The Christmas love story and...

By e1n2c3h4a5n6t7e8d9

Andrea and George have been madly in love since high school. During their years together they have gone to ev... More

Senior prom
graduation week
The big graduation party
A heartbreaking separation
The opening of the wedding planning business
A weekend visit with George
Trying to comfort and help a famous organist
Adopting a cat
The sheet music sale
Lost in the mall
The fight between George and Andrea
The thanksgiving gathering
Black Friday shopping
Trapped in the candy factory
Being rescued from the candy factory and being brought home safely
Sunday dinner with George
Flashback of the day George and Andrea first met
Back to the present day (a horseback riding accident)
At the hospital
Andrea returns home
Preparing for a vacation
Going to the airport for the vacation to Illinois
Casino love
The temporary breakup
A child in danger. Will her life be saved?
Meanwhile in the hotel, the organist was in great frear. Where was Andrea?
Off to Texas in hopes of finding Andrea
Meanwhile back at the penthouse Lexi was on the hunt for Bob
Back in Chicago, Bob and the organist were searching for Andrea
Traumatic injuries
Discovering a hidden talent
The unconscious woman
The enchanted pendent
The date night with Darwin
The big Christmas wedding

Going to a concert of a famous organist and a famous composer

39 1 0
By e1n2c3h4a5n6t7e8d9

Finally Saturday had arrived. It was Andrea and Kendra's day off. Today they were going to a concert. They hoped that they would meet the organist who was playing in the concert. They would love to be composers and they could just imagine being famous composers and famous wedding planners. Little did they know that they may have to give up their wedding planning business. They were getting ready for the concert and all was well. Nothing was going to stop them from being a part of something so special. Little did they know that the organist was going through tough times and needed a friend to be with. 

Andrea was ready within minutes. She was so excited. She couldn't wait to meet the famous organist. She could just imagine everything that was happening. Later, Andrea and Kendra arrived at the concert. They were excited because they got front row seats. As the organist came on stage, she discreetly wiped away a t ear that fell from her eye. She sat at the organ and looked out over the crowd of people she felt overewhelmed and scared. She had gone through tough times and it was going to be hard to hold back the tears. 

"I hope we get to mmeeet the organist." Kendra said, she looks so beautiful. Her music sounds so pretty. I never thought that we would be spending our days off going to a concert. This is fogong to be a day that will be memorial. I hope we get to meet the organist. She looks wonderful in the red dress she picked out. The darkness is getting to me though. I'm starting to get tired. The only l8ght that is showing s the light on the organist. It  is starting to get later and later."

Soon, the concert ended. All the eppeople clapped and cheered they were all  proud of the organist. She had done so well at th3e concert and now it was time for the banwuet. Soon, the organist went backstage. Andrea and Kendra followed her. They couldn't wait to meet her. This was going to be a wonderful moment. They saw her on stage wiping tears away and they wanted to help the organsit through whatever she was going through. Nothing meant more to them than knowing that they could help someone in need. It was heartbreaking to see someone so heartbroken and sad. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 15 17
In life's journey, we encounter multiple masks. We have to find the one, the one in front of whom we can be unmasked, walking together toward the dre...
421K 13.6K 28
When Siddarth met Gauri, for him it was love at first sight. It took him awhile to gain Gauri's trust enough to give him one chance. He made a prom...
56.6K 619 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
2.5K 204 18
🌿💐George was travelling to the US for 6 months then saw dream again after 7 years, they both instantly fell in love with each other again, but drea...