Moonlight

Von leiiii403

** Currently in the progress of being rewritten :)** - Angel Romano was known for his ruthless ways. They sai... Mehr

A/N
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 - EPILOGUE
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3 - 5 Million Special

Chapter 49

131K 3.4K 1.6K
Von leiiii403

Third Person POV

Daisy was thrilled to see her cousin the next morning.

Tyson raised his head from his phone and returned her bright smile.

"Daffodil, it feels like I haven't seen you in forever!" Tyson exclaimed as he enveloped her in his arms.

In her cousin's arms, she hugged him back and sighed.

"How's it going at work?" She asks as she moves away from him.

He shrugs carelessly.

"As usual, I'm really busy." He tells her this without mentioning the killings he's committed.

Daisy was Tyson's best friend and little sister, he didn't want her to think of him any differently. Knowing what he did for a living was sufficient, but knowing specific details about his job was something he didn't want to reveal.

Daisy reached for an apple from the fruit basket.

"I'll drive you." Tyson tells Daisy.

She nods and slings her half-empty black bag over her shoulder as she walks to the front door.

"How was your night with Angel?" With a sly look, Tyson asks her.

Her pale cheeks flushed crimson red, and she walked away from him to the car.

"It was nice." She responds quickly.

Tyson snickers and slightly nods his head.

"I'm sure it was." He muttered.

Tyson started the car and drove straight out of their driveway onto the highway.

"Have you finally grown a pair and taken Miya out?" Daisy asks her cousin as she fidgets with the silver bracelet her boyfriend gave her.

"No," Tyson responds.

Daisy lifts an eyebrow as she glances at him.

"However, I plan to." Tyson says with determination.

"When?" Daisy asks and looks at him sharply.

"Tonight," Tyson boldly declares.

Daisy sighs and shakes her head in disappointment.

"You should ask her nicely and take her out to a nice restaurant, and you should double-check that she is available tonight." Daisy informs him.

Tyson nods and begins to mentally go over everything.

Daisy quietly giggled at her cousin's sudden focus.

They arrived at Daisy's high school sometime later.

Tyson sped through the gates and pulled up in front of Daisy's school doors, making her blush at the students' curiosity with his fast car.

"Bye, Ty,"  She says this as she kisses his cheek and exits the car.

"Don't do drugs." With a smirk on his face, Tyson yells as he drives by her.

Daisy frowns and raises her middle finger towards the 21-year-old.

Daisy had only just realised the lack of people around her as she headed up the concrete stairs.

There was hardly anyone around, meaning she missed the first bell.

She walks towards the school doors with a sigh, but her gaze is drawn to the sound of distant talking before she pushes them open.

She looks around and sees a group of familiar boys in the parking lot, surrounded by a car.

Drake, Elio, Lycian, and Angel were all standing there talking with cigarettes dangling from their mouths, however, Elio was the only one who didn't have one and was instead listening intently to Drake.

Daisy stands there watching her boyfriend lean against the sleek black car, his cheeks hollow as he inhales the smoke from the cigarette between his two tattooed fingers.

Angel's eyes connect with hers, his intimidating glare is fixed on her soft brown eyes

Daisy then recalls the minor incident from the day before and tells herself to tell him when no one else is around.

She looks away from his piercing gaze and walks through the doors.

*

Daisy glowed with delight at the prospect of lunch and a breather from her classes after two long painful hours.

"So, apparently Lycian wants to be more than just fùck buddies." Ian informs his friend.

Daisy's eyes shine at the mention of her friends love life.

"Really?" Her voice brimming with anticipation.

He gives her a friendly smile and a nod.

"We actually hung out yesterday, and he confessed to me,"

Daisy squealed and wrapped her arms around her friend.

"I'm so happy for you, you deserve it, Ian." Daisy exclaims.

He laughs and pats her on the back.

"Thanks, babe."

As they approached their lunch table, Miya joined them.

"You seem brighter," Miya says, curiously glancing at Daisy.

"Right!" Ian exclaims, nodding his head in agreement.

Daisy stares at them, confused, while she snacked on her fries.

Miya gasps, followed by Ian, as if they've both had the same thought.

"You fùcked him!" Miya screams.

Daisy coughed violently as she choked on her water.

"Miya!" Daisy scolds.

Miya continued to enthusiastically stare at her, completely oblivious to the students' strange stares.

Miya gives Daisy a proud grin as Ian claps and bounces up and down in his seat.

"Calm down, guys." Daisy says, giggling at her friend's excitement.

"So, how was it?" Miya asks.

"Was he big?" Ian asks eagerly.

Daisy blushed at their questions and looked down at her food.

"Yes, he was huge." Daisy says looking at Ian.

Miya laughs giddily as Ian faints dramatically.

"Of course he was, look at that god of a man." Ian says eyeing him from across the room.

Daisy gives him a playful whack on the shoulder and frowns.

"That's my boyfriend remember," Daisy says sternly.

Ian smirks at her possessiveness and looks over at Miya, who was now on her phone texting someone.

They spent the rest of the lunch period gossiping, though Daisy could shake the feeling that someone was watching her.

And it wasn't a good feeling, it was the total opposite.

When the bell rang to signify the end of lunch, the small group rose from their seats and separated.

Daisy had lingered behind because she wanted to speak with Angel alone, and if she's being entirely honest, she felt very unsafe at the time.

Angel's tall form stood out among the mass of students, and she instantly went to him.

He was seated at his regular table, and his friends had vanished outside, most likely ditching the remainder of the day.

Daisy breathes a sigh of relief as she passes past the final few students, heading right for him.

Angel hadn't yet noticed her as he finished a call with one of his men, and his normal sour attitude changed to anger as he considered how useless his men could be.

Hearing enough of the man's irritating voice, he hung up and ran his hand through his dishevelled hair.

Daisy waited for the last two students to exit through the cafeteria doors, and when they slammed shut, she moved up towards her boyfriend.

Angel had lifted his head from his phone, his gaze fixed on the angel in front of him.

He became accustomed to his heartbeats as they increased whenever she was near, so he ignored them.

Daisy approached Angel with a smile on her face, her legs had made it to his seat as she stood in front of him.

Angel's arms rose from his sides, lifting the girl into his arms and placing her on his lap.

Despite her blushing, she leant against his body.

She threw her short arms around his neck and rested her head in his neck.

"I need to tell you something." She spoke softly into his ear.

Angel clenched his jaw, knowing that he wouldn't like what she was about to say.

Her hand nervously played with the chain around his neck, her other hand sat behind his neck, sliding her fingertips over his skin.

"After you dropped me off at home, the man returned. His boss, he said, wants the money earlier, on Wednesday, 8 p.m. at Grove Hill Park." She whispered into his ear, fearing that someone was observing or listening.

She could sense Angel's sudden shift in demeanour, and she could tell he was livid.

Angel tried his hardest not to explode in front of her, and it took everything he had.

Angel raised his arm to her face, gripping her chin and pulled her closer to him while he inspected her features.

His eyes darkened, aggravating him even more when he noticed the white bandage on the side of her head, which was hidden by her hair and couldn't be seen from afar.

"He did that?" Angel questions, nodding his head towards the wound on her head's side.

Daisy bit her lower lip and nodded, a little worried about what Angel would do.

A sinister chuckle escaped his lips, but there was no humour in it.

Daisy looked at him with curiosity, intrigued by this new side of him.

He scoffed and pushed Daisy and himself out of the chair.

"Fùck this," He mumbled, with Daisy in his arms, he went towards the exit back doors.

*

F R A N C I S C O L E

A/N

Hi pretty's,

As requested from my Instagram question, everyone seemed to have wanted a Francis aesthetic so I've done one here.

I hope you've been enjoying Moonlight so far, I still have so much planned for this book and I'm so excited to share it with you all.

ps; I laughed at everyone's comments about Francis not being straight. Fooled you all ;)

Ily all sm,

- Lei

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

584K 8.6K 23
[18+ WARNING] Agegap Smut included DESCRIPTION ----------------------------- Selena Rodriguez 18 year old teen, enjoying her dance life. Suddenly ev...
150K 3.3K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
647K 23.5K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...
2.5M 70.2K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...