Earth or Fursona?

Від Nata_KARU

In the modern world, humans are the ones in control and live all over the planet. Living on all continents al... Більше

Opening
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Y/N L/N's Bio
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Loona Lemon
Chapter 21
Opening 2/Season 2 start
Season 2 Preview
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Intro

9.1K 98 56
Від Nata_KARU

Imagination is key to various things along with creating various things. With the more people there are, the imaginations tend to grow exponentially, even more so with the internet. Humanity has progressed far some living in caves to living in luxurious houses and having space stations in space. Entertainment has improved drastically with various things invented such as game consoles, theaters, and various other things. With billions of people living on the planet, various ideas and imagination filled the internet with millions of people following those various groups, such as furries and various other things. Needless to say, some of the people who are a part of thing group have some rather strange tastes and ideas. Though that's just how the world is in general.

In a small part of a city, a group of high school students, mostly male students with a few females, are hanging out in a restaurant as it was summer vacation.

???: So, you guys got anything planned for next week?

???: Nah man.

???: You guys aren't planning on going to that festival next week?

???: As if Luna! Said annoyed. I rather go to a convention of furries!!

???: You got that right, Ryan!!

Luna: You guys are idiots. Said slightly disgusted.

???: Oh come on Luna. It's not that bad.

Luna: Yeah right. Just who did we even become friends with these weirdos, Sera?

Sera: Probably because we have known each other since childhood.

Luna: Rather mistake that we were. Said as she sighs.

Sera: What about you Y/N? Do you have anything planned for next week?

Y/N was on his phone reading a fanfic story.

Sera: Ugh, earth to Y/N?

Ryan: No use to talking to him. The man is deep into reading that story.

???: I bet it's one of the furries. Said smirking. Isn't that right pal?

Y/N: No you dumbasses. It's a fanfic story from an anime show.

???: With furries right?

Luna: Can you keep that furry fantasy stuff to yourself, Derick?

Derick: No way! I'm proud to admit that I am one! I don't care about what others say!

Ryan: That goes for me too!!

Luna: You two are both dumbasses.

Sera chuckled as Y/N rolled his eyes and went back to reading his book.

???: Seems like it's a party here.

Luna: Oh hey Ed.

Sera: About time! Said slightly annoyed. Just where were you!

Ed: hehe sorry about the wait. I had to help around a bit at my parents' shop.

Ryan: Yo Ed! You agree that furries are the best, right?

Derick: Come on you have to agree with us!

Ed: No way guys. I don't swing that way. Sorry.

Ryan and Derick: What?!

Ed: Look just keep your weird fetishes away from me. You guys know I have a girlfriend.

Sera: Yeah we know.

Luna: Of course, knowing what else you two are doing. Said with a smug look.

Ed: Sh-Shut up Luna!

He took his seat as they started to talk about various things. The six of them have been friends since childhood, playing together whatever they could with their parent's permission. They each have their own hobbies and unique interests that they all like but they all stuck together no matter what.

Ed: Did you guys hear about that event happening onThursday?

Luna: You mean that showing of the portal thing?

Sera: Oh, that's in two days?

Ed: Yeah. My parents got lucky and we got tickets for the front row.

Ryan: Nice.

Derick: How many did you guys get?

Ed: We got enough for all of us, so six in total. Said hiding up the tickets.

Luna: Six tickets?

Sera: Are you giving them to us?

Ed: Well my parents need to be running the shop despite winning these. I asked her and she said it was ok for me to share them with you guys. Said smiling.

Derick and Ryan: Awesome!! We can see our dream come true!!!

Luna: You two are idiots.

Sera nervously chuckled while Y/N was focused on reading.

Ed: Are you coming with us Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah sure whatever.  Said not looking up.

Ryan: You're way into that story.

Derick: Come on man, join in on the conversation.

Y/N: If it's about you're damn furry fetishes and whatnot, just go find a stray female dog and bang it. Maybe you get lucky that way of making your furry babies you two talk about.

Ryan: Hey come on man!

Derick: So not cool.

Luna: Damn nice burn Y/N. Said smirking. Guess he got you two.

Ed: Yup. He sure did.

Sera giggled hearing this as she found it rather funny.

Ed: How're things back at home Y/N? Everything alright?

Y/N: Yeah. Just finished making everything in the recent cookbook.

Sera: Seriously? That's amazing. Said smiling.

Luna: No kidding. The lunches that you made for us were utterly amazing. My mom tried to remake the recipe but nowhere good as yours.

Y/N: Well she has the recipe she can improve on it and add in her own twist.

Luna: Still, you're an amazing cook.

Sera: Almost every girl in our school wants to date you. Have you ever decided on who to date?

Ed: Knowing him, I doubt he would pick anyone.

Luna: What makes you say that?

Y/N: None of them is my type.

Sera: Then what kind of girls do you like?

Ryan: Yeah, tell us, man.

Derick: We got to know.

Y/N: Not telling.

Luna: Oh come on Y/N. Said smiling. You have to tell us now. If not, we got other ways to make you spill it.

Y/N: Not gonna tell ya.

He closed his phone and got up from the table.

Ryan: Where are you going?

Y/N: I'm heading home. Have to make dinner.

Luna: Well now, guess you're the house boyfriend type huh. Said smirking. Almost like the perfect guy for all girls' dreams.

Y/N: Maybe though I don't care. Later.

Ed: Here. Don't forget your ticket.

Y/N: yeah yeah.

He grabbed his ticket and left the restaurant. Sera watched him leave as she sighs quietly.

Ed: I swear, I can never know what he's thinking most of the time.

Ryan: Yeah. Dude used to be so lively a few years ago.

Derick: Can ya blame him? He lost both of his parents, leaving him alone in that house of his.

Luna: Wish we can do something to cheer him up. Though it's almost impossible to know what's wrong with him.

Ed: Yeah. Though I'm sure he'll come around at some point.

Sera: I hope so.

Luna: Oh? Sounds like you're worried about him more than we are. Said smirking.

Sera: Wh-Wh-WHat?!?! Said with her face red.

Ed: Red face huh? Guess Luna is right. Why are you so flustered.

Sera: I-I-I-I'm not flustered!!!

Luna: OH she has a rather huge crush on him. Said smiling.

Sera: Luna!!!!

Ryan: Oh that so? Said smiling.

Derick: Sounds like we need to get you two together.

Sera: Ehhhhhhh!!!!

Luna: OH come on girl. You're always staring at him whenever you two are in a group. Not to mention, what you say in your dairy~.

Sera: luna!!! with her face red.

Ed: Hoooo? What does it say?

Ryan: Oh this I got to know.

Derick: Come on, spill it. How long have you had a crush on him?

Sera: No way!! I'm not telling you about that stuff!

Luna: Sorry guys but it's a girl thing.

Ed: Make sense.

Ryan: So dumb but whatever.

Sera was utterly embarrassed by this as she didn't want the others to know about this.

As for Y/N, he walked his way home not really caring about what was going on. Growing up, he was always a happy-go-lucky kid, making others laugh and smile along with making others feel happy. However, that changed when his parents died in an accident about two years ago which shattered his world. From his parent's will, they leaf him everything in the house under his name and a rather large amount of money as well. His grandparents from his mother's side visited him in hopes of trying to cheer him up but couldn't do much. As for his father's side, they couldn't care less as they only wanted the money he had. Despite the feud from both sides, Y/N kept the money for himself and didn't lose anything as he severed all connections with his father's side of the family.

When he got home, he walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to see what he had.

Y/N: Hmm, not a whole lot. Guess I can have some leftovers. Don't want to waste any food.

He grabbed the food that was leftover from last night and started to reheat it in the microwave. While it was cooking in the microwave, he turned on the tv to see what was on. For him, there wasn't a whole lot going on aside from the world premiere of the first-ever Teleportal device that the company Joytech was going to show off Thursday.

Y/N: They've tested this thing right? Well, not like things are gonna go bad or whatever. Then again, that's what everyone says about most things as they go to utter shit.

For him, he never really cared about all of this, rather he used to until that day where everything changed for him. After his food was done heating up, he grabbed the plate and set it down on the table in front of his couch. Before he decided to sit down and eat his food, he picked out a movie to watch and grabbed a drink from the fridge. Once he got his drink and put his movie on, he sat down and started to eat his food as the movie played.

After he finished watching the movie and eating his food, he cleaned the plate as he started to clean other parts of the house. Aside from cooking, he enjoys cleaning and various cleaning chores as it was something rather comforting to him. Once he finished cleaning, he decided to turn in for the night as he didn't have anything else to do.

Over the next few days, he didn't do a whole lot as he enjoyed his free time before Thursday. When it was Thursday, he met up with his friends as they went to the viewing of the Portal presentation. Upon arriving and checking in, the whole place was jammed pact as it was rather difficult to get to their seats.

Luna: Damn, there's a lot of people here.

Ed: Yeah no kidding. Not to mention it's being broadcasted worldwide.

Ryan: Of course, we got those corporate companies here.

Derek: Yeah. Always wanting to get their money's worth.

Sera was trying to keep but was pushed around by the other people nearby. Just as she was about to be sucked into the crowd, Y/N grabbed her hand and pulled her close causing her to blush.

Y/N: Stay close. Otherwise, it'll be rather hard to find you.

Sera: R-Right.

He held her hand making sure she wouldn't get separated while she was smiling the whole time. Luna saw this as she nudged Sera smiling at her which caused her to blush even more. They got to their seats with Sera sitting next to Y/N. It took some time as people slowly got to their seats after the announcement saying the presentation was about to start. After everyone took their seats, the presentation started as the president of Joytech, Rory Hartman, welcomed everyone along with giving a speech. Y/N hardly paid attention as he didn't really care about what he said. After giving the speech and saying other things, the portal was brought out as they slowly started to power it up.

Ryan: Ah hell yeah!!

Derek: Come on please work!

Ryan and Derek: Please let it lead up our paradise!!

Luna: Dumbasses. Said annoyed.

At first, it didn't seem to work but after a few more adjustments, the portal was activated getting their attention. This was only the start as the vehicle that was designed to go through the portal slowly entered it. Everyone watched the vehicle go through the portal as they looked up at the other screen where the second portal was as the vehicle had arrived on the other side of the planet. Everyone erupted in cheers and applauses seeing this major succession.

Ed: Haha! It works!! That's awesome!

Luna: Guess this will make things a lot easier to travel. Said smiling.

Ryan and Derek: Aw hell yeah!!!! Furry paradise here we come!!!

Y/N: Dumbasses.

Everyone was amazed to see this as they wanted to go through the portal themselves. However, just as things seemed to be going rather well, disaster struck as it was going to change the whole world. A lightning bolt came down from the sky sticking the portal causing a massive surge of power as it destroyed several of the consoles that were controlling the portal. The portal on the other side of the planet exploded as the other one slowly rose into the air as it started to suck everything into it.

Derek: Oh man, what the hell caused that lighting bolt?! The skies are clear!

Ryan: Beast me! We need to leave!

Ed: Let's go!!

Everyone frantically fled the area but how many people there were, caused a rather difficult problem. As they tried to evacuate the area, Sera got separated from the group from the swarm of people around them.

Y/N: Sera!!!

Sera: Y/N!!

Y/N forced his way through the crowd trying to get to her. He reached out his hand towards her in hopes of reaching her as she did the same. Just as he was about to grab her hand, she was slowly being sucked towards the portal along with a couple of others.

Luna: Sera!!!

Y/N gritted his teeth as he got onto a person's shoulder leaping towards her.

Y/N: Grab my hand!!

Sera reached her hand out to grab his hand as they slowly flew closer to the portal. Luckily she grabbed his hand as Y/N looked back at Ryan and the others.

Y/N: Heads up!!!

He spun around in the air holding Sera's hand tightly before throwing her towards them. Ryan and the others caught him while Y/N flew towards the portal.

Sera: Y/N!!!!

Y/N watched as he saw the portal get closer and closer.

Y/N: Ah son of a bitch!!!

His body entered the portal as his friends were shocked to see this.

All: Y/N!!!!!!

Y/N was flung into a deeply mysterious place seeing all kinds of things as he screamed. As he continued to fly through the space, he started to feel drastic changes in his body.

Y/N: W-WHat the hell is happening to?!

He felt as his body was being electrocuted but was in immense pain. When he looked at his hand, he was speechless to see his hand shrinking down to the size of an infant's hand.

Y/N: What?!?! You got to be fucking kidding me!!

His body started to shrink more and more until it was that of infants. Now an infant, he lost his ability to speak but was able to keep all the knowledge that he still has. A bright light appeared in front of him as it slowly started to blind him.

Y/N 'thought': WH-What the hell is that?! Just where the hell am I going?!?!

The light illuminated so bright as it blinded his vision.

After an unknown amount of time passed, he slowly opened his eyes as he found himself staring at a rather unfamiliar ceiling.

Y/N 'thought': Huh? Wh-where am I?

He saw that he was in some kind of room but wasn't sure exactly where and whose house it was.

Y/N 'thought':  Ok, some it looks like I was brought into a house. Could I have been teleported to this house? Nah. That doesn't sound right. It was an experimental portal but I guess it worked.  Not to mention, it looks like I'm in some kind of baby crib.

As he tried to figure out what was going on, he was smacked in the face by something which annoyed him.

Y/N 'thought': Ow! The hell was that?

He saw that it was a hand of an infant but it had a pink color to it...along with fur.

Y/N 'thought': What the hell? What kind of infant has fur on their arms?

When he looked beside him, he saw there was an infant sleeping beside him with bright pink hair along with bunny-like ears.

Y/N 'thought': Ugh please tell me this is a dream. Cause I think I'm in one of Ryan and Derek's furry fantasy worlds they talk about.

He felt something cling to his other side which causes him to turn and look. When he did, he saw another o infant with bright pink hair with bunny-like ears just like the other one.

Y/N 'thought': Two of them? Oh god, don't tell me that I'm literally in another world.

The one sleeping to his right smacked his face again leaving a nasty bump.

Y/N 'thought': OW! Can does it have to hit me again?

The sound of footsteps could be heard getting his attention followed by two voices.

???: Just where did you find it?

???: Outside in the garden ma'am.

The steps got closer as Y/N thought to himself.

Y/N 'thought': People? Awesome! Maybe I can get some answers......then again I'm a damn infant so I can't speak.

The footsteps stopped as the door opened. At first, he wasn't able to see at first but soon saw a woman looking down at him as he was utterly shocked.

Y/N 'thought': WHO THE HELL IS THIS WOMAN AND WHY THE HELL DOES SHE HAVE THOSE EARS!?!?!?!?

???: Seems like Reiko and Jazmin have taken a liking to him, ma'am.

???: It would seem so. Said smiling.

She reached down and picked up Y/N.

Y/N 'thought': H-hey lady!! The hell are you doing?!?!

She picked him up and smiled at him.

???: Aren't you a cute one. Said smiling.

Y/N 'thought': Can you put me down? It feels rather odd being held like this.

???: It seems like he isn't scared of you. Just exactly is he?

???: I'm not sure.

She carried Y/N in her arms as he wasn't sure what to think.

Y/N 'thought': Well this is just fan-freaking-tastic. Just what the hell is she planning on doing with me?

???: What are you planning to do with it, lady Ryoko?

Kyoko: It's simple. Said smiling. I plan to raise this child as my own.

???: A-Are you sure this is wise? N-No offense ma'am but we do not know what exactly is this child or what it is?

Kyoko: Regardless, I'm not leaving this child alone. Starting today this child will be adopted into our family.

???: Understood ma'am. Though what are you going to name the child?

Kyoko thought to herself for a moment thinking of a name.

Y/N 'thought': Oh great. I seriously hope she doesn't think of a dumb name for me. Otherwise, I won't be able to live it down.

Kyoko: Y/N Usagi. Said smiling. This child will be known as Y/N.

???: Understood ma'am.

Y/N 'thought': How the hell did she know that? Does she have some kind of mind-reading powers?

She held him in front of her face smiling at him.

Kyoko: WHat do you think of your name, Y/N?

Y/N 'thought': Well if I'm going to be living here, guess I better agree to the name she gave me....even if it's my real name.

He tried to reach for her face as Kyoko smiled.

Kyoko: Guess you like the name.

She pressed her nose against his.

Kyoko: Welcome home, my little Y/N.

End Chapter.

I hope you guys enjoyed his chapter. Please leave a comment telling me what you think of it or a vote if you liked it.

A/N: This story will be based on the webcomic known as Rascals which in my opinion is a rather interesting story. Writing a story like this one has been in my mind for some time as I like to read things of various types and themes including this one. If you're interested in reading it just google Rascals webcomic. This will be one story that will be updated at various times but not a hard focus. Also please don't go assuming things about me and don't let this one be something that will make you refuse to read my other stories. I plan on widening y range of types of stories as this will be a start. Depending on some games and other stories there might be other ones like this.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

56 4 33
The most powerful and advanced race in the chaos universe has sent its state-of-the-art research ship into space to search for inhabited planets and...
41 10 17
EPIC CONQUEST THE NOVEL tells about an event that happened hundreds of years ago there was a crack in the sky. The rift seemed to be a dimensional g...
2.2K 138 21
Two hundred years of peace have passed in Zertima, a land filled with magic, creatures, and mages. However, after those two hundred years comes an er...
[Holo-Gamer] BlueLight Volume Від M

Сучасна проза

1K 26 23
23 year old Human, M, is woken up from a Cryo Stacis chamber, having discovered that he slept for a thousand years, and the world being populated by...