Felicity: Fairytale Of A Vill...

By peachesandpinks

Felicity woke up and found out that she had transmigerated in a novel as a villianess. The novel has a young... More

1 - 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓞𝓷𝓮
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Authors Note
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓞𝓷𝓮
37 - 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝔀𝓸
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

40

15.8K 468 22
By peachesandpinks

"I will take them back at 7" Felicity said to the pet sitter and gazed at the three little female puppies that were huffing and jumping around.

It turned out that 3 out of the 8 puppies were females and the rest 5 were males, she couldn't bear to leave the rest 5 at a dog shop so she took them back to Lin's.

They were obviously overjoyed.

Although the Lin's family members were busy, they could just hire pet sitters for the puppies. The three females were taken by her to live in her apartment, she also hired a pet sitter to take care of them too since her schedule was going to become hectic sooner or later.

In addition to that, she also bought collars for the three puppies. Each collar had a stone embedded in it according to their name.

The three puppies were named onyx, Amber and jade respectively.

Felicity went to the underground private parking and settled in the back seat of Ava's car.

Ava and Davis were already settled in front, the trial was going to Jinxing to choose the first two artists they were going to sign.

"Why are you covering your face?" Ava coolly short a glance at Davis who had a mask on and was also wearing a black cap on his head.

"It is for me to avoid any chances of getting recognised till I can" Davis did not spare any glance at her and started the the engine as the car exited the underground parking lot and left towards Jinxing.

Felicity lean back and closed her eyes, relaxing.

"CEO Lu is arriving shortly at please take a seat" a man in black suit guided the trio towards the conference room and waved towards another man who was carrying refreshments.

The man carrying the refreshment came forward and settled the refreshment in front of the three and the front one which was clearly meant for the CEO.

After some pause, the door opened and in walked Alexander Lu in crisp navy blue suit.

The arm muscle bulged through his cloths and this tall and muscular looked more prominent in the suit.

Flexing his male lead charms stirred relaxed attitude in the conference room with his overpowering aura and brilliant face that was exquisite yet cold.

Alexander stuttered towards the front seat and sat down on it as his assistant for lowered him closely.

The assistant was tall and looked scholarly with a black rimmed glass on top of his nose.

Davis hurriedly by the side of his mouth with the back of his hand.

Thank god I wasn't salivating.

"I heard the CEO Lu has a very busy schedule? You didn't need to personally come for this small meeting CEO Lu" Felicity pursed her teeths.

The book clearly mentioned that Alexander did not personally take care of all the operations of Jinxing unless they were related to the heroine.

Why did he come today?

She had been avoiding Alexander's for this long, now it felt awkward suddenly come face to face with him.

"Felix told me that you three were coming, I clearly had to accompany my friend so I came" Alexander put on a thick face and said nonchalantly.

She had been avoiding him and now it was clear that it was on purpose.

"Ohh I didn't know CEO Lu was friends with you guys" Felicity turned towards Davis and Ava and faked surprise.

Alexander looked at her with a piercing gaze for a second before he looked down at the documents in his hand.

Assistant Yan who was standing beside Alexander slightly trembled and looked at the young lady in surprise.

This young lady clearly had guts! No one had ever talked to CEO Lu like that!

"Pass the documents" Alexander ordered and chose to ignore Felicity's remark.

Felicity was also smart and knew that she needed Jinxing's artiste to sign under their label so she did not change the topic any further.

A bunch of documents then landed in front of them.

"These are the information about the new and fresh talent that are about to make their debut. We have also arranged the video clips of their performances so you can shortlist a few of them and we can then personally evaluate those" Alexander said.

It was requested by Red music label that they wanted some fresh talent who were about to debute because it was easy create a certain music image of the artiste when they were just debuting than to change their image later on.

He also that was a right decision, it a good choice to cultivate a fresh talent than to sign the ones who were already established in the field.

Red label was also new. He had done a through background search on Davis to know that he was experienced as a music composer, felicity was also good with her words and Ava was a good DJ. However, he was a businessman and he clearly knew that business dosen't stand on only talent but also business skills.

Red Label's future was currently uncertainty but they had back of Lin's and Jones so it was reliable to push Jinxing's artiste in there.

Felicity quickly went through the whole thing and there were two make artists who were very eye-catching.

Her eyes gleamed with excitement and she went through the female list too.

The atmosphere in the conference room was extremely business like at this point.

They all were very seriously going through every artist's information and watched the clip of their performances.

During the whole ordeal Alexander would sometimes glance at Felicity be and then frown, deep in his thoughts.

Nobody knew what he was thinking was his slender fingers tapped on the table occasionally.

In the end the three shortlisted six artiste, three male and three females.

"Assistant Yan, inform them to gather these six artiste along with artist manager Guan" Alexander turned to Assistant Yan and said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999K 26.8K 43
Being a modern free spirited girl, Gongsun Li couldn't accept her fate as a cannon fodder concubine when she found herself transmigrate into her favo...
21.5K 945 31
Amanda Grayson, a 21 year old Autistic adult dies and instead of going to heaven or hell.. She's brought to an office with a small kitten behind the...
Their Call By pan_shelf

Mystery / Thriller

4.9K 177 43
Voices, visions and the death of someone close to her wasn't what (Y/n) (L/n) was expecting when she first started college. She also didn't expect b...
1.2K 72 22
As a girl who got reincarnated... I don't care if i become an extra, But why i have to be a male?! ______________________________________ Note: Read...