[04] ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€๐ ๐€๐‹๐๐‡๐€ 2...

durarafhana

Completed [Not Edited] ________ "๐™ธ ๐š†๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š†๐™ฐ๐šˆ๐š‚ ๐™ฑ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ด." - ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‚ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’๐’๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ "๐™ป... ะ•ั‰ะต

PROLOGUE : THE UNKNOWN INCIDENT
CHAPTER 01 : DAMAGED AND HATRED
CHAPTER 02 : PREDICTION
CHAPTER 03 : THE END OF ALASCIAN TRIBE
CHAPTER 04 : NEWS AND LOVE
CHAPTER 05 : MISS IT
CHAPTER 06 : PHANTOMS
CHAPTER 07 : THE LITTLE INFORMATION
CHAPTER 08 : I WANT TO FIX EVERYTHING
CHAPTER 09 : SILENT REJECTION
CHAPTER 10 : ONCE UPON A TIME
CHAPTER 11 : THING IS GETTING WRONG
CHAPTER 12 : THE USURPER
CHAPTER 13 : NOT APPA
CHAPTER 14 : UNINVITED LOVE
CHAPTER 15 : YOUR FAULT!!!
CHAPTER 16 : FIRST MISUNDERSTANDING
CHAPTER 17 : THE SILENCE
CHAPTER 18 : THEIR MISTAKES
CHAPTER 19 : THE FORBIDDEN KISS
CHAPTER 20 : WRATH & RECKLESS DESICION
CHAPTER 21 : MEMORIES & AWAKEN
CHAPTER 22 : LOVE OF A MOTHER
CHAPTER 23 : THE PAINFUL TRUTH
CHAPTER 24 : IT'S HER TURN NOW
CHAPTER 25 : THE LYCAN & THE FALLEN
CHAPTER 27 : A RAY OF HOPE
CHAPTER 28 : FOUND HIM
CHAPTER 29 : REWRITE THE FATE
CHAPTER 30 : SACRIFICE
CHAPTER 31 : FIRST SNOW & WISH
CHAPTER 32 : BEGINNING OF REVENGE
CHAPTER 33 : THE BEGINNING AND THE END
CHAPTER 34 : FIGHT OF DIGNITY AND HONOUR
CHAPTER 35 : THE BATTLE BEGINS
CHAPTER 36 : THE RESURRECTION
CHAPTER 37 : INCARNATION & RESURRECTION
CHAPTER 38 : THE LAST HOPE
CHAPTER 39 : FINAL BATTLE & TRUE KISS
CHAPTER 40 : HAPPILY EVER AFTER
EPILOGUE : THE END
EXTRA CHAPTER : SINGLE CLUB
SPECIAL CHAPTER : BANANA MILK

CHAPTER 26 : THE ANCIENT CREATURE

396 48 6
durarafhana

NO ONE P.O.V

A loud giggle filled the gardens as Lisa run with her twins. Smile plastered on their delicate face. She smile happily that her eyes turned crescent shaped.

Jungkook suddenly appear Infront of them as he hugged Lisa and pretend to bite her. Lisa laugh as she fake a scream.

Lisa : ah!! Cuddle monster had catch me! Now we're gonna catch you!

She say as both Lisa and Jungkook start chasing their pearl. Childish scream left the two as Jungkook grab Yoo-na and hugged her making her giggle.

Lisa grab Jeong-hoon and kiss him many time earning herself a giggle too. Jungkook went towards the two and hugged them.

Lisa : let's give Appa some tickle!

Lisa say as the two twins jump on top of Jungkook and start tickling him. Jungkook lay on the ground as the two tickle him while Lisa laugh at the scene with them.

_____

Lisa watch as her two pearl chase each other. A pair of muscular arm suddenly wrapped around her waist, hugging her from behind.

Lisa chuckle, knowing instantly who it is just by the gesture and scent. Jungkook put his chin on her shoulder, inhaling her intoxicating scent.

Humming in delight as he hug her more. Leaning to her neck more. Lisa just tilt her head, giving Jungkook more access to her neck. Her eyes on their children.

Lisa : they're look just like you.

She mutter softly earning herself a hum from her mate.

Jungkook : and their personality are just like you...

He say still hugging her. Lisa turn around facing him. Now her chest is leaning on Jungkook hard chest. His arm is still wrapped around her small waist.

Lisa lean in and peck his lips a little before looking at him with sparkle in her eyes.

Lisa : I love you.

Jungkook smile before letting out a chuckle, he lean towards her and place a soft and passionate kiss on her forehead.

He pull away and look at her with such a fond eyes before connecting their forehead together

Jungkook : I love you too.

_____

I love you too.

He never forget to say that to me before. Until those I love you turns to...

Jungkook : I hate you so much.

And...

Jungkook : it's all your fault.

How that fond eyes of his always look at me but now he can't see.

Those bunny smile that now had disappear.

My kingdom that I want to protect when I can't even protect my family.

Oh how unfair.

Suzy : I'm going to take everything from you.

Jimin : you have a kingdom to run!

Lisa : I'm a bad mother and wife!

Jungkook : you was never there!

Y/n : it's not your fault.

Yoo-na : eomma...

Her Mother (The Queen Dowager) : come back home with victory in your hands.

_________________

Lisa's eyes flutter open, as her gaze lend on the ceiling. Everything felt numb at the moment as she blink once again.

The numbness slowly disappear before she proceed on looking around. She is in an old looking room. The room was filled with some herbal smell.

Small fire that are keeping the room bright and warm. She slowly sit up, hissing as she do so. She instinctively touch her stomach, only to realise in was bandaged with some traditional herbs.

She pull away her hands, not wanting to ruin her bandage. She look around in confusion. As far as she remember she was blown off by Suzy.

Yet she didn't expect herself to be there

She died once and she didn't remember the place to be like this. It's a village house. A little big, she must say.

She slowly stand up. Stumbling a bit as she do so. She hold onto the wall before slowly taking a step towards the door.

After a few moments of struggling and hissing, she made it to the door. She hold the knob and slowly twist it. She open the door and was meet with a bright light.

She shut her eyes, trying to adjust for the light. As she blink her eyes slowly, she finally heard a voice

Rose : Lisa, you're awake! Call the healer!

Rose instruct before stepping towards her to help.

Lisa : w-what happen?

Rose : we will tell you later. Please get in first.

_______________

Rose bring Lisa a bowl of herb, urging her to drink it. Lisa who are still weak drink it with no hesitation. Coughing soon after as she do so.

Lisa : *cough* what happen?

Rose stare at Lisa before nodding at someone at the door. Soon enough a person enter the room surprising Lisa.

Lisa : i-irene...

Flashback

When the explosions happened, Lisa had pass out but Irene appear out of nowhere and manage to teleport her and some of the other away.

Yet, Suzy thought that Lisa is dead and had turned to ashes so she didn't think much and left while smirking in amusement.

Irene teleport her to a small village, deep inside the forest, far from anybody's knowledge. She and Taeyong found the village during their mission on searching for something

Irene can't save anybody, she manage to save her, Rose, the 5 lycan, Yugyeom, Jennie, Namjoon and BangChan. While the others is out of her strength to do so.

End of flashback.

Lisa : w-where is the others?

She ask, her voice is still sore.

Rose : the lycan is still unconscious but the others are outside. Helping those villagers with some stuff.

Lisa : how long am I out?

Irene : two days.

Lisa : my mother?

The two look down before shaking their head. Lisa wonder, why did she even ask? Maybe, she just want to comfirm it.

Lisa : my children?

She ask, hoping for some good news.

Rose : we didn't found them but Lisa... We're sure that they are save and are in good hands.

Lisa just look away without saying anything she is sad but she just can't cry anymore. The pain is numb to her. Both Rose and Irene look at each other before looking at her in concern.

________________

After 3 hours of trying to gather herself, Lisa finally step out from the village house, she walk around the small looking village. It look old.

Very old.

The village look nothing like their modern city. Children is running outside. Their home was made from wood and leaves.

Rose who guide her, pull her to get something to eat. Not having the strength to fight, Lisa just agree.

She enter one of the old houses only to be greeted by the others who are eating in silence. Seeing Lisa, they stood up and bow.

Lisa : don't bow... I'm no longer a Queen...

Jennie : don't say that...

Lisa just sit down as she stare at the food look lifelessly. Rose help her eat but she is barely eating.

Someone suddenly enter the place as she spot Lisa immediately. She walk towards the Queen bowing when she stand up in front of her

Lisa look up weakly.

??? : Pardon me Queen Lalisa. I'm Sana, The head warrior of this village.

Lisa smile softly.

Lisa : thank you for saving me, brave warrior.

Sana : we didn't do much, your majesty but can you... Follow me? Someone would like to meet you.

Lisa frown, wondering who would want to met her considering that she had meet the head village.

Sana left wanting Lisa to follow her, which she did with the other following her soon after.

After a little walk they arrive at a huge looking tree but the leaves are blue and they mesmerise her.

Sana lead them behind tree and they are greeted with Irene and Taeyong who stood with an old granny between them.

Lisa felt oddly familiar with the granny yet she don't know if she had meet her before but she is sure that she never met the granny.

The said granny look at her and she was met with such a mesmerising crystal eyes. The granny's eyes is indeed extraordinary. She is sure, she never seen it before but the eyes felt familiar.

The granny suddenly make some hand gestures after staring at Lisa before showing her a sweet smile. Knowing that they don't understand Sana translate what the granny said.

Sana : "she still look the same even in her past life. She is much more beautiful now"

Lisa frown at the mention of her pass life. The granny smile seeing her confused reaction as she make some hand gestures once again

Sana : "of course you won't remember me. Silly me."

The old granny make some more gestures.

Sana : "Nice to meet you again, Lalisa. I am the granny that took care of you in your past life."

(Remember 'NOT AN ALPHA' PAST LIFE? She is in that chapter.)

Lisa widen her eyes in surprise before eyeing the granny once again.

The granny smile, knowing that Lisa realise who she is. She make some gesture as Lisa look at Sana, wanting the warrior to translate it.

Sana : "I'm the creature with endless knowledge. The ancient fae. I am here, to help you."

__________________

Sorry, for the weird writing, I'm quite sleepy and my hand insist on writing while my brain isn't working 😅

Please comment, vote and enjoy!

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Love Maze โ€ข LK โœ“ eunoia๐Ÿ‚

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

96.1K 4.6K 35
Lost in the maze, in the darkness... When the most eligible bachelors of SK, Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin met Kim Lisa and Kim Chaeyoung, they were b...
Mine? || Lando Norris Juria131199

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
163K 10.4K 91
Completed ________ "This is our story. Reality? What is our reality?" ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐– ๐—…๐—‰๐—๐–บ, ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—...
326K 13.3K 87
"oh, wait. this is a reunion? sorry, i thought this was a field trip to the zoo because you're all wild as hell like animals." CRINGE WARNING: this i...