Don't Leave Me! #WattpadIndia...

By background21

Looking at the bright sun, which is not so bright right now hiding itself to create darkness all around total... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 15

30.9K 1.2K 35
By background21

*Navya Pov*

"Suhas! They are here." I said, shaking his hand.

"I can see, Navya." He said, chuckling and we both walked towards the group we are searching for five minutes.

"Divya!" I said when she saw me, and we both hugged each other. Then I hugged Su Di, Becks and Mel.

"Navya! I am delighted that you both decided to come with us. We want to know you more along with your husband." Su Di said smiling at us.

"I am also looking forward to knowing you all more Su Di." I said smiling back.

"Navya! Just call me Su or Di. No need to use both." She said frowning.

"Ok Di!" I said, and she smiled nodding.

"Sweetheart! Our flight is announced so we have to go." Matt said standing beside her holding both his baby boys.

"Sweetheart?" Suhas asked while we all started going towards the checking.

"Matt calls Di like that. It is the nickname he gave her." I replied smiling.

"Oh!" that's all I heard him saying, and I walked near Matt asking, "I will hold one."

"It's ok, Navya! I can manage and if I can't, then I give one to my wife." He said smiling.

"No! I will hold him, please." I pleaded him and he immediately placed one kid in my hands chuckling.

I held the baby closely and then waited for Suhas to come near me. When he did we walked following them.

After checking we got on the flight and surprisingly mine and Suhas seats are in the corner.

I sat near the window and looked outside smiling. I am going to leave India for the first time. I can't believe this! After getting married, I am staying in Mumbai and even visited Delhi even though what I visited is an only Delhi airport.

When the plane took off from Bhopal while we were traveling to Mumbai, I saw clouds after a few minutes. It was like we are flying among the clouds. Of course, that's what's happening in the true sense, but there is a feeling of something more.

Even though I already felt this, I am again feeling the same now when this actually counts for my third time in the plane.

"Hey! I heard them saying this is an one-stop flight. How much a time will it take to reach New York?" I asked, turning around to see Suhas, who is already looking at me with a smile.

"It will take nearly 19 hours or even more than that." He replied.

"If it is a non-stop flight, then?" I asked him curiously.

"It may take 15hours." He replied patiently.

I again looked outside and thought it would be 4am nearly by the time we reach there as per Indian standard time. Nevertheless, as per New York time, it would be approximately 7 or something in the evening.

I nodded to myself and then again, looked at Suhas to see that he is always looking at me.

I frowned and asked, "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing!" he replied, shaking his head and closed his eyes slowly.

After some time, the hostess came to serve the food when I woke him up. We both ate calmly and then I saw that all the couples are doing the same except Divya, who is playing with her nephews.

I didn't close my eyes for even one second and just gazed outside. But when it became dark outside, I drifted off into sleep.

"Hey! We are just about to land. The view will be good while landing in the night time." I heard him saying and him shaking me too.

"Ok!" I mumbled and opened my eyes yawning, looking at his face.

He gestured at me to look outside when I realized that I have been staring him for quite some time. I immediately looked towards the window so that I can hide my blush.

Like he said the view was amazing with the tiny lights present along the other side of the lane where the plane is about to land. I smiled seeing that view and held his hand tightly to which he too did the same.

After landing, we all ladies stood in one place while the men went to bring our luggage. I am holding one baby while Di is holding one.

"Hey Sis! Matt said I am going to stay in your guest room." Divya said smiling.

"Yeah! Finally, the lock is going to be removed after these many years. You need to do something for me." Di said grinning.

"What should I do?" Divya asked confused.

"When he opens the doors, take the key from him. I need one duplicate of that." She replied.

"Why do you need duplicate, Di?" I asked her confused.

"You see, when he first bought the house, I threatened him saying I will stay in the guest room whenever I get mad at him. Do you know what he did?" she asked in a whisper.

I shook my head in confusion. Mel laughed and said, "Su! Of course, she doesn't know as we never told her about that."

"Su! You are really becoming old day by day from the time you gave birth to those cute twins." Becks said teasingly.

"Don't worry Becks! You are next in line." Di said, glaring at her.

I laughed but looked at Mel to see she has a completely blank look on her face and looking away from us. What happened to her? I thought, but came out of my thoughts when Di shook me a little.

"Are you thinking about your husband?" she asked teasingly. I shook my head, smiling.

"Anyway, from that day onwards my dear husband locked that door. So now even if we get into arguments I had to stay near him only and can't even shift into the next room." She replied sighing.

"Are there no other rooms?" I asked her confused and stopped myself from laughing at her problem because it is cute.

"There are two rooms, but we both kept a rule that no one live there except our children." She replied.

After a few minutes, everyone came near us holding our luggage, and we got out of the airport, then saw two cars waiting for us.

"Where are we going to stay?" Suhas asked them.

"Uhmm... about that actually..." Matt started saying, but couldn't finish the line and took his son from me when he stopped himself from saying anything.

"Di, you told us not to think about those arrangements right. I mean you said you will arrange them right?" I asked her nervously.

"Yeah! I said that because I arranged them. My husband is just feeling little awkward to tell you as you guys may feel bad about us." Di replied assuring.

"Why would we feel bad because of you guys?" I asked her completely confused.

"That's because we are not going to let you both stay with us and actually booked a hotel room." She replied scratching her neck.

"Oh!" that's all I said because I don't know what to say.

"It's completely ok. Don't feel bad at all about that." Suhas immediately said smiling.

I stared at him confused but everyone cleared their throats at a time, and I looked at them confused this time. What is happening here? I thought, frowning.

"Navya! Are you not happy with this like Suhas?" Jake asked, which is a surprise because I actually talked to him for one time like that, so I don't know him that much.

"Should I be?" I asked him nervously because I do not understand anything.

When I said that, Suhas looked at me frowning along with remaining except Divya. She walked near me and dragged me aside, and Di followed us.

"Navya! You came here for a honeymoon right? You should be happy that you both will have your own space without us disturbing you both and there will be no awkwardness too." Divya explained and then my eyes went wide understanding her.

"But I actually want to spend time with all of them too." I said frowning.

"You will, Navya! But this is a good thing actually, and we will meet everyday if you want. And don't think that much about this." Di said, and I nodded at her.

"Thank me later." She added, winking and I shook my head not understanding her completely.

"So you guys take that car, and the driver will drop you both at the hotel." Saying this they made us took one car, and they took the other big one sufficient for all of them.

The ride to the hotel was completely silent, and we reached there in no time. We told the receptionist our name, and we were led to our room.

We both entered after the bell boy placed our lugging near the door. After taking the luggage inside Suhas locked the door and we both walked towards the bedroom to just stop in our tracks.

Some design is decorated on the bed with rose petals and everything just looks like some honeymoon suite which we see in movies.

"Uhmm... I will go and get freshen up." I said, looking at him, and he nodded.

When he did, I immediately take out a nightwear and rushed into the washroom. When I shut the door, I took a breath of relief.

After getting freshen up, I walked out to see him waiting to get freshen up too holding his dress.

I sat on the bed not knowing what else to do. Is this what Di said I should thank her later? I thought, smiling.

"Are you hungry? Shall I order something?" his question brought me out of my thoughts.

Then I looked up to find him walking towards me and then sat beside me making me stiff.

"No! You just order something." I said, moving back to lie down.

"I am also not hungry." He said shrugging.

"What is the time?" I asked him not lying down but just sat there in the middle of the bed while asking.

"It's past nine!" he replied and he too moved back without looking behind because of which his back of the head collided with my forehead.

I hissed because it hit very hard. He immediately turned around and started rubbing my forehead with one hand while holding my face with another.

"I am sorry! I thought you were lying down." He said still rubbing my forehead frowning.

"I am fine!" I said, assuring him, then he stopped rubbing, but didn't remove his hands.

Slowly, the hand on my forehead moved to my other cheek where his other hand is not occupied.

He slowly leaned down, and I didn't stop him because I don't want to I guess.

When I felt his breath on my face, he asked in a whisper "Can I kiss you?"

"Yes!" I replied in a whisper after which he pressed his lips to mine, and I felt I would burst out right now.

Because that was so amazing, and the feeling is unimaginable like this is very right thing that is happening, and I closed my eyes because I was scared my eyes may go wide beyond the limit of the Goose bumps I am feeling.

I followed his actions and kissed him back like he is doing. After a few minutes, he released and pressed his forehead to mine.

I slowly opened my eyes and said, "I like you."

He stared at me shocked when I said that, but smiled at me. He made me lay down, and he too did the same covering us with the blanket.

He held me close to him and said, "Good night!"

I nodded and closed my eyes, mumbling "This kiss was amazing."

"I am glad then." he mumbled and kissed me on my forehead, making me smile and snuggle into his arms even more.

We both drifted off into sleep... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So she likes him!!! 

What about him? well we will see later because there is some time to know what is going on in his head...

Hope there is not so much about old characters...

How is the chap??

Comment plz and vote...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 11.5K 53
"Hey, baby?" I smile cheekily, grabbing Shreyan's attention and the girl beside him. He facepalms and looks at me, "Avyuktha?" "You look handsome, b...
686K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...
941K 56.9K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
191K 17.5K 64
"You planned for this marriage to happen. I can't believe you trick your friend to run away so you can sway yourself into my life. Well, all your gam...