranger, bold confident and elegant the perfect mixture the entrepreneur world nowadays required, I nodded before leaving the cabin.

*

She is the same..... The one Ashu talked about, the one I talked with on phone but fuck off Sidharth why are you feeling such for the first time in your 32 years of life. All the three persons I felt myself attracted was actually a single person but why I felt it that way?

Then I saw the time 2 baj gaye, I need to go and pick up Aadia....

*
Hi Mr.Srivastav, I heard as soon as I got out of my car, and there she was and I was surprised and thought bhagwaan kitni baar milwaoge aaj aap.

Hi, I replied back with a smile but it wasn't visible because my face was covered with a mask for obvious reasons.

Aap yahan, I asked after sensing the Atmosphere getting obvious because I could see her seeing me when she could feel constant glances over her. Don't get me wrong I am not a pervert, nor am I someone who wanted to get laid because I was a changed man now, it was just I could not bring myself out of her spell, there was something different in her atmosphere that I wanted her to stay around me for a little longer.

Nothing as such, bus bete ko lene aayi thi, she replied finally looking at me.

Bete ko, I asked visibly taken aback she doesn't seem to have a kid, but then I remembered Ashu mentioning about of her child once, what was his name......

Haan bete ko, kyun nhi aa sakti? She asked politely but I don't know why I could sense the underlying emotions in her voice.

Obviously you can why not? .... I said not wanting to proceed any further when I hardly know her.

It was so awkward, I wanted her to speak but exactly what I don't know and neither wanted to ponder over that region but I hate this awkwardness for now, we hardly know the other one then there's no point of this right.

Dadda here comes the voice of my love....
Hi Dadda ki jaan, I said picking her up in air.

Hi Uncle, came another voice And I looked down to see Aadia's friend there.

Hi bacha, I smiled caressing his hairs.

Aahnik, I heard someone from my side calling him or rather someone whose voice I can never forget now I think.

Mumma he squealed happily running to her and I saw pure bliss on her face, so he was the one Ashu was talking about, Aadia se total opposite hai ye Aahnik but he is cute.

Mumma aaj aap time par aaye ho, he spoke and I don't know why I just stood there not wanting to leave before them .

Haan Bacha, chale abhi she said picking him up.

Nhi ice cream khani hai, he said pouting just like Aadia.

Dadda Icecream, And here comes the voice of Aadia. Why did I decided to stay here.

Nhi bacha abhi toh li thi aaj nhi, I tried reasoning only to know that i will loose, I can't see her sad face.

Please na Dadda, She said pouting.
Mumma chodo, said Aahnik from behind.

Nhi Aahnik Kal khayenge aaj nhi bacha, She spoke.

Mumma aaj hi chaiye chodo mujhe, dekho vahan hai ice cream wale uncle, he spoke excitedly.

Aahnik.... She tried sounding stern but it felt damn funny.

Mumma, he copied

Aadia kal khayenge na bacha, I tried making her understand.
Nhi, she was as adamant as I was and I sighed, how can I ignore her.

Last time for this week Aadia, I said sternly because I don't want her to get sick.

Pinky promise, she said showing her little finger for me with such small hopes in her mind.

Mumma please dekho na Aadia ke Dad bhi maan gaye aap bhi maan jaao na, Aahnik said wriggling out of her hold and she finally put her down.

Go but only one icecream,she said .
Pakka he said coming to me and gesturing me to bow down.

I let Aadia down and finally sat on my one knee in front of him,

Ji Kahiye, I asked him.
Aap bhi icecream khaoge? He asked so politely that how could I ignore him.

Zaroor agar aapki mumma bhi aayengi, I don't know what got me to say that and she looked at me shocked.

Nhi, please aap jaiye I don't want to have it, she spoke and all I could think was why was she so hesitant? But my mind screamed, because you are a stranger to her and she might be having her husband waiting for her at their home.

Mumma chalo na, Aahnik whined.
Bacha... She started to cut him off but to my surprise Aadia talked to her.

Umm Aunty please chaliye na, she spoke softly and I saw her sighing before nodding.

I was shocked would be an understatement because Aadia talking to a total stranger was never her cup of tea, she used to be shy always even after I tried so hard for her to go and gel up with the people.

Yeah, you are best Aadia Said Aahnik while hugging her and I smiled thinking how cute they looked.

*
Uncle ek question hai, I heard Aahnik saying and I looked at him for knowing what does he want to know.

Aap humesha mask main kyun rehte ho, kuch kiya hai aapne? He asked and I felt that this could be the most innocent way one could ask it although I lack the answer to this question but still I will figure out what do I need to say to him.

Aahnik bad manners bacha, aise nhi puchte say sorry to uncle Said Shehnaaz.

Sorry Uncle, he pouted.

It's ok Ms. Singhania he is still a kid there is no need to scold him, I said taking his side and he showed his little tongue out to his mother and I just laughed at his antics.

Aahnik she said sternly and I sighed, this was not my matter to intrude

Dadda mujhe bhi jaan na hai ye, asked Aadia.

Kya jaan na hai bacha aapko, I asked settling besides both the kids on the bench not actually caring about what will she think if I get friendly with her son.

Yahi ki aap mask kyun lagate ho, Asked Aadia and I could see Aahnik seeing me with a lot of interest.

Abhi kahan lgaya hai maine mask, I said.
Voh toh aap icecream kha rahe ho na isliye, replied Aahnik in a second and I was just amazed at how smart he was for his age.

Arey haan aap mujhe buddhu bana rahe the Dadda, she whined.

Tum buddhu hi ho, said Aahnik making everyone of us gasp.

Tum buddhu ho main kyun hoon, she replied.

Aadia nhi bacha aise nhi bolte, I said picking her up and settling her in my lap

Usne mujhe buddhu bola she spoke.

Toh aapne bhi toh bola na bacha, I tried making her understand when I heard...

Aahnik galat baat hai na ye, aise karta hai koi, dekho kitni khush thi voh, aise sabko tang nhi karte na, said Shehnaaz picking Aahnik up.

Now c'mon apologize, she said.

Wait a second, dono ki galti hai na toh sorry sirf voh kyun bolega, c'mon Aadia be a good girl now, I replied.

Ok Fine, they both said in unison and they hand shaked with each other from free hands as their one hand still had icecream, but they both we're still in our arms.

Umm I guess chalna chaiye Hume Aahnik, mumma needs to finish some work too right, she said kissing his forehead whereas he just smiled in response but before they could leave Aahnik shouted...
Mumma wait please....

Kya hua? She asked panicked.

Arey kuch nhi mujhe aapko kuch dikhana tha, he spoke urgently.

Ghar chalkar na Aahnik.. She was tired but was still trying.

Uncle ko bhi dikhana hai na mujhe meri mumma, he spoke excited about something.

Nhi na Aahnik please, Aadia whined and I was happy that at least she tried making friends on her own.

Ab toh dekhna padega kya hai, she spoke making Aahnik Stand on his own feets and coming towards us and gestured for Aadia to come in her hands, but before that she saw in my eyes as if asking for permission and I don't know why I allowed her and on top of that how did Aadia went in her arms.

Mumma dekho, Said Aahnik Getting a paper out of his bag.

I saw and I knew what it was..... Only Aadia used to draw on such papers and I was happy that this time she has drawn for someone other than me.

This is beautiful, she said looking at the drawing and I smiled proudly at Aadia at my daughter.

Tumhe toh drawing main koi interest nhi hai na Aahnik then who made this, she said taking that paper in her hands and observing it carefully with a smile etched on her face.

Aadia ne banaya hai mere liye, Aahnik was cut off by Aadia herself.....

Kyunki voh mera bahut acha dost hai na Aunty aur uski aur meri dono ki favorite butterfly isliye maine butterfly banaya.... She spoke sweetly and Shehnaaz kissed her forehead gently...

I noticed how Aadia clutched her dupatta in her small fists and also how beautifully she smiled when Shehnaaz kissed her but sadly this was the only thing I can't fulfill in her life...
She can never get a mother....
And I know how much I try I can't become what a mother can....

How was the update?
How do you think is the story proceeding...

How was their interaction?
Aadia and Aahnik are sweet right....

I know I haven't replied to comments in previous chapters but I read all of them and trust me they are very special to me, I will soon reply to all of them.

Next update might take some time because I have my practicals continuously for 2 weeks so hopefully if the next update gets ready I will post but chances are less....

Please vote, comment and Follow me too if you like my work.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

For UNREQUITED LOVE: Read 47.MY HOME till the time I post the next chapter (P.S. for those who missed it, was a just a reminder 😅😉)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 45.5K 63
*What if Sidharth was in Bigg boss but Shehnaaz wasn't a part of this season *What if Shehnaaz was a Sidfangirl *What if Sidnaaz were to marry each...
74.3K 8.2K 27
Β© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...
269K 36.9K 94
He loved her She loved him But the stars changed the way and they didn't want to be next to each other and the little life was the only connecting s...
2.2K 254 5
*π™Έπšƒ π™Έπš‚ 𝙰 π™Ώπš„πšπ™΄ π™΅π™Έπ™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½. π™Έπšƒ π™·π™°πš‚ 𝙽𝙾 π™²π™Ύπ™½π™½π™΄π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½ πš†π™Έπšƒπ™· π™°π™½πšˆ πšπ™΄π™°π™» π™Έπ™½π™²π™Έπ™³π™΄π™½πšƒ π™Ύπš π™²π™·π™°πšπ™°π™²πšƒπ™΄πš π™Ύπš οΏ½...