Hanging On A Thread

By KianaElise22

...he held me. "What are you doing?", I squealed, my voice lowering as my light brown eyes caught his blue-gr... More

1. Hanging On A Thread
2. Mystery Man
3. Two Words: God and Damn
4. He Brings Out A Fire In Me
5. Sr. Bellmont is a CEO?!
6. Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
7. Pretty Full Lips
8. They Say You Never Forget...
10. A Business Meeting
Altercations and Miscommunications

9. Bump and Grind

84 2 0
By KianaElise22

All rights reserved

*Click on it ^^^ or >>>>

***Somewhat Rater R ahead!!

Hi! So I've just realized I've hit over 300 views and I'm ecstatic! Thanks so much, I know it's seems like so little but it means a lot to me! Thanks for reading this!

By the way:
Rated R levels range from:

•Warning
•WARNING
•WARNING!
And
•WARNING!!

Anything past that, I don't think I'll EVER right, lol.

So...

WARNING: This is a LOT more intense and rated R than my last "steamy" chapter. That being said, don't be a prude and read it dude. Lol ;).

Read on, lovely people! :)

.

.

My eyes fluttered shut and my heart was pounding as he pushed his body, impossibly, closer to me. My heart was pounding so hard was afraid that he would feel the beating of it through my shirt. This wasn't just any old kiss, this--this...I can't even explain how it felt! It was as if he were trying to become one with me, as if my lips were made for his, as if every curve of mine were made to complete his, perfectly. I felt it in my knees and everywhere else too, but mostly my knees.

My entire body felt hot and I felt the sudden urge to have my hands all over his body. My hands were tingling with need, the need to touch everywhere at once. This need was so consuming, I've never felt anything like it. I was hungry for him and only him, whatever he would give me. I think Travis could sense my anxiousness and he pulled back so we could breathe.

"Jane--" He mumbled.

I took a quick breath and dove right back in. I grabbed the back of his head by pulling his hair and successfully putting our lips back together again. Unfortunately, he pulled back again. Did he not want this, anymore? I fluttered my eyes open, confused and slightly disappointed. He caught on,

"Relax, Jane." he mumbled, again. "Slow down, I'm not going anywhere." he smiled, lazily.

I regained my senses and realized that I was moving wayyy too fast. I needed to stop before I got carried away.

"You're right, I'm sorry.." I murmured while pulling my head back.

His hand tightened around my waist, sliding up my back a little, he grasped me even tighter and then I wanted him all over again.

"Don't apologize! That...was so..hot. You were just going so fast. It doesn't mean we have to stop, but if don't want to, then we don't have to continue." He bit his lip and stared straight into my eyes, groaning the "hot" part. It went straight to my nether regions and I felt my stomach tighten and twist with butterflies and lust.

"O-okay." I bit my lip, as well.

He leaned forward and our lips met, softly at first and then harder, more determined to get all of them. He pushed his body back into mine and brought his hand that was above my waist all the way up to the back of my neck. His lips were moving down to my jaw and then to my neck as he lightly kissed it while his hand glided back down to my waist. My neck is a very sensitive spot for me so that set me off. I moaned, quite loudly too and pulled his hair even tighter.

Suddenly, he stopped and looked at me, with my eyes closed and breathless, and him as breathless as I was. His grip on my waist was harder and stronger. My eyes cracked open, wondering why he had stopped.

"God..That was.." He paused. "So. Fucking. Sexy." He groaned while looking into my eyes and biting his lip.

And then he dove back in pulling my body, hard, against his. We were full on making out by now and I had no intention of stopping, I couldn't even if I wanted to. He flipped us so I was under him and he was on top. His left arm was underneath my waist, pulling me up to meet him, and his right arm was leaning against the armrest above my head.

He swooped his head lower and continued the make out session and I was breathless, yet again. I didn't think it could get any better than that until he began to grind his hips into mine groaning into my mouth and pulling my waist up higher to him. I moaned, loudly, loving the feeling, and ran my hand down his chest to his abs. This, Set. Him. Off. He ground his hips even harder into mine and started sucking on my neck. Like I said, my neck is sensitive, so opened my mouth this time while moaning and it almost sounded like we were doing "the deed", almost. He was far from calm now as he was still grinding and his hand went up to my breast and he lightly grabbed it. His fingers slid to the buttons of my shirt as he tried to undo them with one hand and he got one open. Impressive. He got the other one open and this continued until my shirt was open all of the way. He pulled his head up to take a long look at me. He half-groaned, half-moaned, and my God, it was sexy!

I realized that he was staring at my chest and I felt self conscious. My hand flew to my torso, trying to cover up as much as I could. My hips were lifting off the couch in attempt to lift him off of me. It just made him groan again and his hips jerked forward, involuntarily. I did it again but this time twisting my hips to the side. He saw that my hands were covering my chest and he frowned, probably realizing what I was trying to do.

"Jane." He leaned forward and lightly kissed my lips. "You are so beautiful...why are you trying to hide from me?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I-I don't know. I've just never done this before.." I mumbled.

He smiled, lazily. "What? Take a guy you just met home?" He chuckled while pushing a piece of hair off my face and stroking my cheek.

"No! I mean, yes? Wait, I meant...ugh!" I groaned. He bursted out laughing, the 'throwing his head back', kinda laugh. And I just noticed how handsome he is...

I slapped his chest lightly while pouting and he swiftly caught my wrist and pinned it above my head and then did the same to my other wrist, holding both of them in one his massive hands. His demeanor changed back to sexy and turned on as he kissed my neck again, earning a moan from me. I could feel the smirk on his face and it just turned me in even more, but I remembered to pace myself. I pushed my hips up trying to get him off of me again.

"Travis." I tried to get out through my moans. He just chuckled and mumbled a, 'Hmm?' in response and continued to kiss my neck.

"I'm serious." I told him, breathless.

His head lifted and he was looking in my eyes, "What's wrong, love? Do you want to stop?" He let go of my wrists.

"No. God, no!" I smiled, faintly. He smirked and moved his head back to my neck and kissed it again, slower and more gentle.

"Then, what's the hold up?" He mumbled moving to my collarbone.

I took a deep breath and said it all at once.

"Imavirgin." I rambled, quietly. I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for his response. His head lifted slightly.

"What?" He smirked, probably, not understanding what I just told him.

I sighed, "I said..." I paused. "Im...a virgin."

His smirk faded very slowly until it was a frown. Dammit.

"You're a virgin?" He asked, more to himself.

"Yes." I sighed.

He was lifting himself off me and untangling his hands from my body. He stood up and looked at the ceiling while running a hand through his hair. He looked agitated. Why?

"Travis?" I whispered. "Say something. You look pissed."

He looked at me with eyes that's could kill and put his hands on his hips.

"I am pissed off! You're a virgin!" He raised his voice and I nodded slowly.

'I literally just said that.'

"Why didn't you tell me?!" He asked.

"Does it matter? You're not the virgin here, I am." I was confused.

'Why was he so mad?'

He groaned. "Exactly! You should have told me that! Goddammit!" He yelled looking back at the ceiling.

Sure, I expected a reaction, but I didn't think it would be this bad.

"I could have taken your VIRGINITY, for Christ's sake!" He raked his hand through his hair.

Oh. That's why.

He was worried. For some reason this made my heart flutter.

"It's okay." I smiled, faintly.

I sat up, my shirt still unbuttoned and I began buttoning it. He took notice.

"Yes. Please do that. For both of our sakes." He said while waking towards the kitchen.

"Travis! Wait! Where are you going?" He was by the door, putting on his coat and shoes that he had taken off earlier

"I think I'm just gonna go." He sighed while turning around to face me.

"What? Why, because I told you that I'm a virgin? Seriously?"

"Yes, 'seriously', Jane. It is serious, okay, and don't try to tell me it's not. You obviously haven't kept it for this long because you think it isn't that big of a deal! Now, am right or am I wrong?" He reasoned.

"You're right, but--"

"No! No buts. You're keeping it and that's final." He turned back around.

This made my blood boil! Who the fuck does he think he he is? My father, boyfriend?! Although, I wouldn't be opposed to the second one. Still, even though he's out-of-this-world sexy and handsome, it still doesn't give him the right to tell me what to do.

"Wait a fucking minute! You are not my father or boyfriend and if I want to lose "it", then I will!" I stomped my foot, angrily.

He turned back around and there was a smirk on his face? He started walking towards me.

"Oh, really?" He asked and I nodded. "And what are you gonna do? Force me?" I was silent, not expecting him to ask that and he knew it too. "That's what I thought."

He began waking away when I mumbled "Maybe."

He just chuckled and continued walking, "And just how do you plan on doing that? You're only, what, five feet?" He scoffed.

"Five foot one, actually, and I plan on doing it like this." I walked up to him, spun him around and pulled his head down to kiss him, but he just grabbed my waist, lifted me up and spun us around to put me against the door. My legs instantly wrapped around his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck like a monkey.

I heard him unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. After that he ripped off all the buttons my shirt causing them to go flying across the room. I gasped, shocked and he just pushed his head into my neck smirking and kissing it again. His right hand, unexpectedly, grabbed my boob and he started grinding into me with his boxers instead of his pants. Everything was happening so quickly, that I didn't know what was going on. I put my hand on his chest signaling him to slow down but he just continued.
His hand went to my boob again and he let it slide to the back and skillfully unclasped my bra and my hands instantly went to my bra to hold it up.

"Travis." I breathed out. he just grunted in response while roughly grinding into me. It felt amazing, but he was going so fast.

'Maybe he was right.'

His hand then travelled down to my pants and was unbuttoning it, quickly. He put me down for a quick second to yank my pants down to my ankles and then he grabbed me again, pushing me against the door with my legs wrapped around him.

'Sweet Baby Jesus!'

He was going so fast, but I couldn't stop him, even if I wanted to, I was under his spell. He pushed his hips hard into mine, grinding and I was, yet again, aware of how quickly we were moving. I needed to think and I couldn't, I only felt.

"Travis!" I moaned out loudly. He growled and continued to grind into me a little bit harder but still, slowly, almost savoring the moment.

I was still holding up my bra and he knew it so he pulled my hand away, softly. I didn't expect that and I was, yet again, insecure.

"Wait." I mumbled. He just shrugged his coat off and continued kissing my neck and collarbone.

"Travis." I mumbled louder. "Wait."

He stopped and pulled his head back to look at me and my hands covering my bare chest. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"Jane. I tried to tell you that we couldn't do this and I just proved my point that you aren't ready." He put his hand on my cheek, cupping it. "When I have sex, I don't have sex." He licked his dry bottom lip and opened his eyes. "I fuck...as harsh as that sounds."

I gasped and my eyes widened a bit at his vulgarity.

"Exactly. And the way you make me feel...it won't be good for you because you're a virgin." He paused. "Trust me..and you deserve for it to be sweet and gentle for your first time, everyone does."

Oh.

"Okay." I mumbled.

"Yeah." He put me down and turned around giving me privacy. He took off his shirt and threw it behind his head to me. " Put that on."

I did and now I was just in his oversized shirt and my panties with my ruined shirt and jeans in my hand. He quickly put on his coat and pants, since he never took off his shoes. When he turned around my face read humiliated and rejected. I guess he noticed.

"Look, Jane." He put his hand on my cheek again. "If I knew you were so...inexperienced, I would have never even gone that far. But you just--you make me wanna take you just by kissing you. You deserve a lot more than what I can give you."

"What does that mean?" I asked innocently.

"It means you'll get attached...and I can't give what you deserve, okay. It happens all the time to girls. Especially, if I'm your first." He sighed.

What an asshole, I thought he said he likes me?

"God. You're so full of yourself!"

"I'm not trying to hur--" He began

"Just go." I cut him off.

"I'm sorry." he murmured.

"You humiliated me enough, I don't need your pity too." I spit.

He grabbed his stuff and opened the door but before he stepped out he turned around.

"That wasn't my intention, Jane. At all."

"Yeah, I know." I shrugged. "It was to "just fuck" me." I sarcastically smiled and slammed the door shut. I heard a big sigh and a "Dammit!" as he slammed his hand against the wall beside my apartment door. Then, moments later, I heard his footsteps as he walked away, towards the elevator.

After all that, I desperately needed sleep and wine right about now, but mostly sleep. I crawled into my bed and turned out the light hoping that tomorrow this will all have been a dream.

*****************

My blasted alarm clock was blaring and practically mocking me,

"GET -" pause "YOUR -" pause "ASS - OUT -" pause "OF -" pause "BED!"

Mental note: 'Buy a less annoying alarm clock.'

I dragged my legs out of bed and stomped all the way to the alarm clock across my room. I slammed my hand down on the giant snooze button.

"Fuck you.." I murmured while going to the bathroom to check the damage of my dangerous sleep habits that consist of tangling myself in the covers and my crazy bed head.

Hmm. Not too bad, in fact I looked better, I had a slight glow and then I realized why. I almost got laid last night--for the first time. The things he did to me that no one ever was allowed to even attempt to, gave me goosebumps. God, just thinking about it made me shiver in delight. And, unfortunately, I just had to recall what also happened last night, my humiliation. Kill me now. I don't regret what we did though, at all, surprisingly. In fact, I'd do it all over again... and again and again and again. That man put a spell on me already and--Goddammit! He was right I was already showing symptoms of becoming the "Emotionally Attached Virgin."

You know what? No. Nope. That's not gonna be me, I'm gonna go and have a good time today. After all, it is my day off and I was having withdrawals from my girls. I'm gonna have a good day today and tonight, preferably, at the club. But first, I'm gonna go back to bed, sleep and wake up at a more reasonable time, like, maybe ten or eleven. Yup! Screw him, I barely even know the guy and the good thing is I'll never have to see him again. The thought kinda disappointed me and I remembered to be positive. That's right! I'll never see him again, that is if he does the smart thing and not come to work next week, I mean I did hire him and all, but after last night, I'm sure he'll have some common sense and not show up at all.

I can't wait to let loose with the girls and maybe even talk to some guys. So I called them and asked them out to lunch, so we could catch up again.

The phone was ringing on the other end as I was waiting for Margaret to pick up.

"Hey! Jay! I'm glad you called, what's up?" Her happy go lucky personality resonated through the phone. One if the reasons why I love, and sometimes, hate this girl.

"Ugh. A lot. Call Beck and Evie so we can meet up at Penelope's Café, I need some girl time." I groaned.

"Boy trouble?" I thought I heard a 'Finally'. "Oh wait! Don't tell me, we'll talk later. Love you, see you in a bit!"

I just chuckled at her enthusiasm and replied, "Kay. Love you too, bye." And with that I hung up the phone.

.

.

Hope you liked this one it was a bit different. I hope I didn't make it too blunt and scare off some of you, but I always say a little rated R never hurt nobody. ;) ANYWHORE...

Until next time, lovely people. :)

~Elise M. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...
423K 19.1K 30
[COMPLETE] "But there's still so much to learn about this body of yours, dear." He licks his lips as his eyes rake over my form. "You see, I'm curiou...
4.4M 148K 50
❀ FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S EDITORS' PICKS LIST ❀ [The Closer is intended for readers with an appetite for the dark and sexy. Read at your own discretion...
50.3K 2K 26
"You're beautiful Elise" "Zach, please..." I smiled when she called me Zach. It was always Zachary or Mr. Walton and when she called me Zach I... "Za...