The crowned CEO

By UdhayAkshara

Vikram Adithya (CEO of Vikram group of companies) being a successful businessman has his own unique reputatio... More

Description & Cast
1. Prologue
2.Ahana's Boldness
3.Meeting Again
4.Ahana's appointment
5.Who is Dhruv?
6.Vikram the Boss
7.Ahana Vs Vikram
8. Mr. CEO of Love❀️
9.Mr. CEO Of Love
10.Mr. CEO Of Love
11.MR. CEO Of Love
12.Mr. CEO of Love
13.Mr. CEO Of Love
15.Mr. CEO of Love
16.Mr. CEO Of Love
17 Mr. CEO Of Love
18.Mr. CEO Of Love
19.Mr. CEO of Love
20.Mr. CEO Of Love
21. Mr. CEO of Love
22.Mr. CEO Of Love
23. Mr. CEO Of Love
24. Mr. CEO Of Love
25. Mr. CEO Of Love
26. Mr. CEO Of Love
27. Mr. CEO Of Love
28. Mr.CEO Of Love
29. Mr. CEO Of Love
30. Mr. CEO Of Love
31. Mr. CEO Of Love
32. Mr. CEO Of Love
33. Mr. CEO Of Love
34. Mr. CEO Of Love
35. Mr. CEO Of Love
36. Mr. CEO Of Love
37. Mr. CEO Of Love
38. Mr. CEO Of Love
39. Mr. CEO Of Love
40. Mr. CEO Of Love
41. Mr. CEO Of Love
42. Mr. CEO Of Love
43. Mr. CEO of Love
44. Mr.CEO Of Love
45. Mr. CEO Of Love
46. Mr. CEO Of Love

14.Mr. CEO Of Love

631 49 19
By UdhayAkshara

Vikram was distracted from his work. He couldn't concentrate on anything no matter how hard he tried. His brother's words about Dhruv hurt him again and again. Vikram left after handling the rest of the work to Shiva.

Usually, at this time Dhruv was with the training team so Vikram went there but Dhruv was found nowhere. Vikram decided to go to his new apartment. He reached there within few minutes.

The sun shone its rays beautifully turning orangish-yellow indicating the pleasant evening. The birds flew toward their nest before dark occupies. Vikram rushed there in search of the Dhruv.

"Dhruv!" Vikram took long steps to reach Dhruv the second he saw him. Dhruv landed out from that big swimming pool. As he wiped his head, "Vicky, What a surprise meet!" said Dhruv with a cheerful smile.

"I thought you were in the training and you are appearing from the swimming pool. What's the work for a table tennis player in the swimming pool?" Vikram cracked up.

Both seated facing the swimming pool "Haha... Shall we take a swim bath in the swimming pool?"

"Leave me Dhruv. I even stopped looking at the swimming pool after that incident happened at a young age" Vikram said seriously.

"Ha... ha... perfect comedy! still, I remembered?"

"Yeah... Finally, you saved me from drowning" Vikram said recalling his memory.

"Let me teach you swimming now perfectly Vicky" Dhruv joked.

"Hmm... Let me learn another day Dhruv. I am sure" Vikram swear.

"Ha... ha... you have said these same words so many times like. Let's see!" then their talk shift to Vidharth, Mumbai trip plan and then it goes none stop for two hours.

Ahana's mother proudly showed the green flag to her daughter to go to Mumbai. She informed Shiva and discussed the successful projects before she arrived at the company. She made the necessary notes to speak at the conference.

The day flew fast and today is the day they planned to depart Mumbai.
At first, Vikram, Dhruv, Shiva and Ahana were scheduled to board the first flight.

Ahana prepared herself in the hope of accompanying Shiva. Ahana arrived at the airport on time. She was waiting for Shiva's call. She carried herself in a black shirt and blue pants.

Shiva phoned Ahana. Ahana pressed the phone in her ear. "Ahana, Vikram sir and I would arrive at noon flight due to sudden work. You have to go with Dhruv sir"

"What Shiva! Don't say like this... Everything is new to me Shiva..." she said.

"Sorry, Ahana. Don't panic. Sir will come now" he ended. Meanwhile, Dhruv stood in front of Ahana with a big smile. She turned off the phone and smiled in response.

"Hello, Ahana! your eyes without glasses look cute and thank you for accepting my request. Super! Okay, come... It's time for the first flight" he took her.

She mumbled "My God! My glasses are in the bag" She followed him. Then after completing all the procedures there, the two flew to Mumbai occupying the adjacent seats on the plane.

"What are you silent Ahana? Is this the first trip?" He asked looking at her confused eyes.

"Nothing" she replied and looked outside.

"Hmm... Vikram told me that you talk much!" He said casually. She twisted her lips and turned aside.

Dhruv looked at her face and said, "Okay... okay... Did you prepare yourself to attend there?"

"Yeah I did" she replied

"Then why? Stay cool" he encouraged her as much as he could.

"Well, there come a lot of business tycoons. I don't have an idea of ​​how they accept me" she opened up.

"Haha... Are you scared for these and all?" He asked her doubtfully.

"Why?" She asked with a shrink.

"You don't know your talent, Ahana. You must have brought it out, right?" He showered in a motivating language.

"Hmm... Is that so?" She just shook her head as if.

"Yes, you're so brave. that's why Vidharth Anna..." He extended.

"What Vidharth sir?" She asked eagerly.

"My friend Vicky told me to find a personal assistant who suits Vidharth bro. Vicky has chosen you as P.A for Vidharth Anna only after seeing your courage I think" Dhruv guessed.

"You idiots?" She thought.

"Well, did your friend fire me for this reason? Ah!... for a mistake I didn't make" she said with anger in her eyes.

"Don't think wrong about my friend Ahana. He knows everything about you and your company. Your company escapes blaming you wantedly. However, you have questions in your mind right?"

"Hmm... Celebrities or business people are not hungry for rumours so what's this big deal? As you said, your friend's plan to appoint me as a P.A for Vidharth sir?" She questioned.

"After seeing the eloquence of your speech and the courage to give voice to the fact if the truth is on your side. These may be reasons for selecting you as P.A. Apart from this, Vikram will not accept rumours that are linked with another woman. Of course! Vikram will not tell you and I will share you the reason!"

She understood the authenticity of his words and listened to him.

"Five years ago... Our friend's wedding was stopped the day before that. Everything because of the rumours that linked Vikram and her Vikram spoke to the groom's house and they did not agree. Her father died because of the tragedy of his daughter's marriage. Then, it took several months for her to come out of it. She is not married yet. She doesn't even have a drop of desire to get married. Vikram can't do anything. The guilt that she did not marry because of the rumour linked to him still haunts him today. That's why he kept a big full stop. He was strong that this situation shouldn't come to another woman because of him.

The reporters add any rumours to add essence to the news for the sake of making the newsreaders happy but only those who have experienced will only understand the pain behind it. It may be a celebrity or businessman" concluded Dhruv.

Ahana gazed at Dhruv and didn't speak for a few seconds. "Hmm... this is normal in the field of journalism but it is ruining the lives of others! what to do?" she sighed.

"Hmm... Don't you doubt why I'm telling you all this?" He smiled and glared with a mischievous look.

"Yes," she replied.

"I don't know why but I like you so much Ahana. When you were near me I felt light-hearted about everything"

She gazed at him blankly...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.1K 31
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
1.4M 101K 101
It was love at first Sight for Vikram Rathore when his eyes fell on timid Sonakshi. Not the one to get into stupid games, but he decides to take up a...
376K 33.9K 45
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
2M 123K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. πŸ”₯** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...