LOVEBUG , tommyinnit

Oleh llhchoxo

*previously, hardcore bitches* ༊*·˚ i cant get her smile out of my mind -jonas brothers tommy x female oc! Lebih Banyak

lovebug!
。゚.°・mr mosbey simp
。゚.°・slash ban tommyinnit
。゚.°・tommy hates women /j
。゚.°・rodrick my beloved
。゚.°・goodnight emilynn
。゚.°・pals hanging out
。゚.°・emmy & ranboo the plant moms
。゚.°・eidentic memory simp
。゚.°・cubing losers
。゚.°・obviously unbothered
。゚.°・him not 𝙝𝙞𝙢
。゚.°・american tourists
。゚.°・not just josh
。゚.°・thin ice, tom simons
。゚.°・i am a pretty princess

。゚.°・the love or host

1.7K 67 52
Oleh llhchoxo

LOVEBUG!

— the love or host

tommyinnit tommyinnit
if i win this love or host i will dye my whole head pink

attachment: image ☟︎

LOVE OR HOST TIME!

"welcome to yet another episode of love or host," austin's voice rings. "today we are joined to find emmy also known as emmyheffley here on twitch."

     emmy's hands are sweaty as she's dressed nicely with a white dress layered with a brown cardigan. she anxiously, but excitedly waves at the stream. "hello!!!"

"so, emmy we are here to find yourself a partner. what do you find in people?" something so satisfying about hearing gender neutral terms although that sprang nerves especially with something broadcasted.

she smiles, "i mean, i love movies and musicals- i'm kind of a fanatic. i talk about both of them constantly and a main this is someone who's willing to withstand me being annoying about them."

"alright- let's introduce our ten contestants." screen moves to include ten more people. she spot out some of her friends which immediately make her smile.

   "hey. i'm josh manifold, i'm 16. i've heard you're a big fan of my brother. however, i am not him, i am actually better. but i think that you're a very cool girl and i'm a very cool guy." 

    "hello! i'm gracie, i'm 17. we've talked mutually but we have the same energy and i think that together we could make a very cute cottage together."

"hey boys...and girls," says the one and only tom. she can't help but creep a smile at his hecticness. "i am tommy!!! i signed up for this because emmy said i wouldn't win. and i just want to prove her wrong."

"hello! as most of you know i'm tubbo! i play minecraft mostly.-"

tommy interrupts, "wait we were supposed to fully introduce ourselves?!?"

"YESS TOMMY NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS MY TURN!!!" tubbo screams.

austin cracks up, "tommy you've been on my show before, you should know this."

"aw fuck it- i'm going again."

"NOOO!!!" austin attests.

"anyways as i was saying, i am an avid minecrafter. most would say i'm the best there is at the game." tubbo smiles proudly while five people of the contestants shoot back an offended look.

"look big man." it's tommy again. "all respect all respect. but no. i am the best there is at minecraft. and that's that."

"okay okay tommy whatever." austin rolls his eyes. "next up."

the classic man in a mask in glasses dressed in his suit just for the occasion. "ayo! i'm ranboo, a pretty good crafter- i mean people seem to like me. feel like we'd be an amazing duo. i mine while you make us a cool house."

shit, she finds herself smiling again.

     by the midst of the competition; those are the five contestants that are left. "alright, we are halfway through the competition. things are getting tight." austin says in his host voice. "what i think is the best question, who do you think is the worst contestant in the competition for a relationship with emmy?"

"can i go first?!" gracie says almost immediately.

"i mean yeah go ahead!" austin says.

"okay, i think tommy is the worst choice." tommy's jaw drops and audibly reacts. "hear me out. he has don't nothing but cutting people off and all i get from that is that he would just cut emmy off." josh nods in agreement. "also the fact he has said nothing about her love for movies which she makes quite evident. i have a feeling that every single one of us have acknowledged her interest except for him."

"okay gracie, i was just about to say tommy!" josh yells. "my brother, i don't know you guys who him. he's a smaller streamer on twitch, small community, but ya know we've all been there." he rambles. "anyways, i was like on the room when tommy admitted to the internet that he has never seen high school musical!" ranboo, while muted just laughs. "and emmy has spoken a lot of not just her love for movies, but specifically some nostalgia type movies and i would just assume the one and only hsm would be on that list."

"believe it or not i watched thag love or host!" emmy says, "yeah sorry tommy i definitely do take into consideration your lack of... culture."

"i will defend myself." tommy's accent intervenes. "i have watched the trisha paytas cover of bet on it. and i consider that culture.

that makes emmy laugh so and his face appear bright red from it. "okay okay, enough of that. tubbo who do you think is the worst choice."

audio of tommy's loud ass typing rings as tubbo checks his discord notifications.

tommyinnit pls man pls man pls do not pick me

tubbo smirks out of just knowing why tommy sends it. "i personally think that josh is the worst option because he knows that the only way he'd win is because of jack." josh shakes his head in disappointment. "i'm sorry josh!!! but mate that's not enough."

     "tubbo i really thought i trusted you."

     ranboo sighs, "i am so sorry to have to do this, but gracie." both emmy and gracies jaw drops. "i- i just think that you and emmy are just too similar. like who's going to protect emmy in hardcore? mhm. i think that emmy needs a good miner and pvp player by her side."

    "wow, ranboo." gracie says. "i- i am truely heartbroken i thought you and i had this allyship."

"alright, tommy it is your turn."

pridefully the boy clears his throat. "alright so, ranboo... he is just the worst choice." tommy genuinely didn't know any kind of real reason to why, but his jealou-. "see... because... i think ranboo- you guys are already so close, why now. he has had so much time to make a move. that's just why i think he chose host and yeah."

everyone in the chat could feel the personal attack there, ranboo doesn't even defend himself. "okay guys. tubbo... you are safe... josh... you are safe. gracie, ranboo, and tommy you guys are left in the bottom three." austin has his scary host voice. "you all have a minute each to defend yourselves."

"hey, emmy. personally i don't know why i'm here. i thought ya know we could vibe together. ranboo thought that opposites attract, but i think genuinely in a relationship someone that you're on the same page with is always what you need. and you can be us in just- i'm just saying."

ranboo steps up to the plate. "emmy, i just want to remind you of our starkid date. we should have a lovely time. i still stand by my statement of opposites attract and you can teach me how to crochet and paint and stuff.... yeah."

     "are you done ranboo??" tommy asks loudly, he nods. "okay. so i'm going to pull up a tweet i posted before this." tommy scrambles on his keyboard. as the tweet pops up emma cracks up and places a hand over her face. "emmy said she loves people with dyed hair, so if i win this i will dye it pink... ALSO i would let emmy dye it."

      "oh my god! tommy!" the girl wheezes.

      "okay... emmy has made a decision." the suspenseful music plays. "ranboo... you are safe. tommy are you safe, gracie it's the end of the road for you!"

"GRACIE I AM SO SORRY! WE'RE JUST TOO SIMILAR AND I- I JUST- IM SO SORRY!!!" emmy screams apologetically with a frown.

"okay, with four left; competitions getting tight. next question is why you are better than the other contestants?"

you can see fire and ego burning through all of their eyes. ranboo and tommy both, "i-" they cut each other off. it was awkward, but emmy just laughs it off. "ranboo you go first!"

he smiles, "i think i'm the best because like we vibe, i will say proudly i am the tallest one here." he stands up for comparison. "yup yup." tommy face palms. "like i said i think that opposites attract and that i will be the one killing shit and mining while you make us a lovely house. beds next to each other and everything."

"you're really acting like you're the only pvp player here!? ranboo you haven't even been in mcc my guy." tubbo says.

"my time my time, mates." josh says. "so i am northern, and that just means i'm better. i'm actually a fit individual." this makes emmy laugh. "i play football... oh soccer." he says in a hilariously accurate american accent. "i am actually a consistant verity streamer, i mainly play fifa and that's something you don't play. i think that i can teach you to kick literal ass in fifa."

"damn, i think i would actually girlboss that shit."

tubbo starts, "i know the ukulele," he pulls his over his lap. "name a song, i will play it right now!"

"umm... lovebug! by the jonas brothers. by far my all time favorite song." emmy's flustered from being put on the spot.

"okay, one sec." he types to find a website. "called you for the first time yesterday, finally found the missing part of me." he starts and then continues the song. "i am highly positive that they wouldn't be able to be this epic."

"keep saving the best for last... so i am just the pogest person here. again, you have tickets to come to the uk, you can fucking dye my hair. i am confident that they aren't offerthing their actual natural hair color. this shows commitment. ranboo! how many mcc's have u been in? mhm?! not fourteen, first of which i just second in individual" he attacked the boy with anger he genuinely didn't know exactly where it came from. "meaning i am top tier pvp player. sorry that was harsh mate."

     there was an awkward silence, "wow, i love how... committed you are." austin says. "okay, emmy has made yet another decision... ranboo... you are safe, tubbo, josh, and tommy you are in the bottom three."

    "WHAT?!?" tubbo screams. "i literally played a whole ass song for you!!!"

     "okay okay, was it the fifa? i mean we really don't have to, i just think i deserve to stay because of the fact that i am... more variety than these boy. i... i am a man." josh says. "also if we get happily married one day, jack manifold will be your brother in law."

     "hmm." emmy hums with a smile.

      tommy exaggeratedly sighs. "boys- and emmy... this isn't my first rodeo with being in the bottom three... i understand... maybe pink isn't my color. but do you know how many colors there are in hair dye?!? a lot. purple, blue, red... lighter purple, lighter blue."

      tubbo says, "for the love of god please do not pick tommy over me because are you aware of how much work it is to dye someone's hair??? i don't but i have seen tiktoks!!!"

      "the person out this round... is... josh..."

      "so sorry josh!!! we can still be friends!!! no offense but i have no business in sports and i love your passion, but i would so much easily get bored as fuck."

     josh pouts, "it's fine, don't hit me up right now, going dark for a bit."

     "phew!!" tommy says, "finally we got the northern off our hands"

      "next question dm'd directly by emmy... what is your favorite movie."

      emmy smirks in excitement. "can i go first?" tubbo asks. "alright so let me explain... do you know that movie where this like puppet is questioning his whole identity as a puppet??" he says not quiet knowing the name of it.

ranboo laughs loudly, "tubbo... are you talking about the muppet movie?!?"

emmys face scrunches up in laughter. "i'm gonna be honest tubbo- top tier. add that to the list, muppet date- wait shit the sounds like were muppets-"

austin comes in, "emmy it literally didn't until you brought it up." she slams her mouth before laughing again.

"you know what austin?!? next person." emmy shouts.

"alrighty child- by the way this show is powered by cash app, please give me money from his sponsor so i don't have to listen to these actual children-"

ranboo signs with his fingers on his chin. "emmy, you know... this is a question i often ask myself. and i will go with lemonade mouth because i know how much you listen to the album so i already know we can just have a dance party."

      tommy fake coughs, "suck up."slips out. "anyways, mine is high school musical TWO."

     austin clears his throat. "tommy, last time you were on the show you expressed your clear oblivion to the movie musical trilogy..."

     emmys jaw drops, "wha-" austin pulls up the clip of weston showing troy bolton to tommy and nothing clicking in his brain. emmy presses her lips together making a face that's fitting for this awkward situation for tommy. "what is your favorite song from the second movie, tommy?"

      "uh- we're all in this together..."

     emmy shakes her head in disappointment. "bro that song isn't even in the second movie!"

      after a couple more minutes of chit chatting, "tommy it is the end of the road for you."

     "WHAT?!?!?!" he screeches. "WHAT DO I DO WITH THE HAIR DYE I JUST ORDERED?!?!,"

     "now time to reveal what tommy chose... he chose... love."

     "i just can't find myself in a romantic relationship with someone who hasn't seen the second hsm movie, OR ANY FOR THAT MATTER." the boy knew that it was just purposely for the bit of love or host, but that kind of hit i'm in the wrong way.

     "it's alright, emmy." it wasn't. the girl saw this in the boys eyes, but they both kept a smile for the stream. "tommyinnit on anything important."

     "and then there were two." emmy smiles. they both did their small date with emmy and it was time to annouce who emmy chose.

     "and the winner for love or host is... going... to... be... ranboo!!!!" a scream from ranboos end with his arms shooting up into the air. "tubbo it is the end of the road for you,

      "tubbo chose... HOST" emmy nods not really suprised. ranboo it's also now time to reveal what you chose, he chose... love!"

     emmys lovely famous contagious smile returns, "WOOOOO, guys i have found my soulmate," she laughs.

     "now married!" ranboo adds

     tommy watches from his macbook in his bed, he should be asleep, but he knows now it'll be quite hard to do so. he was so mad, not about some stupid game show or the hair dye on its way, but her.

holy shit, i fucking like emmy

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
956K 51.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
643K 32.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
259K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...