TRUE COMPLEX

Av moulinroxanne

{πš†πš‘πš˜'𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πšŸπš’πš•πš•πšŠπš’πš— πš’πš— πš–πš’ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’} β™‘οΈŽ "veronica what do you want in this world?" Victoria... Mer

Trailer |Introduction
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 | Movie night
CHAPTER 3 | HOME SWEET HOME
CHAPTER 4 | Rainy day ❖
CHAPTER 5 | I DID NOTHING ❖
CHAPTER 6 | ACT LIKE A BITCH
CHAPTER 7 | PLAY WITH FIRE
CHAPTER 8 | HURT BY WHO
CHAPTER 9 | A PLAN TO LOVE
CHAPTER 11 | R&V WEDDING 1
CHAPTER 12 | SILENCE BEFORE STORM ❖
CHAPTER 13 | V&A WEDDING 2

CHAPTER 10 | ATTACK & FOUND ❖

55 9 5
Av moulinroxanne

After three days

Location :New York city

Time: Morning

I woke up to the sound of Rebecca taking a shower, I throw the bed cover and went to the bathroom I saw her beautiful naked body, the water was kissing her skin, I went to the sink and start to brush my teeth while looking at her throw the glass door ,after finishing I kept looking at her , she looked at me while massaging her tits In Front of me I know that she is teasing me, the smile in her face told me all about her plan, and fuck it's working.

"You know you can stop staring and come, and touch them, or even better taste them," She spoke in her angelic voice, while biting her bottom lips. Fuck those words made my cock harden, I took off my cloth and open the glass door, she stopped playing with her tits she got that innocent look on, my hand caressed her body ,she spread her legs giving me access to drip my index and middle finger in her pussy, I felt her pussy sucking my fingers inside I scoped her pre-cum, while she moaned . I painted her nipples with her cum they look so delicious. I start to suck her right nipples , it tastes even better with her cum.

"Oh Val, don't forget about the left one," she moaned while holding my hair tightly, I turn and sucked her left nipple.

"Bend over, put your hands on the wall, you're not allowed to come until I tell you too, do I make myself clear, "I groan while holding her waist with my left hand and my right hand holding my cock on her slit , she nodded at my command, tighten my grab on her waist.

"Use words Tesoro," I said loudly, she looked at me from the side of her shoulder.

{Tesoro: treasure}

"Okay okay I will cum when you tell me to," She moaned, I didn't waste any time I entered her wet pussy and start to fuck her from behind she starts to moan loudly, fuck her pussy lips kisses my cock, I need to feel here full inside. I increase the speed, oh fuck I can tell she is near her climax, I could feel her pussy tightening.

"Rub your clit for me, Tesoro," I groaned at her she did as I told her, I was about to cum.

"Cum cum for me Tesoro c-umm, fuck!" I groaned loudly as we came at the same time, I felt her pussy squeezing my cock keeping me Cum in her tight pussy. I pulled my cock out of her pussy I saw her dripping with our cum.

{Tesoro: treasure}

"Spread those legs from me, Tesoro, I want to taste you" she did as I told her I start to suck her wet count.

"N-no I'm still sensitive, oh s-stop!" she begged, and trying to cover her pussy with her hand, I felt sorry for her, so I give her slit a quick kiss, and stand up and kissed her I wanted her to taste our cum. She starts to moan and biting my bottom lip.

"You properly hate me for doing that to you," I side while cupping her delicate face, she got on her tiptoes and give me a soft kiss on the lips , her hard nipples were pressed on my chest , I can help put melt she's my weakness, and my strength, she's my Tesoro and I'm her vita.

{Tesoro: treasure - Vita: Life}

"No it's okay, by the way, you need to get ready, and you have to help your friend out," she said while leaving me in the shower. I finished my quick shower and got ready to go to church and help Aiden with the wedding.

After a wild

Location: church - Aiden and Scarlett wedding

I'm standing behind Aiden her used to live in Italy , but after his mother died , he left and came to live in New york . I'm one of the best men. The wedding was amazing, beautiful, but I can hear Aiden breathing loudly he took the whole church oxygen, the problem is that he is not nervous, this man will be the death of me I swear, I was standing still waiting patiently for the wedding to end.

I wasn't focused on the guests I hear the bride's music start I saw Scarlett walking to Aiden, Rebecca was a bird's maid she looked at me from behind Scarlett her smile triggered my heart I love her, and I will always do , I can't wait for our wedding tomorrow.

"We, friends, family, are gathered on this bright day with great reverence to honor this union of two hearts bounded by love and devotion." the priest spoke making me stop looking at my queen Rebecca. I focused my graze on the priest's speech.

"Before I pronounce you husband and wife, would you like to vow to love each other until death does you apart? To navigate the cruel, misleading path of life hand in hand? Any words of endearment to one another?" The priest questioned.

"No," Aiden said, I shout my eyes in shock, no vows in this wedding, what kind of wedding is this? What is he doing? I squeezed my eyes more in disappointment and looked down and shake my head.

"Haven't I taught you anything, stronzo?" I said to Aiden.

{T:asshole}

"And when do I ever listen?" Aiden replied coldly, he wasn't like this when we were kids, but yet again people change.

"Very well," The priest said nervously while chucked in the end.

"Don Aiden Hilton, do you take Scarlett Dar-" he did even continue, and Aiden cut him off.

"Sir, yes we do fucking take each other as husband and wife, isn't that the whole point of us being here?" Aiden angry spoke to the priested, I mean what is the old man fault, the room was dead silent from Aiden's response to the priest.

"Why am I even here?" The priest said, I was trying so hard not to laugh at the priest's complaint.

"I now announce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said.

"I wasn't waiting for your goddamn permission," Aiden disgustingly said, after that he pulled Scarlett in for a kiss, the kiss took 5 minutes he was supposed to kiss her for seconds not five minutes, I looked at my watch to distract myself from the 5 minutes kiss. After the kiss ended Aiden turned around and faced me and his brother Elijah and said.

"Kill the priest after we leave, he could be a spy," Aiden spoke to us they were anger not just in his eyes, but in his full body, I fear his choices in this life, I want the best for him.

Without any second we heard the church door burst open with a loud sound of a men's coming in, I turned to see so many men's, if there her for the wedding then they just missed it I saw an old man standing in the middle of the men they were holding guns. a soon as my eyes meet him I knew he was Scarlett's father, I knew there was a bloodbath between Aiden and Scarlett's family, but I wasn't expecting an attack at the wedding and in church the hell.

The two families were arguing and cursing for a while before I said.

"Gentlemen, why don't we watch our mouths? "I shouted at the old man, which is Scarlett father

"An attack in a church? Where's the respect, coglionazzo?" I said loudly while being disappointed in myself for telling them not to curse and I just did it. after short seconds Aiden said to me.

{T:asshole}

"Valentino, take Scarlett and your queen somewhere safe-" Aiden said, but I didn't have time to hear what Aiden had to say, I want to Scarlett father.

"You're one lucky figlio di puttana that I'll do anything for this family. Otherwise, I would've had fun digging my knife into your throat." I screamed at him, I felt like my lung was coming out of my mouth for my loud voice that echoed through the whole church.

{T: son of a bitch}

I didn't care anymore when I knew my Tesoro was in danger I took Scarlett and my Tesoro I hold them close to me so they don't get hurt. I reached for the care.

"Get in the car, le signore," I said while pointing at the car.

{T:ladies}

"Where are we going?" Scarlett questioned.

"Back to Italia," I answered her while starting the engine, right now my destiny was the airport.

Same day in Rome

Time : sunset

It's been three days and, there is no sign of veronica I talk to my parents telling them that she is not here, but they said if she's with Louis then she is safe, I can take it anymore I left the mansion and went to the village to see if she is there, I walked between the buildings and I saw a small coffee old people playing chest I was still walking I want Veronica so bad I need to talk to her about Romeo and me.

I tried not to lose hope while still walking around the Rome village I looked up at the sky and saw the beautiful sunset, If I had a guardian angel, I would have told him I'm scared of love, I don't want to give it a chance, I looked at the street I was standing in and saw a women figure I pinched my eyes and saw Veronica walking to my direction.

"Veronica!" I screamed, I ran and hugged her, after 5 seconds she pouched me gently, she didn't say anything her lips looked dry, her eyes were tired she had black under her eyes, I want to ask but something stopped me.

"Why are the men in and out of the building are looking at us?" Veronica questioned, I looked at her she looked disgusted.

"Veronica we are men killers, plus they don't know us they know the men's," I answered her question while arching my brows , she chuckled at my answer.

Suddenly an old woman came near Veronica and ask her to read her hand palm, Veronica looked angry she doesn't like this, and she doesn't believe it, the woman's face was filled with facial wrinkles.

"Posso leggere la tua mano?" the old woman questioned

{T: can I read your hand}

"Ok, ma se hai detto qualcosa che non mi piace, ti uccido," Veronica said while she arched her eyebrows , I know for sure this will not end while, but I didn't care Veronica warning and if she didn't get the hint I don't care.

{T: Okay, but if you said something I don't like, I will kill you}

"Oh, mio dio stai giocando a un gioco pericoloso.......... Vedo che vedo deat-," The old woman said, but Veronica cut her off with a boult between her eyes. I saw the old lady dropped dead in the village street.

{T: Oh my god you play a dangerous game..........I see I see deat-}

"Oh dear god, you had to kill her!" I screamed while still looking at the dead body in Infront of me.

"I don't like what she said, also she has one foot here and the other one is in the grave, so what is the point of her living, I took her before god did," Veronica said while walking past the old men coffee no one cared there was an old woman dead, I wasn't shocked they knew that a big mafia owns this village and every village in Italy.

We start to run to the mansion to see who will get there first and it was me, I waited for her a soon as she came closer to me, she stopped and looked at the mansion door. We saw all of them standing outside in a line, I was confused. I looked at Veronica and, she was also confused. But then I just remembered that Valentino was coming back from New York today with his friend and his friend's wife. We walked in silently to the end of the line I wanted to tell Veronica something so bad I got near her left ear and whispered.

"I want to give Romeo and chance of love, but I'm scared he will hurt me," I whispered to Veronica.

"Oh no why .Stay like this honey fear love, but a guy like Romeo doesn't stay single for a lot of time, so move faster if you want him."she whispered back to me with confidence.

There was a black car that parked In Front of us and I saw Rebecca and Valentino come out , and then I saw a beautiful woman comes out of the car wearing a white dress I bet they got attack on their wedding day, oh wait Valentino told us that they got attack and he took his friend and his wife. we greet them and I saw Veronica from the corner of my eye she was picking something from the main door. After the greeting we all spared I want to see Veronica their face dropped as she was looking at the letter in Infront of her.

"Hey what is that?" I questioned Veronica she looked at me with her eye wide open.

"I-It's a death threat from Sam!" Veronica said with a shaking voice, I took the letter from, her hand and what I saw what writing there it made my heart skip beats, she gripped it from my hand and said.

"I will take it to Uncle Leonardo and tell him about it," Veronica said to me while running to the mansion.

I was running to the mansion, I was going to the besetment, but Victoria stopped me, I give her a five second hug.

"We're Louis?" Victoria questioned me while holding my shoulder with her hand.

"He went back to his village and, look Victoria I need to see Uncle Leonardo, "I said while a turn to leave and going to the basement.

"You will not find him down there because we have opened the warehouse I took your stuff to your new office," she said I thanked her and left I ran outside the mansion to the warehouse I tried to open the door but you needed a code .I kept looking at the code machine while trying to balance my breath, I  saw a tattooed hand came to the code machine and put a code number I turned my face and saw Lucas, I was relieved that it was him I smile at him and entered I was walking in the office's hall and saw uncle Leonardo coming out of his office.

"Uncle!!!" I shouted, a soon as he looked at me with eyes wide open, I got near him and give him the letter he clenched, I can tell he's angry.

"We will deal with this after Valentino's wedding, it's tomorrow so let us think about that for now," he suggested, there was a question in my mind ,about why he wanted me to marry his son even throw he doesn't love me.

"W-why do you want me to marry Antonio, he doesn't love me, and he will never love me, can you please stop this, "I begged him, he looked even angry than before. If someone told me, who are you scared of in the big world? I will choose uncle, Leonardo. I opened my eye just so my tears don't fall.

"Because young lady you have power in this mafia, you're powerful, I don't want you to marry someone from the outside and give them more power,....at the end it all about benefits," He said to me with a calm voice, I tried so hard to not to lose control of myself, I felt my heart skip beats from what he just said, I felt like I was a valuable object.

"You should go, Veronica," he said while holding my shoulder.

"The world will turn around, and your day will come," I screamed, at him, I ran outside the warehouse I popped into Lucas, he looked at me with a worried expression.

"Veronica can I tell you something I have been hiding for a long time?" he asked, I was getting worried and scared of what he was going to say I just want to sleep. I stayed silent I was tried to move my mouth from the screaming I had inside.

"I-I love you, Veronica, since we were kids," he said ,my face dropped dead I was scared, I don't know what to feel about it. Before I can open my mouth to say something I heard Antonio's voice from be hide Lucas.

"Oh my... what do we have here a love confection, ha-ha my best friend and my future wife impressive," he said with a wide smile .Lucas looked at me with an eye wide open and felt a sharp pain in my heart.

"'Look, Lucas, I have a plan for my wedding I changed the date, "He explained, while getting In Front of me to face Lucas, I don't know when the fuck will my wedding be in, I'm the bride and I don't know when it will be in.

"I will marry her on your birthday, so that you can hate the day you were born in," Antonio said with a satisfying voice, I felt his left hand grabs my right hand and took me away from Lucas. Oh, Lucas if you told me earlier maybe my life will be different.

{so, Sam is back for blood}

{Valentino and Rebecca are getting married.}

Thank@alluringerotica for letting me used some of your book characters like Aiden and scarlett and also Elijah .

Hope you liked this chapter .

{please }

vote

share

comment

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

52.1K 885 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...
2.1K 211 45
Enzo, a powerful, charming, sexy and wealthy young man known for his player reputation, had never experienced a real connection with anyone. His fam...
9.1K 228 40
Sarah lived in small town with her parents and 2 lovely little brother. Unfortunately, she found out that her parents were debting with mafia . Becau...
239K 4.6K 51
DISCLAIMER THIS BOOK IS NOT A SLOWBURN, WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO AND IT NEEDS EDITING. 𝐀 π‹πŽπ•π„π‹π„π’π’ πŒπ€π‘π‘πˆπ€π†π„ 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 πˆππ“πŽ π’πŽπŒπ„...