The Other Swan - Volturi Kings

By MarvelousWriter14

Everyone knows the story of Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen. But you haven't heard the story of Amber Swan. T... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15

12

12.9K 293 20
By MarvelousWriter14

I'm laying at Marcus' side. My head laying in the middle of his chest. My left arm is wrapped around his waist. My body cuddled into his side. His right arm is laying on top of mine, his right hand is running his fingers through my hair. Marcus' left arm is wrapped around my waist, holding me close to him. Caius is laying down on the other side of the bed. He is just laying there every so often, he would rub my back and sometimes he would move and spoon me. 

I do feel a little better than yesterday. I can move around a little more than I did yesterday and I have talked a little more than yesterday. There was a knock on the door making everyone that is in the room look at the door. 

It opened to show Jane. "Masters, the Cullens, and their pet are here to see you all," Jane said making Caius growl. Just like yesterday, I whimpered getting every vampire in the room's attention. Caius rubbed my back and Marcus purred both of them calming me down. "It's okay, love. We will be here the whole time." Aro said as he moved over to Marcus' side. I looked over at Aro before I looked over at the door. "You can send them her Jand, but I want all top guards in the room with us until they leave." Aro said to Jane. 

She nodded her head head she walked out of the room. I took a deep breath as I tried to stay calm, even though the family that has split emotions with me is coming into the room along with my sister who hates me. I could tell my mates are trying their best to keep me calm, but it's not helping that well. 

Marcus unwrapped his arm from around me and moved it before Caius moved closer to my body. Now with Caius cuddling me from behind, I was able to slowly calm down but didn't help when the door opened to show my dad, the top guards and the Cullen family with my terrible older sister. 

"Hey, Firebug. How are you?" Emmett asked me, a big smile spread across his face. Instead of answering him, I just started to play with the shirt that Marcus is wearing. 

I kept my eyes on Emmett while I played with Marcus' shirt. "She's going through a hard time, but she'll pull through." Dad answered for me. Emmett looked at dad before he looked at me. "Carlisle, my old friend. What brings you and your family here?" Aro asked. 

"We came to ask for your help. Last year, my family, myself, Bella, and your mate went and played a game of baseball. While we where there, three rouges came by. Edward and Emmett were going to bring Bella and Amber home when a gust of wind came. Long story short, one of the rouges ended up tracking Amber and Bella because of Bella's scent. We killed the rouge that was tracking them, but his mate is still out there." Carlisle said. 

I gripped onto Marcus' shirt as I remembered what he was talking about. That action did not go unnoticed by Marcus or Caius. 

Caius tightened his grip. "The mate of the vampire that we had to kill is making a newborn army to kill Bella to get back at Edward. We are not safe in our home and we need somewhere to stay." Carlisle finished. I let go of Marcus' shirt, knowing that I will be safe. 

"Well, what do you think brothers?" Aro asked. Caius let go of my waist and held his hand out. Aro grabbed his hand before using his power. After he saw what Caius thinks about them staying, Aro let go of he hand. Caius wrapped his arm around my waist as Marcus stopped running his hand through my hair before he handed hishanded it to Aro. 

After Aro got the information that he needs from Marcus he let go his his hand before looking at me. "What do you think, my love?" Aro asked me. I looked at him in confusion. I took a breath as I realized that I will be just fine with Aro and the rest of my mates knowing about my past. I moved my left hand before moving it close to Aro. 

He looked at my hand with a smile on his face. He lightly held my hand with both of his. I gave a small smile when I saw how his hands hide mine. 

He looked at me before he closed his eyes. Once he saw everything, he slowly opened his eyes. I could tell he was trying not to growl. He moved his hands before he kissed the knuckles before he let go of my hand. I laid my left arm on top of Marcus' chest not too far from my head. 

"We have made our decision." Aro said as he looked at the Cullens. "We will allow four of you to stay here in the castle with us." he said after a little while. "What, why only four of us?" Edward asked. Aro gave him a weird look. "We will only allow Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, and Rosalie to stay here since they are the only people Amber trusts with her life. We would never allow the rest of you to be in the same room with our mate. Not without us or our best guards." Aro said. 

I looked at the Cullen family. The four that I trust are looking at me then at my mates. I could tell that Esme is happy that I found and trust my mates. Even if they feed from humans instead of animals. 

"Amber, you can't be serious right now." Bella said, making me look at her. She is furious. Her face looks red from anger. "You will let me....your own sister die just because of some jokes that I played on you. Can you be anymore selfish?" Bella asked. She took a step forward only for Demetri to appear in front of her. She took a step back in fear. 

"The only selfish person here is you. Amber is completely opposite. If anything, she is selfless." Demetri said. She took another step away from him before she looks at me. 

"You are a bitch, Amber. And I hope you burn in hell." Bella said. I hide my head in the crook of Marcus' neck as I heard a growl. "Get out! Get out of the Queens chamber!" Alec yelled. Next thing I know there was a bunch of moving around before I heard the door close. I peaked out of the Marcus' neck to see no one else is in the room. Just me, Marcus and Caius. 

"It's okay, piccolo (Little one). You're safe now." Marcus said. I felt him run his hand through my hair again. Calming me down, making me feel safe. I took a deep breath before I started to fidget with Marcus' shirt again. I rubbed my head on Marcus chest making him purr. A smile spread across my face before I slowly fell asleep. Safe in my mates arms. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 328 24
This story is about a 22 years old girl that is Isabella's older sister she's in college and about it graduate. Her name is Vanessa Swan and she ge...
102K 3.3K 31
Althea Ravenwood Swan was Bella Swan's sister. After Charlie got Renee pregnant, they'd begun to have issues, fighting everyday. Until finally Renee...
31.6K 1.1K 15
"His fingers scraped like frostbite against your skin, frigid and chilling. You were almost tempted to look and see if the places he touched had gone...
102K 1.7K 17
Isabella swan was left heartbroken by edward cullen. Broken and then raped by Laurent she is rescued by her father Aro volturi. And mate Cauis voltur...