Can't we be Together?

By Myungmin_lover

๐˜ˆ ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ธ ๐˜š๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ: ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

Introduction
1: After years
2: Meeting or date?
3: SolHwi break up
4: Period
5: Church
6: Drunk
7: Start over
8: Jealous
9: Stay away from her
10: How can I avoid you?
11: Here for you
13: I love you too
14: Caught in the act?
15: Jae Hoon's eyes
16: Married
How are you all?
New Story!

12: I love you

451 36 19
By Myungmin_lover

Sol A's point of view

On a Saturday, Jin Ho asked help from me. He was planning to get into Hankuk University Law School. He wanted to be a prosecutor. He wanted to talk with Yang-gyosunim. But I guess he felt awkward, and since he knew Yang-gyosunim and I were kind of close, I'll be joining them.

We all agreed to meet at a coffee shop.

Author's point of view

The two men came earlier than Sol for a few minutes. They were sitting next to each other. But they didn't talk. They just minded their own business. As Sol came, they both watched her.

"If you really like her, just confess to her instead of wasting your time looking at her." Jin Ho advised. "It's not against the law. She's no longer your student." He paused for a moment. "If you don't confess immediately, she might fall for me." He said confidently. And that made Jong Hoon pissed off.

"I---" Before he could even say anything, Sol came in. So he didn't continue.

The two men looked away from each other.

"Oh, the two of you are already here." The lawyer said as she sat down on the seat in front of Jong Hoon. Jin Ho was sitting beside the two of them.

Jin Ho smiled warmly at Sol, as he usually does.

Meanwhile, Jong Hoon was just his normal self. "Let's get to the point." He said coldly.

"Jin Ho wants to get into Hankuk University Law School." The three of them talked about the requirements and everything.

"I'll get going." The prosecutor-turned-professor said coldly, stood up and went out.

As he was walking, Sol followed him.

"Gyosunim, gwaenchanayo?" She asked. "Is there anything bothering you? You seem pretty cold and serious today."

'It's because of the inappropriate feelings I have for you. I have to do this to avoid you.' He wanted to say those words to her.

"Gyosunim?" He was just staring at her.

"Whether I'm okay or not is none of your business." He replied.

Jin Ho then approached her.

"Just let him be." He said.

"He's weird. He kept acting as if he cared about me and he's worried about me. Now, he's serious and cold again."

"So? Didn't he make it clear to you that you two are just friends?"

Sol remembered that they were just friends, nothing more.

"Forget about him. You don't deserve a man like him who keeps confusing you."

"It's not easy. I already tried so many times."

"Avoid him, that's it."

"But he's helping me with your father's case."

"Then don't call him. It's that easy."

"But---"

"I'm saying this as the son of your client; stop asking him to help you with my father's case."

Jin Ho knew both Sol and Jong Hoon liked each other. He already tried convincing Jong Hoon to confess his feelings, but he doesn't want to. He thought of telling Sol about her former professor's feelings for her. Although he had assured her just months ago that he seemed to look at her with loving eyes, the situation happening to them made things confusing. But it was all none of his business. So he decided to take his chance.

-Days later-

Sol's point of view

As I was eating at a restaurant alone, two men came inside. When I heard their voices, I was surprised. What a coincidence! They were Yang-gyosunim and Jae Hoon-sshi.

There was a partition separating us. They were behind me. So they probably couldn't see me. "Hyung, be honest with me." I heard Jae Hoon-sshi say.

"Who is Sol to you?" He added. My heart began racing when I heard my name. I was nervous about what Yang-gyosunim would say about me.

"Sol? She's still the same Sol A who used to be my student."

My heart broke as soon as I heard those words. That meant that he just saw me as his student, nothing more.
Tears started to fall down my cheeks. Why do I feel this way? He told me we were just friends from the very start. But why did I expect more?

-A week later-

Jong Hoon's point of view

On the next trial of the murder case, it had already been days but Sol never called me again.

I looked at my phone to see if she messaged me. But there was still none. I wonder why I had never heard from her again.

"Wae? You're seeing someone, aren't you?" Prof Kim asked.

"That's absurd."

"It seems as if you're waiting for someone's text---"

"I'll just attend the trial. I'll leave now."

"Go ahead."

Author's point of view

As Sol was speaking in the middle of the trial, Jong Hoon suddenly entered the courtroom.

Everyone turned to him including the defense counsel.

"Counsel, please proceed." The judge said and she tried to avoid eye contact with her former professor.

--

The trial started at around 5 pm and finished at 7. After the trial, Sol left with Jin Ho without talking to Jong Hoon. They walked together outside. Jong Hoon, on the other hand, didn't try approaching her too. He just played along.

'This is just right for me.' He thought.

As the two were walking together outside, the prosecutor-turned-professor was also getting his car. There was an old and poor woman who was selling artificial flowers. Jin Ho bought a bouquet of roses for Sol. Jong Hoon was about to get in his car. But as soon as he saw Jin Ho giving her the bouquet of roses, he wasn't able to control his feelings.

He immediately walked towards them and grabbed the bouquet of roses. He threw it on the trash can, which was just steps away from them.

"What are you doing here?" Jin Ho calmly asked Jong Hoon. Sol confusingly stared at her former professor.

"Didn't you know she was allergic to roses? She touched a rose in my office and I was worried sick about her." He said and grabbed Jin Ho by the shirt.

"Gyosunim!" Sol yelled to stop him. And Jong Hoon let go of Jin Ho.

"Mianhae, Jin Ho-ya." She told him. And he just nodded. "Yang-gyusunim and I have to talk." She added. Jin Ho glared at him and left.

"Gwaenchana?" Jong Hoon asked her.

"Gyosunim, what are you doing here?" Sol didn't answer his question.

"Answer my question first." He said.

"Whether I'm okay or not is none of your business. You told me that a week ago." She paused. "Now, answer my question."

"I wanted to watch the trial."

"Now, why did you throw the bouquet of roses?" Sol's eyes usually were filled with happiness and warmth, but now they were filled with anger and pain.

"You're allergic to roses. I just did what was right."

"So what if I'm allergic to roses? Do you think that gives you the right to do that?"

"I was just worried about you!"

"Why are you worried about me?!" Jong Hoon couldn't answer her question. "Why are you worried about---"

"Saranghanikka! (Because I love you!)"

She couldn't say anything.

Her heart began racing like crazy.

The world seemed to have existed only for the two of them.

"Ne?"

"Saranghae, Kang Sol."

"At that time, when you and Jae Hoon-sshi were talking about me, why did you say I'm just the same Sol A who used to be your student?"

"Because I've loved you for years, without realizing it." He paused.

"All I thought, I was just feeling weird every time I saw you because I saw potential in you." He added. "But I was wrong. I've loved you for years and I still do."

--

Author's note: Age Doesn't Matter has reached 2.26k reads. Thank you! ❤️🎉

Anyway, make sure to prepare wine for the next chapter of this story. Prepare yourselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 747 18
๐˜ˆ ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ธ ๐˜š๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ: ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ฒ, ๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐š ...
180K 6.4K 27
Sim Y/n and Yang Jungwon, breaking all the rules of the classic love story. She's the popular one, she's the the rich one, and she's the one to make...
6.9K 244 18
๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’…, ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’๐’๐’๐’“๐’‚ ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’–๐’•. ๏ฟฝ...
2.5K 174 10
๐‡๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐”๐ฌ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ "๐š‚๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—" "๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...