Chapter 9 - Harry POV

Niall knocked on the door to ask me if I was alright as I was taking so long. I mentally cursed, I had got carried away in the cutting and I forgot all about the other boys. I quickly cleaned and bandaged my cuts before slipping my t-shirt back on, hoping I could quickly go to my room and change unnoticed without anyone realizing that my joggers are blood stained. I opened the door to meet a teary-eyed Niall. He quickly dragged me to my room and I gulped scared he knew something he shouldn't. "Show me your wrists." He demanded. My breath caught for a moment. I froze knowing there was no escape. He gently took my hand and rolled my sleeves up. I just stood and stared, unable to move. His cheeks were now soaked and he looked at me begging me to explain. "How did you come to know?" I demanded furious all of a sudden. I must have said that louder than intended as Niall flinched and I was sure I heard footsteps meaning Zayn and Liam were probably on the way up. Niall didn't tell me how he knew that I cut. Then I realized that my book wasn't where I kept it. I suddenly felt scared, open. If he read that he'd know that I loved Louis. "You know everything?" I asked but it was more like a confirmation for myself. I stepped back as Niall's silence confirmed my fear. It was like a punch in the gut. I stepped back and straight into Liam. "Guys what's happening here?" He asked quietly voice laced in concern. Niall started speaking but I shook my head pleading him to stop. "Sorry Haz but you need help. I have to tell them."

And so, Niall told them the entire story and he showed them the diary. By the time Niall was ending the story, I was panicking, worried the boys would hate me for loving my best friend, for loving a guy. What I did not expect was for them to wrap me in a hug and tell me that they will help me.

If you like the story so far please comment and vote!