An Old Enchantment ✔

By Coraline005

❝We can't afford to love each other right now. I have lost control of myself.❞ ❝ So have I...❞ Humans who had... More

:: Introduction ::
:: Playlist ::
00 :: Prologue
01 :: The Strings Pulling Us
02 :: He's Aphonic
03 :: Devil's Advocate
04 :: Sinful Querencia
05 :: Bloodied Dagger
06 :: His Trepidation
07 :: The Side Effects
08 :: Risky Spying
09 :: Thorns of Zemblanity
10 :: Atrocious World
11 :: Elude
12 :: Corvette
13 :: His New Identity
14 :: Altercation
15 :: Government Protocols
16 :: His Future Secret
17 :: Trust and Purpose
18 :: Unexpected Prophecy
19 :: Live to Love
20 :: Cataclysmic Reunion
21 :: Connections
22 :: Blood Relations
23 :: Underwater
24 :: The Guest
25 :: The Loss of You
Epilogue

Author's Note

79 15 11
By Coraline005

Dear readers,

If you have managed to survive till this, I thank you whole heartedly. 'An Old Enchantment' holds a very special place in my heart. The base of the plot was something I really love personally. The character sketches of my leads Byeol , Beomgyu, Ryan and Mi So was way different to what I have made till date. I am grateful that you read my book. It's enough of a blessing to me. We crossed 1k long ago and I believe more people would come here in future. Take all my love and hugs!

I have started writing a new Yeonjun Fanfiction, 'On The Stage' and I promise it will be worth your time. Do check it out. The first book of the Divine Ogre Series, 'An Old Enchantment' comes to an end. I would be extremely happy to hear what you thought about this book and hear your constructive feedbacks.

Thank you lovelies.

Your author,
Coraline

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 910 29
❝𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚... 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚...❞ a boy whos full of problems and trust issues & a girl who just wants to hear 3 words - cbg x fem!oc ...
46.6K 2.6K 26
Originally published 2019-2020 {2022 Version} God/Goddess Au "When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say...
43K 1.9K 33
"To kill innocent people to make a political statement is like shooting a dove to say hunting is wrong." --- In a world where using magic is a death...
4K 383 16
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮 belonged to a lower class poor family, trying to get through his life, while Huening Kai was the rich kid, whom no-one trie...