Flipped - BJH x reader

By dubdubuuu

This is a book 2 for 'I'm sorry' ~~ " I guess he was right, I have flipped completely.." Started - 26/6/2021 ... More

prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Just A Review
Chapter 18

chapter 9

1K 75 17
By dubdubuuu

" I realize the time that I wasted here, I feel like you can't feel the way I feel." - Kid LAROI

3rd person pov~

Irene was frustrated. She is totally losing it. She wasn't even thinking straight. She clearly doesn't know anything about that musical instrument. She thought every guitar are just the same but unfortunately no. Heck, she doesn't even know that a guitar has a modern acoustic and a classical one. She thought those two were just the same thing by the looks of it.

She probably stay up a little late last night resulting a slight dark circle under her eyes. Thank god the class was supposed to finish early today since the teachers have a meeting. She was thinking about asking wendy about the best choice of guitar since that girl a music lover but she couldn't. That canadian would be nosy about everything and bug her until she releases the truth.

Suddenly an idea popped inside her head as she took out her phone and began to text her cousin. The idea seems to go well as her cousin agreed on keeping her company to the guitar shop.

" God, I hope she won't be annoying.." Irene said to herself as she placed her phone back into her bag and turned to the teacher who already in class.

______

" So.. since when?" Jennie asked her cousin, popping out her lollipop and stared at her nails, trying so hard to look like a badass which earned a disgust looks from irene.

" I want to gift it for someone."

" Who?"

" Non of your concern."

" Auch then I don't want to help you."

Irene stopped abruptly and looked at jennie in disbelief. " What? But you promised me!" Jennie smirked evilly before walking closer to her cousin, blowing out a kiss.

" Then, tell me honey."

Irene sighed and motioned her cousin to enter the shop. She looked around, making sure that there won't be anyone around before continue telling jennie everything.

" Oh so you want to thank her by giving a guitar? Did she even likes guita-"

" No, she broke her guitar when she smashed it to the guy's head."

" Ohh.."

The silence once again came as Irene awkwardly glancing around. She was looking at a ton of guitars that was displaying there, again still don't know which one is the best. She grabbed jennie's hand and lead the girl towards one guitar.

By looking at it, that guitar surely has a beautiful patterns on it. It wasn't that big, just perfect. Irene turned to her cousin with sparkling eyes. She pointed at the guitar as jennie stared at her in judging way.

" Hyun, this is electric guitar."

And just like that jennie could already sense that it was going to be a long day for both of them.

They shopped for almost two hours since Irene was having a hard time to choose the perfect pattern and color for the guitar. She doesn't know anything about y/n, let alone the girl favorite type of guitar. 

Jennie on the other was already on her third lollipop, sighing in annoyance as she palmed her cousin face, shoving it to a certain guitar.

" Just take that one okay? It's the most common one."

" But-"

" Nu uh but unnie. Don't you know how numb my legs already???" 

Irene rolled her eyes, nodding her head as she gave up. Why would she even bother about y/n's preferences? She doesn't know.

Maybe it was just a guilt she has been feeling since yesterday. Yeah probably.

__________

Y/n walked to rosé's house after visiting her uncle. She was deep in thoughts, didn't noticed a big box at the porch of the house. Just then, her legs accidentally kicking the box making her almost stumble but she held the doorknob for a support.

" What the fuck." She cursed underneath her breath, carefully bringing up the box inside the house. The package was big but not that heavy making the girl wondered what could it be.

No address or the name of the sender at the box, just a small bunny sticker note displayed. Being a curious she is, y/n slowly reached for the sticky note, eyes furrowed as she read the contents.

To y/n,

I'm sorry about your guitar and since you literally helped me that day, I was hoping this small gratitude will somehow please you.

From neighbor.

Y/n scratched her side head in confused. 

Neighbor? She doesn't recalled having an interaction with any neigh-

" J-Joohyun?!" She gasped in shocked.

" Holy shit, it is JOOHYUN!!"

She exclaimed in excitement. She clutched the sticky note tightly before shoving it into her pocket, taking the big package upstairs to unwrap it.

Well, Irene didn't have to worry about anything cause whatever kind of thing that older girl give, will always please the latter.

Y/n stared at the guitar in totally awed. She doesn't expect this. As much as she want to believe it was happening, she couldn't bring herself into that. She caressed the newly guitar, tuning it and smile widely.

She was excited. Not sure whether it was because the sender or the guitar itself. She thought that just maybe, Irene will finally letting her inside her circle of friends. 

" Told you, it was worth it." She mumbled to herself and strummed the guitar into a familiar tune.

But, is it actually worth it?

____

Y/n pov~

" Where are we going this early??" Yeji whined as I keep dragging her around school, searching for a certain bunny. I barely managed to thank her last night cause I dozed off early so I thought that I could that at school.

I was about to go alone but this kid beside me keep bugging me till I let her follow me and now how dare her complained at me??

" You're the one who want to follow me in the first place."

" Geez I know. Wait there she is." She whispered quietly as I turned around and saw joohyun, walking into the library. I lifted my legs and grabbed yeji's hand with me, walking towards the library.

" And now we're in library, great. Might as well taking a na-"

" Will you ever stop blabbering??"

" Hey, it's my mouth, not yours."

I glared at her but she just replied back with a wink. " Just let's go." I pulled her wrist again as we went to the farthest section here. I took out my hand and touched a random books.

It was dusty and thick old books, probably got abandoned for almost a year now. I took one and carefully blew the cover, revealing the title of the book.

" Pride and Prejudice." I muttered and flipped it open, ignoring the burning stares behind me. 

" I don't recall that you telling me that we are here for a freaking reading hour?"

" Oh just shut up wil-"

I cut my words as I heard a mumbling voices right beside the shelf in front of me. I tiptoed closer and took out a few books so I can see clearly the view from the other side.

Yeji who was whining just now finally settling herself beside me, watching in curious at the scene that was about to unravel soon.

It was joohyun but she is with a guy? 

That guy looked familiar. It's like I have seen him somewhere but couldn't point to.

" Isn't that bogum guy?" Yeji asked in slow tone, not wanting to get caught by the two.

As soon as I heard her words, it hit me like a lightning. It was the same guy who managed to make joohyun smiles, laughs and happy.  My face slowly turned into a frown as I collected my memories back.

Is he, her boyfriend?

" What?! That's y/n. You hate her remember."

Bogum said as my ears perked at the sudden mentioned of my name. What was they're talking about anyways.

" I don't know okay. I just can't stop thinking about h-her.." Joohyun defended as she put her palm on her face to cover it.

Wait, what was she meant by t-that??

" Maybe it is just a guilty feelings. You will get over it someday." Bogum continued.

" Yeah, m-maybe."

I saw bogum straighten his posture and turned to face joohyun. " Let me tell you something. That girl is so weird, I swear."

I furrowed in anger as I heard what he said. Yeji tried to calm me by squeezing my hand, probably work since my shoulder fell in relaxed.

" W-What do you mean?" Joohyun asked in curious.

" Remember her uncle? He is still in prison."

" And your point is?"

I turned to yeji in confused. How the fuck that bogum guy knew my uncle wherebouts? As far as I know, only my close friends know about it.

I can clearly saw how he smirked, walking closer to joohyun and whispered out loud the next words, making me boiled in anger.

" Well, the apple won't fall far from its tree right?"

I can't believe it. This asshole totally crossed the line. 

I was about to charge at him when joohyun suddenly chuckled making my heart dropped at the sight.

She

was

laughing??

" Yeah, you're right." She replied nonchalantly and casually. So casual that I couldn't even sense the lies behind it.

So that was what she thought of me?

Great fucking bullshit.

I slammed the book onto the shelf and ran from the sight as yeji trailed me from behind. I could tell that she is worried but I need a time.

A time to breath...again

" Please yeji.." I begged with teary eyes as she sighed. 

" Promise me you won't do anything stupid okay?"

I nodded my head slowly before turning around and went to her car, fumbling with her keys as my hands keep shaking. As soon as I got inside, I started the ignition and drove off to the place farther than here.

Probably farther than joohyun.

My thoughts were already a mess. Suddenly everything looked so freaking ridiculous to me. From my lucid dream to everything I ever did for that damn girl. So much worth it. Great.

Maybe yeji was right after all. She isn't the same bae joohyun that I'm in love with. She is nothing compared to my joohyun.

Maybe she is joohyun but with different soul.

________

" You seems down." A voice greeted me from behind as I felt a warmth beside me. I slightly glanced to her and saw a beautiful girl with big eyes and dark brown short haired.

" Sorry, I'm not up for any hookup." I replied in uninterested tone. I turned back to my glass that already empty. 

" You think that I'm that low to fuck a school kid?" The girl beside scoffed dramatically and placed her hands on her chest.

" Besides I already have many kids to take care of."

" You're married?"

I faced her in disbelief. She looked too young to get married. She shook her head and motioned to a bunch of girls, dancing and laughing at each other not too far from our seats.

" They're my friends. Gosh I'm too young to get married." Thought so

Suddenly a familiar tall figure came to us and approached the girl in front me. " Unnie, come on, let's go." 

My head snapped in shocked once I recognized her voice. " Tzuyu??" 

The tall girl turned her head to me and widened her eyes when she saw me. " Y/n? What are you doing here? And what are you doing with jihyo unnie? Do you know each other?" 

I held up my hands in defence, stopping her from throwing too many questions. " First I was here because I need a drink. Second, she just came here and approached me and no, we don't know each other in fact we just met."

She mouthed an 'o' before turning back to I'm supposed jihyo-girl. She was about to continue her words earlier when a girl which I'm pretty sure already drunk came and linked their arms together.

" Aww chewy, where are you going so soon??" She slurred in seductive but only received a disgust looks from the latter. 

I just watched them in amusement as the others joined into arguments. I noticed how jihyo was having a hard time persuading and carrying the others so I thought maybe it would be a great idea to help them.

I brought the girl that was flirting with tzuyu earlier and put her into their car. I softly tucked her to the seatbelt but was taken aback when she held my cheeks and looked at me lovingly.

" Hmm, who are you beautiful stranger?" She asked and swayed her head slowly. I shook my head and pushed her hands away.

" I'm only like joohyun.. I only like joohyun.." I muttered underneath my breath. Soon enough the girl passed out and jihyo came with tzuyu.

" Thanks y/n, I owe you one." Tzuyu said as she got into the driver side. She motioned jihyo to go to the passenger side but got declined by the latter.

" We should drop her off first. I'm pretty sure you're tipsy yourself."

I was about to reject her offer when I felt my head spinning around. I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder as she keep me straight. 

She walked me to yeji's car and put on the seatbelt.

" Now, where is your location?" She asked as I put on my location on gps. 

" That's kind of pretty far from here. Do you drive all alone here? Why?" She asked me in soft tone. 

" I want to run away."

" From home?" I shook my head and glanced at her.

" From joohyun.."

I can feel the car started to move and her lingered stares from time to time. I heard her hummed softly before continued.

" Wanna share something?"

I don't know why but I feel like open up to her. I felt so comfortable like how I feel when I'm with yeji. 

So I told her. I told her everything that happened today. Though she didn't reply and just keep her eyes on road, I could tell that she is listening attentively to me. I didn't noticed that my tears already flowing down until she gave me a tissue.

" Is it supposed to hurt like this?" I asked as I wiped my tears away, feeling ashamed to even brought my head up since I was crying in front of someone I barely know.

" It is, cause you love her."

" No, I love the other joohyun."

The car stopped at the red light making jihyo turned to me with a small smile. " Y/n, tell me." She spoke at the most comforting tone ever.

" If you don't love her, why would you got into a fight for her?"

_______

3rd person pov~

Irene was walking back to her home from Joy's house when she spotted rosé looking so worried outside her house gate.

" Are you okay?" She asked, feeling the need to check the younger. The aussie girl snapped her gaze onto Irene and bit her lips in anxious.

" Unnie, did you perhaps saw y/n? She wasn't at school and she didn't come home yet." The younger asked making Irene widened her eyes.

" What? Uhm I didn't saw her today." Rosé scratched her side head and shook her head in disbelief.

" She will be dead after this." She muttered but was audible for the older making the latter giggled. 

Irene can't helped but felt worried too about the other girl. She thought that maybe today the younger will come and annoying her for the guitar but surprisingly she didn't even see any trace of the latter.

Her mind then travelling back to the scene at the library earlier.

Flashback----

" Well, the apple won't fall far from its tree right?" Bogum said making Irene unconsciously balled her fist in anger.

She can't believe this. Y/n isn't like that. The girl has been nothing but a kind and caring girl to her except when she annoyed her. This guy surely doesn't know her.

She was about to snap him back but something seems to hold her back. He always help her and was like her bestfriend. If she snapped him back, he probably won't be friend with her again and threw nasty comments about her around school.

She thought about the best answer to reply but her mind suddenly went off. She couldn't think anything and that was when she accidentally let out a chuckles.

" Yeah, you're right." She tried to sound nonchalantly so he won't suspect anything but she swear her heart breaks a little when she said those words.

Worst, she feel like betraying someone.

End of flashback-----

" Do you want me to stay with you?" Irene asked the younger, noticing that it was already dark outside and a girl shouldn't be left alone.

Rosé shook her head and gestured the older that she is fine. Irene took that sign and bid a goodbye towards the girl.

She slowly approached her house when she heard two car pulled over in front of the aussie girl. Feeling curious, Irene sneaked behind her house's wall and looked at the scene.

There she saw a short-haired girl tightly carrying drunk y/n with happy yet worried rosé into the house. Irene didn't recalled seeing that unknown girl anywhere close to y/n. She felt herself frowned at the sight as she sighed tiredly.

" What the heck am I even feel like this?" She asked herself as she got into her house.

She doesn't know why but her heart breaks a little when she replaying the sight earlier.

____________

HAppyyyy anniversaryy 7 years with red velvet!!! I promise myself that red velvet might not be the first idols in my kpop world but they will be the last one, forever and ever. I love them sooooo much. They saved me.

Thank you for reading this. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 1.6K 18
Where everything started fine, just as when I let go the love of my life. Who only taught me the word Love. Now that she left... I want her back. Al...
80.2K 3.4K 53
BOOK 2 OF MY WIFE IS AN IT GIRL.
6.2K 251 16
IF YOU'RE HERE WITHOUT READING WHAT IF...SHOOOO READ BOOK 1 [WHAT IF] FIRST 😁 9/21/ 2023
15.3K 576 26
"I-i...Im sorry but i lost feelings for you" "Okay" Started May 26 2022 Finished january 3 2023 (this story i made was for fun i don't ship them toge...