Wrestling One Shots

marlananicole tarafından

It's all in the title. Smut included. Daha Fazla

Sexual Tension-Roman Reigns
Birthday Boy-Roman Reigns
Risking It All-Drew McIntyre
Not This Way-Jon Moxley
I'll Come Back To You-Roman Reigns
I'm Home Baby Girl-Roman Reigns
I Miss You-Drew McIntyre
Pregnant-Seth Rollins
Older Man-Roman Reigns
Confessions-Roman Reigns
Return of the champ-Roman Reigns
Mr. 400 Days-Roman Reigns
Loving The Enemy-Jon Moxley
Can't See You-Roman Reigns
500 Days-Roman Reigns
Cheating-Jon Moxley
Roman 2 Reigns
600 Days-Roman Reigns
"Freakin" In Love with Him-Seth Rollins
Styling The Drip-Seth Rollins
One Year Later-Seth Rollins
Back On The Saddle-Roman Reigns
Grown Up-Roman Reigns
Daughter of a Drug Lord-Jon Moxley
Need-Roman Reigns
1000 Days-Roman Reigns
Eradicated-Dominik Mysterio
Daddy's Back-Randy Orton
Daddy's Back Pt 2-Randy Orton
Daddy?-Randy Orton, Roman Reigns
Mogul's Chase-Swerve Strickland

He's Back-Jon Moxley

3K 59 0
marlananicole tarafından

You and Jon hadn't spoken in a little over a month. Ever since the argument you two had, he went on sabbatical. Wasn't showing up to work. You knew Seth or Roman has to know where he was, but they never told you.

They made an announcement last week that he would be here today, and you couldn't make up your mind on if you want to ignore him, or confront him.

"He's here." Seth tells you as your packing away your gear.

"And?" You question him as he leans up against the door frame.

"A month is a long time, Y/N." Seth says, crossing his arms over his chest. "He wants to speak with you."

"Then he knows where to find me." You tell him while pulling your suitcase off of the table, and making your way to the parking lot.

"Angel." You freeze when you hear the nickname he once had for you. You shut your trunk before turning around to face him.

"Jon." You state, and he takes a step forward to you. "It's late, and I had a long match so I'm heading home."

"I just need five minutes, please." He says, his blue eyes shining.

"You were gone for a month. You can handle one night." You tell him before walking around to your driver seat door. You go to open it when he shuts it, trapping you in between the car and him. "Mox, please."

"Five minutes is all I'm asking for. If you still hate me after that then I'll leave you alone." He says, but you can't look in his eyes. The tears build up in your eyes, and you shake your head. "I have a lot to explain to you."

"I can't do this tonight, Jon. I'll say the wrong thing. I'll scream, cry, probably shove you if you don't leave me alone." You tell him, and he just sighs.

"Fine." He says, and begins to walk away. "By the way, my mother is dead. Thought you'd wanna know."

You've never felt that much guilt. "Jon, wait." You call after him.

"That's why I was gone. I shut everyone out, not just you. Happy now?" He asks, tears in his eyes. "I told you I needed five fucking minutes." He says, shaking his head, and walking away.

You follow him until you catch his wrist. "I'm so sorry." You tell him, and now that you look at him, his eyes full of tears.

"I came back because I need you. I asked Seth and Roman not to say anything. Please dont take it out on them." He begs you, and you wrap your arms around his waist, pulling him close to you. "Baby, I don't know what to do without her."

"Come on, let's get you home, yeah?" You ask him, and he nods, following you to your car. The whole drive there was silent.

When you enter the house and into your bedroom, that's when you speak. "I'm so sorry Mox. I'm a horrible person. I can't imagine how you're feeling right now." You tell him as he sat at the edge of the bed, his head in his hands.

"You didn't know. Don't be sorry baby." He whispers, and you walk to your drawers to find something to sleep in. "I shouldn't have left after that argument. I'm sorry."

"Jon, you weren't in the right head space. It's okay." You tell him, peeling off your leggings, and bra to put on one of his shirts to sleep in.

"You still sleep in my shirt?" He asks, surprised.

"Uh, yeah." You say, looking down at your feet. You hear Jon stand up, and walk over to you. He tilts your chin up to look at him. His blue eyes so entrancing. "What?"

"You know I love you, right?" He asks you, and you feel your lip tremble at the words. "I always have, always will."

You shove your face into his chest, and he wraps his arms around you. "I wanted to tell you that night, but everything just went wrong."

"It's okay. I love you, too." You finally admit to him, and he squeezes you tight.

"You know one of the last things my mother told me was to get home, and make sure you knew that." He says with a choked laugh.

"I miss her. She always so kind to me. Complete opposite of you." You joke, and Jon pinches your hip causing you to laugh. "I missed you."

"I know Angel, I missed you, too." He whispers, kissing the top of your head. "I wanted to turn to alcohol so bad, but instead I drove to you."

"I'm proud of you." You tell him, and he squeezes you even tighter.

"Thank you baby." He tells you as you pull away from him. "I'm going to take a quick shower. Then I'll join you in bed, okay?"

"Sounds good." You tell him, and he places a kiss to your forehead before grabbing a pair of boxers, and going into the bathroom.

You lay there in the dark. The only light in the room coming from the TV. You feel the bed dip moments later, and soon enough Jon's arms are wrapped around you. "You're all I've got now." He whispers to you, ans you turn around in his arms.

"So, we're okay?" You ask him, and he nods. "Are you going to be okay?"

"In time, yes. Just don't leave me, please. I need you. So fuckin' bad." He begs you.

"You've got me, Mox." You whisper, and he nudges his nose with yours before placing his lips on yours. He kisses you slowly, and you can literally feel the emotion in it.

You will not be the one to pull away first. He needs you, and however that may be, you will give yourself to him. The kiss gets heavy quick, and he pulls your body closer to him.

His lips leave your mouth, and trail down your jaw to your throat. "Do what you need to do baby. I'm right here." You tell him when he hesitates to continue.

"Are you sure?" He asks you, and you nod. "I need you, badly."

"Go ahead baby." You tell him, and he kisses his way back up to your lips before hovering over you. He kisses down the other side of your neck, sucking and biting. "Fuck I've missed you."

"Yeah?" He asks as he grinds himself down onto you.

"Yeah." You breathe out, and he takes yoir nipple in his mouth. "My fingers don't satisfy me the way you do."

He looks into your eyes when you say that, his tongue swirling your nub. He pops off of it with a smirk. "Is that so?" He asks, and you nod. "Need me to fill you up baby?"

"Please." You groan, and he pulls down your panties along with his boxers. He drags himself up and down, tapping the head of his cock onto your clit. "Daddy, please."

He slowly pushes into you, stretching you open. "So tight." He groans, and continues to push himself into you. Your nails are already digging into his back. He slowly pulls back out, thrusting into you again. "You okay pretty girl?"

"I'm good." You tell him with a smile. His hands slide down your thighs, kneading into them as he rocks into you slowly. "Don't hold back on me. Use me."

He brings his thumb down to your clit, rubbing it slowly. Your body begins to shake, and he watches you like a hawk. "That's it baby." He groans, and bends himself down to press his lips to yours, his thumb not leaving your clit.

"J-jon." You moan into his mouth, and he begins to pick up the pace of his thrusts. He slides his arms underneath yours, holding your head. He bites down on your neck again, and you wrap your legs around his waist. "Feels so g-good."

"Daddy always know how to treat his girl. Doesn't he?" He asks you, and you nod at him. "You know better then that. Use your fuckin' words."

"Yes daddy." You choke out, and he smirks at you before thrusting into you harder. Your nails dragging down his back.

"Harder." He tells you, and you look into his eyes. "Make it hurt, please." He begs. You dig your nails deeper into his skin, and he groans, speeding up even more. "Fuck, I love you so much."

"I love you." You tell him, and he hikes one of your legs up on his shoulders to go even deeper. "Fuck."

"You like me being buried deep inside you, don't you? Missed it?" He asks you.

"So much." You answer him, and he brings his fingers back down to your clit, rubbing in fast tight circles. "I'm not going to last."

"Cum baby. All over me, please." He begs, and moves your leg back around his waist. "Look at me."

You open your eyes, and he kisses you slowly. "Show me how bad you've missed me." He mumbles against your lips, and he begins to hit that one specific spot. You start screaming out his name until your orgasm hits you like a ton of bricks.

"P-please cum inside me." You tell Jon who nods at you. His own pace slowing down until you feel his hot spurts of cum fill your insides. He moans your name and then collapses on top of you.

You both regain your breathing, and you place a kiss to the top of his forehead. "Thank you, Angel. I needed that. Needed you."

"I'm always here." You tell him, and he lifts his head up to press a kiss to your lips.

"Good. Let's get you cleaned up, baby." He says before carrying you to the bathroom.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.3K 115 20
A convention, a man, a fan. And a whole new life
7.6K 143 7
All of my fics for Jon Moxley which incudes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
15.6K 279 17
What the title says.
41.5K 1.2K 55
Riarkle one shots. The title says it all.