kaabil

Bởi crimson_writes

what would you do if suddenly your father says you to marry a man who is a complete stranger to you?? Eira A... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
epilogue
kaabil

7

5.3K 243 3
Bởi crimson_writes

Let me take your hand and hold it tight,
I swear to love you all my life.

All were done with the dinner and were now sitting in lounge to remincing their old memories and eira was listening to them with mild concentration she was thinking about about the girl who directly Threatened to maintain a distance from her own husband!!

Okay! She agree that mustafa his hot and all but no one have a right to claim what's eira's!

What made eira laugh was the confidence that idiot have to say

Remember Mustafa is mine and will be mine

Like seriously what these girls think of them.

But there was this corner of her heart that says

What if your husband like her too?

And this made insecure and-

"Eira, you don't wanna sleep dear? " Ammi asked with concern in her voice.

"Oh,I will go but ammi. . . ." She wanted to ask about Mustafa but was shying as how to ask.

"He is with all cousin brothers" ammi said with a knowing smile.

Eira grinned and stood, settled her duppata on head and went to see him.

After taking few steps she list the way,

Not my problem, After lots of searching a small girl came to her rescue.

"Where do you want to go?" The girl asked as if she knew the whole haveli routes by heart.

"Umm. . . . . Can you say me where our all boys are sitting ?"eira asked scratching her neck.

"Ohhhh!" She grinned and took a handful of her eira's duppata and started walking and eira followed her.

"Here all boys are " She said with a proud smile gracing her lips.

"Thank you" Eira said pulling the girl's cheek

"Should I go than? " She said rubbing her cheeks.

"You wanna go? " Eira asked as why this tiny creature was on fire to go.

"Yes, I don't want get scolded by-" Her words died down.

"What are you doing here?" A cold muscular voice reached their ears and the girl's went wide

"Nothing, good night" She turned and shook her both hands and ran away.

"Umm. . . . . You won't sleep?"eira asked nervously.

"Why? " Came his cold stern reply

To charge your self eira soo wanted to say but instead said.

"Because I don't know in which room we will stay so I thought you take me but looks like you are busy, don't worry I will ask rehan bhai or abdul" She made a lame excuse.

"They both are here " He said and eira bet her shoes his voice sounded amused.

"Oh! than I have to look it by myself"
Muttering this she started walking towards lounge to see if someone could help her but a hand on her waist and she stopped, she craned her face to look who It is and found mustafa as expected. She smirked when she spotted the same girl who threaten her.

****************

After coming in the room she was in awe looking at the room it was as if she came in an ancient time, the interior of the room was so Royal and-

"You liked the room? "she nodded still dazed .

"Go and get changed" she nodded but didn't make any move. Mustafa chuckle.

"Hoor, go we have lots of work tomorrow" He said looking at her beautiful face which have a surprise look on her face

"I am going " She said but didn't move.

He sighed and took out some clothes for him and his hoor from the hand bags.

"Will you go hoor?"

"Huh uh."

"Hoor" Mustafa called in stern voice.

" going " She said in student tone and walked towards the washroom.

"Take your clothes"Mustafa remind her and forward her clothes

"Okayyy" She dragged herself to Mustafa and took the clothes from him.

She came out wearing a black salwar kameez which was comfortable. Her face was look so tired.

"You changed? " She asked as she was in washroom so where did he changed.

Mustafa 'hmmm'and eira went towards the bed laid on it.

Sleep was on it's way for eira but a hand wound around her waist and she lost her sleep, her stomach was filled with butterflies when mustafa's thumb started caressing her stomach.

Her breathe hitched when she felt his breathing on her neck.

She closed her eyes when Mustafa tenderly moved her hairs from the neck and kissed on her ears.

"Sweet dreams hoor" he whispered in husky voice and kept his head above hers and slept.

Sweet dreams! SWEET DREAMS!? After doing all this he wants me to sleep jerk!

*****************

Next morning eira was as if she doesn't have energy and was dragging herself but was wide open when she had the heavens like breakfast.

She ate her best breakfast after her married life.

After having her tasty mouth watering break fast she wanted to sleep but all the cousin gathered in her room wanting to spend some time with her and she really enjoyed.

Although zoya that girl was really sweet and was favorite of all cousins.

Might be your husband too her mind have a point.

She shivered with that thought. And was thinking about it. She was feeling insecure.

"So he treats you good?" One of the cousin asked.

"Yeah, every one does" Eira replied with smile remembering how her first day was.

"Mustafa too? " Zoya asked with frown

"Yes, he is" Eira replied with jelousy laced tone.

"No wonder you love him zoya, look he-" One of the cousin commented

"OUT!! " A cold stern voice boomed in the room and everyone stood up at even eira stood straight and looked towards him.

"Bhai we were just-" The girl try to answer but Mustafa is Mustafa.

"I said OUT!! " He yelled at last not wanting that stupid in his room with his hoor

Everyone were out of the room in seconds. Eira gulped her saliva when their eyes made a contact.

"Why you allowed them? " He asked coming towards her.

"They j-just wanted to talk" Eira tried to reason out.

"You allowed them or not?" He asked keep his voice in check.

She kept silent as she allowed them.

Mustafa took a sharp breath and closes his eyes as to not scare his hoor.

"Hoor, don't allow anyone in here, am I clear? " He said after a second.

She could reply him as his cold stare was killing her.

"Am I clear hoor? " He repeated himself.

"Y-yes " She said looking at her foot. He sighed.

"I brought this dress for you. I would be happy if you wear this and grace the dawat. " Mustafa said forwarding a box It is more like an order then request.

"Ok" She agreed. But now her mind went towards that girl's words.

"Hoor, look if you are thinking that zoya and I were in something then don't,because she just have these stupid crush or something don't mind their word." Mustafa said as if he read her mind.

"Who won't have a crush on you, janab? " She muttered

"Huh? " Mustafa asked raising his brows.

"Look how handsome you are,tall with beautiful eyes and have great dressing sense. But unfortunately I crushed their hearts by taking their crush, haina? " She said standing in front of Mustafa.

Even eira didn't knew from where she gather this courage and said

Eira wanted to laugh when she saw his face.

"Shall I go and get dressed?" Eira asked taking the box from him.

"Umm sure go." He said after clearing his throat.

She giggled and walked inside the washroom.

She first tied her hair up in a ponytail.
Than washed her face and dried it with a towel.

She than started her make up. She kept it light as her jewelry was heavy.

Once done she wore the dress and the jewel

After wearing her heels she made her way towards ammi's room.

She knocked on the door and heard her sweet voice saying to come in and she did,but the scenario in front of her was so shocking that she just stayed rooted at her place.

Baba who is her father in law was doing ammi's make up and ammi was sitting on the chair so casually as if it was nothing.

"Come eira come."baba called her inside. She hesitate but walked in.

"Say how is her make up? " Baba asked and eira looked at ammi's face.

"Beautiful" She compliment ammi with a smile.

"Haina? I knew it!" Ammi said proudly.

"Now I will go and change than we will leave for the dawar ok?" Ammi said taking her clothes from bed and walked in washroom.

"Ok"

"Don't say to anyone ok "baba said to eira and she nodded.

When ammi came eira noticed that ammi was wearing a saree which was same as eira's

"You look beautiful ammi. "

"You look beautiful too" They both compliment each other when abdul but in and shouted.

"Oye hoye! You look dazzling diva ammi" abdul barged in and shouted.

"Let's go or you want the dawat here." Mustafa said coming in.

They all went towards the garden and everything went smoothly .

In between Mustafa would steal a glance of his hoor and got caught to.

Eira was planning to tease her husband about the glances.

She was thinking if ways to execute her plan when one of the cousin came and sat beside her

"Bhabhi, if can you me a favor.? "

"Yes? "

"Could help with some boxes please? "

"Where the boxes are? "

"Come I with me"

They walked towards some unknown Corridors and stopped at a particular door

"Here." Saying this she open the door wide and eira being stupid walked in first.

When she stepped inside the door closed behind her.

She frowned at that and knocked at the door.

"Hello someone out there?"She asked.

She banged the door. Getting panic

"Hello!? HELLO?! "she banged the door hardly.

On the other hand akram and his family arrived (eira's family.)

She was banging on the door shouting.

"Ya khuda!!" She loosen up her jewelry.

"Somebody open this damn door."

"For Allah's sake I am claustrophobic open this!!" She banged harder"

She was cursing her self for trusting that stupid girl asking for help.

She was banging on the door and everyone outside were welcoming eira's family.

*************

It's been two hours dawat was coming to an end and nobody saw eira in the garden.

Mustafa thought that his hoor must be busy with her mother talking her heart out. But when he saw her mother talking with someone else.

He alarmed, and went inside to look for his hoor.

He saw rehan coming with a doctor and was so tenced he walked towards them

"Why doctor? " Mustafa asked stopping the way of rehan.

Rehan gave him a cold glare and walked passed him with doctor than came back in a minute and walked towards his room, Mustafa too followed him.

And what he saw made his floor snatched beneath him
______________________________________

𝘈𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘮!!

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘋𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘩𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘻!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

24.5K 1.2K 38
Asfia's gaze lingered on her husband, a man who possessed all the qualities she'd ever dreamt of: tall, handsome, and unfailingly kind-a true gentlem...
226K 8.7K 41
"Etiquette and politeness according to me, need to be treated right. That is, it needs to be given to the right people." "And I think that you believ...
132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
1M 55.6K 66
"Look Ayan...," I started, ready to announce my decision, "I know your brother is a total weirdo and can't do romance and stuff but I can't ignore hi...