ᴍʀ. ʙᴜʟʟʏ || ᴋɪᴍ ꜱᴜɴᴡᴏᴏ x ʀᴇᴀ...

By jeonili97

Being a new student here was great. Great people, great friends. But what was not great is getting bullied by... More

1 🌸
2 🌸
3 🌸
4 🌸
5 🌸
6 🌸
7 🌸
8 🌸
9 🌸
Short Note :')
10 🌸
11 🌸
12 🌸
13 🌸
14 🌸
15 🌸
16 (m18) 🌸
17 🌸
18 (❗)🌸
20 🌸
Bonus Chapter 🌸

19 🌸

1.5K 56 22
By jeonili97

"you'll be fine . i'm here ."

"i know , juyeon ." i held his arm tight , gathering all my confidence.

the hall is freaking crowded . hell yea , we're graduating today ! a lot of people were wearing the gown over their home clothes . yes , we are allowed to dress up nicely so i wore something that is probably nice to myself . if i say so myself . a simple makeup too shall do the trick . 

"hey , it's the Lee siblings !"

" oh my , they are so good looking ."

"i'm jealous of them omg ."

"both of them are in relationship danggg"

"sibling goals !"

all the compliments . all the coos . maybe it's not so bad being someone's sister that is popular . no one can really disturb me or else they're dead . 

juyeon grab my arm and push people softly out of the way to meet tbz and the rest . which we did . all of them greeted us . eunji was already here , waiting for us . eric gave me a hug and all of them started to compliment on how pretty i am . which got me blushing hard to it .

"there he is ! kim sunwoo !"

"damn , styling for his girlfriend ."

"oh god , he's so handsome ! y/n is freaking lucky ."

everyone starts to gossip and completely in awe about sunwoo's appearance . but tbz wasn't happy on how he was late for the meet up .

"sorry i'm late . traffic jam ."

"really? traffic jam? it's 1.30pm for goodness sake." chanhee was pissed on how he gave a reason .

"just let it off , chanhee . you know how he is ."

i walk and gave him a hug . the smell of his perfume is quite strong , making nearly faint for it . he held my waist tight while admiring me from top to bottom .

"haven't see a beautiful girl right infront of you?" i tease him while pinching his cheek lightly .

he just chuckle and kiss my forehead . he starts to compliment me from a to z , making the other boys to just groan in annoyance . eunji just giggle and hug juyeon , seeing the both of us becoming the 'couple goals'

-

"next up , lee y/n."

i got up to the stage . there are some people who had to talk infront of everyone and i was one of them and also the last person . i gather all my confidence and walk towards to the mic . everyone was already staring at me while some were cheering for me . that some are obviously tbz and skz . i could hear sunwoo , eric and jisung's voices among those who cheered loudly . i tried not to laugh while standing infront of the mic . i breath in and out slowly , getting ready to speak .

"well , i was just a new student back then and just a normal girl that was beloved by different people . but , the moment everyone find out about my beloved brother , i became too popular like my brother."

everyone just giggle or chuckle by the sentence . i just smile widely .

"it's even more weirder by knowing that the person who always bully me since the first day .." i look at sunwoo , "has become the other half of my life. "

everyone cooed and awe . i slightly blush but tried to shrug it off .

"attending this school wasn't a regret thing for me as i really met alot of friends . more like , they are part of my family . i'm also really glad to be able to get to know some of you guys here that has been helping me out since the start ."

i continue to do the speech . seeing them focusing on my speech really brings me joy and confidence . i gather all my courage and said the last few sentences .

"juyeon , you might be the annoying brother that i always have but i didn't regret having you as my one and only blood brother . thank you . eunji , you are my favourite friend and i wish not to get separate from you in the future , love you girl ! eric and jisung , you guys are the most biggest support that i always received from the both of you . despite that you guys were loud , i didn't regret being friends with you guys . the rest of the boys who are in that group , you guys never fail to make me smile and i appreciate all that ."

each one of them went emotional but suddenly , everyone got anticipated , since they know that i'm going to talk about him . i just breath in slowly .

"sunwoo ."

everyone stood up straight . sunwoo slowly stood up from his seat . i smile lovingly to him .

"my bully , my friend , my boyfriend  . i didn't regret staying with you honestly . but , sometimes people have to realise that you are not the person that everyone talks about . you're nice , kind and a loving boy . and i always love that in you . but all i could say is , thank you for accepting my love and my weird behavior sometimes . let's go on more outings and adventures , okay?"

he nods , smiling . everyone started cheering and keep saying "say it . say it" repeatedly . i was somehow shy to say it but i have to do it no matter what .

-

sunwoo's pov

"i love you , kim sunwoo." she said it infront of everyone .

everyone cheered loudly like it was a goal from a soccer game . i smile widely and gave a big heart to her . she even smile widely . 

suddenly , i felt something not right . like i'm not sure why .

bang !

it was a gunshot . everyone scream in fear . i turn to see youngjo and miyoung with a gun on their hands . i quickly turn infront to see y/n holding her stomach area , with her dress that has blood with it . 

"sunwoo ! catch her before she falls ! we handle them !" juyeon gave some 'missions' and i quickly run to y/n .

i hold her body and let her lay on my lap . she was crying in pain and i couldn't bare with it . i held her close while slowly crying . i called the ambulance and they were told that they'll reach in 5 mins time . i look at her , still crying but i could only see her smile despite the pain that she has .

"w-why are you smiling? d-don't smile , y-you woman ."

"you .. look cute .. when you cry .."

i chuckled weakly while holding her tight .

"i'm sorry .. sunwoo .."

"no , baby please . d-don't be. it's not y-y-our fault . stay with me."

she nods but she is closing her eyes slowly . i kept begging for her not to close her eyes . but i didn't think she actually heard me . i kiss her forehead and held her even tighter . 

i look up to see the paramedics are here . they quickly took y/n from me and tell me to follow them which i did . i was still crying about how weak she looks right now and i even sat beside her while she was laying down with the oxygen with the ventilator . i held her hand tight , still sobbing hard while staring at her . her tears was flowing down slowly and the heartbeat even went slower than before . i panicked and the paramedics quickly do something , pushing me aside .

"i-i'm sorry , lee y/n ."

✨✨✨✨

WOW IT'S FINISHING . one more chapter and it's the end . sorry if i really took too much time to make this as a ✨masterpiece✨ . so sorry once again . but at the same time , thank you for staying and waiting patiently for every chapter that has been upload . i'll be starting a new book soon but you have to guess which group now haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 881 27
"Excuse me, are you Haknyeon by any chance?" "Sunwoo?" ≪ °❅° ≫ In which Haknyeon asks Chanhee to exchange identities for probably one of the dumbest...
23.8K 2.1K 22
❝ it tastes bad. ❞ +social media au ─completed: jan. 14, 2021
8.5K 305 21
in which, sunwoo witnesses your most embarrassing moment, using it to bully you every day.
19.6K 753 47
[𝗄.𝗌𝗐 𝗑 𝖮𝖢] ━━━ # 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗌 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗂�...