My Monster Family (Autistic...

By JackDroid

Y/n L/n is A Normal 17-Year-old Boy who went off to live with his Friend Khimito but there is something clear... More

Bio!!
Harem!
Harem (Will be Updated)!!
My New Roommate!!/ The Monster Exchange Program?
Living with A Snake!!/ My Condition!!
The Clumsy Horse Waifu!!
Bathtime with A Big Boobied Beauty!! (18+)
Family Squabbles!!

The Birdbrained Waifu!!

5.1K 67 29
By JackDroid

Miia was outside of the Kimihito household Just doing the Laundry when she finds your shirt and she shifted her eyes around to see no one is around to see what she plans on doing next, and she puts your shirt up to her face and she sniffs and Licks it sighing as she smiles!

Miia: "Oh, Darling smells so Nice~ I just wish any of his Scent would rub off on me~"

You were Revealed to be standing right behind her the whole time holding A Cup and A Pitcher!

Y/n: "Um... Miia?"

Miia: "Oh Darling!"

She Jumped up and slithered over wrapping her up with Her Tail as she almost crushed you but you thankfully had enough strength not to be killed and you freed your hands just to pet her smooth, Scaley skin which she loved and she tried to hold back her Moans as you did!

Y/n: "Your Skin feels so Nice~"

Miia: "T-Thank you Darling~ Oooh~"

Y/n: "Oh I got you some Lemonade since it's so hot out!"

Miia: "Oh, Thank you, Darling!"

She then let go of you and You poured her A Glass of Lemonade as she took A Few Gulps and smiled!

Miia: "Oh This is amazing Darling~! You're Such A Great cook!"

Y/n: "Oh Thank you Miia! All I did was- AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

Just then something swooped down and Picked you up sending you flying into the Distance!

Y/n: "HEY, I DIDN'T CONSENT TO THIS!! HELP ME!!"

Miia: "Darling No!! I gotta save him!!"

Miia then went to find Kimihito so that way they can find you!

You were soon taken to A Nearby Park where you saw your chance to escape and you turned yourself into A Flying-type Pokemon! Starraptor! You removed your shirt Jumping from your captor's claws, and transformed into the Said Flying-type Pokemon!

Y/n: "I am Starratpor!"

Staraptor Y/n (Voiced by Sarah Natochenny)

You Flew up and Started firing Air slashes at your captor trying to send it down and you both flew across the city until she led you to A Park and she landed into A Tree in which you Followed it into the Treeline where he handed on A Branch Below it and it was revealed to be A Harpy Girl standing there smiling at him!

Y/n: "Who are you?"

Papi: "Hi! I'm Papi the Happy Harpy!"

Y/n: "Who?"

Papi: "Papi the Harpy Happy! No... Happy the Harpy Papi... Harpy the Happy Papi... No... Um..."

Y/n: "Um... I think you mean Papi the Happy Harpy?"

Papi: "Yeah, That's right! I'm Papi the Happy Harpy! What's your name?"

Y/n: "My Name is Y/n... I'm 16, Autistic. and-"

Papi: "Autistic? Huh? What's that?"

Y/n: "U-Um... I'm Different from most other People... My brain works differently and-"

Papi: "Oooh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Is that Icecream!"

You looked up back at her as she was excited seeing an Icecream truck with A Bright sparkle in her eyes and you found it to be super cute!

Y/n: "You... You want some Icecream?"

Papi: "Oh Yes! Would you please buy me some!"

Y/n: "Sure!"

Papi: "Yay!!"

You then turned back into A Human before she grabbed your arm and she pulled you down to the ground in front of the Icecream truck so you can buy some ice cream for the both of you!

30 Minutes Later!

You were Now Licking your Popsicle as Papi was admiring her Vanilla soft-serve ice cream with her stubby little wings thanking you profusely!

Papi: "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Y/n! Thank you!"

Y/n: "H-Hey, No Problem! So why are you living at the Park?"

Papi: "Oh I was supposed to be in the Interspecies English Program-"

Y/n: "Interspecies Exchange Program."

Papi: "But I was bored with it so I flew off getting away from the Terminator or else I would be Exported."

Y/n: "PAPI THAT'S CORDIMNATOR AND YOU'RE GOING TO BE DEPORTED!!"

Papi then Dropped her ice cream and she began crying!

Papi: "I... I didn't get to eat my ice cream... Why can't I have hands...?"

Y/n: "Um... H-Here you can have my Popsicle..."

Papi: "Yay! Thank you!"

She then began sucking on the Popsicle like it was somekind of Holy Rod making people stare as you hid your face, as you tried to explain what was going to happen if they don't bring her back but then by the time you looked back she covered herself in Popsicle goop!

Y/n: "HOW WERE ABLE TO GET THAT MESSY THAT FAST!?"

Papi: "I don't know! Time for A Bath!"

Y/n: "W-What!?"

Papi was about to take off her clothes right in front of you when A Familiar voice could be heard!

Miia: "DARLING WHAT IS THAT BITCH DOING WITH YOU!?"

Y/n: "Oh, Hey Miia let me explain you see-"

Papi: "You're Darling!? HE'S MINE!!"

Y/n: Girl's why don't we Just calm down and-"

Miia: "WHY YOU LITTLE!!"

She then Grabbed Papi and began to choke her as Kimihito then showed up and realized you were turning bright pink and was tearing up so he covered his ears expecting the worse!

Kimihito: "Oh boy..."

You then Screamed so Loud it stopped Miia and Papi from fighting as they turned to you as you screaming crying and writhing on the ground pleading them to stop because it's making you Upset and that's when They both stopped and tried to calm you down which took A Few Minutes!

Miia: "Darling are you okay!? Please don't be upset with us!"

Papi: "Y-yeah, We'll behave!"

Y/n: "R-Really...?"

Miia/Papi: "Yeah!"

Y/n: "T-Thank you..."

Kimihito: "Now we gotta find where Papis's family is at."

Just then Smith came out of Nowhere and she introduces herself!

Smith: "Actually it's Yours."

Everyone: "Huh!?"

Y/n: "Auntie smith how long have you been there for?"

Smith: "I have no reason to disclose that. Look Papi meet your new Family."

Papi: "My New Family? YAY!!!"

Just then Papi began Hugging You as Miia took A Sigh of relief!

Miia: "Whew... Well, that's Good..."

Kimihito: "Wait, what? You're actually okay with that!?"

Miia: "Yeah, I mean she's Just A Kid! She poses no Threat!"

Smith: "Actually she's the same age as you Miia. She Just looks like A Kid because She's A Harpy."

Miia: "..."

Kimihito: "Oh No."

Miia: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?"

Y/n: "Miia Please don't-!?"

Miia: "WHY YOU LITTLE!?"

Y/n: "IF YOU DON'T STOP I'LL SCREAM EVEN HARDER THIS TIME! IS SWEAR!"

Smith: "Oh, He's so cute when he's like that~"

Khimito: "You People are A Circus!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 733 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...
356K 12.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
46.1K 1.3K 37
An au where Chuuya and Dazai are assigned the job of learning magic for the PM benefits, and to do so, they go to the school of Hogwarts, situated in...
496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...