TAMING THE CAMPUS ICE QUEEN (...

By Page_Nous

Lisa had planned ten steps to win the heart of Jennie Kim, the campus ice queen of Anwyll University. Will sh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (LAST CHAPTER)

Chapter 12

11.1K 387 10
By Page_Nous

"Love, I can't tell you what I feel
All I know is that a night without you is not far from a lost dream."

JENNIE

"Jennie, can you have a date with me?" I looked at the guy who was leaning next to my locker.

I guess it has started. That sulky project has began again. This always happen a week before the Intramural Meet.

That dumbass project of the business department gives the students a task to secure at least a date with the members of the Supreme Student Government.  The higher the position of your date, the higher the points. If you're lucky to have a date with two or three officers, then your points will be bigger too. It's part of their assessment. This is to test whether they are persuasive enough to win us over for a date. It's also a part of their social experiment and the like.

"No. Get lost," I said coldly which made the guy disappear from my sight in a rush.

I put all my books inside my locker and decided to head towards the office. My afternoon class are all done that's why I have to attend to my unfinished work as the SSG President.

"It's tiring to act nicely in front of those business geeks. I don't want to go on a date with them, can't they tell?" Rosé complained as she throw herself on the swivel chair. Lisa and Jisoo just laugh at her funny expression.

This is the most difficult time of those business students because there are just 3 officers that are left to manage. Irene, Wendy, Mina, and Lia are still competing in the region. They will be back next week.

"Go on a date with me Roseanne, you too Jisoo," Lisa suggested. She's a business student too and I think it won't be difficult for her to comply to this project since she has Chaeng and Chu.

"I told you not to call me Roseanne, Manobangs!"

"Roseanne is cute," Jisoo protested.

"Urgh come on, not you too."

"Saturday will be perfect for a date right? I'll fetch you both!" Lisa cheerfully said.

I just continued typing on my laptop while unintentionally eavesdropping on their plans.

"We haven't agreed to be your date yet Manoban," the older girls teased which made Lisa pout.

"Then I'll kidnap you both!"

"Thanks for informing us, we can now hide."

"See you on Saturday Lisa-yah. We better go home first. Jisoo is craving for some spicy rice cakes. Jennie-yah, we will go now," Rosé said before dragging the sleepy Jisoo outside. I just nod to acknowledge them.

An hour had past but nobody dared to talk. I looked at Lisa who was busy arranging the papers. She wasn't even looking at me. It still irritates me everytime I remember how she left me in the bleacher a while ago.

"You," I said in my low voice.

"Hmm?" she replied, still not looking at me.

"Why did you leave earlier?" she suddenly stopped doing what she's doing.

"I...I was...n-nature's call?"

I let out a soft laugh because of her innocently honest response, then I get back to my poker face when I realized what I just did.

"Did you just laugh?" Lisa asked, her eyes on me. I looked down when I felt self-conscious.

"You heard it wrong. I didn't."

"Come on, it's just us here. Can you laugh again?"

"I'm still in my right mind."

"Aww, I should have recorded it. Next time tell me if you're going to laugh."

"You're crazy. Pack up. It's time to go home."

"Already?"

"It's almost 9."

"But I still want to be alone with you."

"What?"

"I said I want a longer 'alone time' with you,"  I scoffed. That was bold and I didn't see that coming.

"Too bad. We don't feel the same way."

She grabbed her bag and she headed out first. I locked the office before I found myself walking behind her.

Lisa is unpredictable. Sometimes she's sweet, sometimes she don't try to notice me at all. Sometimes she's too loud, and sometimes she's too quiet.

She's a mystery that I want to unravel. I don't even know if she's true to her words because at some point, she is inconsistent. If it was some other girl that she's hitting on, they will probably be under Lisa's spell in no time.

As usual, my ride was already waiting for me. Lisa stopped walking when we reached the front gate then she turned to me.

"What?" I asked when her eyes darted on me. She's obviously blocking my way.

"Jennie-yah. You should laugh more often. You look good when you're smiling and you even look better when you laugh," Lisa said while looking at me. There was sincerity in her eyes and for some unknown reason, it made my heart race.

School Gym

"Jennie, you'll be representing our team as it was announced. We are kinda lacking for some new members and there's no more time for us to train newbies," my coach said as he sat down on his chair.

As expected, it will always be me. I always train early in the morning with my own sparring partner at home. Dad supports me when it comes to karate that's why he provides everything that I need. From a conducive place to train up to the people who will help me to be the best player. I am lucky in that field. Although he keeps on worrying because I am overworking myself at school.

"You opened the tryouts right? How was it? Did you find people who needs no training?"

"We did. I think those three are enough. This is gonna be risky but they said they were varsity players from their previous school so basically, they know the rules and training is no longer needed. We don't have time anyway."

"That's okay. They're joining lowly events and I'll be dealing with the real competition so don't worry too much."

"That's the spirit! One of those three is really promising. You better check her out. What was her name again? It sounds like Lala? Lila? Lili? Ahhh Lalisa!"

"Lalisa?"

"Yeah. Lalisa Manoban."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 6.9K 68
Lisa Manoban who has a different kind of work, a very different one. Jennie Kim who happened to be a bitch but an innocent girl in terms of sex. Wil...
50.9K 1.8K 26
Lisa Manoban came to Seoul to pursue her studies in one of the prestigious institutions in Korea. There, she comes across Jennie Kim, her neighbor wh...
66.5K 3.3K 32
❝ Once upon a time, there was a love story, and it Started With A Dare. ❞ ▪︎▪︎ Jennie was dared to make Jisoo Kim, a cold hearted person, fall for h...
26K 808 56
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...