smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

sixty-eight

1.1K 47 56
By vickie_org

'last day at work before leave' yoongi thought as he got ready to start his shift.

he wanted to get this over with, his back ached, he was tired, hungry, stressed. he would soon leave and find a more stable job.

his shift was going well, serving tables and wiping them down. he was glad.

-

"hi my name is yoongi, i'll be your server for today" he said, a small smile on his lips before he saw who it was.

"hi yoongi" donghyun said, yoongi wanted to run, "what would you like to drink?" he asked, 'stress isn't good for rhe baby' he reminded himself, trying not to stress.

"a coke would be good" he said, yoongi nodded and went to grab that, trying his best to be professional in a time like this.

yoongi placed the drink on the table, putting on a smile, "are you ready to order?" he asked, donghyun nodded.

the man said his order, allowing yoongi to write down his order. the poor boy just wanted to go home.

-

"yoongi-ah" donghyun said, yoongi raised a brow, "yes?"

"so, i have a question" he said, yoongi nodded as a way to confirm he could go on, "i was wondering if i could meet our daughter? just once" he said, yoongi stared at him.

did this man have no shame at all? what did he want? what are his intentions?

"what are your intentions?"

"meet our daughter"

yoongi internally scoffed, "my daughter, she's not 'ours', she's mine" he said, "fine then, i want to meet your daughter, who happens to have my genes as well"

yoongi couldn't believe this, he took a deep breath in and then out.

"fine"

-

"min, come here" yoongi said once he got home, namjoon was taking a nap on the couch and yoongi was going to talk to the girl.

"what?" she asked, sitting on the bed with yoongi. yoongi sighed, rubbing his tummy, "you know how i told you about your biological father?"

minji raised a brow, "what is biological?" she asked, "so remember how a long time ago i told you that you have another parent that left?" he asked, minji nodded, "oh yeah"

yoongi nodded, "he wants to meet you" he said, "but he's a bitch"

yoongi gasped, his hand over his mouth, "joonie said i can call bad people that!" she exclaimed, "it's still bad" he explained.

"but he's a bad person!" she said, yoongi laughed, "fine, i agree but that's not the point. tomorrow, we're going to see him"

minji nodded, she didn't really care but namjoon did.

"so you're meeting your ex?" namjoon asked, walking towards the boy and laying next to him.

"yeah, just so he can meet minji. he wouldn't shut up about it" he sighed, namjoon hummed.

"can i come?" he asked, yoongi shrugged and nodded, "if you want to, but you work tomorrow in the morning" he said, "i'll say something came up"

namjoon hated this man, he hated donghyun with his whole soul. he wasn't sure what the man was capable of so he want to be there to protect his loves.

-

it was the next day, meaning they had to meet up with donghyun. yoongi was anxious, namjoon was mad, and minji felt neutral.

"nice overall joon, where'd you buy it?" yoongi asked, "h&m, i went to the mall with min the other day" he said, minji gasped, "where's mine? i want to wear mine too!" she said, yoongi raised a brow, "first clothing cabinet"

yoongi opened it and saw it, a small smile on his face, "i'm the only one who doesn't have one" he frowned, namjoon chuckled.

"i bought you one too, love" namjoon smiled, "so are we an overall family now?" he joked, making namjoon nod and laugh.

"you can't really see my bump in this" yoongi said, "it's fine, you still look cute" namjoon said, all their overall's were different colors but still so cute.

"can i take my stuffed animal?" minji asked, yoongi scoffed, "it's as big as you, you won't be able to carry it for a long time. maybe bring a smaller one" he said, she frowned but nodded because it's true.

minji instantly cringed looking at donghyun when they sat down at the restaurant they were eating at.

"well, i'm donghyun, but you can call me dad" the man smiled, minji stared at him, "your hair is ugly" she spoke, namjoon had to contain his laughter.

yoongi smiled a bit, but minji began talking again, "why would i call you dad?" she asked, "because i'm your biological dad, unlike this guy" he said, pointing at namjoon.

"get your finger out of my face. i've done more for them than all you ever could've. you don't earn the title of 'dad' after leaving their lives"

yoongi nodded as a way to agree, "i don't even know you, appa just said we were meeting. you don't seem like a good person"

yoongi loved minji's honesty, but it came inconvenient at a time like this when they were sitting across from a bastard.

"i am a good person. yoongi, you've raised our daughter like this?" donghyun asked, "my daughter. and two, she's honest, what do you want me to do about that?"

namjoon glared at the man, he was annoying. he hated every part of him.

"you, what's your name?" donghyun said, looking at namjoon, "i'm namjoon" he said, taking a sip from his soda.

"what did you find good in this man? he looks average" donghyun said, yoongi's pregnancy hormones were going to start acting up if donghyun didn't shut up.

"he's beyond this earth, you're below average if anything" he mumbled, rubbing his tummy.

"yoongi-ah? a burger with fries? you're gaining a lot of weight, it's visible in your face" donghyun laughed, yoongi grabbed his face and stared at his food.

he began feeling guilty for ordering it, he was gaining a lot of weight, "you will shut up about his weight. he is creating life! of course he'll gain weight, he's expecting a baby! you worry about yourself, worry about how manipulative and disgusting that mind of yours is" he scoffed, yoongi and minji were shocked. they didn't really see namjoon mad.

"aren't you worried what people will think of you after he has the baby? he will be obese" he laughed, "i'm not worried, his weight is his business and everything is alright as long as it isn't affecting his health. what i'm worried about is your polluted mind"

yoongi wanted to cry, he didn't want to eat. he wanted to go home, why did he agree in the first place?

"you're the one who needs help if you think worrying about someone else's weight is acceptable" he scoffed, he hated this man.

"you should be grateful that you even got a chance to meet up" namjoon said, minji stared at both.

she knew this man was talking bad about yoongi so that raised a red flag in her mind, she would not shut up now.

"donghyun, you're really mean. how do you talk about someone's hair with those ugly blonde streaks in your hair? it looks like the one time jinnie tried to dye his own hair. you're horrible, horrible! i'm glad you left appa!"

the man gasped, "i'm glad i left too!" namjoon thought it was outrageous how the man was starting a fight with a literal child.

"good! joonie, appa, and i don't need you! we don't need ugly people in our life! also, your shirt has a hole and it makes the whole outfit uglier than you" she said, "it amazes me donghyun that your fighting with a literal child" namjoon laughed.

"stop picking at your food, yoonie. how about you start eating?" namjoon softly said, "tummy hurts, baby is kicking" he lied, he just didn't want to gain weight.

"your tummy hurts because you haven't eaten today" namjoon said, yoongi put his face in his hands.

"fine" he sighed, taking a fry and taking a bite.

"baby is kicking" yoongi smiled, it was a good sign and he was happy about that, "baby was extra hungry today" namjoon laughed, "i want more food"

"are you kidding me? you expect me to pay the bill if your fat ass keeps eating everything?" donghyun huffed, minji and namjoon stared at him.

it was no surprise minji couldn't regulate her emotions so when he saw this man, she felt her blood boil. her whole body began burning up.

"you didn't last a day after yoongi gave you the news so i don't expect you to understand what he's going through but shut that filthy mouth of yours" namjoon said, standing up and going to find the waitress to close his, minji, and yoongi's cost and leave a tip because the bastard probably wouldn't have.

yoongi didn't speak which concerned namjoon.

he was staring off into space, no emotion on display which didn't seem like something good.

"are you hungry?" namjoon asked, yoongi bit his lip and nodded, "i shouldn't eat" he whispered, looking down.

"yoongi, that man is useless. he makes me furious. don't listen to anything he has to say. we'll get some food for you, okay? my baby's need to eat" he smiled, yoongi smiled back.

hoseok

joon

when can i come over and meet ur boyfriend

and ur baby

and min

i only saw min a couple times

and see ur new apartment 😙

namjoon

let me check with yoongi

he said u can come rn

hoseok

im bringing gifts

namjoon

ty 🙏

yoongi is just eating some french fries lol and min is uh

where tf is my daughter

umbfuck

nvm found her!

"joonie" minji said, dragging namjoon to her room. namjoon smiled, "what's up?" he asked, sitting down on the ground.

the small girl sat across him, "so, donghyun guy is my biological dad or whatever?" she asked, namjoon nodded, "which means that by blood, he's your dad"

she scrunched up her face, "ew get his blood off me" she huffed, "that's not really possible minji" he laughed, she frowned.

"okay but next question. if appa and donghyun were together, would i call him dad if he was nice and i loved him?" minji asked, "yeah basically" namjoon said, minji hummed.

"can i call you dad even if you aren't my biological dad?" minji asked, namjoon nodded, feeling tears in his eyes.

"dad, can we go outside?" minji asked, and that's when namjoon broke down, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"oh no, why are you crying?" she mumbled, namjoon sniffled, wiping his tears, "thank you for calling me dad, joonie really appreciates it"

"hello" hoseok smiled, bowing down to yoongi who had opened the door.

yoongi bowed down, "no don't bow, you'll hurt the baby" hoseok frowned, yoongi chuckled, "i'll be fine" he reassured, guiding hoseok into the apartment.

"i brought gifts, namjoon and min are taking them out the car" hoseok said, yoongi smiled, "thank you"

namjoon and minji came in the house with a bunch of bags in hands, namjoon was smiling and so was minji.

"this is a shirt for 2 months old, i don't know why it's so big" hoseok chuckled, yoongi took the shirt into his own hands.

"hoseok, this is 2T, which means 2 year old" yoongi said, namjoon began laughing, tears in his eyes.

"namjoon! this is not funny!" hoseok whined, yoongi smiled, "he shouldn't be laughing, he failed at making a bottle at our parenting classes" yoongi chuckled, folding the shirt and setting it aside.

"you told me the wrong instructions!" namjoon huffed, "no i did not! i told you, put two scoops and you did almost 5! we almost failed because of you!" yoongi huffed, hoseok began hitting his thigh from how funny it was.

namjoon huffed, "but we passed with an 79.9 out of 100" he proudly said, yoongi rolled his eyes, "when i went for minji, i got a 98 out of 100"

namjoon whined, "we get it, you're good at everything" he rolled his eyes, yoongi smiled, "thank you"

hoseok chuckled, "i don't know how namjoon qualified to teach so many grades" hoseok said, "the only grades you're qualified to teach are prek and kindergarten because you failed to teach how to add" namjoon said, hoseok pouted.

"i'm going to try to get qualified to teach up until 4th grade" hoseok said, namjoon hummed, "good luck, you'll need it"

hoseok rolled his eyes, "good luck to you too, you'll need it"

yoongi brushed his teeth as he got ready for bed, hoseok had left and namjoon was in their bedroom.

yoongi groaned, feeling the baby kick, this baby was a kicker and yoongi hated that.

"tell this kid to calm the fuck down" yoongi groaned, a sigh leaving his lips as he held his tummy.

"too tired" namjoon mumbled, yoongi sighed, rubbing circles on his tummy.

"i love you, joonie"

"love you too"

s

tay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: opinion on donghyun meeting joon, yoon, and min?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 3.3K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...
4K 341 30
Min Yoongi, the icy CEO of South Korea's culinary empire, is renowned for his unwavering pursuit of perfection. His world revolves around crafting th...
115K 2.8K 21
you and Yoongi have been enemies since you were children his carefree attitude has always clashed with your work hard mentality but during a company...