Written In This Diary Are The...

By booksarelife84

Harry is hopelessly in love with his best friend Louis Tomlinson. After a year of mustering up courage to con... More

Chapter 1 - Harry POV
Chapter 2 - Harry POV
Chapter 3 - Harry POV
Chapter 4 - Harry POV
Chapter 5 - Louis POV
Chapter 6 - Louis POV
Chapter 7 - Niall POV
Chapter 8 - Niall POV
Chapter 10 - Louis POV
Chapter 11 - Harry POV
Chapter 12 - Louis POV
Chapter 13 - Louis POV
Epilogue - Louis POV

Chapter 9 - Harry POV

10 1 1
By booksarelife84

Niall knocked on the door to ask me if I was alright as I was taking so long. I mentally cursed, I had got carried away in the cutting and I forgot all about the other boys. I quickly cleaned and bandaged my cuts before slipping my t-shirt back on, hoping I could quickly go to my room and change unnoticed without anyone realizing that my joggers are blood stained. I opened the door to meet a teary-eyed Niall. He quickly dragged me to my room and I gulped scared he knew something he shouldn't. "Show me your wrists." He demanded. My breath caught for a moment. I froze knowing there was no escape. He gently took my hand and rolled my sleeves up. I just stood and stared, unable to move. His cheeks were now soaked and he looked at me begging me to explain. "How did you come to know?" I demanded furious all of a sudden. I must have said that louder than intended as Niall flinched and I was sure I heard footsteps meaning Zayn and Liam were probably on the way up. Niall didn't tell me how he knew that I cut. Then I realized that my book wasn't where I kept it. I suddenly felt scared, open. If he read that he'd know that I loved Louis. "You know everything?" I asked but it was more like a confirmation for myself. I stepped back as Niall's silence confirmed my fear. It was like a punch in the gut. I stepped back and straight into Liam. "Guys what's happening here?" He asked quietly voice laced in concern. Niall started speaking but I shook my head pleading him to stop. "Sorry Haz but you need help. I have to tell them."

And so, Niall told them the entire story and he showed them the diary. By the time Niall was ending the story, I was panicking, worried the boys would hate me for loving my best friend, for loving a guy. What I did not expect was for them to wrap me in a hug and tell me that they will help me.

If you like the story so far please comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 7.2K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
9.2K 250 32
Imagine a world in which soulmates exist and everybody is looking for their other half... Louis Tomlinson has learnt pretty early that even in this r...
2.1K 73 33
Louis (25) is marrying Eleanor (26). He wants to give her everything she wants but the truth is he gave his heart away a long time ago. Harry (23) ha...
89.4K 1.2K 21
Louis Tomlinson's life has never been so confusing. First he falls out of love with his girlfriend of three years Eleanor, but now he might be in lov...