The Prince & The Knight (Eng)

By struggle_wind

Jingyu, a poor, not smart, strong Weizhou, rich, smart, famous, vocalist Started with an annoying encounter... More

Cast Characters
01. The Prince
02. Suprising The Knight
03. The Another Prince
04: Who is Weird?
05 : Knight's Prince
06 : Prince's Knight
07 : Knight's Trouble
08 : The Annoying Prince
09 : Pull The Knight Back
11 : Back To School
12 : Two Princes
13 : Confusion
14 : The Prince and The Knight
15 : The Feeling
16 : Oh Knight
17 : Blooming
18 : Princess
19 : Deep
20 : Oh Prince
21. Thump
22 : Jealousy
23. Hiding
24 : Honesty
25 : Wind Blow
26 : The Queen
27 : Fallen Night
28 : Dilemma
29 : The Knight's Choice
30 : Princesses
31 : Friendship
32 : Try To Open It
33 : Untitled
34 : I Like You
35 : With you
36 : Prince's Territory
37 : How We Call It?
38 : For You
39 : Step On
40 : Extra Chapter
41 : Prince's Battle
42 : Revealing
43 : Boyfriends
44 : Be Brave part 1
45 : Be Brave part 2
46 : Knight's Battle Mind
47 : The Prince & The Queen
48 : Love Isn't Blind
49 : Doubt

10 : Knight's Dad

179 13 7
By struggle_wind

Weizhou remained lying on Jingyu's bed, waiting for Jingyu. He started to feel bored and took out one of Jingyu's books. It was a notebook. Weizhou opened it and laughed a little.

"His writing is very bad ...", then suddenly a hand pulled the book.

"Hey!!! Jingyu, how is it...", before Weizhou had time to finish his question, Jingyu had scolded him again.

"GO !!!".

"What? I can't go now! Your father asked me to have dinner here and I agreed".

"I don't care. Just make up a reason and get out now!!!".

"Why? Are you still angry?? Okay, alright, I admit I was wrong. I'm sorry".

Jingyu grabbed Weizhou's hand and forced him out of his room. Weizhou felt a slight pain in his wrist.

"Jingyu!!! Stop it!!", suddenly his father's voice startled Jingyu and Weizhou. Jingyu immediately let go of his grip on Weizhou's hand.

"What happened? Are you going to hurt your friend again?", asked Jingyu's father in a slightly harsh tone.

"Papa... I never... I mean, I didn't mean...", Jingyu walked past his father, but Weizhou caught his hand.

"Uncle, it's not his fault. I know he has dyslexia...."

Jingyu was shocked to hear that as the thought of "how he could possibly know that?!?!" flashed through his mind.

"But I still laughed at his writing. I'm sorry Jingyu, it must have hurt you, I'm so sorry. Uncle, it's getting late. I better go home", Weizhou said goodbye feeling guilty.

"But you haven't had dinner yet," replied Jingyu's father.

"It's okay, I don't want to make Jingyu feel uncomfortable in his own home. So goodbye Uncle and good night Jingyu".

Jingyu felt he was too harsh on Weizhou. Whatever Peng said really poisoned his mind. Weizhou was nothing but really nice to him, regardless of whether Weizhou had bad intentions towards him indeed or not, he was being too harsh to Weizhou right now, and that was something he certainly didn't deserve.

Weizhou turned and walked away. But after walking merely a few steps, Jingyu called out to him.

"Weizhou...wait!! You..you.. I think there will be no problem if you join us for dinner".

"Ah...it's okay, Jingyu. I don't want to make you feel...".

"I'm fine. Stop acting like you don't want it!!!".

"Really???", Weizhou turned around and smiled widely.

Jingyu just nodded and left Weizhou and his father. Weizhou just chuckled.

"Let's go in", Jingyu's father led the way and Weizhou followed him.

The dinner at Jingyu's house surprised Weizhou a little. He was only served a few different kinds of vegetables and something that looked like meat. No appetizers, no desserts.

"Uuhhmmm...Sorry Jingyu. Is this the only menu?" asked Weizhou.

"Yes. Why? You don't like it? Sorry, we are poor people, so we can't cook a lot of dishes to satisfy you", Jingyu replied sarcastically.

"No...no...this is enough. I really like it. Uncle, this food is very delicious. Auntie must be very good at cooking".

<cough...uhukkk.uuhhuukk>, suddenly Jingyu coughed.

"Uuhhmmm.... actually my wife didn't cook all this. In fact, she's still in her office. My son is the one who actually cooked it".

"Really??? Jingyu, you're so cool. I think you can work at my house", Weizhou was very enthusiastic.

Jingyu stopped his spoon in midair and glanced at Weizhou.

"So you heard it?" he asked.

"That...that...", Weizhou stammered.

Jingyu's father put the bowl down to the table loudly. "Xu Weizhou, this is a family matter. You shouldn't have eavesdropped on our conversation!! It was true that Uncle did approve of Jingyu leaving school, but Uncle didn't expect you to support him even as a friend. You know that it's not easy to get a good job if we don't have degrees in education. I mean...look at him".

Weizhou looked at Jingyu.

"He is stupid and has no skills. Do you think he can succeed?", continued Jingyu's father.

"Uummm... That's right, Uncle. He's stupid, cold, rude, disrespectful, but he's quite handsome. He could be a model...maybe....".

Jingyu laughed at Weizhou's answer, but Jingyu's father burst into anger immediately.

"Model!!! A model you say!!! Modeling is a job for brainless people like him!!", Jingyu's father got more emotional.

"Papa...".

"What!!! Do you want to be a model??!! Go and work as model then!!!".

"No Papa...".

"Why Jingyu?? You are so handsome. I will help you. Uncle can you please..."

"Stop Zhou!!!," Jingyu cut in. Weizhou immediately shut his mouth.

"Dad, I don't want to be a model".

"Good!!! You have to be a doctor, a teacher, or a policeman. So you can help other people and..."

"I'm sorry, Dad...", Weizhou interrupted Jingyu's father.

Jingyu cast a sharp glance at Weizhou.

"But, a model also helps others to understand good fashion. Isn't it true Jingyu??", Weizhou continued.

"Shut up!!! Who are you to call my Papa Dad??!!", scolded Jingyu.

"Hey!!! I'm trying to help you here, why are you yelling at me?!!".

Jingyu tugged at Weizhou's collar.

"Stop it!!! Both of you!!! Xu Weizhou, sorry, but you'd better go", Jingyu's father interrupted their argument.

"But dad.."

"Go!!!!

Jingyu pulled Weizhou out.

"Wait... Well... I can help him get into my school", Weizhou was still trying to persuade Jingyu's father.

"What!!!".

Jingyu pulled Weizhou faster to get out of his house.

"Stop it, Jingyu!!! What did you just say, kid? You could help him get into your school??", Jingyu's father was making sure that what he had just heard was correct.

Jingyu stopped in his tracks but still gripped Weizhou's collar.

"Yes I can... so Jingyu, can you let go of my collar?" Weizhou asked Jingyu.

"Eehhmmm.... Dad.."

"Don't call my father "Dad"!!!!", Jingyu was getting annoyed.

"It's okay, i don't mind you calling me Dad, kid. So what's your plan?", asked Jingyu's father curiously.

"Well, the principal at my school is my father's best friend. I can ask my father to help Jingyu enter my school. I can also help him personally, I mean, I'm pretty smart. In fact I always get high marks in all subjects. And Jingyu, if you really want to work, you can work part time at my restaurant. What about my idea? It's good, right?! Or even better - very good indeed?", said Weizhou with a smug face.

Jingyu's father seemed to be seriously thinking about it.

"You're not lying are you?", asked Jingyu's father.

"Of course not, Dad", Weizhou kept trying to convince Father Jingyu.

Weizhou smiled happily as he called Jingyu's father "Dad". It sounded cute to him. But Jingyu threw him a murderous glare.

"Alright, I agree!! So Jingyu, its decided, you are going back to school".

"But Papa, I don't want to go to the same school as him!!", Jingyu tried to refuse.

"Why Jingyu? We're good friends right??". Weizhou winked at him, smug expression back on his face once again. But Jingyu pushed Weizhou's face.

"You disgust me!!!", he said.

"JINGYU!!! Don't treat your friends like that!!! Uhhh... no wonder you have a hard time making friends, you're so rude. Apologize to him!".

Jingyu didn't like Weizhou. But to be honest, he quite liked Weizhou's idea. He could work without disappointing his father. It was a win-win situation. However, he didn't like the idea of ​​studying or taking classes together with Weizhou.

"Hey!!! I'm sorry!!", Jingyu shouted at Weizhou.

"Wow... that sounded so sincere it hurt my eardrums.", said Weizhou sarcastically.

Jingyu smirked.

"Okay... can we continue with the dinner, Dad? I'm still hungry", Weizhou gave another suggestion.

"Come on, son".

Jingyu and Weizhou's father laughed together. Jingyu just flashed his fake smile at the two of them.

~~~~~~~~~

Proofreader : chefchez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 2.4K 13
Wang Yibo, a rich spoiled guy, curiously meets Xiao Zhan, the bold and mature CEO of the Xiao Designs through an online Sugar Dating App, 'Seeking Ar...
5.5K 88 14
Wait sunoo what happened why are you crying did i do something wrong? If i did im sorry can you please talk to me. Oh ni-ki i just fell and it really...
7.9K 737 61
Weiying and Wangji had a chance encounter when they were 15 years old. Their encounter was brief yet left lasting impressions which fueled an unfulf...
264K 23K 48
Xiao Zhan, who looks like an ordinary guy with his handsome face and well defined body, has extraordinary skills, which no living human on this earth...