。゚.°・not just josh

LOVEBUG!

— not just josh

— not just josh

katie stares at her blankly, "what the actual fuck," the blonde girl explains what happened just a moment ago. something within the brunette clicks. "holy shit, it all makes sense now." she whispers.

      "now ranboos- not mad, but now it's just awkward."

"emmy!" she grasps her attention, "tommy's... like legitimately jealous of ranboo, especially after love or host."

     katie's explaination just increases her anxiety, "so if he's liked me this whole time, then tommy knows and he's just jealous that's it?" katie nods. "what am i supposed to tell ranboo i mean, i feel bad."

"don't feel bad that you don't like him back, he'll understand that. but whatever you say, i cant do that for you."

゚+.*.☆゚・:*☆

ranboo has been silent in the living room, he's basically packed. the blonde walks into the living room. "hey." she smiles.

"hi emmy." his tone was flat.

she sighed and sat on the couch which was technically his bed for the past week. "i'm sorry if i gave off the wrong impression. i just-" she tried to find a way to say it.

he cuts her off, "look, i understand. it's just..." he continues to fold some clothes. "i know that you liked tommy. and everyone on the internet likes tommy. just- i don't want to make you feel bad, but you were kind of a part of why i didn't like how i look. and now.. that plus me totally making a fool out of myself-" his voice almost becomes a whisper.

"stop." emmy says firmly. his eyes go from his clothes avoiding eye contact straight to her. he loved those eyes. "i'm sorry for not liking you back because you deserve a fucking wonderful person. and i stand by what i said earlier. you are so fucking handsome and beautiful."

he still finds a way to smile. "thanks. i might just need some time like staying with tubbo for the rest of the trip."

"yeah, i understand." she gets up, "can i hug you." he mumbles a consenting response. immediately she wraps her arms around him tightly. "thanks for the pancakes, boo."

     "won't be the last time, my lovely spouse." he says, she sighs of relief because she still loved that bit.

     "you gotta get finished." she lets go and smiles at the boy. "and i'm still here to talk about anything, but i understand if you don't feel comfy."

     "i'll never feel uncomfy with you."

゚+.*.☆゚・:*☆

      the three take a uber to tubbos to drop off his stuff, and to meet lani both of which was the main reason the girls came. "HI HI HI HIIII!!!" katie squeals when seeing lani. they share a gleeful hug.

      "here!" emmy smiles and gives her a gift bag which inside is found a crochet dinosaur with a heartfelt note. "don't open it until later."

     "aw you shouldn't have!"

     and then all of them took the train to find some more people in brighton. ranboo and tubbo had shared a seat while katie and emmy shared one as well. "i think we're good." emmy whispers to her best friend. "i just won't start anything with tommy."

     hers eyes widen. "why the fuck would you do that?"

     "because i want to be a good friend to ranboo."

katie rolls her eyes, "ranboo would want you to be happy... would bring with tommy make you happy."

     the two boys were undeniably talking about what had happened, whispers of, "i'm sorry mate." and slight glances at the girls. ranboo sneaks one in as he watches emmy smile. her face goes red.

     "i think so." emmy tells katie. "i- i don't know. i mean first i have to tell him how i feel, and... whenever i do that it never is... mutual."

she sighs. "girl you have two boys head over heels,"

emmy finds ranboo looking at her, smiles and waves at him nervously. ranboo smiles and waves awkwardly.

゚+.*.☆゚・:*☆

they get off the tube to alf walk around brighton to find a small group of boys. despite her anxiety and dread of leaving the comfortability of her gossipy whispers with katie on the train. she spots the tall blonde boy and she had forgotten all about her anxiety.

she keeps calm except for previous events and just walks along the group. with tommy; wilbur, jack, and george. "hey," emmy smiles to all of them.

"hey emmy!!! it's so lovely to meet you!" jack smiles and hugs her girl. "heard you broke my little bros heart." he jokes.

"not just josh." tommy mumbles.

emmy sighs, she makes an eye at katie with a smirking nod response. "hey tommy. can i talk to you for a second?"

     the boy nods and they walk off from the group. nerves coursing through their veins. "what's up?" tommy says knowing exactly what this is about, him acting weird.

    "first, here." she rummages through her tote bag to find her mushroom that she had shown him over a discord calls. "and a heartfelt note." it's just a neatly folded piece of paper. 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦 <3, in her pretty cursive. "but- i just think i should say that. i don't like ranboo."

     tommy would hate to admit that it made something in him lift. he knew how ranboo felt so a small part of him felt bad, but he felt like he actually had a chance, as selfish as that is he liked it. "oh, i mean i don't know why you're telling me."

"tommy you know." she says softly.

he sighs as they come across a sea of benches. he sits down. people sitting around them within a story of their own. "look, i'm sorry for acting shitty this past week." his british accent rings.

emmy's sat next to him, her legs criss cross on the bench. "you think?!" she spits out with some attitude, "i'm sorry."

"no, i really was terrible. you literally flew over here." he scoffs at himself. "emmy." he looks over at her. she huns a response. "i like you, i really do like you."