Taken Captive

By reyatutt

*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, de... More

CHARACTERS
AESTHETICS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
hi!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
hi part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
stfu
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Important!!!
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 63

24.1K 598 1.4K
By reyatutt

comment.

------------------------------

Kara's POV...

"Babe." I heard a whisper in my ear that woke me from my beautiful slumber and groaned in response, "Babe." He repeated, making my eyes shoot open as I let out a deep breath, forcing my fist to stay at my side instead of throwing it towards his face.

"Ba-"

"What, Jordan?" I forced out a kind voice through gritted teeth.

"Good morning." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards his chest. I sighed, shaking my head as my lips tugged up into a smile. He kissed my neck, brushed my hair out of my face and moved his lips to my cheek where he started blowing raspberries.

I laughed and squirmed around, turning to face him then placed my hand over his mouth so he'd stop. We sat there, staring at each other for a moment and I moved my hand to rest on his cheek and caressed the smooth skin. His smile grew to the point where his pearly white teeth were being showcased.

"Wanna fuck?" He blurted out. I pushed his face away and he laughed as I shook my head with a smile on my face. I sat up, seeing Dante waiting on his bed with his head tilted, waiting for us to call him up.

"Good morning, my little baby!" I squealed to which he shot forward and jumped on the bed, licking at my face.

"Why can't you be that enthusiastic when you see me in the morning?" Jordan whined.

I rolled my eyes then was pulled back by my hair and into his lap. He wrapped his hand around the front of my throat and angled my head up, a dark, hooded look in his eyes, "Roll your eyes at me again."

I fisted the sheets underneath us, contemplating doing it just to see what he'd do.

"Come on, baby. Give me a reason to make you cry, I dare you." He smirked. He loved being disrespected, loved it. It gave him a reason to get his revenge on me so a lot of the time, it was a game that we threw back and forth, seeing who would win, who would get tired out first.

"I need to save my energy for today," I gulped as his grip tightened but fully disappeared as he nodded.

"I agree," He moved his hands down to my waist and pulled me up to rest my back against his chest as we watched Dante go crazy with one of his toys, "Do you want me or Callum to go in with you?"

I shook my head, "No. I'm gonna go in there alone, see what she has to say for herself when Callum isn't there. She just tells him what he wants to hear, same with you. But she hasn't seen me yet and she never keeps a filter when it's just the two of us."

"Won't she know you'll repeat everything back to us?" He wondered.

"If I push her buttons enough, she won't give a shit. Words will be pouring out and she won't even realize how much she's giving away." Well, I hope that's how it'll go. We got out of bed and headed into the bathroom. I was in the middle of taking a shower while Jordan did his hair when he spoke up.

"There's something I gotta tell you about what's going to happen this Christmas." He walked over and pressed his forehead against the glass. I pressed mine against it as well, smiling and waiting for him to go on.

"We have to spend it with Seth, Callum's brother."

"We what?!" I practically yelled. He placed his finger over his mouth so I'd keep it down, "But why? Does Callum even want to?"

"No, he doesn't." He shook his head, "But it's how we celebrate every year. We have to have dinner, stay there for the weekend because that's what Seth's wife made us do every year. It's the one holiday where she refused to let the two of them ignore each other."

It's a shame she passed away, seemed like an amazing woman.

"I don't think Callum's going to go over to Seth's, especially with Nia being so vulnerable already." He sighed, "But his brother won't just let him skip it, not after seeing how important it was to his dead wife."

"So what is he going to do, to make Callum be there for Christmas?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I don't know. We're just gonna have to wait and find out."

The last thing Callum and Nia would want to do is deal with Seth right now. Especially Callum, they just need to focus on themselves right now. But it's not for me to decide, I just need to be there for them.

We headed out of our room, letting Dante run through the backyard with Miles so we could eat breakfast without their usual whining beside us, begging to get a bite or even a crumb of our food.

Callum was in his usual spot, at the head of the table, when we walked through the dining room doors. I peeked into the kitchen where Nia and Mary were starting to set up each plate of food and decided to leave them be.

It was a good way to strengthen her independence. After only a week of being here, she was starting to strengthen her independence. She helped Mary make breakfast every morning with a bright smile on her face, she no longer needed us to remind her to eat or get a snack, so many little habits that made the bigger picture look so much better, so much healthier and stronger.

"Nia's therapist says she's been opening up a lot more about her feelings during the past few days," Callum said, grabbing my attention as we occupied two of the seats on his right side, "Says she's making a lot more progress so Mexico may be confirmed."

A smile tugged at my lips as I clapped my hands together in excitement. Nia's only been home for three weeks but we wanted to do something fun for her. Mexico, it was the only thing that popped into my mind. She's never been and always wanted to go but her parents never went through with the plan nor did they allow her to come with my family and I. Then she had Alex and well, we just never got the chance.

"Perfect," Jordan said beside me, "We'll see how she is then tell her within the next couple of days, see how she feels about the idea."

Callum and I agreed just as her voice called through the room, "No, I can do it myself, thank you!" Mary replied with an okay as I turned to face Nia, walking through the room, her arms filled with plates of food and her hands holding two jugs of water.

She had a smile on her face that felt contagious. We made eye contact and I winked at her, making her poke her tongue out at me, eliciting a laugh from each other. I stood up and grabbed two plates off of her then handed them to the boys. I smacked Callum's head, reminding him of his manners.

"Thank you," He muttered, punching my stomach. I groaned and slapped him then hurried over to my seat so he couldn't do anything more. He glared then moved his attention over to Nia who looked at us expectantly as we took our first bite of the omelette she had made.

We all groaned at the once again, amazing flavour filling our taste buds which only made her smile grow. She brought her legs up and sat criss-cross on her chair then dug into her food.

"What are you doing today, Nia?" Jordan asked her. She immediately gave him her sole attention, set her fork down and swallowed the bite of food she had in her mouth then hummed in thought.

"Take the dogs for a walk, bake or cook something with Mary, go to the um, the gym with Oscar and then maybe watch a movie. By then, hopefully, you guys will be home so nothing else comes to mind." She smiled, still not picking her fork up to take another bite, "What about you?"

He smiled, "Well, we'll go train, torture a few guys then maybe help the kids with their training as well. But that doesn't sound as exciting as your day, now that I think about it."

She laughs, "I'm sure you'll enjoy it, Pookie," She looks towards me and smiles. I force a smile back although it doesn't seem to reach my eyes since she slightly tilts her head, silently asking me if I'm okay. I nod at her then gesture to her food, reminding her she can eat while talking.

All of these little things. Not eating while talking so that we know we have her full attention told me that while she was there, the people demanded her full attention when talking to her because before, she never felt the need to stop eating to have a conversation with anyone.

It broke my heart and filled my anger, made me more and more prepared for the fun I'd get to have with Amanda today.

"I have a question." She spoke up a few minutes later, catching all of our attention, "You remember that room you guys made for me? With the paints and canvases and stuff?"

We nod and she scratches the back of her head nervously, "Can I use it today?"

"Of course you can," Callum responds almost immediately, "It's your room, sweetheart, use it all you want."

She nods, "Okay, thank you."

I excuse myself after finishing the food on my plate to take a few deep breaths in the bathroom. My eyes are red and glossy when I look into the mirror, my knuckles turn white from how tight I'm holding onto the marble sink.

Tears start falling out of my eyes and down my cheek as I think back to these last few months. Her screams, the van door slamming shut then the tires screeching as they sped away. Then the photos and videos of her, what they had done and were continuing on doing for so long to her, an innocent young woman who never in a million years should have gone through any of that.

And I let that happen. I didn't fight hard enough, I didn't do what a best friend should. I didn't save her, she's in this position because of me.

Yet she's still here, standing, talking, smiling. She can wake up in the morning, force a smile and cook food for her family. Not because she has to, but because she wants to. That fact makes the tears turn into ones of relief. Relief.

She's still here, she's still with me. I'm not alone.

I have Jordan and Dante, Mary and Rocko, Callum and Miles. But Nia and I, we're inseparable. We're closer than most people are with their own blood, the same way Jordan and Callum are. It's the type of bond where every second she was there, I felt like I was feeling that same pain she was. So much pain that I could almost feel every blow, every kick, every cut that's left scarred not only internally but externally as well, forcing her to face those memories every single day.

But she rocks it with a smile, every single day.

Now she's here, safe and being shown the amount of love she deserves. She has the means around her to heal while the horrible demons that put her through torture are rotting in their cells back at the warehouse. When our men get bored, they don't use punching bags, they use them. We're fixing and breaking them, over and over until the number of days Nia had to face them is over.

But even then, I don't think any of us are going to put them out of their misery. We're going to make it last as long as possible.

Except there's still one more we need to find. One more that Callum's been saving his energy for. Hence, why I'm going to see Amanda.

I quickly wiped the tears and washed my face before opening the door, jumping when I was met with Jordan's extremely curious face. He squinted his eyes as he placed both hands on the side of the door frame, caging me in. His muscles flexed beneath the white dress shirt he wore, his ankles crossed as he tilted his head, making some overgrown hairs fall over his forehead.

He and Callum are enjoying the grown-out look at the moment.

"What's going on in here?" He asked. I raise an eyebrow as he looks at me suspiciously.

"I was taking a shit."

He nods, "Hm. Good poop?"

I nod, "Very. Let's go."

I brush past him but am pulled back not even a second later, my back hitting his chest before his head dips down to kiss my neck while his hand moves my hair to the opposite side. The other finds itself underneath the fabric of my shirt, caressing the skin where I got the letter 'J' tattooed in the middle of a red heart.

"Why are you so horny today?" I laugh.

"You're just irresistible, babe." He nips at my ear and in a swift move, I turn and push him up against the wall beside the bathroom door. He smirks down at me as my hands move to the waistband of his pants, teasing him as I let my fingers caress his hip.

He rests his head against the wall, a daring look in his eyes as his jaw clenches and Adam's apple bobs. He sucks in a breath and closes his eyes when I place my hand on his bulge, feeling his tip and pushing my thumb against it.

"Get on your knees," He orders.

I shake my head, "Make me."

He chuckles humorlessly then grabs onto the back of my head before pushing me into the bathroom we just walked out of as I bite my lip in excitement. I'm on my knees, my head pressed against the wall as he ordered while he closes and locks the door.

When he turns back to face me, a smirk crawls onto his lips as I grip onto my inner thighs, forcing them to stay there instead of reaching down to give myself some release.

"Look at you," He rasps, "On your knees as a good little slut should be."

My heart races as he speaks while simultaneously rubbing himself through his jeans, teasing himself but knowing it's punishing me more. I love being on my knees for him and he knows it, that's why he doesn't just get to the fucking point.

"I broke you down pretty well, didn't I?" He says, "You were such a fucking brat when we first brought you in. You have no idea how many times I would've liked to take you on that dining table right in front of Nia and Callum when you'd act like a bitch. Rolling your eyes, teasing me, talking back."

I whine out in pain when he grabs my hair and slightly pulls, forcing me to look into his eyes, "The number of times I'd touch myself at night, itching to sneak into your room and just take your sweet little pussy already. Every time, I'd just get harder and harder, it wasn't enough."

"Now, I can have you whenever I want," He seethes then stands to his full height and unbuckles his belt. I gulped and licked my lips as he pushed his pants and boxers down, giving me no chance to even breathe as he pushed into my mouth with a quick thrust.

I work my tongue around him, lick his tip and massage in all the right places while he slams into my throat with no mercy. When I first met Jordan, I never thought the sex would be all that exciting. He just seemed like a boring, nice guy who goofed off and was all talk.

Boy, was I wrong.

"Yeah, take all of it down your throat, baby." He groaned, holding all of my hair in his hands while pushing me down to the base then letting me off after a few seconds. I look up at him just as he looks down at me, a smile on his face when he sees tears falling down my cheeks.

"You look so beautiful like that. On your knees with a dick in your mouth, tears falling down your face. Fuck," He pushes me back down and leaves me there for longer, ignoring the way I push at his thighs to be let off then finally lets me go after he twitches against my throat.

I stick my tongue out as he releases all over my face, a series of moans and curses leaving his mouth. I give him one last lick right at his most sensitive area and he groans, still hard and ready for more.

But he tucks it back in then grabs a small towel from the cabinet, wetting it then crouches down to my level and gently cleans my face off, "How was that, my love?"

I nod, "Good."

"You okay?" He grabs my waist and lifts me off the ground and into his arms. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck while hiding in the crook of his neck that was always a warm and comforting spot. I nod as he opens the door and leads us out while rubbing my back.

"Perfect," I sigh.

A few minutes later, we were leaving the driveway, watching as Mary and Nia brought the dogs out to where Oscar and Rocko were waiting to join them on their walk. I recall the day I walked in on Nia, staring longingly at the view outside of Callum's office.

I walked through his office door to pick up some new designs he had finished up and were ready to be dropped off and be brought alive. When I turned towards the long windows in the corner, I saw Nia with her legs brought to her chest and her chin resting on top of her knees.

She had earbuds in, blocking out the rest of the world as her eyes flickered around, watching each and every movement outside as if she'd go crazy if she missed a single thing. It was more entertaining than watching movies to her. The new norm in her life, the regular that we didn't dare try to take away from her.

"How's she doing?" I ask Callum. He leans back and sighs, watching her closely.

"She's...getting used to being free." He murmured, "I don't really know. She doesn't do anything else as calmly as she does stuff like this. Things like walking around or talking are stuff she does with caution. This? It seems like it's the only thing she feels comfortable doing without having to be careful about how anyone else will react."

It was clear that that was what she spent most of her time doing when trapped in that house. It brought her peace, then it brought me an idea.

"Nia," I called out to her. She quickly pulled the little buds out and gave me her full attention, the alert look in her eyes making my heart physically crack. I took a deep breath and blinked so as not to let the tears fall.

"I was wondering if you wanted to join me for a walk?" I asked gently, making it clear that she had a choice.

For a second, she looked confused, "Like, inside? Around the house?"

I shook my head, "No. Outside, right around the perimeter of the estate and maybe around the block if you want? Oscar and Rocko can join us."

She looks to Callum who ignores her on purpose, leaving her to make the decision on her own.

"Uhm, sure," She nods and walks over to his desk. After setting down her phone that we gave back to her after making sure it was completely cleansed with a new number, email and only mine, Jordan, Callum, Mary and Rocko's numbers in it, she came over to me.

"Wait." Callum stops us and we turn back around to face him, "Come here."

She goes back over to him and stands in front of the desk while I stand there and wait. Then he looks at me like I'm stupid, "The fuck are you doing? Get out, she'll be out in a few minutes."

I roll my eyes and throw him the finger before storming out and shutting the door behind me. A few minutes later, she walks out with his hoodie on, her cheeks flushed and her lips slightly swollen.

Hm.

I chuckle at the memory then realize we're pulling into the warehouse now. Inside, on the floor that used to be their home, stand all of the older kids that are starting their training while the younger kids watch in awe as two of the boys fight each other.

I stand there with Callum and Jordan as we watch them fight, when one takes the other down they move on to the next pair. Callum sighs and Jordan chuckles, "Let's give them a demonstration, shall we?"

That's my cue to leave.

The guards nod at me as I walk through the dark hallway a floor above the kids where prisoners are held, including the same men and single woman that had Nia locked up for so long. I always needed to remind myself of it, remind myself that in case this happens again, Nia won't be the one to suffer anymore. I'd easily throw myself in the way to take any blow for her because she's in the position she's at right now because of me and I need to make amends.

"Boys," I nod with a smirk to a few of them who glare at me. I pout, taking the electrocution stick that's hung on a hook on the wall, "Now, now, turn those frowns upside down. I thought we were all becoming close here or did Callum and Jordan not break you bitches down enough?"

One of them is leaning against the cell, too beat down and exhausted to move as I decide to use him as an example, "Come on, let me see some smiles." When they didn't listen once again, I turned the switch on and pressed the stick against one of his cell's bars.

The man screams as it electrocutes him, making a smile appear on my face. One of his friends tries dragging him away, a stupid move because it just got him electrocuted as well. He lets out a cry of pain and I chuckle before standing up and putting the toy back on its hook.

"When I come back, I expect smiles on everyone's faces. Yes?" I tell them and they nod, making me smile in satisfaction and continue my way to the back room where a certain troll is waiting for me.

But she doesn't know it's me coming today, she's probably gotten the words she's going to try and use against poor Callum, try manipulating him into letting her go but he's not stupid. All he has is hatred for her and she's lucky he hasn't put his hands on her yet. No, that's for Dean and Dean only.

So she's my little present.

"You." She mutters when I walk through the door to see her beaten and tied up like the piece of trash she is.

"Yes, me." I nod, heading over to the table and grabbing a knife, metal pipe and lighter, "How've you been Amanda? Enjoying the hospitality?"

"Fuck you, let me out or I'll make you regret it." She seethes, I snort and grab a chair from the corner of the room to sit in front of her. When I look into her eyes, a serious look on my face, her hard exterior breaks and she withers away. I nod in approval.

"Good choice. At least you know when to shut the fuck up now," I flick open the lighter and bring the knife over the fire, heating up the metal, "Now let's talk about what you know about Dean, yeah?"

"I'm not telling you shit."

"Hm, funny," I bring the knife up between us, the light hitting and revealing the redness from how burnt it was. Then I bring it down and stab it into her thigh, keeping my eyes on hers as they go wide, filled with tears and a guttered scream leaves her big mouth.

The sound gives me slight satisfaction, but not enough so I twist it inside of her, dig it further, so deep and tight that it's stuck in the wooden chair beneath her.

She cries and cries, not stopping until I get so annoyed my hand comes up and chokes her, gripping so hard she can't make a sound. Her face is red and veins are popping out of her neck as I use my fingers to move her hair out of her eyes, forcing her to look at me.

"What do you know about Dean? Where did you find him, how, what's his phone number? Tell me everything, now." I grind my teeth together in anger and move my hand to pull the knife back out. She screams again while I yawn in boredom and sit back, caressing the blood on the hot knife, the heat burning my skin which I ignore.

It feels nice.

"I'm waiting," I say a minute later.

She sniffles, letting out another sob, "I don't know where he is."

"I didn't ask you where he is, you fucking idiot, I'm asking you what you know about him, how you found him and anything else you know about him." My patience runs thin and I pick up the metal pipe then slam it into the open wound on her thigh, "Hurry up and fucking answer. The boys were easy on you, I'm not going to be so stop wasting my time and speak, you stupid little bitch."

She whimpers, her limbs shaking as continuous tears fall out of her eyes, "I-I-I..."

"I-I-I," I mock her, "Speak! Are you fucking dumb?"

"No, stop yelling at me!" She cries. I roll my eyes and wait as she takes a deep breath, "I met him a little while after you moved in with Callum and Jordan. I was jealous of you and Ni-"

I slap her across the face, leaving scratch marks, "Don't you ever utter her fucking name again. Ever, you understand me?"

She shakes in fear, still not turning back towards me so I pull on her hair, squeeze her cheeks together and make her look into my eyes, "Do you understand me?"

"Yes," She whispers and I let her go, "I met him at this sex club. I needed someone who knew what they were doing, kn-knew how to make someone break and he w-was the best of the best. He knows how to make a girl submit to the point where they live a-and breathe for him and only him."

My blood boils as she continues, "The club is in New York, a few blocks down from Lust Till Dawn, it's ca-called The Lion's Den."

"And he still works there?" I ask.

"I don't know, he probably left now that we got caught." She shrugged.

"You're saying that as if you just got caught stealing something," I seethe, "You kidnapped someone, bitch. You had her raped, tortured, killed her fucking baby." I grab her hair and hit the pipe against her face, "You," I bring it back then hit her again, "Killed," And again, "Her," And again, "Baby."

By the time I was done, she was unconscious and I'd had enough. When I came back out, I faced the guard, "Patch her up, I'll be back tomorrow for some fun." He nods and goes inside while I look around at the men who are now smiling.

"Good boys," I smirk, "I'll be back tomorrow, keep those smiles on your mouths, okay?"

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

whew. okay, there's another chapter. don't worry, guys, I'm okay.

I had a week-long wedding and was losing motivation, I apologize. If I don't post for a while, please don't worry, I'm always going to come back!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'd really appreciate it if you voted, followed and commented on any feedback you may have. Make sure you get something to eat and drink tons of water to stay hydrated this summer.

See you next time, sexy;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 183 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...
502K 22.3K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
56.4K 1.7K 32
"You can't imagine the things I'd do if I put my hands on you" He murmured huskily and I felt his hot breath feathering by my ear making my knees tr...
4M 88.1K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...