Manan FF Rockstar's secret wi...

By Akshayathiyagu

Story about a famous rockstar cum actor and his fan girl who changed his life upside down. Both got married i... More

Prologue and Character sketch πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ€β™₯️
Chapter 1 πŸ‘Ό
Chapter 2 πŸ‘Ό
Chapter 3 πŸ‘Ό
Chapter 4 πŸ‘Ό
Chapter 5 πŸ‘Ό
Chapter 6 πŸ‘Ό
Chapter 7 πŸ‘Ό
Chapter 8 πŸ‘Ό
Chapter 9 πŸ‘Ό
Chapter 10 πŸ‘Ό
Chapter 11 πŸ‘Ό
Chapter 12 πŸ‘Ό
Chapter 13 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 14 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 15 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 16 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 17 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 18 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 19 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 20 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 21 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 22 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 23 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 24 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 25 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 26 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 27 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 28 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 29 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 30 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 31 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 32 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 33 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 34 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 35 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 36 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 37 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 39 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 40 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 41 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 42 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 43 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 44 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 45 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 46 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
New story Alert πŸ’ƒπŸš¨πŸš¨πŸ’ƒ
Chapter 47 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 48 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 49 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 50 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 51πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 52 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Chapter 53 Final πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
🚨🚨New story πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Chapter 38 πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό

6.4K 538 87
By Akshayathiyagu

Hi lovelies....hope everyone is happy and safe.... next update is here.....let me tell its quite emotional & filmy but I tried my best show it's lively.....pls do tell your reviews and votes 🤗🙏

Manik pov

"I prepared Nandu's fav eve snacks and went to pick her up. When i am checking my phone I heard her voice but a broken one. I saw 3 men dragging her into a van. My whole world started to crash in my legs and it's her bloody uncle. I made a mistake by leaving him last time but he deserved the worst to hurt my wife. Really an worst punishment" Manik roared in anger.

"Bhai we all came home as the function ends early" Arya called to Manik and informed him.

"Listen Arya call to police and here I am sharing my GPS. Locate me Asap and your bhabi is kidnapped" Manik said in a go.

"Shit bhai who did this and where you are now I am coming itself pls dnt go alone" Arya said being panic.

"I can't wait till that time Arya, they just kidnapped her infront of my eyes and I am chasing them. Call police and do the rescue mission" Manik said hanging the phone as he need to drive fast to chase them.

"Aru what happened?" Neyo asked being restless.

"Mom someone kidnapped bhabi and Manik bhai chasing them. I need to call police Asap" Arya said calling to police.

"Dad, do something they both are alone. What if they do something to Nandu, she is very fragile" Neyo break down in tears.

"Neyo calm down I will get them safe, it's my promise" Dadu assured and asked Sri & Arya to come with him.

All the trio left to the police station and filed the complaint. The cops arranged a special force to get Manan. Arya left with them to help where Dadu and Sri followed them.

After some point Manik's GPS signal got disconnected due to out of range. Arya panicked and informed to the police.

In home Neyo was continuously cried being worried. Mukthi and dadi tried to calm her. Mukthi informed to Abhi and asked him to check on them.

"Ma pls stop crying, your BP level will increase, bhai won't let anyone to hurt Nandu" Mukthi said.

"But what if the goons hurt both of them. I dnt know whose these idiots trying to hurt us" Neyo said.

"Only villain Nandu have in her life is her uncle" Mukthi said and explained all the past events.

"How can you guys careless after all happened. We could have taken precautions right before itself" Neyo shouted on Mukthi.

"But mom that night bhai beated them hard and we left as Nandu was in a tough situation" Mukthi said.

"But see now what happened? Why Manik left them on that night without giving complaint. God you should safe guard my children" Neyo prayed to God.

Here Manik was driving in full speed after sometime the van went into dense forest.

"Bhai one man chasing us from long time" one of the goon informed to Vedant (Nandu's uncle).

"It must be her bloody husband, driver take the right cut soon" he ordered.

Suddenly Manik car lost the balance in the sudden turn and hited in the near by tree.

"See whether he is still alive or not" Vedant ordered his man.

"Still he is breathing bhai" the man replied.

"Get him to the van I have an old debt to settle with him" Vedant said and they reached to their place.

"Wake up kitten" Vedant splashed water on Nandu's face.

"Haa" Nandu got up in jerk and saw Manik tied up opposite.

"Manik" she shouted but still he is unconscious due to the accident.

"Tch now no can save you little rat. You destroyed my dream now let me destroy yours. Soon ready to serve yourself to so many people. And wait let me wake up this idiot to see his pyaari wife getting destroyed by my mens" he took a iron rode and hited in Manik's stomach.

"Ahh" Manik got sudden concious due to the pain.

"Nandu" he gasped.

"Manik" she cried in pain.

"Ouch what a filmy scene yaar. You bastrad made me impotent now my Mens will make your wife a shit, a dirty shit" Vedant spread venom in his words.

"You moth**** dare you touch my wife. You want money right? How much 1c or 2c or anything? I have the capacity to give it but dare you lay your finger on her" Manik roared.

"Yes I need money and I will let you guys free but not before tasting her. After all it's my 4 yrs lust to compensate" Vedant slapped Nandu hard.

"No you can't do that, remove my ties I will show who will destroy whom?" Manik shouted.

"Acha, ram this hero is shouting too much open his ties I will see who will destroy whom" Vedant ordered to his man.

"How dare you bloody as***le to kidnap my wife" Manik grabbed his collars.

"Tch, John deal with this guy, he is making my dress dirty. Come kitten let's have some fun till them" he tore Nandu's sleeves.

"Leave me you Maron, my Manik won't spare you for this" Nandu shouted.

"Haha nice joke, see what your man getting" he shown Manik getting multiple punched from the goons.

"Manik" Nandu tried to ran to him but stopped by Vedant.

After 2 mints Manik fell in the ground with blood.

"Now problem solved, get ready serve all of us baby" Vedant chuckled seeing her.

"I won't leave You" Nandu shouted and took an iron rode and smashed his head.

"How dare you hit my husband, I am not scare of you, I am only Manik's possesion. No one can touch me I will burn you alive" Nandu roared hitting him hard.

"Hey idiots pull her" Vedant shouted in immense pain.

The goons came and dragged her to one side and made Vedant stand.

"You bloody s**t, how dare you to hit me" Vedant roared and slapped her hard.

"You should die along with this bastrad" Vedant shouted and took knife to stab her.

"Manik" she shouted while struggling in their grips.

Manik fingers moved for a moment and he got up jerked and saw Nandu's situation. He ran to pull her but unfortunately got stabbed by the knife.

"Manik noo!!!" Nandu shouted in shock.

"One wicket down now only you left" Vedant tried to push Manik aside.

"How dare you to do this to her?" Manik hit everyone in anger while surpassing his pain.

"Already I told you never ever cross our path, but you did the worst to us" Manik punched him hard on his face.

"How can you touch my wife?..." He pushed him in ground and started to punch hard on his face.

"Manik leave him, see you are bleeding?" Nandu cried and tried to pull him aside.

"You okay na Nandu, are you feeling any pain?" He asked cupping her cheeks.

"Why you did this Manik? Blood all over" Nandu cried.

"Ahh" Manik removed the knife and fell in the ground.

"Manik dnt close your eyes, I can't live without you....pls for us stay awake I will do something" Nandu tapped his cheeks to make him awake.

"I am happy to die Nandu, I saved you my Jaan. I wont let anyone hurt you wifey" Manik said in painful voice.

"No you can't die then I will also die with you. We should live a life Manik together forever hamesha...you promised me!! you can't break your promise know" she said helping him to drink water.

On the other side Arya along with police men searched in the forest. They saw the car tier print in the ground and followed it to reach the place.

"Bhai" Arya gasped to see Manik lying in the floor with pool of blood.

"Arya pls save my Manik, pls" Nandu held his legs.

"Bhabi calm down pls...let us take Bhai to the ambulance" Arya said wrapping his coat around Nandu.

"Dad" Nandu hugged Sri and he tried to console his broken bahu.

"Shh we are here to save you princess, my son is a fighter...he will fight with dead for your love. Come on" he patted her head.

Luckily Arya asked for ambulance as the situation may be uncertain anytime. Nandu, Sri, dadu sat in the ambulance and the doctor starts to give first aid to Manik.

"Dad,.pls take care of her...she dont have anyone except us. You should be strong Nandu with me or without me" Manik said taking deep breaths.

"Nothing going to happen to anyone. Manik you saved your wife like a brave man, we won't let anything happen to you. Beleive us, beleive you" Sri said with tears.

Soon Manik taken to hospital and doctors started his treatment. Neyo along with dadi and Mukthi rushed there.

"Nandu" Neyo gasped seeing Nandu who is sitting in the floor lifeless. Her hair is full mess, cheeks turned red with the finger marks and side lips bleeding.

"Nandu beta, see we all here, Manik will be fine, pls stay strong" Neyo tried to give her calm when she is dieing hard inside to see her son in the dead bed.

"Mom, he did it for me mom...he took my pain and now fighting for his life" Nandu cried hard hugging her.

"Shh I know about my son and he did the correct thing. Protecting you partner is the first priority in any man's life and my son done it. Now we should be strong enough to welcome him again to our home. Now pls take first aid for this wounds pls Nandu" Neyo said with deep pain.

Mukthi took her to the nurse to clean the wounds.

"Nandu" she kissed her head with tears..

"Why can't god let me live in peace Muku, what mistake your bhai did, he saved my life in past as well as today. I am falling muku I need him to hold me" Nandu crushed herself in Mukthi's arms.

"He will come for you Nandu, beleive in your love, you both are inseparables" Mukthi caressed her. Nurse gave Nandu sleeping to dose to lessen her pain.

After 2 long hours of operation doctors declared Manik is out of danger. Neyo fallen on their feet to thank them.

"Madam pls we did our duty, pls you are like my mother age. Now wait sometime you son will be wake up" doctor assured her and went.

"Ji Why you are siting like a stone, pls cry atleast to let your emotion out" dadi pleaded to dadu.

"Today he made me proud Jaan not by money but the way he stood for his love is enough to show my upbringing is right. He has proven as a good human being..that's enough for me in this life...I only need my children's happiness" Dadu broke down in tears. All the family members shocked to see dadu crying for the first time. Dadi calmed him to make normal and soon nurse informed them Manik wake up and calling Nandini.

"Let me get her" Mukthi went.

"Manik" Nandu gasped seeing him with bandages and various wires connected in his body.

"Jaan" he said with a painfull voice.

"Why you did this to me Manik? You could have died na?" Nandu said while crying.

"Shh I can do anything to save you jaan even I need to d..." Nandu stoped him before telling it.

"Why you are loving me beyond your life? I am sacred to be without you Manu pls dnt leave me anywhere" She cried taking his hands.

"Arey I am fine now... relax yourself i will soon perfect to romance with you baby, it's my promise shona" Manik winked at her.

"Only you can flirt with your wife at this situation" Nandu said while wiping her tears.

"Where is ma and everyone?" He asked.

"One mint" she went to call all of them.

"Manik you okay na? Is it paining anywhere?" Neyo asked being worried.

"Ma I am all fine pls dnt take tension! Soon I will fit to annoy you" Manik chukled.

"Dad you didn't asked anything?" He asked seeing silent Sri.

"First time in life I am sacred to loose you Manik, However I am strong in mind, it doesn't matter when it comes about my children" Sri said with tears.

"Tch!! Dad tears won't suits you as you are my coolest one" Manik teased him.

Dadu carresssed his head admiring his grand son.

"Dadu" he tried to speak.

"Shh you need proper rest as already you scared my bahu with this stunt. Now sleep sound without doing any mischief" dadu said.

"Hitler mode came" Manik laughed.

"No it's your worried dadu for his hero" dadu said kissing his forehead.

"Hero? Me?" Manik confused.

"You will be forever our hero Manu. Now rest yourself" Dadu smiled.

"I can see finally someone accepted my hero" Dadi smiled faintly.

"After all he is mine too" dadu chuckled.

"Dad come on let him rest, we will wait outside" Neyo said.

"Sleep well Manik, I will be waiting for you" Nandu pecked his lips with lips.

"My baby girl, sry for making you cry but I will protect you forever.... hamesha" Manik smiled at her.

"And I know it rockstar" Nandu smiled and went out to make him rest.

"Finally everything sorted out" Sri let a deep breath.

"Nandu beta I think you should get changed. Leave home and get freshen up" Neyo said.

"But Manik" Nandu frowned.

"We will take care of your husband dnt wry drr" dadi said and sent her with Mukthi.

After freshen Nandu changed into new pair of clothes and went to pooja room. She lighted the dia and prayed to God.

"Aiyappa!! I can't thank you enough for saving my husband's life. I owe to you in this life and pls bless us with your grace" Nandu joined her hands and prayed.

She prepared food for everyone as it's already late night and left to hospital.

"Mom you all go and take rest, I will be with Manik" Nandu said.

"Even i will be with you Bhabi" Arya said.

"Okay children, give us a call if anything urgent" Sri said and took them to home.

"Thanks Arya" Nandu said to him.

"It's my duty to protect my bhai like he is doing but still my heart ache to saw you in such a situation. You are brave enough to bare it bhabi" Arya smiled faintly.

"It's because of your bhai Arya, he made me strong to fight for him. Now you rest here I will be with Manik" Nandu said and went in.

"Manu do you need anything?" Nandu asked him.

"Yes you" Manik smiled

"I will be always with you rockstar" Nandu said pecking his lips.

"So Manan... forever... hamesha....no more escaping!!😋" he giggled.

"Ofcourse pati dev!! No one can separate us" Nandu hugged him and smiled.

Screen freezes on their happy faces.....

How was the update guys?

Few words for Manan

I hope you all liked the update....pls do votes and comments......

See you soon!

With Love
Akshaya ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 494 13
Hey guys a story of Manan It's my first time writing a story so, sorry for grammatical mistakes From forceful marriage to a marriage which is unbre...
135K 7.7K 50
Separated by the destiny, connected by their hearts! Their story was like a half crescent moon, Incomplete, yet Beautiful! Dive into this romantic sa...
24.6K 2.7K 46
Manik and Nandini found themselves in long, unhappy relationships. Manik had been married for 9 years and was in a 3-year relationship before that, w...
143K 12.5K 27
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...