✨Bakugou x Black reader ✨

By Chantel_Nii

I'll explain more inside so come on in sis ✨❤️ More

Introdution!
A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 23

701 23 38
By Chantel_Nii

Enjoy!
.
.
.

Next Day - 7:00am

Y/n opens her eyes slowly and looks around, noticing she's not in her room. "Where am I?" She thought. Y/n tries to get up but couldn't, as if something sturdy was keeping her in place. "What the hell?" Y/n whispered. "Why do I feel so secured—" Y/n begins until she cuts herself off when she felt something tickling her neck. She slowly looks down to see Bakugou laying next to her with his arm wrapped around her.

"WHA—" Y/n begins before closing her mouth shut quick. Bakugou made a low humming sound, from Y/n almost sudden outburst. Y/n shivers as she noticed that Bakugou's face so close to her neck, feeling every breath he takes.

"Shit, we did watched a movie last night huh? I didn't expect for me to suddenly sleep here" Y/n thought as she trace down Bakugou's body with her eyes. "He's so close to me, and it feels like he's holding onto me for dear life!" Y/n thought.

'But it feels....good'

Y/n eyes widened at her sudden thought. She place her hand on Bakugou's muscular arm and caresses him gently. "Kacchan, wake up" Y/n whispered. She could tell Bakugou making a slight expression from him being so close to her neck. Bakugou suddenly clenches lightly onto her back.

"Kacchan, Kacchan wake up" Y/n repeated but a little louder this time. Y/n leans back to get a better view of his face. Bakugou then starts to groan which Y/n shook by it, it was sexy.

Bakugou slowly opens his half lidded eyes and looks at Y/n, finally revealing his crimson eyes.

".....Kacchan" Y/n whispered Bakugou looks down and noticed he was holding Y/n against him. He pulls her away and sits up immediately. "Damn, you didn't have to do allat!" Y/n snapped. "Shut up!" Bakugou snapped back with a raspy tone. Y/n looks up Bakugou and noticed that his cheeks are now red.

"Are you embarrassed, Kacchan?" Y/n asked with a hint of a teasing tone. Bakugou grits his teeth and gets out of the bed. "I'm not embarrassed!!" He growled as he stomps his way into his bathroom. "Pfftttt—" Y/n begins before laughing.

Bakugou steps out of the bathroom halfway and looks at her in a pissed off way. "Shut up and get in here!" Y/n looks at him confused. "Huh?" Bakugou suddenly threw a packaged toothbrush at her forehead. "Ow! Okay what you're not going to do is get comfortable of hitting me in the forehead with stuff!!" Y/n snapped. Bakugou then smirks at her before going back into his bathroom.

Y/n grabs the toothbrush and walks into the bathroom. She looks over to see Bakugou brushing his teeth but have his hand underneath his white beater, which causing to expose his bare lower abdomen.

'GAWD....DAYUM!'

Bakugou spits into the sink and looks over at Y/n. "Oi, stop standing there and get to brushing" Y/n blinks a couple times

"Are you always this fucking weird in the morning?" Bakugou said with a slight mug on his face. "Are you always this fucking annoying in the morning?" Y/n clapped back as she puts toothpaste onto her toothbrush. "What did you say?!" Bakugou growled. Y/n flips him off as she starts to brush her teeth. Bakugou lightly muffs the back of her head before exiting out the bathroom.

After Y/n brushed her teeth and washed her face, she walks out of the bathroom to see Bakugou finishing up getting dressed. "I'm guessing you have physical therapy?" Bakugou looks over at her. "Yeah" he replied before exiting out of his dorm. Y/n follows behind him and stands outside of his door.

"Kacchan"

"What?"

Y/n averted her eyes at first but then looks up at Bakugou. "I.....enjoyed hanging with you. Honestly, I wouldn't mind watching movies with you from time to time. Bakugou eyes widened slightly before closing them as he turned his back against her.

"......last night.....didn't piss me off" Bakugou mumbled before walking away. Y/n smiled then went back to her dorm to get dressed for the day.

To....Blade?!

Even though it's the middle of the day, the way the room is set up for the mysterious villain, it'll feel as though dawn will never come. The room is pitched black but only could see a stray of sun light escaping through a slightly exposed curtain.

"Damn...."

The villain cursed, he starts to put his hand on his chest where his bruise located. He starts seething at the thought that Y/n could actually take some damage on him. The bruise he got on his chest was when Y/n punched him, he should had never underestimated her inhuman strength.

"He still haven't showed up after all this time! Next time, I'll make sure to—"

"Man, are you a vampire or something?"

Blade looks up to see Dabi entering his room, he walks towards the window but his blue eyes never left Blade's silver ones. "Why are you here, Dabi?" Dabi opens up the curtain enough for some light to fill up the room. "I can't check on my partner?" Dabi smirked.

"I don't need anybody to check up on me...." Blade said. Dabi lean against the window sill then tilts his head to the side as his blue eyes glow from the sun shining behind him.

"Well, I'm not just anybody"

Blade made a small gasp before looking over at Dabi. "Who the fuck he think he is?" Blade thought. "You've been quite distant since the fight with those little U.A kids." Dabi pointed out. Blade smacks his lips then Dabi closes his eyes. "Speaking of that fight.....I appreciate you saving me back then. Thought I was a goner" Dabi said. "It just so happens that you was right in front of me, that's all" Blade scoffs. Dabi smirks with his eyes closed but then opens his eyes half way.

"I couldn't tell, you was holding onto me so tight" Dabi teased. Blade eyes widened as he suddenly stiffened, Dabi then chuckles at Blade's reaction.

"Man, even if I can't see your face it's still priceless" Dabi laughed. "You're just like him" Blade whispered. "Huh?" Dabi said as he waited for Blade's response.

"You just.....remind me of someone is all" Blade said lowly. Dabi raised his eyebrows a little. "......honestly, I could say the same thing about him" Dabi thought.

Knock, knock!

Dabi and Blade looks over at a blonde haired girl in a school uniform.

"Hmmm~ I swear you two always together, It's like nothing could tear you guys apart~!" The blonde said with a teasing tone. "What do you want, Toga?" Blade said with a irritated tone. "I just wanted to check on you, especially since you and Dabi got into a huge fight with U.A~" Toga grins.

"That doesn't concern you" Blade said lowly but with a harsh tone. "Tch, no need to be an asshole" Toga snapped. "Just leave him be....he's just frustrated" Dabi said. Toga scoffs while Blade suddenly gets up.

"Where are you going?" Dabi asked. Blade starts to walk away. "Out..." Blade replied as he walks out the door, brushing pass Toga on his way out. Dabi starts to follow Blade until Toga stops him.

"You're going after him? Seriously why you need to feel like you have to follow whatever he goes?" Toga questioned. "Somehow....I feel nostalgic around him" Dabi replied.

"Nostalgic?" Toga repeated.

Dabi closes his eyes as a fainted memory plays in his head.

"Are you.....going to be up here tomorrow too?"

Dabi slowly opens his eyes and looks down at Toga then over at Blade whose walking away. Toga leans forward to get a better look on Dabi's face.

"He reminds me of a old friend that I'm no longer seeing" Dabi said, finally clarifying. "What happened to your friend?" Toga asked. "Nothing...." Dabi replied dryly. "It was I who changed and made a different path....a path that he can't follow." Dabi said before he suddenly walks away, following Blade.

"Blade is the only person that makes me feel like I'm with him again" Dabi thought.

Time Skip- Back To U.A

Deku, Todoroki, Uraraka and Y/n decided to chill outside on campus. It was lunch break for Uraraka but since Y/n and the boys are currently suspended she decided to spend her lunchtime with them before class.

"So you guys not getting expelled?" Uraraka asked as she opening her bento box. "No but frankly, I'm surprised" Deku replied. "Huh? Why is that?" Uraraka said with a confused look on her face. Deku looks over at her. "Because I was sure that we were all done for, Mr Aizawa warned us countless times and we still didn't listen." Deku said lowly. Todoroki hums in response.

"I suppose you're right, Mr Aizawa is pretty strict when it comes to his lectures." Uraraka agrees. Deku and Uraraka continues to talk while Y/n zoning them out as she looking at the trees blowing in the wind.

"What are you thinking about?"

Y/n looks over her shoulder to see Todoroki with his famous nonchalant stare.

"Oh....I wasn't thinking about anything, just enjoying this weather is all..." Y/n said softly. Todoroki nods and looks forward. "How's Bakugou doing?" Todoroki asked. Y/n stiffens a little. "Why are you asking me about Kacchan?" Todoroki shrugs. "I mean.....you pretty much be with him the most out of me and Midoriya." Todoroki replied.

'Well, he's not lying'

"When I talked to him yesterday he seems fine. If I ask him if he's okay he'll pretty much throw a fit." Y/n explained. "Right" Todoroki agreed. The two best friends laughed until Y/n spots Bakugou walking around with Kirishima and Denki from a distance.

"What's wrong?" Todoroki asked. Y/n stares off into the distance, watching Bakugou getting annoyed with his friends. Todoroki looks over his shoulders to see what Y/n looking at.

"Seems like he is doing well" Todoroki said, continuing the conversation where they left off. Y/n looks over at Todoroki and nods "Yeah" she said softly. Y/n looks over at Bakugou again but only to realize he is now looking at her.

Ba-Dump!

"H-he's....looking at me?!" Y/n thought. Todoroki starts to observe Y/n. For awhile now he noticed she only act different when it comes to Bakugou, it was only confusing until Y/n vented out to him that she feels some type of way whenever she looks at Bakugou.

"Y/n"

Y/n turns and looks over at Todoroki immediately. "Did you ever realize why you feel the way you do with Bakugou yet?" Todoroki asked. Y/n sits up straight as suddenly starts to get butterflies.

Y/n opens her mouth to speak but gets interrupted by the sudden school bell ring.

"Oh wow, lunchtime over already?"

Y/n looks over at Uraraka, she was pouting. "Yeah well, at least we all get to hang out outside together." Deku said as he starts to stand up. "I know right?! It just feel so strange not having you guys in class" Uraraka said with a sad tone in her voice.

"It's okay, we'll be back in class before you know it" Y/n said as Deku help Uraraka off the ground. "Okay, I'll talk to you guys later! I have to hurry back to class." Uraraka said happily. "I'll walk you to class" Deku said, almost too quickly. Uraraka smiled as Deku escorted her inside the school.

"Heh, they're so cute" Y/n smiles a little. Todoroki looks down at his phone as the notification sound caught his attention. "My sister making dinner for me and..." "Momo~?" Y/n said teasingly as she gives him the 'mmmhmm' look (😏). "Anyway you're more than welcome to come by." Todoroki said as he rolls his eyes at Y/n's teasing once again.

"So I can be the third wheel? I'll pass on that." Y/n scoffed. "It's not like that" Todoroki sighed. "Boy, stop lying to yourself! Besides I'm planning on going to see my mom anyway." Y/n said while shaking her head.

"By yourself? You know you can't leave campus now, I couldn't either but I gotten permission from Mr Aizawa because of my so called father." Todoroki explained. "I get that but....it's been awhile since I went to her grave and I want to see her." Y/n said lowly. Todoroki place his hand on Y/n's shoulder.

"I understand that, but you can't be risky like that anymore. What if you end up seeing that masked man again? And if Mr Aizawa finds out, you'll be out of here for sure" Todoroki said. "Then when will I be able to see my mom?....it's not like I can just pick up the phone and call her!" Y/n said with anger within her voice.

She looks up at Todoroki with tears that she's trying so hard to keep in. Todoroki nonchalant face starts to break as he starts to frown at the sight of his best friend's sad face.

"I'm sorry I....I'm just worried about you and your safety, Y/n" Todoroki whispered. "I know" Y/n mumbled then starts to walk away and walks back into the dorms.

"Oh man, she looks upset, Bakubro" Kirishima said. Bakugou looks over at Y/n as she's walking away.

That Night

Y/n snuck outside the dorms and starts to walk around the empty campus. She wanted to clear her head outside, and it was the perfect time to do so knowing that everyone settle in at this time of night.

"The weather feels nice out tonight" Y/n thought. She walks further down the campus until the moonlight shines on her, catching her attention. Y/n slowly looks up to see the big moon exposed above her. However it wasn't long until she noticed that not everyone settled in for the night just yet.

"Oi"

Y/n flinched at the sound of the familiar voice. She turns around to see Bakugou walking towards her with a straight face.

"Kacchan?" Y/n whispered. "What are you doing out here at this time of night?" Bakugou questioned. Y/n looks away and frowns. "Isn't it late for you? You should be sleeping by now " Y/n said as she avoiding eye contact with Bakugou.

"That's not what I asked you." Bakugou said calmly. "It's nothing, I'll....see you in the morning." Y/n said as she hesitated a little with her words. She glance at Bakugou for a second before she starts to walk away from him. However, Bakugou follows behind her and slowly grabs onto her hand, making her stop for going any further.

Y/n let out a small gasp

"You think I'm stupid?" Bakugou asked. Y/n kept her eyes looking forward, not daring to look back. Her heart starts to beat out of her chest as she feels the warmth from Bakugou's hand.

"It was that icy hot bastard wasn't it?" Bakugou asked. The tone of his voice left off with a growl, which cause Y/n to finally turn around and looks at him in a offended way.

"No, Shoto didn't make me upset!" Y/n defended. Bakugou looks down, making his crimson eyes stare intensely at her. Those eyes of his cause Y/n to avert her eyes again, knowing she can't look at him in the eyes for too long.

"Tch! you're trying to defend him because he's your friend, but I'm not buying it." Bakugou said. "I swear, he didn't make me upset!" Y/n sighed. "I wanted to go see my mom's grave today, but Shoto insisted me to not go because I'm a target right now and I could possibly get kicked out if Mr Aizawa finds out." Y/n said sadly.

".....That's it?" Bakugou said bluntly. Y/n looks at him offended. "What do you mean it that's-" Y/n begins. "Let's go" Bakugou said, cutting off Y/n. Bakugou let's go of her hand and starts to walk ahead of her, but Y/n stood there confused. When Bakugou noticed Y/n wasn't following him he looks over his shoulder at her.

"Are you deaf or what, chipmunk?! I said let's go!" Bakugou growled. "Where the hell are we going?!" Y/n asked. "We're going to your mother's grave, where else?!" Bakugou snapped. Y/n eyes widened

"But....what about the masked man?"

"I'll kick his ass" Bakugou growled.

"And Mr Aizawa?" Y/n said curiously. Bakugou turns his head away from her. "You said you could possibly get kicked out if he finds out, right?" Bakugou asked. "Yeah, but...." Y/n trailed off. Bakugou looks at her in the corner of his eye.

"Well,....don't get caught." Bakugou said. Y/n slowly walks up to him. "I thought you're not into this kind of stuff Kacchan, like that time when Jirou invited us to that party." Y/n reminded. "That was because you and the other dumbasses wanted to fool around, this time it's personal." Bakugou explained. Y/n starts to look at Bakugou in awe.

'Bakugou.....cares about you ya know'

Y/n starts to get butterflies as Kirishima's words replayed in the back of her mind once again. This time Bakugou is the one that broke eye contact when he suddenly looks away.

"Do you want to go or not?!" Bakugou asked, sounding a bit more impatient. Y/n let out a sigh of relief before she finally answered.

"Yeah let's go, Kacchan"

This is the end of Chapter 23 😩

HEEEEYY QUEENS! ITS BEEN SUCH A LONG TIIIIMEEEE!!! 😭

Seriously it's been like a month since the last chapter and....ugh life really just kicked my ass when I was gone. (I was stressing OUT girl 🤦🏾‍♀️)

But I managed to get something good out it, like my driver's license 🥳🙌🏾

So if this chapter seems a bit out of place, I'm sorry I'll definitely get back on track in the next chapter 🤙🏾

I'm still trying to figure out the story between Blade and Dabi. Is it some sort of romance between them?

I have to say it's in the air like you can most definitely tell. However, I don't think I'll actually go that far unless you Queens actually want me to. 👀

Let me know (HERE) 😈

Thank you all for being patient with me the support is real!

Also, I want to say thank you for the 10k for this story! I didn't think it'll reach that far since I stopped writing for awhile but here we are 🎉

I truly miss you Queens and I can't wait to see your reactions for this chapter. It's actually my favorite part of publishing, haha~

I'll see you in the next Chapter...

Until then,

Stay Beautiful 👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 853 8
━ my hero academia. x black fem
2.1K 77 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...
7.9K 216 11
˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 Cʀᴏss-ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖
161K 7.2K 21
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘺/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧...